Chelsea's First Time - Cover

Chelsea's First Time

Copyright© 2005 by Bella

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While visiting Gwen, my college lover, over Christmas break, I was introduced to Chelsea, her fourteen year old sister. When Gwen was called away unexpectedly, Chelsea gave me a sloppy blowjob -- her first. That night, she snuck into my bedroom where we had torrid unprotected sex. Thus begins an affair that extends over several different episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

There was a tension in the big Victorian house all evening long, and it was clear that my presence as a guest was quickly coming to an end. After coming home from work, the girls' father went into the kitchen to pour a glass of malt whiskey and noticed that the bottle's remaining liquid was nearly depleted. Over the course of the afternoon, my college friend Gwen who was hosting my visit, her fourteen year old sister Chelsea, and I had each taken several shots of the booze in order to fortify ourselves before going skinny dipping and then having sex in the Jacuzzi behind the empty house next door. Later, we had replaced the bottle back in its cupboard niche without considering their dad would notice. Nineteen-year-old Gwen bore the brunt of her father's anger - fortunately, it never occurred to him that Chelsea was an equally guilty party.

To make matters worse, Gwen was caught trying to sneak into my bedroom later that night. I had been assigned one of the third floor guest rooms located just down the hallway from where Chelsea slept, and she and I had spent much of the previous night working a bout of foreplay into outright sex, which proved to be the first time Chelsea had "gone all the way" with a guy. Tonight, however, her older sister Gwen wanted a piece of the action, and after everyone had gone to bed (or so she thought), she crept from her bedroom towards mine. But her parents were on the lookout for suspicious behavior, and they confronted Gwen in the darkened hallway as she tiptoed past their bedroom door. It was apparent she was headed my way, and her parents had a good idea what was going to happen since it was obvious that Gwen wore nothing beneath her terrycloth bathrobe. Quite the flare-up ensued, which I heard clearly even though my bedroom was on another floor of the house. In her parent's opinion, Gwen's behavior with me was a bad influence on her younger sister Chelsea, and they wanted me out of their house just after breakfast the next morning. Thinking about it later, I decided they should have kicked me out of the house right then and there.

Chelsea had also awakened and we stood quietly in the hallway at the top of the stairs listening intently to what was being said, gaping in open-mouthed wonder at the berating Gwen was receiving. And how was Gwen to defend herself? Tell her parents the truth -- that she had invited me down to Philadelphia specifically for the sex, and that I had also fucked their younger daughter. No. Gwen would say none of that, so Chelsea and I were safe. Perhaps by their design, Gwen's confrontation with her parents took the edge off any nighttime sexual tension, and we hurried back into our respective bedrooms where we all spent the night alone. God, if Gwen and Chelsea's mom and dad ever found out that I had screwed both their daughters while getting them high on marijuana and nitrous oxide, they'd have me arrested!

So when the next morning came, I literally cowered up in the third floor guestroom until the girls' parents had left the house for work. I slipped on a pair of jeans just before Gwen came upstairs to break the sad news that I was to pack my belongings and head back to Connecticut. She was philosophical about it, and had even brought Chelsea and me some bagels for breakfast. After thinking it through, Gwen decided that winter break would be over in little more than a week and she would see me again at college. She and her parents would then be out of each other's hair. Besides, Gwen admitted that what the three of us had done yesterday was really lots of fun.

Gwen said she was going downstairs to bathe, but Chelsea grabbed her arm and suggested she try out a new oversized shower that their parents had paid a contractor to install in the bathroom that adjoined their bedroom. Gwen was intrigued since this had been built while she was away at college, so the three of us went downstairs and walked through their parent's bedroom to the newly remodeled bathroom. As Chelsea demonstrated the shower's spray adjustment knob, I decided to kick off my jeans and step inside naked. Seizing a bar of soap, I lathered myself from head to toe, putting on a sudsy show for the two girls. I then grabbed Chelsea, who was still clad in her nightgown, and dragged her into the shower with me. She giggled as the hot water streamed over her body and soon she was dripping wet. The thin cloth of the nightie was now transparent, and her nipples and pubic hair became dark spots beneath the cloth. Not to be left out, Gwen pulled off her clothes and joined her sister and I in the shower.

We washed each other's bodies, hands probing secret places which were soaped thoroughly and rinsed, and then soaped again. As I unbuttoned the front of Chelsea's sodden garment, she jerked me off by rubbing the bar of soap up and down my rigid penis. I bent over to accommodate her smaller stature, and we locked into a passionate French kiss, tongues reaching far down each other's throats as my soapy fingers rubbed firmly against her clitoris. The feel of this young girl's warm, wet, and now naked body against mine was delightful. And as Chelsea's hands slid back and forth along my soap slathered penis, I jetted gobs of cum all over the front of her, my seed creating a slick gummy mess.

Chelsea desperately wanted to cum, and she did so using a masturbatory technique discovered by accident one day while playing in the shower while her parents were out of the house. Sitting on a little raised bench next to the shower wall, she adjusted the shower head so its diffuse spray became a vibrating and concentrated stream of water. By spreading her legs wide it was possible to aim the gushing water directly at her clitoris, which she rubbed with a bar of soap. Although I had just orgasmed, the vision of this fourteen year old masturbating kept my penis rigid. It was now Gwen's turn to take advantage of my soapy rod. Turning away from me, she bent her torso forward and leaned against the shower door for support. Gwen wanted me to fuck her doggie-style. Her hand guided the head of my penis to the slit of her vagina -- she was wet and I was lubricated, so my dick disappeared wholly inside her in two or three strokes. Her tits squished hard against the glass door with each forward thrust of my pelvis, and reaching forward I tugged on their nipples with my fingers.

Chelsea stared intently into my eyes as I made love to her older sister, closing them only when the shower's pulsating water caused her to orgasm. God! These girls' parents would have heart attacks if they knew what was transpiring in their own private bathroom! Sliding my hands around Gwen's hips, my probing fingers made contact with her engorged clitoris. This caused her to shudder and moan as she began to orgasm. I banged her for several minutes before feeling the tingling sensation of my cum begin to rise. I tried to hold back and time it so we would cum simultaneously. Our hips banged together until Gwen's body began to quiver and I spurt several long strings of splooge up the full length of her vagina. My dick was still inside her when Chelsea, stood up and hugged the two of us. Had their mom or dad come home just then, they would have discovered a soapy human sandwich with me in the middle!

Thirty minutes later I was out of the house and carrying luggage to my car, when, Gwen asked if I would drive Chelsea to middle school since my path to the freeway went right by the place. Gwen said she was running late, and wanted to head off in another direction towards the university where her mom had found her a short-term job. I had become fond of her sister and was happy to comply. For the school day, Chelsea wore a pleated black mini dress that extended just half way down her thighs, exposing a wonderful set of bare legs. For a top, she chose a tight fitting knit blouse that enhanced the curves of her still budding breasts. The mid-January thaw had arrived and outside temperatures were approaching 50 degrees, so Chelsea pulled a light fleece jacket over her top. As she climbed into the passenger seat of my car, I caught a flash of panties and was reminded how much more risqué school attire had become since I was in the ninth grade just five years earlier.

As we drove towards her school, Chelsea pulled a marijuana cigarette out of her purse, saying she had swiped it from her sister. So down the road we went, windows rolled up getting high as kites. The pot was extremely potent, and after smoking only half the joint I put the rest in my pocket, saving it for later. Chelsea laughingly said she would be the navigator, and directed me on a route that took us to an absolutely massive complex of buildings - the Queen of Russia shopping mall. As I suspected, she led me this way on purpose. Chelsea told me this was the largest mall on the east coast, with eight department stores and over 350 specialty shops - a regular "Who's Who" of retailing. It was just prior to 10 A.M., opening time at the mall, and on a whim I said we should go in. Chelsea had hoped I would say this! She said that school was boring, and that the mall was her favorite place in the whole world. So I turned off the highway and into a sea of parking lot asphalt, knowing that I would not be the one getting in trouble if this girl was caught playing hooky from school.

The shopping mall was nearly empty on this early weekday morning. What few people we saw were either young store clerks just opening their shops, or the first cadre of senior citizens who walked along its warren of wide hallways as part of a regular exercise routine. Chelsea knew right were to go, and soon we were standing in front of a booth offering a variety of make-up potions and eye liners, which for a fee would be applied by a pretty young girl. I bided my time as Chelsea had a complete makeover and when it was done, I had to confess that she looked far older than her fourteen years. From there, we headed into a lingerie shop that was staffed by a couple of cute young clerks dressed similarly to Chelsea. The employees were bored and just hanging out, so they allowed my teenage friend to model a variety of garments even though it was obvious she would not buy them. A number of these had to be worn braless, and when Chelsea eventually slipped back into her own clingy top, the bra stayed off. She ended up purchasing just one pair of thong underwear, and asked for a large shopping bag to carry it in.

Since customer traffic was negligible, we shared the remainder of the half burned joint with one of the lingerie shop's clerks in a back storeroom. The girl was a part-time model and gave Chelsea pointers on how to pose and posture herself. I was a one-person audience, and there was a sexual energy between all three of us as we re-entered the store a few minutes later. Totally buzzed, Chelsea led me by the hand to one of the mall's larger department stores where a spring line of girls' attire was being put on display. As luck would have it, nobody else was looking at these outfits since the kids who would purchase the stuff were still in school. Chelsea confessed that most of her shopping was done at this store, and she grabbed a couple of mini skirts before heading off to a dressing room to change. A clerk about my own age whose name tag said Mitch ambled over to ask if I needed assistance. He hung out, and when Chelsea returned wearing one of the new short skirts, she pretended to be a model and struck a series of revealing poses taught to her by the sales clerk in the other store. Mitch and I were both delighted and showered compliments on the young girl.

The clerk had to head off to assist another customer, and I was again alone when Chelsea came back to the aisle I was standing in, wearing an even more revealing outfit. She pulled up its skirt to flash the revealing thong just purchased at the lingerie shop. Handing me the now discarded underwear worn out of her house that morning, Chelsea said I now had a souvenir from my trip to the mall. The girl was still stoned, and it took little effort to coax her into even more wanton displays that would have shocked a passer-by. I did this by opening my fly and stroking my penis while standing just a foot or two in front of her, ensuring that our bit of strip-tease was obscured by tall racks of clothing. God, this was a turn on! She took a step towards me and I rubbed the glans of my penis across her bare midriff, leaving a thin streak of pre-cum. On her third return trip from the changing room, Chelsea modeled a tight fitting top that covered only the front half of her torso, leaving the flesh of her back completely exposed except for some strings that held the garment in place. And when she again pulled up her short skirt, I was startled to see that the thong she had previously worn was missing! When Chelsea spun around to be viewed from behind, the way she clutched her bunched up skirt created the impression she was completely naked. I made up my mind right then and there to fuck her before leaving the mall. This took place, but not as I initially imagined it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.