Chelsea's First Time - Cover

Chelsea's First Time

Copyright© 2005 by Bella

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While visiting Gwen, my college lover, over Christmas break, I was introduced to Chelsea, her fourteen year old sister. When Gwen was called away unexpectedly, Chelsea gave me a sloppy blowjob -- her first. That night, she snuck into my bedroom where we had torrid unprotected sex. Thus begins an affair that extends over several different episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

It was just about noontime. Drowsy from smoking marijuana and a morning's worth of sex play, Gwen and I rested on a couch in the living room of her parent's big Victorian house wearing nothing but bathrobes. Totally relaxed, she had placed her head on my lap and lay there fast asleep. Earlier, Gwen had assured me that her fourteen year old sister Chelsea was attending a full day at school, so we were unaware that classes were scheduled to be let out early. We assumed that the house was ours alone for the entire day.

There was no reason to be cautious, and we took no notice when the chiming of a grandfather clock masked all sounds of an opening door and approaching footsteps. All of a sudden I looked up and there was Chelsea, still dressed in her winter coat, standing in front of the couch staring at us! She caught me channel surfing the television remote with one hand while idly fondling her sleeping older sister's exposed breasts with the other. Gwen had not cleaned up after having sex in the kitchen an hour earlier, and streaks of my dried sperm still remained on her face or tangled in her hair. Chelsea stood there absolutely quiet. Her older sister did not stir, prompting the grinning young teenager to put a finger to her mouth to shush me quiet before I could say anything to wake her. Then, tossing her heavy coat on a nearby chair, she scampered with silent footsteps upstairs to her third-floor bedroom.

I gently nudged Gwen awake and said that her kid sister was home early from school. This spoiled our plans for the remainder of the day (which so far had consisted of nothing more than lounging around and occasionally screwing one another). So we cinched up the fronts of our robes and climbed upstairs to get dressed for the day. Gwen turned from the second floor hallway into a bathroom and turned on the shower. I continued up another flight of stairs to my assigned guest room on the third floor, which as luck would have it was located right next to Chelsea's bedroom. As if she were expecting me, Chelsea met me at the top of the stairs clad only in a pair of socks and the denim jeans she had worn to school - she was naked from the waist up, standing in a pose that just begged me to pull the last pieces of clothing from her body. We slipped into the door of my bedroom and engaged in a sloppy kiss. She fumbled with the knot that held together the front of the bathrobe that I had borrowed from her dad's closet, while I fastened my lips around her perky young breasts. Chelsea whispered that during her morning school classes she had thought of nothing but us again making love. Now that she had been initiated to sex, the libido of this girl could not be shut off!

However, some common sense had to prevail over horniness. Gwen was just one floor below getting ready to step out of the shower, and it had really pissed her off a few hours earlier when she discovered that Chelsea and I had screwed one another. In spite of our mutual rising passion (in my case, a stiffening penis), I pushed away from Chelsea and tossed her the forgotten pair of panties she had left on the floor after climbing out of my bed to get dressed for school. I whispered that after she and her parents had left the house shortly after daybreak, Gwen came to my bedroom and had inadvertently stepped on the discarded underwear. Initially, Gwen was very angry - to the point of slapping me - although gradually she gave in to her own horniness and the realization that Chelsea had committed a carnal act similar to what she had done with an older cousin at age thirteen. Both sisters had lost the virginity in the same third floor guest bedroom!

At least Chelsea was forewarned about her older sister's potential anger. Shit! It was so stupid to have been caught by Gwen, and I feared that a wedge may have been driven between the two girls. So Chelsea returned to her bedroom, finished dressing and headed downstairs. I entered the kitchen a few minutes later and found her clearing away breakfast debris scattered across the counter. Gwen and I had gotten stoned that morning and her stash still sat out in the open next to some empty coffee cups. A half-dozen tightly rolled joints were arranged neatly together in a small wooden box, the lid wide open. Chelsea pulled one out and said that the stuff was too expensive to buy at middle school, and that she got high by relying on the kindness of others. At fourteen, Chelsea was indeed precocious - screwing an older guy and smoking dope - but I realized that five years ago when I was her age, my friends and I were doing exactly the same thing. Well, not quite true... we got high, but had not yet been laid due to chronic immaturity around the opposite sex. Girls do grow up earlier!

When Gwen walked into the kitchen, her younger sister twirled the joint in her fingers and asked for matches. This took the wind out of Gwen's sails, and whatever she had planned to say about Chelsea fucking me was put on hold. Gwen sat in a chair and in a rather defeated tone said that she was a terrible role model for Chelsea - first bragging about sexual escapades at college, and now the drugs. As she made sandwiches for our lunch, Chelsea went on the offensive, saying that her older sister should consider her own actions before getting upset at the two of us. After all, Chelsea observed that Gwen had been screwing around with their older cousin Steve in that same bedroom since she was thirteen. Chelsea then said she had spied on them several times beginning when she was just eight years old. This was a devastating revelation to Gwen, who up until that point had assumed her incestuous affair was a well guarded secret.

Gwen said she needed a drink, and pulled a shot glass and bottle of her father's favorite malt whiskey from a kitchen cupboard. Gwen slugged it down. Frankly, I needed one as well. Not to be left out, Chelsea also wanted a taste. She had never before tried whiskey and gagged as it burned her throat, but after a few seconds admitted it did create a nice warm sensation in her chest. Chelsea then demanded that we get high, so bundling up in our winter coats, we went out into the backyard to smoke a joint so there would be no telltale odor inside the house. The sky was overcast and gray, spitting an occasional flake of snow. We were soon stoned and the tension and angst that had come over us in the kitchen dissipated as the marijuana smoke filled our lungs. The house next door was empty, and its backyard Jacuzzi beckoned to us invitingly. We decided to sneak over and use it while nobody was home. Indeed, the neighborhood was populated with working couples and few people seemed to be around during the middle of the day.

Totally buzzed, we went back inside the house to change into swimsuits. This was an unexpected turn of events, and since I hadn't packed appropriately for my visit, Gwen loaned me a pair of her father's trunks. Unfortunately, the years had given him some girth and I had to hold onto the waistband to keep them from falling down. The kitchen was empty when I again entered it, but looking out the window I could see Chelsea next door setting up the Jacuzzi, clad in a sleek black one piece bathing suit that contrasted against her flawless white skin. A big gout of steam rose up into the air as she removed the hot tub's cover. Chelsea was shivering when she came back into the warm kitchen, stating the obvious that it was cold outside. She couldn't help but notice my eyes fasten on her chest -- the thin fabric of her swimsuit jutted outward in two sharp points, formed by nipples that had become rigid in the outside chill. The marijuana made Chelsea horny and as her sister was nowhere in sight, and she pulled the elastic front of her suit down far enough to expose both breasts, arching her chest outward to compensate for their small size.

We had only a couple of minutes before Gwen came downstairs, but I used this time to daub each of Chelsea's cold erect nipples with a few drops of whiskey from the bottle that sat on the counter. Bending down to compensate for the girl's shorter stature, I suckled the stuff off each breast. This was a total turn-on, and I deliberately let go of the waist band of the oversized swim trunks and let them slip all the way to my ankles. This exposed a stiffening penis that Chelsea had first become familiar with the night before. She fondled it as I lapped at her nipples with my tongue. Unfortunately, there wasn't time to go any further, and when Gwen entered the kitchen, Chelsea and I again were modestly attired. Our expressions belied an unrequited sexual agitation, and my hard cock jutted down one leg of their dad's bathing suit, hidden behind a fold in the fabric.

Gwen had forgotten to bring home from college the swimsuit she normally wore, and when pulling her nineteen year old frame into a one piece garment she used four years earlier while still in the midst of puberty, discovered that it no longer fit. Walking into the kitchen, she complained that it was far too tight. Much to my private delight, it accentuated her ample breasts and cleavage -- a slight hint of brown areola peeked out from the low slung neckline. Just before heading next door to the neighbor's now bubbling Jacuzzi, the three of us each fortified ourselves with yet another shot of malt whiskey. I grabbed my seltzer bottle and the last two Whippets I had brought down with me from Connecticut, thinking what a turn-on it would be to get the two girls high on inhaled nitrous oxide while lounging in the neighbor's Jacuzzi.

Stoned and tipsy from alcohol, we jogged to the neighbor's back yard through the chilly afternoon air, clad in just our swimsuits. The bubbling water was refreshingly hot and the three of us settled into the Jacuzzi up to our shoulders, adjusting our bodies to whichever spurting jets of water gave us the most delight. The hot tub had about a dozen active spouts, some arranged to provide comfort to sore muscles, others positioned with a more sinister and erotic intent. Once in the water, our bodies were hidden from one another since bubbles from these devices created a froth that made it impossible to see more than a few inches below the surface.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.