Chelsea's First Time - Cover

Chelsea's First Time

Copyright© 2005 by Bella

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While visiting Gwen, my college lover, over Christmas break, I was introduced to Chelsea, her fourteen year old sister. When Gwen was called away unexpectedly, Chelsea gave me a sloppy blowjob -- her first. That night, she snuck into my bedroom where we had torrid unprotected sex. Thus begins an affair that extends over several different episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I awoke as a grandfather clock located somewhere in the rambling 19th Century Victorian house chimed eight times. Snuggled beneath a warm blanket, I lay naked in one of its small third floor bedrooms that was originally used by servants. But now, the room and its bed were vacant unless occupied by visiting house guests such as myself. I heard the faint sound of car doors slamming just outside the house, followed by the crunch of snow beneath tires of an automobile moving down the driveway on its way towards the street. Still groggy from the fog of sleep, I assumed that the departing car meant that Gwen's father and mother had left for work - they taught at a nearby university - and that by now Chelsea, their fourteen year old daughter, had also departed for a day at middle school.

The early morning silence allowed me to ponder the course of events that had taken place since my arrival at the house not twenty-four hours earlier. It was winter break of my sophomore year in college, and my friend Gwen had invited me down to Philadelphia for a visit. Although she was not my girlfriend, we did enjoy great sex with one another in our university dorm, and had looked forward to some private time together over the school holiday. As circumstances had it, whenever Gwen and I were together, it seemed that her kid sister was hanging out with us. But the youngster was fun to have around, and in reality, I had spent far more time alone with Chelsea, who conveniently slept in another third floor bedroom just down the hallway from the guest room I was assigned.

The previous evening while the girls' parents were teaching classes and Gwen had been unexpectedly called away from the house for a couple of hours, Chelsea and I had the house to ourselves. Events moved quickly, and we discovered a mutual passion that cumulated in the fourteen year old sucking my penis and swallowing my cum - something she had never before done. And later, in the middle of the night Chelsea had crept down the hallway from her bedroom into mine - we had fucked while her parents and older sister had slept one floor below.

But today, Chelsea and her parents were gone and Gwen and I would finally be alone. She had been waiting for this moment. Just after her family departed, Gwen appeared in the guest bedroom doorway clad in nothing but a fluffy terrycloth robe. She undid the knot and pulled the lapels of the robe open to expose a well formed set of breasts topped by pert brown nipples, a firm smooth tummy, and farther down, a thatch of amber colored pubic hair. With her hands, she squeezed both breasts together to accentuate their rotund firmness. It was clear she wanted to fuck me, and I pulled aside the blanket exposing my naked frame and semi-hard penis that I had idly been stroking since first awakening.

But when approaching my bed, Gwen's bare foot stepped on her younger sister's underwear, discarded and forgotten on the floor. Empty metal Whippet cartridges lay nearby, further proof that Chelsea had visited my room the previous night. It was obvious to Gwen what had transpired on the bed she was now approaching, and the sultry look on her face changed into a snarl of outrage. Wham! She slapped me across the face hard enough to rattle my teeth, and then stomped down the stairs to her second floor bedroom, slamming its door behind her. Holy shit! Having driven several hundred miles the day before specifically to screw this girl who had just hit me, I had just been caught with undeniable evidence of fucking her kid sister. What to do?! None of the alternatives were appealing. Grab all my stuff and flee in my car back up to Connecticut? Apologize to Gwen? Lie and deny everything?

In a panic, I jumped from the bed and raced naked downstairs to the second floor, finding the door to Gwen's bedroom slightly ajar. She had slammed it with such force that it bounced back open. At least I was saved the drama of having to stand in the hallway and plead for mercy through a locked door. Gwen was curled up on her bed tightly swaddled in that terrycloth robe. Fortunately, she didn't resist when I lay down next to her and hugged her tightly from behind in a spoon-like fashion. We said nothing for quite awhile, and I thought it a good sign that she didn't shove me away or again attempt to hit me. Apology did seem the best strategy, so I told Gwen that I deserved the blow to my face. In an attempt to justify what had happened, I explained that Chelsea had the night before referred to me as a "fuck toy," and when I had asked where she heard the term, she told me it was from Gwen herself. This provoked a sigh, and Gwen admitted that she shouldn't have been so forthcoming about me with Chelsea. As I suspected, they shared a lot of secrets - perhaps too many -- despite a five year age difference between them.

I told Gwen that her kid sister adored and emulated her. I explained that sex with Chelsea was not planned; rather, it had just happened (the truth, which I did not share, was that Chelsea was the aggressor). Still facing away from me, she again sighed, and said I didn't know the half of it. In response, I admitted that I had no idea what she was talking about. As Gwen began to reminisce about a Thanksgiving holiday that came a few weeks after her thirteenth birthday, it dawned on me that Chelsea wasn't the only sister to lose her virginity to an older guy in that spare third floor bedroom.

While the adults slept off too much Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing or watched television football in the living room two floors below, a much younger Gwen and her sixteen year old cousin Steve pawed at one another on the same bed where I had just spent the night. They had known one another all their lives and had hung out together when his family came to visit a few times each year from Virginia. A day earlier, they had snuck into her parent's bedroom where they perused through her father's hidden stash of Playboy magazines. The pictures had been a turn-on and although her small breasts were just starting to bud, Gwen wanted Steve to take notice. At that time, her bedroom was on the third floor - the same one Chelsea had moved into when Gwen had gone off to college. She had "arranged" to be caught by Steve on her way to take a shower while wrapped in only a small towel. Apparently this took awhile - Gwen said she had paraded back and forth in this towel nearly a half hour before Steve noticed. Then the towel was discarded at the doorway to the guest room. Steve's clothes quickly followed, and Gwen willingly lost her virginity in the same bed where Chelsea had lost her cherry to me the night before.

I encouraged Gwen to keep talking, since this seemed to diminish her anger at me for fucking her sister. Also, I found myself becoming aroused as Gwen talked about herself when she was younger than Chelsea, and I slipped a hand beneath her robe to cup a breast and tweak an exposed nipple. Again, she didn't push me away, so I asked her to tell me more about her cousin Steve. Gwen told me that he was always assigned that guest bedroom while visiting Philadelphia, and she recounted a situation very similar to what had transpired between Chelsea and me the previous night - since it was isolated from another floor of the house where the adults slept, this room was where the two young cousins made love whenever their families were together. This affair lasted for years, and I suspected that many of the more imaginative sexual techniques Gwen had used on me at college were learned here. She said with some regret that Steve now lived in California, implying that the affair had never ended; rather, in her view it was on temporary hold due to the great distance now between them.

Marveling at the risks they had taken with so many other family members nearby, I asked if they had even been caught. This prompted Gwen to recall in some detail a time about a year and a half later - she would have been fourteen, just Chelsea's age - when in the middle of a hot, sticky and humid July night, Steve had dared her to go for a skinny dip in a pool located behind a house a half block away. They were already naked, and tiptoed downstairs past rooms of sleeping parents and out of the house without bothering to put on any clothes. They made it to the neighbor's swimming pool without incident, but Gwen told me their splashing woke up the owner, who turned on the floodlights just as she had wrapped her light frame around Steve's torso as he stood in three feet of water. Rather than fuck, they had to dash from the pool and back into darkness. Gwen laughed as she described her seventeen year old cousin running in panic with a rock hard dick jutting out in front of him. This set dogs barking, and sneaking back into her parent's house had proved challenging. It was sheer luck that they made it back to the house and their respective bedrooms without getting caught.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.