Teresa Scalia: Showdown in the Powder Room - Cover

Teresa Scalia: Showdown in the Powder Room

by obo

Copyright© 2005 by obo

Fiction Story: Teresa and Barbara exhibit indentical tastes in evening fashion. Unfortunately for one of them, a change of costume will be in order.

Tags: Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Humor   Humiliation  

Since Barbara's humiliation at the Renaissance Fair, Terri had regained her social stature in the community. She was soon back to her old ways of dealing with the other women in her circle. Rudeness, intimidation, and social climbing were the norm. Barbara, on the other hand, had retreated from social life. She kept a few close friends, but refrained from larger social gatherings. After all it was difficult to face the people who had witnessed her face down over Terri's lap, her dress stripped off and her bottom bared, receiving from the busty brunette a sound bare handed spanking. Barbara's husband Mark encouraged her to get out more and also had memories of the Renaissance Fair. His memories, however, were somewhat more pleasant as the mental images he recalled of his wife's abused bottom came back to him.

That January a gala ball was held honoring the Woman of the Year. Dress was black tie for gentlemen and formal for the ladies. And this annual occasion gave the women ample opportunity to purchase and display new gowns.

Mark encouraged Barbara to attend the gala with him, going so far as to send her on a shopping trip to New York City with a couple of girlfriends to find a new gown. Barbara was reluctant at first, but the prospect of a shopping trip was appealing. After a weekend in the city, Barbara returned home excited about attending the gala.

"How was the trip?" asked Mark as Barbara walked into the house, arms full of packages.

"It was wonderful! And I found a great outfit for the ball. It's a designer exclusive and one-of-a-kind." Barbara said.

"Don't tell me it what cost, tell me what it looks like."

"Well," said Barbara coyly "I don't want give all my secrets away, but I'll tell you it's rather form fitting and black."

"Now that sounds sexy. When do I get to see you in it?" asked Mark.

"Oh I think the night of the ball will be soon enough."

Meanwhile in the Scalia household this conversation was being held.

"Dominic I have nothing fit to wear to the Woman of the Year Ball." Terri complained.

Dominic rolled his eyes in resignation knowing his bank account was going to take a hit, "Okay, how much do you want?"

"I'll just use these two credit cards and the balance should cover the hotel costs."

"I thought you were buying a dress." Dominic said.

"I am buying a dress but I can get anything around here. I have to go to New York, silly."

Knowing any further discussion was pointless, Dominic admitted defeat and merely replied "Fine".

Preparations were made and gowns purchased and fitted. The ball was held on a Saturday evening in January at the country club. It had been a mild winter with little snow, but tonight the first significant snowfall of the year occurred. Not a blizzard with high winds and severe temperatures just a steady snowfall with huge, fluffy snowflakes. Accumulations had reached eight inches by 6 p.m. with no let up insight. Terri and Barbara were making their final preparations in their respective homes.

"Dominic, come over here and zip me." Terri asked.

Dominic walked across the bedroom towards his wife as she turned her back toward him. Grabbing the zipper tab he pulled upwards finding the fit of the dress rather tight. The zipper ran from below the small of Terri's back to just below her shoulder blades. The gown was strapless.

"Kind of snug don't you think?" Dominic commented. "You'd better hope that zipper stays put."

"I think this dress fits perfectly," said Terri as she took a star turn showing Dominic how the dress accentuated her bust on the topside and her shapely derriere on the bottom side. "It is a one-of-a-kind, designer original."

"Don't you think you'll be cold in this dress considering the weather?" Dominic asked.

"I don't plan on being outside any longer than it takes me to get from the house to the car and from the car into the club. I'll wear the wrap that comes with this gown. I don't have anything else to wear with it that matches. Unfortunately it's too late for you to buy me a fur coat." explained Terri.

At the Anderson household, Barbara was finishing her preparations for the ball. Her husband was enjoying the view as he watched Barbara step into the gown and pull it up over her hips. Mark let out a long, low whistle in appreciation of the view.

"Where did you get that underwear? You've never worn a garter belt and stockings before. And no bra? Sexy, sexy!" said Mark.

"Come over here and help zip me up. Tell me if the garters show under this skirt, they shouldn't. I'm not wearing a bra because this dress has one built-in. It has to because it's a strapless gown."

Mark operated the zipper while Barbara adjusted herself in the dress. He ran his hands down over hips smoothing the material and sneaking a cheap feel.

"No, nothing shows through, just feminine curves." complemented Mark as he gave Barbara a pat on the bottom.

A description of Barbara's gown is in order. Made of black satin and of an ankle length, the bodice was strapless with emphasis on Barbara's attractive shoulders and cleavage. The skirt fit snugly over the hips in a straight line to the hem. A slit in the skirt from hem to knee aided Barbara's walking in her heels. Opera length gloves and a satin wrap completed the outfit. Barbara's hair was done in an up sweep. She looked very elegant with the cameo around her throat suspended by a black satin tie. In fact, had that gown been made of black velvet instead of black satin, Barbara would have looked suitable on a billboard advertising a popular brand of whiskey. The black lace garter belt and thong were a gift to Mark for paying for her gown and the weekend shopping trip New York.

The gala ball was to begin at 7 p.m. The agenda was cocktail hour, dinner, a short program announcing the "Woman of the Year", followed by dancing with dinner commencing at 8 p.m. The Andersons arrived at 7:20 p.m. and were greeted by several couples.

"Barbara, that gown we found in New York looks wonderful on you!" commented Rhonda Wilson, Barbara's good friend.

"Thank you Rhonda. I know it was an expensive dress to purchase, but I think it was well worth the money. Plus I've never owned an original."

For the next 30 minutes the Andersons circulated among the couples in attendance. Many complements both direct and indirect were made towards Barbara and her elegant appearance. At about 7:50 p.m., the Scalia's entered the ballroom. Pausing at the double-doored entrance of the ballroom for dramatic effect, Terri, on Dominic's arm, scanned the room. The couple each obtained glass of wine and began mingling. Terri was complemented on her gown from several other women and she always pointed out that her dress was a one-of-a-kind, original designer creation. Rhonda Wilson spotted Terri across the room and noticed something about her gown. It was strapless, it was made with black satin, it was ankle length, it was flattering to the bust and derriere, it was very similar to Barbara's dress. In fact it was identical to Barbara's dress. Now as most of us know, two women wearing the same formal attire at the same function is at the very least a fashion faux pas. Given the history of these two women, this could well be a declaration of war. Rhonda hurried over to Barbara to tell her.

"Barbara, Terri Scalia's here."

"Okay, fine Rhonda. I'm not going to hide from her." said Barbara.

Rhonda whispered "Barbara look over towards the bar, over your right shoulder. Look at what she's wearing."

Barbara looked towards the bar and when she saw Terri, she gasped audibly. "Oh Lord Rhonda, she's wearing my dress. Where could she have gotten it?"

"Don't worry about where she got it, let's concern ourselves about how she'll react when she sees you."

The fact that Barbara and Terri were wearing the same dress was not lost on the other women in the room. Word spread quickly about the duplication of outfits. And speculation was rampant on what the reaction would be from the principals. Dinner was served and as luck would have it, the Andersons were seated at the opposite end of the dining room from the Scalias. Seated with the Scalias was Ellen Smith. Ellen had observed that Barbara and Terri were wearing identical gowns, a fact that was still unknown to Terri. Ellen decided to subtly inform Terri of Barbara's fashion sense.

"My aren't there a plethora of lovely dresses tonight. Don't you think, Terri?"

"Yes I suppose you can say so. Many look like last years editions." Terri commented.

"Did you notice Barbara Anderson's gown? I wonder wherever she found such a creation." Ellen said cattily.

"I hadn't noticed that snotty little blond was even here. It was my understanding she never left the house."

"Well dear, just look over across the room to the table next in the windows. You'll see what I'm talking about." Ellen directed completing the setup.

Terri looked over in that direction and spotted Barbara. At first, she couldn't believe it. To be sure she rose from her chair. When she was positive of what she had seen, she quickly sat down and began to fume.

"Do you see what she's wearing? I can't believe it! She stole my gown."

"I thought your dress was an exclusive, evidently exclusive to you and Barbara." Ellen goaded.

"Well, we'll see about that." Terri said.

The dinner was served and Terri maintained a close eye on Barbara. Evidently waiting for an opportunity for confrontation. Terri's surveillance was not lost on Barbara. She could feel the laser beams of Terri's eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.