Cheryl Sue's Graduation - Cover

Cheryl Sue's Graduation

Copyright© 2005 by falcon29

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sexual awakening among young friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Cheryl Sue told her parents about the test and about Andrew coming to help her study. "Well, I'm not sure it's right for you to bring a boy home at your age when your parents are gone, Sweetie," her father, Tony Anderson, had said. "I'm working late tomorrow and your mother will only be home a short time before her meeting." Mrs. Anderson was vice-president of a women's club.

"Oh, Daddy, we're just gonna study. I really need help in that class. Don't you want me to get a good grade?"

"Can't you help her, Tom?" her father looked at his son, noticing that there was a smear of spaghetti sauce on the boy's chin.

Tommy looked up and swallowed, shaking his head until he could speak without spraying. "Sorry, Dad, but I'm working, remember?"

"That's right. Then the two of you will be all alone. Well, then, Cheryl Sue, why don't you and Andrew go to the library?" Her father was certainly worried the two of them would get up to something, Cheryl Sue thought. The horny little brat began thinking that maybe Daddy was thinking... no, she decided. He wouldn't think about me like that. But wasn't I just thinking about Tommy's cock yesterday? Hmm, she thought, and filed thoughts about her father away.

To her dad she said, "The library is too distracting. Other kids will be there and talking to us. And we'll need to talk about the formulas and stuff. The librarian would keep telling us to shut up." At that point her mother, Sylvia, chimed in.

"Oh, Tony, stop. It's just a study date. Cheryl Sue is fourteen now and old enough to be allowed an hour or two alone with a boy her own age. I was fourteen when we met, remember?"

"I certainly do remember. That's what's bothering me." Cheryl Sue stifled a smile looking from one parent to the other. She wanted to hear about that someday.

"Yes, well remember also that you were sixteen. I've met Mr. and Mrs. Trask. I even met Andrew at the last parent - teacher conference. Remember, Cheryl Sue? You introduced me to him.

"Oh yeah," Cheryl Sue said. "I forgot." She really had forgotten. Now she was glad she had.

"He seemed like a real studious young gentleman -- and very smart -- if you ask me," her mother finished. She was trying to tell her husband something that went over the head of their daughter. A look passed from wife to husband.

"Well, if you say so," he conceded uncomfortably. To his daughter, Tony said, "You just remember your manners. Offer him a soda and a snack."

"I was thinking we might just order a pizza and it would be like he was staying for dinner. That way you wouldn't have to worry about me getting something to eat."

Finally the parents gave in and allowed Cheryl Sue to have her way. In her head, Cheryl Sue was cheering. She calculated that she and Andy would have the house to themselves from 3:30 until at least 8:00, when Tommy would be off work. He might not come straight home, either. Sometimes he went to Tammy's after work.

After dinner Cheryl Sue called the Trask house and told Andy's mother who was calling. "May I please speak to Andrew, Mrs. Trask?"

When he came on the line, Andrew was laughing. "What did you say to my mom? She looked like this call was from another planet."

"Nothing. I just used the manners I was taught. 'Please and thank you', you know?"

"I guess she isn't used to kids with manners. I think what she was really surprised about, though, was that a girl was calling me."

Cheryl Sue told him the plan and waited until he got permission. With her mission accomplished, she didn't dawdle on the phone. She told Andy good night, saying she'd see him in class.

All morning Tuesday Cheryl was in a buzz. Between home room and her history class she met Angelina by her locker. "It's all set," she told the brunette. "We'll be alone all evening."

Angie looked envious, but also a little sad. Cheryl Sue knew that Angie liked coming to her home, with the whole family and all. Sometimes she envied Angie her freedom. Most of the time, though, she knew how lucky she was to have two parents who loved her. She also thought that Angie might be getting a taste of her own medicine, vis-à-vis her blow job with Jody. Maybe she was a little jealous.

But, "Woohoo!" crowed Angie. "Go girl! I can't wait to hear all the gory details. Maybe I should sneak over and take some pictures from the window."

"You can't. My bedroom is on the second floor, remember?"

"You could fuck him in the living room. You could even let him eat you out on the kitchen table! Just think about that the next time your family sits down to dinner!" The girls laughed and walked down the hall to their history class.

After history was Geometry. Cheryl Sue felt her pulse quicken as she slid into the desk next to Andy's. "Hey," she said.

"Hey, yourself," he responded. "How's it going?"

"Great!" Cheryl Sue gave him her biggest grin. She turned in the seat to face him and scooted forward, aware that her skirt slid up a few inches as she did so. It was short anyway and she was, in effect, flashing the boy a look at her little red panties. She leaned across to flip the pages of the open Geometry book on his desk, well aware that Andy was peeking at her lap. Finding a page she was familiar with, she asked a couple of questions while Andy stammered and turned almost purple.

Andy couldn't believe Cheryl Sue didn't realize he could see her panties the way she was sitting. His pants were becoming very uncomfortable and it was very difficult for him to explain the side - angle - side formula to her. Still, he managed to get through it. She gave him that grin again and he felt his heart thump in his chest. She turned back to face front when the teacher walked in. From the corner of his eye he watched Cheryl Sue readjust her skirt and then flash him another grin. Andrew put his notebook on his lap.

The rest of the day dragged by for both of them. Nothing much was learned in the other classes they had to sit through. Finally the last bell rang and the hall filled with the throng of students. Every day it was the same. There was the air of a mass release of prisoners from an onerous jail. Added to that was the fact that these kids were all between the age of thirteen and sixteen. The hormones could almost be sensed in the atmosphere.

Cheryl Sue was putting the books she wouldn't need that night in her locker when Andrew stopped next to her. It looked like his book bag was nearly bursting at the seams and he had another stack of books under one arm. Cheryl Sue thought he must be taking half the library along with all his textbooks home. Well, he'd be lucky if they opened more than the Geometry book, she thought. She really did need help.

They walked home through the park. Mild spring weather only served to set the soup of hormones seething faster for almost everybody. This was especially true for the two young teenagers. Andy offered to carry her books but she laughed. "It's all you can do to haul that big ass bag of yours. I should offer to help you." As they walked through the warm afternoon talking about everything and nothing, Cheryl Sue felt a new sensation. Along with the budding lust between her legs she was feeling affection for Andy as a person.

She was happy and she could tell he was too. He said something funny and she laughed, letting it bubble up her throat and out into the air. She took a skip step and turned so she was walking backwards so she could look at him. It all happened in a flash. Suddenly he dropped his books and let the heavy bag slip from his shoulder as he cried, "Look out!" and made a grab for her. She felt something hit the back of her legs and she felt herself falling. Andrew managed to catch her, one hand clasping her wrist and the other grasping her top. She heard a ripping sound and felt cool air on her chest.

She regained her balance and spun to the skateboarder who had hit her. He was just picking himself up, too. He looked like such an idiot with his ball cap on backwards. "Why don't you watch out where the fuck you're going?" she shouted at him.

"Me!? You were the one walking backwards! Stupid bitch!" He was mounting his board and getting ready to skate away.

"Fuck you!" Cheryl Sue yelled at his back as he rolled down the sidewalk. He flipped her off as he skated away. Andrew was on his knees, picking up their books. She knelt down to help him.

"Uh, Cheryl Sue, you might want to cover up," he said without looking at her. She remembered the cool air and looked down at her top. It had ripped open along the sleeve and across one side. Her left tit was visible when she moved just right, since she didn't wear even a training bra. She pulled the material up to cover it, but there was no way it would stay there on its own.

"Sorry," she mumbled, but inside she was secretly pleased. It made her feel sexy to know that Andy had already seen her tit. "Anyway, it's just a tit. I'm sure you've seen others," she said.

"Um, no, not really," he replied. His face was crimson again. "I mean pictures and stuff, but not in person."

Cheryl Sue smiled and let go of the torn shirt to hug him. "Well, thanks for saving my life," she said. Ignoring her exposure she picked up the last of her books. Then she clutched them to her chest so that she wouldn't be on view to everybody who walked past.

"I don't think your life was in danger, but I'm glad I saved you from a fall."

"Well, you're still a hero to me," she said and hooked her hand under his arm the way ladies did in movies.

They had gone a short way when she leaned close to him and whispered, "It feels kind of sexy knowing my breast is right out in the open here in public." Andrew couldn't help himself. His eyes went to her chest where he saw her tiny tit with its hard nipple sheltered behind her books. She had relaxed her grip enough to flash him again.

He gulped and blushed some more. "Jeez, Cheryl Sue! You shouldn't be showing me that!"

"Aw, they aren't much bigger than yours. You don't tell the other guys they should wear shirts in gym, do you?"

"They're GUYS! You aren't," he pointed out the obvious fact.

"Besides, I think people should be allowed to go naked whenever they want. What do you think?" She was deliberately steering the conversation into areas where she hoped to go.

"Uh, well, I guess it's okay for some people," he said. "I'm not sure it would be right anywhere, though. Kids wouldn't learn much at school if everybody was naked."

She giggled and bumped him with her shoulder as she said, "Oh, I think we'd learn all kinds of stuff!"

They crossed the street and Cheryl Sue used her chin to indicate her house. They left the sidewalk and walked up the steps to the door. She set her books down and reached into her pocket for the key, totally ignoring her naked breast. Andrew couldn't ignore it, however. He had been hard since her blouse tore and his erection wasn't going away any time soon, especially if she kept flashing him.

Inside she dropped her books on the hall table and told him she'd be right back. She skipped up the stairs and returned a few minutes later wearing shorts and a halter top with skinny straps. She was covered, but her nipples were hard and Andrew could see them plainly. It was almost worse for him than the one bare breast.

In the kitchen she got sodas for them both and they spent an hour on Geometry. When Cheryl Sue felt like she had a grasp of the formulas and when to use them, she called a break. "Let's watch some TV," she said.

"Well, if we're done, I really should go," he said. He had to relieve the pressure in his groin. It was getting painful. Still, he was thrilled to be alone with Cheryl Sue.

"Come on. Spend some time with me." He gave in without much resistance. The more time he spent with her, the more he liked her. Also, the longer they were together, the more material he'd have for when he got home to his room so he could jerk off.

Andrew sat on the couch and Cheryl Sue located the remote under the pillow in her father's recliner. When she joined him on the couch, she sat right next to him. She clicked the TV on and flipped through the channels. When she came to a movie channel she stopped. She'd seen it before and knew there were some hot scenes in it. She needed something to make the next step seem natural.

They didn't speak for a while. Andrew was very conscious of her next to him. He could smell her shampoo when she pulled her hands through her hair. He had pulled a pillow onto his lap when he sat down so that his hard on wasn't obvious. It was the perfect opportunity for Cheryl Sue, however.

She asked, "Can I put my head in your lap? My back is kind of sore." He didn't object. Once her head was on the pillow, though, there didn't seem any place he could rest his hand. He just let it rest on the cushion behind her. After a few minutes she rolled onto her stomach, the pressure through the pillow pressing directly on his stiff cock.

"Would you rub my back a little, Andy? It really hurts." As he began to run his hand along her back, it was a delicious feeling for him to be touching a girl. It wasn't just any girl, either, but Cheryl Sue Anderson. He remembered when, in 3rd grade, he had first been attracted to her. She had skinned the cat one day on the monkey bars on the playground. He remembered the sight of her white cotton underwear. For some reason it excited him, though he didn't understand why at the time.

As his hands caressed her back he realized there was only the thin material of her top between his hands and her skin. It was just making things more difficult for him. He thought it couldn't get any worse until she said, "Wait. Let me up." She sat up and pulled the covering pillow from his lap along with another one. She stood up, dropped them to the carpet and positioned herself on her belly. "Come down here," she commanded. Andrew obliged. He took up a kneeling position next to her and resumed her back rub.

After a few minutes she suggested that he straddle her legs "so she could get a more even pressure". Once astride her thighs, Andrew continued the massage. As he rubbed he unconsciously slipped forward. When she groaned he came out of the reverie he'd fallen into. He realized his hard cock was pressing against the junction of her legs and ass. He had been dry humping her! He tried to scoot back but she stopped him.

"Raise up," she told him in a quiet voice. He did. With the confining weight off her, Cheryl Sue simply rolled to her back. Her hands on his legs pressed him down again and he was sitting on her hips and looking into her eyes. She took hold of his hands and pulled them toward her shoulders. He had no choice other than to lean forward, just as she wanted.

When he was lying on top of her she released his hands and took his face in them instead. Giving him a serious look she raised her lips to his. She felt the heat of the kiss. She kissed him again and drew back. His cheeks were bright red and he looked like he was going to faint -- or throw up. Once more she brushed his lips with her own, but this time she let her tongue snake out to lick across his lips. He gasped and his mouth opened a little bit.

Cheryl Sue took advantage and slipped her tongue into his mouth. She felt him shudder and his hips pressed down, involuntarily, on hers. He groaned and sat up abruptly, saying he had to go. She froze a second until she noticed the dark spot on his jeans. He had come in his pants! Shit! She didn't want him to feel bad. She couldn't let him just bolt out the door now.

She grabbed at his hand as he "dismounted". She pulled him back and forced him back down on top of her. His eyes were tearing up as she whispered to him, holding him tightly, "It's okay, Andy. It's no big deal." He gulped and couldn't say anything. He'd never been so embarrassed in his life.

"Its... it's just that... oh, hell! That was the first time a girl has kissed me like that -- ever!" he choked the words out with difficulty. She hugged him hard, feeling embarrassed for him.

She didn't let go of him until he promised he wouldn't leave. Finally she relaxed the hug but he wouldn't look at her. She petted his head and stroked his back. She felt the tears of his embarrassment on her cheek. Her heart melted. When he couldn't hold back any longer, he let out a sob and cried for real. Cheryl Sue just held him and caressed him until he regained control. All the scheming with Angie and her plans vanished behind the real feelings she was struggling with.

"So now you know what a nerd I am," Andrew said, still refusing to meet her eyes. "I've never been this close to a girl, especially one so beautiful and sexy." He hadn't really meant to say it out loud, but he had. The realization embarrassed him almost as much as shooting his load in his pants.

"Andy, Andy, Andy," Cheryl Sue's feathery voice was soft and her breath tickled his ear. "Don't be embarrassed, please. I think it's a compliment, really. Do you really think I'm beautiful and sexy?" Cheryl Sue's heart hadn't been prepared for the feelings growing there. This was supposed to be an experiment. She wanted to see if she could get Andrew to let her blow him. She felt a big soft hole opening inside her chest for him now.

She rolled them over on the carpet and again took his face in her hands, forcing him to face her. She kissed him hard and kept kissing until he got the idea and let his lips open. When she stuck her tongue inside his mouth and he felt it sliding across his own he felt his cock growing again. He groaned and Cheryl Sue, as aware as he of his erection, humped her hips against it. They were both inexperienced, but Nature takes control at times like that.

They broke the kiss and she sat up. Then she stood up and pulled him to his feet. She didn't say a word as she pulled him to the stairs and up to the second floor. She pulled him down the hall and into her room. He was in a daze. He just looked around, not believing where she'd taken him.

She stripped her halter top off over her head and his eyes riveted to her breasts, his mouth hanging open. She tugged at his tee shirt and he helped her get it off him. When her hands went to his belt buckle he grabbed them. "I don't think we should..." he began but she just pushed his hands away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.