The Three of Us

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I stopped mid stride and just watched. Slowly as I watched they went from vertical to horizontal, her legs flopped open and Colin moved between them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

It all started at college, true I had known Colin from school days but almost from the first day I met Jessie. Jessie had long blonde hair with a slim and curvy figure and it was love at first sight. Luckily for me she seemed to like me too and we became a couple.

That first year we were in Halls so it was difficult for us to be alone but once in a while I could sneak Jessie in and I could fuck her brains out. Colin was my roommate and he had to suffer all the noises emanating from my bed. By the end of the first year the three of us became really comfortable in each company so when we went looking for off campus rooms for our second year, we teamed up and rented an whole floor of this house just for us.

Jessie was originally quite shy but a year in my bed had turned her around to such an extent that she changed completely. Gone were her long dresses and in came short, short skirts and tight tops with no bra. Her legs were fantastic, long and slim while her tits were small with small nipples, they were firm and shapely. Of course Colin had his own room but Jessie slept with me.

I always got a bit of a buzz when Jessie danced with some other guy, oh I knew she loved me and would never leave me but to see her in the arms of some other guy would make my cock hard. Of course Colin was always dancing with her, at parties or even in our own living room if the mood took us. I would sometimes fantasies that Colin would fuck her in front of me and that would get me off so quick it use to frighten me more than just a little. It also frightened me because I enjoyed setting things up so Jessie would be in some state of undress when Colin was about, call him into our room while she was still naked in bed or just out of the shower with a bath towel around her damp but naked body.

It was New Years Eve and we were all off to a student party in one of the houses near by. Jessie had found this really fine dress, very short and slashed down to her navel and on my insistence she didn't wear anything under it at all. It wasn't that cold and as the party was only in the next street, none of us wore a coat. I watched as guy after guy asked Jessie for a dance knowing she was almost naked in their arms. Of course when Colin took over she became more relaxed, putting her head on his chest and when I saw his hand inside the front of her dress feeling her pert tits; I almost came on the spot. Just as soon as I could I tapped Colin on the shoulder and took over dancing with Jessie.

"You're such a slut," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, I thought you like me like that," she whispered back.

"Yeah I do," I said.

I kissed her then and my hand became busy under her top.

"You're getting me all hot you bastard," she sighed.

"Lets go out side then for a while?" I asked.

"Sure," she giggled.

I caught Colin's eye and nodded to the garden. He nodded back and the three of us found ourselves behind the garage.

"My slut getting hot," I said to Colin.

"Yes, I need it badly," she sighed.

Now with Jessie sandwiched between us, I kissed her and she was sloppily kissing me back. Her dress didn't have and zips, ties or buttons she just pulled it on, now Colin just pulled it off her shoulders and it fell around her feet. I spun her around so that she could kiss Colin now.

"Spread 'em," I said crudely and pulled her thighs apart.

"Yes fuck me," she moaned and hung on to Colin while I pushed my hard cock into her from the rear.

"Suck him you slut," I said as I pounded into her.

I looked up over her naked back to see Colin face, his eyes closed in pleasure as she suck him.

"Fuck me," he cried as he pumped his spunk into her sucking mouth.

"Yeah," I said as I spunked into her sopping pussy.

She turned and kissed both of us before pulling her dress back up and the three of us returned just in time to celebrate New Year.

Later in bed I was resting between her spread legs after pumping a further load into her.

"Did you enjoy sucking Colin off tonight?" I asked.

"Mmm," she sighed, her hand ruffling my long hair. "He tasted nice."

"You're such a slut," I laughed.

"Me?" she giggled, "who was it who made me wear that dress tonight? Who invited Colin into the garden and who told me to suck him?"

"Yes," I agreed.

"So if I'm a slut," she giggled, "it's because you want me to be."


After that night she became even more comfortable in Colin presents often wandering about in just her small knickers or sitting on his lap while watching tv. Up to then her pussy was my person territory but did I want it to remain so.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.