A Sub's Delight - Cover

A Sub's Delight

by eternal_flame

Copyright© 2005 by eternal_flame

Erotica Sex Story: An evening of submission and erotic pleasure between a sub and her Master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

She stood, gazing at her naked reflection in the full length mirror, eyes roaming over her body. Not a classical beauty she thought, breasts large and full, her stomach rounded showing the fine lines, evidence of the children she had borne and her legs, long and shapely with a well turned ankle. Her face, showing maturity and life experience, yet fairly unlined, laughter lines at her eyes when she smiled, which she did often when she thought of Him, her lips, soft and full, her hair, long to her mid back the light from the bedside lamps showing the auburn glints in it. Absent mindedly she picked up the hard backed brush and began to brush her hair as she thought of the coming evening. Putting the brush down by the bed she laughed softly, knowing that would be used again. Time to prepare herself He would be here soon.

Going to the wardrobe in the corner of the room she took out a long silk robe, the lilac shade almost matching the colour in her deep azure eyes when they darkened with desire for Him. Laying it gently on the bed she sat down and began to smooth on the body moisturiser He insisted she use, massaging it into her arms and legs, a soft dreamy expression on her face as her mind wandered. Glancing at the clock she started, He would be here soon and she needed to finish, hurriedly she rose and slipped on the robe, then going to the blanket box at the foot of the bed she unlocked it and lifted the lid, then turning she surveyed the room... yes it was as He liked it, He would be pleased she thought just as she heard His key in the lock.

Standing in the centre of the room, her eyes sparkling with anticipation she waits for His entry, then He is there, His large muscular frame almost filling the doorway. He looks at her from steel gray eyes and then slowly His gaze travels around the room, taking in everything, He begins to approach her, she does not speak, not yet she knows better than that. He looks deeply into her eyes, she knows He can see into her very soul, see her wants, needs and desires there. His right hand raises and He cups her chin, kissing her full, soft lips then whispering against them "you know what to do My lilone". She nods briefly then takes a step backwards, untying the robe at her waist and letting it pool at her feet, she stands there naked to His gaze, her body His to do with as He pleases. Slowly, walking to the bed she climbs onto it, lays down and closes her eyes, she hears Him aproach, feels his body heat close to her but keeps her eyes closed.

"To whom do you belong?" He whispers close to her ear... "to You Sir" she replies. "and what are You?" He prompts..."Yours Sir, Your girl, Your pet, Your toy"... "good girl" He replies as He moves away from the bed and she hears Him beginning to remove His clothing. He commands her to open her eyes and she sees Him, standing at the foot of the bed, looking through the blanket box. Her breath beginning to come faster now as she anticipates what is to follow she awaits His pleasure. Slowly He removes the items He wishes to use and then moves once more to the side of the bed, beckoning her with one finger to sit, He reaches over her and places the blindfold securely around her head, then taking one of her hands in His He assists her to her feet. Taking a long leather crop in one hand He slowly walks behind her and pushes her slowly to her knees, hearing the 'whoosh' of the crop as it flies through the air behind her she winces in anticipation, but feels only the gentle carress of it as He stops before making contact with her back, then runs it lightly down the centre of her creamy white skin to the crack of her ass. Laughing softly he runs it lightly up her back and then raises it once more, this time it falls with a thwack on her ass, she whimpers in mingled pain and pleasure her body immediately responding to this most delicious pain. Again He lays the crop on her creamy white ass, watching the flesh redden nicely and seeing her body shudder, leaning forward He whispers softly to her "more my pet?"..."ohhhhhhh yes Sir, please Sir" she cries. The crop falls faster and harder onto her ass and back as she moans and cries in pleasure, feeling her excitement rising, knowing He is watching her responses, her body awakened by His touch. He walks in front of her, His erect cock directly in her view and lays down the crop, choosing instead a glove of soft calf skin and begins to stroke her back, the soft velvety texture a whisper against her hot skin. The glove moving lower on her back, her body arching like a cat, as He teases and carresses her, reaching her ass and stroking her soft flesh. Moving closer to her as he reaches for His flogger and begins to lay it in soft even strokes over her shoulders "open my lilone" He commands softly, and her soft, wet, pink lips part to accept Him. Feeling Him throb inside her mouth, her body needing His hard maleness, wanting with every fibre of her being to please Him. Suckling deeply on Him, as He pushes inside her, the flogger falling harder now on her skin, her moans reaching His ears, spurring Him on to deeper thrusts as the leather stings her flesh. Feeling her response to Him, He gently pulls out of her mouth and assists her to her feet "on the bed My pet" He directs as she climbs up and awaits Him on her hands an knees. Gently He positions her onto her back and takes first one hand then the other and fastens them securely into the leather restraints and cuffs them to the bed, then moving down her body does the same with her ankles. Restrained, open and helpless to Him, she lays there, her excitement rising to fever pitch, the knowledge that she is His totally, under His control, driving her to heights of desire and need that only He can do.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.