With A Whimper - Cover

With A Whimper

Copyright© 2005 by oldmudrat

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Another end of the 'world as we know it' story. The 'hero' does not find just what he needs to survive quiet as easily as some of these type stories portray. I'm trying to make it as different from those past stories as I can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction  

Her voice faded away as she wiggled her hips feeling my cock at her entrance. "Oh, that feels lovely... just lovely."

She pushed to roll us over. Once on top, her hands moved between us to grip me. "Oh, yes. Just lovely. Warm. Alive."

She moved to kneel between my outstretched legs. A warm breath flowed over my cock causing it to twitch in anticipation.

She lightly licked from the base to the crown in one long, wet slurp. She opened her mouth wide and took it in. Her tongue massaged the length of it then she withdrew, lips still sealed and probed the hole. With a final moist pop she withdrew completely.

Her eyes giggled as she smiled up at me. "I'm having fun!" She licked her lips. "Are you?"

I could only grip the bed's headboard and say, "Yep!" It was a lame reply, I know. But it was all I could manage before she dipped her head once again.

Kathy wrapped her tongue around my cock, her saliva forming a small pool as she bobbed her head. She dropped her head lower to tongue my balls, taking one into her mouth for a gentle massage. Then she moved back up to my cock, flicking her tongue from side to side along its length. Her breasts, with their hard nipples, pressed into my thighs and she dragged them across my skin.

My cock filled her mouth as she pressed her head down at a pace that was so slow as to be torture. Downward until the crown of my cock was touching the back of her throat, then she closed her lips tightly around it and began moving her head up and down, tongue swirling in a seemingly never repeating pattern.

She squeezed and sucked so hard that I could feel the ridges in the roof of her mouth. I swear I could feel each individual taste bud on her tongue. A dizzying rush of emotion swept over me and I lifted my hips to get more. It was all I could do to resist grabbing her head and forcing her further down.

She sucked and tongued just the crown of my cock, and I groaned at the feel of her mouth at work. She sucked on it, moving her head from side to side. Up and down. Tongue in constant motion. Her lips and chin were shining with saliva. The head of my cock stretched her lips tight as she forced her head down to engulf its full length once again.

I leaned forward, both hands searching for her breasts.

She looked up as I found them and hummed as I tweaked her nipples. A flush of red spread from her shoulders to her full ass in a slow, rippling wave.

I pulled her mouth off my cock and pulled her body atop mine. "Any more and I'll cum," I said in a hoarse whisper.

"That's the idea, Jimmy," she answered. Licking her lips, she settled her hips on mine and smoothly rubbed back and forth for a couple of strokes.

"I want inside," I said. "Inside you." I put my arms around her as I kissed her. Moving my hands downward I cupped her ass urging her to move the way I wanted.

She lifted her body and settled with my cock at her entrance, sliding backward just enough to allow my cock to be enveloped by her cunt's outer lips.

I kissed her, my tongue slid deep between her lips and she nibbled at it. She pressed further and voiced a thin, trembling wail as half my length penetrated her. I struggled to keep firm control as she took my cock deeper into her. She uttered a quiet, choked whimper as her clit met the base of my cock.

She held very still, but I could feel her inner muscles at work. Adjusting. Caressing. Welcoming.

"So good," she whispered as her hips made a first, tentative circular motion. "You're filling me so good." She opened her eyes and focused on mine. "You're feeling so damn good to me!"

Both hands on my chest now, as she pushed herself upward to sit impaled on me. Knees folded, she had both feet flat on the bed on either side of me. She lifted a bit then settled back down. "Gaaaa." Again. "Uhhhh... uhhh."

I looked down to where we were joined. The shaft of my cock was shiny, glistening with her juice. It had her cunt lips tightly stretched in a ring of taut, warm, and welcoming flesh. My pubic hair was matted with moisture.

I moved both hands upward to tease and massage her bouncing breasts.

She tossed her head back, neck muscles prominent in rigid spasm. I could see a flush start around her belly button and spread in all directions.

"Godddddddd..." she wailed. "Againnn..." Kathy slammed her hips down hard. Her legs straightened to lay on mine as she let her body fall forward, trembling with release. Sweat beaded on her skin and on mine.

Within seconds she was back to pumping her hips and squeezing her muscles on me. We watched each other as she raced for another peak.

I began to meet her thrusts with those of my own. Steady motions sliding half of my cock in and out of her. My hands roamed across her back and buttocks, dipping to caress her inner thighs, brushing against her anal opening. Constant motion.

The swelling pressure for my own release demanded my immediate attention. I struggled to maintain control, to continue to enjoy the pleasure of our fuck. But control was abruptly snatched from me by her own demand.

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! FUCK! FUCKKK!" Kathy screamed. She jerked her hips rapidly and dug her nails in my shoulders as she tried to hold on.

The desire to fuck her as long as possible crumbled as her cunt muscles clamped down hard on me. I tried to hold the demand back, but it burst loose. Breath left my body in a hoarse groan as the first spurt shot into her.

Kathy began wriggling her hips from side to side and whimpering as she felt the flow. We pounded my cum deep into her body as orgasms seized us both. Floating on a deliciously, blissful cloud of Life we let the waves take us.

Awareness slowly returned. I could feel her body give a twitch every few seconds. Our ragged breathing settled into a more relaxed pattern, inhalation matching inhalation.


We lay together afterward and talked. She told me her story. I told her part of mine.

She spooned herself against my back, one hand over my hip holding my cock. I pulled the sheet and quilt over us. That's the way we finally fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I was spooned against her. My left hand was gently squeezing her right breast and her ass was warm against me.

There was light coming through the window. Sunrise had been only a little while ago. I've got this habit of waking whenever there is enough sunlight after dawn. At my old place I had thick curtains over my bedroom windows so I could sleep late if I wanted. Waking with the dawn is a habit that I've had as long as I can remember and it plays hell with a guy's hangover.

No hangover this morning though. Not from alcohol at any rate. Perhaps there was a sexual hangover, because I felt more content that I had in months. The pace of dealing with all the sick and dying, plus the worry of not being able to find Jules had really beaten me down.

Apparently all I needed was a good fuck. Come to think about it, I would have settled for a bad fuck.

Kathy was still sleeping soundly. Each inhalation pressed her breast into my hand.

My cock was firming up, nestled between her ass cheeks. I wanted to slip it inside her and wake her up fully aroused. I really wanted that.

But I didn't do it.

I really wasn't sure how she would react the morning after. I mean, I really liked Kathy, especially after talking like we did last night. I was not sure if she felt the same way and wanted us to continue. Maybe she just wanted a one time, or a now-and-then, relationship. I just didn't know.

So, I slipped out of bed without disturbing her, making sure the sheet and quilt was still tucked around her.

I shivered in the cold air. The temperature had dropped during the night. I found my jeans and socks under the dresser and quickly dressed before heading down the hall to one of the bathrooms.

Twenty minutes later I was cleaned up, dressed, and sitting on the back porch steps drinking a cup of instant coffee.

The sky was a gray overcast, promising a cold rain later in the day. It was not going to be the kind of day for much outside work. But the work was there to do. Even on days like this.

The longest stretch I had lived on granddad's farm was a month during the summers. Other visits were confined to long weekends whenever I could get away from my family, school or work. Granddad put me to work every day. We played too; but work came first. Sundays and holidays were no different. There was still stuff that had to be done, animals to tend and feed, eggs to gather.

I sighed at the thought of eggs. Granddad had a dozen chickens in a coop behind the barn. I did not look yesterday, but I would be surprised if any survived. Worldwide the Flu had burned its way through domestic fowl populations. In times before, new flu strains usually appeared first in domestic fowl or pigs; then would make the leap to humans. Asia was usually the hotbed for new flu strains.

I glanced at my watch and decided I might as well get started. It looked like Kathy would be sleeping in for a while yet.

I went back inside found a denim jacket, pair of leather gloves, and cap in the utility room. Then after refilling my cup with coffee, I went back outside and walked the short distance to the barn.

As I walked from behind the house, movement in the field near the tree line to the west caught my attention. I turned to look and just caught a glimpse as two whitetail deer vanished into the trees.

"Run now," I said, "but one day you're gonna be dinner." IF we ever got a crop growing, we would have to do something to keep animals from nibbling it away. Not only deer, but raccoons, possums, and any other formerly domestic animal would find our crops an 'all you can eat' buffet. "And clothes," I said as I thought about tanning deer skin.

How do you tan leather without processed chemicals? I had no idea. It was something else to find out. It couldn't be that hard. After all, cave men figured it out. Something to do with tannic acid from tree bark, I thought. Easy. Right? I guess we would find out.

I spent the next couple of hours feeding and watering the animals, checking the status of what was stored and generally inspecting the area.

The barn that was originally on the place was a fifty-foot square log structure, circa 1880. When I was in my late teens, it had been taken apart, each log numbered, and re-assembled at another place on the property. In its stead granddad had erected a steel and concrete structure, one hundred fifty feet long and one hundred feet wide and the height of a three story building. Oriented in an east-west direction, the barn had thirty-foot wide doors on each end, a twenty-foot wide door centered on the south-facing side with rows of solar panels on the south side of the roof. The ground floor was divided into five large animal stalls along the north wall, and four stalls along the south wall -- two either side of the south entrance. A forty-foot center traffic area ran the length of the building. The partitions used to divide the area into stalls or compartments were removable and could be re-arranged to sub-divide the area in many ways. The second floor of the barn had also been subdivided by these movable partitions into storage areas, a workshop and a small apartment.

To the west of the barn were four corrals. It was there I had herded the cattle the previous night, putting the bull into the smallest corral and the cows into another. Each corral had a lean-to over the feed and water troughs which allowed the animals to get out of the hot sun and shelter from wind and rain.

The bull must have had an entertaining winter, because each of the cows were with calf. I am no veterinarian and had no idea how long it would be before the births. I would just have to keep a close watch until it happened.

There were two Belgian horses, a stallion and a mare, both chestnut in color. Each was about fifteen hands high and weighed close to a ton. There were also two Morgan horses and two quarter horses, likewise male and female of each breed. All the mares were obviously very pregnant.

The previous evening I had placed each in a separate stall. This morning I had to muck out the stalls, replenish the feed and water, and generally pay the animals some attention so they would remember me. The last time I was here was about a month before the whole Flu mess got really bad. They seemed to remember me, or maybe they just appreciated the attention. They would push me with their heads and the big Belgian stallion tried to take a playful nibble out of my shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.