With A Whimper - Cover

Preview

With A Whimper

by oldmudrat

Copyright© 2005 by oldmudrat

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Science Fiction,

Erotica Sex Story: Another end of the 'world as we know it' story. The 'hero' does not find just what he needs to survive quiet as easily as some of these type stories portray. I'm trying to make it as different from those past stories as I can.

Copyright© 2004

Standard Disclaimer:

This story is copyrighted material. ©) 2004. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication. Permission is given for re-posting as long as nothing in this post is changed, the author's name is included, this disclaimer is included, and no charge is assessed to read the story. Permission for posting on storiesonline.net, alt.sex.stories.moderated and asstr.org is explicitly granted.

This story, the people portrayed are fictional. Any resemblance to living persons is purely coincidental...

WARNING:

This story contains material with explicit and sexual content that some may find offensive and may be illegal in some regions.

You must STOP reading if: you are under the 'legal' age; you are offended by stories mentioning sex in graphic detail and 'vulgar' language; if this type of material is illegal in your place of residence;

You must READ the story if: you are curious; have nothing better to do at the present time; and most of all read the story if it is you choice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.