With A Whimper - Cover

With A Whimper

Copyright© 2005 by oldmudrat

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Another end of the 'world as we know it' story. The 'hero' does not find just what he needs to survive quiet as easily as some of these type stories portray. I'm trying to make it as different from those past stories as I can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction  

It started in India and spread with the speed of air travel. According to the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control it was only an unexpected strain of influenza.

Normally each year influenza will kill one person in ten-thousand of those infected. Infection rates average 20% of an exposed population. The India strain of Influenza-A was much more contagious. Infection rates were as high as 80%.

But don't worry the CDC assured. Death rates were much lower, only one in ten-million. You might get very sick for a week or so, but you would get over it.

For two months the Indian Flu raged unchecked. Entire countries would become infected in a couple of days, stretching medical resources to the limits and in some cases beyond. A very bad time. Then gradually the disease burned itself out. The world breathed a sigh of relief and vaccine manufacturers began the process of adding the India Strain to the next years flu vaccine.

Then the Virus mutated.

And the World died.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.