Coming of Age - A Family Tradition

by Tendal Braxis

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Incest Sex Story: A story of a family tradition of incest as daughters come of age. This story tells of a man's shocking discover of his wife's hidden family tradition and his anguishing decision whether to continue that tradition with their own daughter. The story is complete as it is although I may revise it at a later date.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Chapter 1

I was like a cat strolling through a dog pound, my nerves were screaming, "get out" but my body would not respond. I stood just inside the door of my daughter's room, the faint light coming in the window from the street light and the indirect light from the hallway behind me illuminated Vicki's bed and framed her upon its surface like a nude study in an old Master's painting. Vicki lay upon her side, top leg draped across a large fluffy pillow, a second pillow cuddled in her slender tan arms, her head surrounded by a halo of rusty red hair concealing the features of her face. I could see Vicki's labia pouting out from beneath her thigh, faint wisps of red pubic hair peeking out at me and the world from the nest of her mons. As I stared open mouthed at my child, I suddenly understood the noises I had heard outside her door that drew me inside. As I watched, Vicki, still very soundly sleeping, groaned softly and thrust her hips against the pillow beneath her leg and hugged the second pillow tighter in her arms. I silently stepped closer to her bed; my eyes shifting from her face to her buttocks as she began to slowly grind her hips against the pillow. I was halfway to her bed when I stopped to watch her hips shifting back and forth, rubbing her mons against its surface. My eyes were suddenly drawn back to her labia as they started to glisten with moisture and her breathing began to deepen with the stirrings of passion evoked by her movements. I took two more silent steps toward her bed and stopped again, looking for any sign that she might be aware of my presence; there was none but, I was now close enough to the bed to clearly see her eyes shifting back and forth blindly beneath her eyelids, deep in REM sleep. She was dreaming and it was obvious that the dream was of an erotic nature. Once again a voice in my head told me to get out, but fainter this time and with less urgency, my subconscious knowing instinctively that she would not waken from her dream.

As I stood there looking at my little girl, I suddenly became aware of a shadow of someone moving into the room behind me; it could only be my wife Roni. Her arm slid around my waist as she snuggled up to me, tilted her face to mine and brushed my jaw with soft moist lips and whispered,

"Our little girl isn't so little any more is she?"

I hugged her to me, looked down into her eyes and whispered back,

"No, she is growing up fast, already masturbating in her sleep."

I leaned down and kissed Roni deeply, running my tongue across her lips then dancing with hers for a long moment as she responded to my kiss. I lifted my face to break the kiss and for a moment, her lips lifted with mine, trying to maintain contact for an added instant. I looked down into her softly illuminated green eyes and whispered,

"You make beautiful babies."

I bent to kiss her again then looked back at our beautiful daughter as her breathing changed again and her hips began to grind and jerk into the pillow beneath her leg.

"She's going to cum soon,"

Roni whispered. As we watched our daughters motions upon the bed, Roni reached out and stroked my cock as it tented my robe and teased me softly whispering,

"You nasty pervert, your cocks' getting hard watching your daughter. You thinking how good it would feel to slide your cock into her tight little pussy?"

She giggled softly, as I groaned under my breath and hissed back at her,

"Yes damn it all, watching her do that pillow has got me so horney I can hardly stand it."

Roni had my cock out now and was sliding her hand up and down its length as she continued to whisper to me.

"Think how soft and sweet her pussy is, how good it would taste and how much you would enjoy sliding your tongue up and down her pussy licking up her leaking juices."

I began to rock my hips in time to her stroking hand, my breathing deepened and I raised the arm I had around her to caress her nipple.

Vicki moaned again. I looked back down at her as she rolled over onto her back, pulling her arm from around the pillow to her groin. She began to rub her fingers back and forth over her labia. Trailing a finger deeper every other stroke, she caressed her now engorged clit as it poked its small head from between her slippery wet lips. Sweat began to form on my lip and forehead as Roni stroked my erection faster, then slipping to her knees, she began to kiss and lick my throbbing cock. I gasped and groaned again as shivers of pleasure coursed up and down my spine. Opening her mouth, she slid my cock between her lips and buried her nose in my pubic hair. The head of my cock slid into her throat, and she held me there for a moment working her throat muscles, swallowing around my penis, milking me with her tongue. Just as I thought I could stand it no more, she raised her face from me, my cock popped out of her mouth and slapped against my belly. I looked down at her in surprise as she whispered to me,

"Tell me how much you want to fuck her, tell me what you would like to do to our baby."

I gasped at the sudden realization that she didn't object to my feelings. On the contrary, she seemed to be as excited as I was by the idea. Roni slowly stood and moved to stand in front of me, turned her back and leaned against me and tilted her head back to whisper,

"Daddy, are you gonna fuck your little girl? Are you going to push that great big cock inside me?"

I wrapped my arms around Roni and thrust my hips forward, burying my drooling cock between the cheeks of her ass and thrust towards her anus.

"Oh Daddy, your cock feels so big and hot against my ass."

Roni whispered over her shoulder to me, now as caught up in the sudden role-play that she had begun, then gasping in passion as the firm head of my cock began to penetrate the puckered ring of her anus. I began to slide my cock in and out of her anus. Never penetrating her more than with just the head, never deep enough to penetrate her sphincter and cause pain, I began to move in sync with our daughters rubbing fingers.

I wrapped my arms around Roni, one hand seeming to enfold her breast, her nipple jutting from between my knuckles, my other hand dropping to her mons and her dripping labia. I began to stroke her throbbing clit in counterpoint to my thrusting cock as she ground harder back against me.

"Fuck me Daddy, I need your cock so bad."

I thrust harder and faster. Roni gasped and froze. I stopped instantly and looked down at our daughter to see her staring back at me as she reached her peak and orgasmed.

"Ohhhhhhhh, mmff, oh oh oh yesss!"

Vicki's hips surged against her hand again and again as her orgasm swept her away. Vicki's eyes fluttered and closed again as waves of pleasure rolled over her. She shook violently as one last spasm coursed through her then began to settle back down in slumber.

"Did she see us?"

I whispered to Roni. My wife stood frozen, watching Vicki's breathing return to normal, her eyes stilled beneath their lids and her body relaxed as her hand slid from her crotch.

"No, I don't think so."

She whispered back. I stepped away from her, my cock slipping from between her buttocks and I turned us both towards the door and whispered,

"Out."

We slipped from the room and silently closed the door behind us. I started to head us both towards our bedroom but she pulled my hand the other way, towards the den and the portable bar there.

"We need to have a talk."

My wife stated as she pulled me into the den and sat us both down on the couch.

"I know."

I replied, knowing she needed to explore our feelings and sudden passion for our daughter as I did.

"You heard her of course, didn't you? My God, it shocked the hell out of me,"

She continued. I was suddenly confused,

"Heard her what? Have an orgasm?"

"No, no, I mean when she begged you to fuck her."

"That wasn't you?"

I gasped.

" I thought it was you just taking the role-play a bit further."

My wife looked at me for several seconds then said,

"No honey, that was Vicki. And it's my fault that she was dreaming of having sex with you."

I leaned back against the couch and digested her statement as she sat looking at her knees in deep thought. I could see by the expressions that flashed across her face, that she was trying to build up her courage to tell me something that was very important and secret to her. It was a look that I had only seen on two other occasions in all the years we had been together. I got up from the couch in silence, moved to the bar and poured two glasses of wine and then, handing one to the wife, I sat back down and waited in silence. Roni turned and weakly smiled, took a deep breath and said,

"I think its time you learned the truth about me and my family."


Chapter 2

"I've told you before, I lost my virginity at an early age but I never told you I was 13 at the time and the person who took my virginity was my father. Oh don't look so startled, it happens more often than people realize, and in my family it was a tradition that went back for 6 generations that we know of. When a daughter nears her thirteenth birthday in my family, the parents begin a series of talks with her concerning sex, marriage, maturity, responsibility, and basically all the things a young woman needs to know to make it in society. They pull no punches, make no moral judgments, and just provide the most reliable information they know. Questions are encouraged and answered fully and in most cases, sex is the main topic of discussion."

My wife took a sip of her wine and continued.

"On my thirteenth birthday, after the visits from family and the family party were over, my parents took me up to their bedroom and sat me down on the bed. After much hugging and kissing, my parents explained that it was now time for me to join the adults and become sexually active in the family. I nodded and whispered that I had thought of nothing else for the last year, and how eager I was to learn. My parents smiled and began to slowly undress themselves and then me. As each new area was exposed, I was told about it and how it applied to sex. I was amazed at the importance that ears and hearing played, as I had assumed that most sex was just physical, genital contact. I sure learned different that night, and for many nights following. I watched my father bring my mother to orgasm after orgasm with soft sexy words and gentle touches. He explained that the mind has the biggest role in sexual pleasure, and the better the mental pleasure; the more the physical pleasure would be appreciated. Looking into my face, he saw I didn't really understand. He turned to my mother and rolled her to her back, opened her thighs and buried his penis into her pussy. No talk, no loving touches, just straightforward fucking, a purely physical act done as emotionlessly as if he was taking out the trash. Eventually, my mother reached a small orgasm but nothing like the ground shaker she had had minutes before. Dad pulled out his cock, then turned and sat again on the bed next to me, his penis erect, wet and shiny from mother's juices and the precum that slowly seeped from its tip."

"There honey, did you see the difference?'

"I was asked. I nodded yes as mother rolled over to me and gave me a hug and asked if I was ready to start learning how to make love. I nodded again and mother proceeded to teach me how to perform fellatio on a man, telling me it is commonly called cocksucking or giving a blowjob. Using my father's cock as an example, she taught me the finer art of deep throat and how to swallow a cock. She turned to me with her lips wet and dad's hard shiny cock in her hand and said,"

"Now you try it."

"I took his cock in my hand and slid my hand up and down his hard shaft, feeling the bulging veins beneath the skin throbbing in time with his pulse. Pearls of precum drooled down from the pinkish, purplish head and began to drip from the back of my hand. Momma bent her head and began to lick them from the tip of his cock to the drops on his thigh, all the while making happy noises in her throat as she lapped up the clear fluid."

"Come on honey don't be shy and don't let it go to waste."

"I bent my head and gave it a tentative lick, then another. It didn't taste bad at all I had imagined and decided to try the fluid that had started to weep from its tip again. It was wonderful, almost no taste at all and so slippery on my tongue, I dove back for more. Vaguely hearing instructions from my mother, I began to slide my hand up and down the shaft and roll daddy's testicles around in my other hand as I began to take more and more of his cock in my mouth. Deeper and deeper I allowed it to penetrate, fighting to keep from gagging when I could take no more. It was lodged at the back of my mouth and I began to bob my head up and down on him, bouncing the end of it off the top of my throat each time I went down. Momma began rapidly describing what was about to happen when daddy had his orgasm. I desperately wanted to make my father cum as fast as I could so he would be pleased with me. I pumped my hand up and down very fast and held him deep in my mouth as I licked the bottom of his cock like I was trying to push it into my throat with my tongue. Daddy grabbed the back of my head and my eyes darted upward to his face. He looked like he was in agony! Suddenly, he shuddered and cried out. He pushed my head hard, forcing his cock past the opening at the top of my throat, burying it to just above my vocal cords as it began to spasm. Glob after glob of semen spurted so deep into my throat I was only dimly aware of its presence. After the fifth or sixth surge, daddy let go of my head and I rose up, gasping and gagging on cum. I fought to keep from throwing up and managed to hold it down. I even went so far as to lap up the drops that had dripped from the end, dribbling on his leg after I had risen up from him."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.