Majik Thoughts, Expanded - Cover

Majik Thoughts, Expanded

by Old Fart

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: The expanded version of a very short short story.<br>Miss Rich Bitch picks on a youngster and gets her due. And a bunch of other stuff.<br>You may want to read the original first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   Humor   Size   .

The Expanded Version of a Very Short Short Story

Chapter One

It happened before I knew it. No accident with a coma, experiment by curious aliens or gift from a thankful entity. All by itself.

Suzy Dorffman, a junior I'd admired from afar since 5th grade said "Get out of my way, Shorty" one time too many.

First of all, my name's not Shorty. I just happen to be 4' 10", but I know I'll get taller eventually. After all, I'm only a freshman.

Anyway, Suzy, Miss "My daddy can buy the universe," Miss Popular, Miss "Kiss my ass, peasants," had been picking on me for as long as I'd been admiring her.

I was trying to squeeze just one more book into my locker, but ducked out of the way as she slammed the door of hers, right above mine. She sniffed as she looked down on me and spun around.

And then it happened. I got this crystal clear picture of Suzy tripping and falling flat on her face as her books went tumbling out in all directions. I also got a picture of the back of her dress up above her waist, putting her cute little butt on display.

I was actually turning toward Suzy to warn her to watch out when I saw her books go flying as she tripped and fell right on her face, her skirt coming up over her back. She did have a cute little butt as was evident with the way her tight panties had worked their way between the cheeks at the bottom of her bottom.

I heard a couple of people snickering, then a couple more, then a girl saying "Oh, my God!" then all of a sudden everyone around was laughing. There must have been 20 people in the hallway, having a laugh at Suzy's expense.

Suzy looked helpless on the ground and then I saw a dark spot grow on her panties as a puddle grew underneath her. She was so humiliated she was peeing in her pants. The laughter increased.

She started sobbing and looked miserable, lying there on the ground. I couldn't stand it.

I walked around to the front of her, knelt down and held out my hand. She had her face buried in her hands, still sobbing. I reached in and pulled her left hand out from under her chin.

She looked up at me and I smiled encouragingly. She let me lift her up. She stood there, head down, not looking at anyone, still sobbing quietly as I went around and picked up all the books.

She took a step forward and put her arms on my shoulders and said "You did this somehow, didn't you?"

I shook my head yes. "I guess so. I'm sorry Suzy, but I get so mad when you call me Shorty. I guess I flipped out."

"Well, then you won't mind if I do this."

Suzy hit me in the stomach harder than I'd ever been hit before. She started walking away as I bent over clutching my belly, then looked over her shoulder. "Asshole," she said.


Chapter Two

Well, that didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to. Was that a one time thing or did I have a new way to influence things? And if so, did I have any control over it?

I was gradually able to straighten up. I finished in my locker and closed it by leaning against it with all my might. I got a picture of me a foot taller with some muscles. It felt good. Nothing happened. Well, maybe I can do things to others but not myself.

I started walking down the hall to my next class. Butch Hoskins was leaning on the water fountain, getting a drink. Butch is about one and a half times as tall as I am and probably twice as heavy. He's three years ahead of me and has a habit of terrorizing anyone he sees as weaker than himself. Which is pretty much anybody, but he tends to leave jocks alone and concentrate on nerds. Up till now I'd been spared his attentions. I got this picture of the water fountain spraying water all over Butch. Nothing happened except I seemed to catch Butch's attention. Shit!

"What are you lookin' at, Asshole?"

"Oh, Hi Butch. Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm just going to class."

He stepped away from the fountain. "Oh, Yeah? Well, come over here, you little twerp."

I was scared. And then I got a picture of Butch down on his knees in front of me and me kneeing him in the chin.

Butch took a step toward me and then slipped in some water on the ground. Just like in my picture, he was down on his hands and knees, right in front of me. He looked up at me as if it was my fault he slipped. I kneed him in the chin and he fell over, out for the count.

OK, now what? Whatever I do, Butch is going to be pissed off at me. If I just stand there, he'll wake up, shake his head like a dazed bull and come after me. If I tie him up, he'll come after me as soon as someone unties him. I tried to make up a picture of him forgetting all about this but had no idea how to do that. "I won't remember getting knocked down, I won't remember getting knocked down." Nope. It just made it worse. In the end, I left him lying on the ground and went to class.


The bell went off when I was about 5 feet from the door to biology class. I went through the door.

"Nice of you to join us, Mr. Douglas." Good old Mr. Frazier who thought he was the faculty wit. Well, he was half right. "Take a seat next to Miss Dorffman."

Oh, great. My favorite person. I went over and sat next to Suzy at one of the lab tables.

She looked at me with a sneer. "Awww. Poor baby. Late for class. Whatsamatter, Baby? Does his tummy hurt?" She giggled and turned away. I forced myself not to react.

Stanley Kramer, the class suckup was pushing a cart around the room. He stopped at each table, picked up a jar with a live frog in it and placed it in the middle of the table.

I reached over to move Suzy's books out of the way just as she did and jostled her arm. God. You'd think I was trying to get in her pants. "Get away from me, you pervert!" Most of the class turned around at that.

Damn, she pissed me off. What is this bitch's problem. I got a picture of a frog jumping from the table and into her shirt.

Stanley came up and reached over behind her with our frog. She spun around. "What do YOU want?"

Poor Stanley stumbled back and pulled the jar over as he did so. Suzy must have heard the sound of the glass jar hitting the lab table. She turned around just in time to see the frog jump up towards her. She had a couple of buttons on her shirt undone and it went right inside.

Several things happened at once.

Stanley took off with his cart as quick as he could.

Suzy screamed and was struggling to reach into her bra to get the frog.

Mr. Frazier said "Really, Miss Dorffman."

I looked at Suzy and asked "Is there something you want to get off your chest?"

Suzy's eyes are very expressive. Right now she was expressing hate, embarrassment, disgust and I think a little fear. Miss high and mighty wasn't in control any more.

I laughed. I held my stomach and laughed more. I looked at her with tears in her eyes trying to get a frog out of her bra without exposing herself. I slapped my thighs and laughed some more. Another picture - frogs jumping out all over the class.

Stanley was looking over his shoulder at our table and ran into another with his cart. Jars slid out onto the table, spilling frogs as they rolled away from him. Frogs started jumping at girls near the table. I noticed a couple of guys covertly tip over jars on other tables. Before we knew it, a bunch of girls were running around screaming, trying to get rid of frogs in their hair, on their faces, wherever.


Chapter Three

It took a while, but we got the frogs caught and put back in jars and the girls settled down. I think poor Stanley peed in his pants. I know he went to the bathroom shortly after he lost his frogs and went on to gym class without coming back.

I know Suzy suspected I had something to do with the frog jumping into her shirt but couldn't say anything. I'd been backing off from the table as she was yelling at me so there was no way I could have knocked over the jar. I know she didn't appreciate me laughing at her. "You think you're funny, don't you, Shorty. Just wait. I'll get something on you and then you'll know. I'll show you, you... you... you... laughing person."

Suzy looked all flustered at that. I couldn't help it, I cracked up. Lucky for me the bell went off just then. I think she was ready to take a swing at me for laughing at her. I headed for the door as quick as I could.

I came out of biology and turned the corner towards the gym. There, five feet in front of me was Butch. He looked glad to see me, but not in a happy-making way. Shit!

There was no way I could stop. "Hi, Butch. How ya doing?"

"I wanna talk to you, Buttweed."

'Buttweed'? That was a new one to me. "What can I do for you, Butch?"

"You can tell me why my chin hurts, Dimfuck. I was coming over to talk to you and the next thing I know, I'm lying on the ground, waking up and my chin hurts."

"Gee, Butch. I don't know. Did you trip and hit your chin, maybe?"

I got a picture of him bent over with his hand between his knees.

Butch stepped forward and took a swing at me. I backed out of the way and his fist pounded into the concrete wall. The wall seemed to shake but I couldn't hear anything over his scream. He leaned forward and was holding his fist between his knees, rocking back and forth and moaning.

I headed off to gym class.


Stanley was already in his gym clothes when I got there. His face was flushed. "Is Suzy alright?"

"Oh, yeah. Don't worry about Suzy, She'll be fine. You just need to be a little more careful about what you're doing."

"Gee, Steve. I don't understand what happened. It's like someone was there making me let those frogs loose."

I felt sorry for the guy. "Don't let it worry you, Stan. I'm sure it wasn't your fault."

He looked relieved as I walked away, out towards the field.

We were playing softball today. Coach picked a couple of jocks for captains and they chose teams. Stanley and I were the last two picked. I was chosen to play shortstop, of course.

The first few innings went OK. We scored three runs and were able to keep the other team off base. I had one bouncer come in my area and I fielded it and threw the runner out at first with no problem.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.