Mirror Of My Soul - Cover

Mirror Of My Soul

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: With her hands secured behind her back, her plump tits were being forced out even more.<br>"Oh," she said, her eyes big.<br>Heather reached out and cupped and squeezed both Tammy tits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

She was like me in everyway, the things she like and didn't like mirrored my own. She was tall, about 5,10 with slim dancer's figure. Her dark almost black hair was cut very short and her black eyes would flash from under her fringe.

We met at work, I didn't broadcast that I was the boss's son but then I didn't hide it either. Dad was all for me starting at the bottom, seeing how it was done on the shop floor. If you had looked closely at me you could see that my clothes and my car were of better quality than my salary could afford.

As soon as I started going out with Heather I knew I had found a kindred spirit that I could spend the rest on my life enjoying. How she loved to fuck and play games. She had a figure that look just as good naked as dressed and not many girls could say that. Oh and how she loved to be naked, exposed, blindfolded and shackled.

"God I love you," she sighed as I thrust between her slim thighs.

"You don't know who I am," I said in a deep voice.

"Just because I can't see you, doesn't mean I don't know the feel of your cock," she giggled.

Her hands were strapped to the bedpost and a blindfold covered her eyes.

"Just suppose I pick up the phone and invite a dozen horny guys around here," I teased.

"God fucking bring them on," she giggled again making her great tits move enticingly.

"You are such a slut," I said thrusting harder into her.

"Yes but I'm your slut," she groaned as her orgasm was approaching fast.


I untied her and we cuddled up together.

"Don't forget to bring a dress for this weekend," I said.

"Yeah ok," she said.

This weekend I was taking her to meet the family, well my dad and my younger sister Tammy.

"Don't worry they'll just love you," I said. "And if all else fails you'll have to fuck my dad."

"And your sister too," she teased.

"Yeah and Tammy too," I said.

My thoughts went to my sister Tammy, she was three years younger than me and really well built; not much of it fat either just big busts and hips.

"Yeah my sister too," I repeated.

She got up on to one arm and looked down at me.

"Your sister is into being naughty then?" she asked.

I shrugged. I hadn't socialised with her ever and I didn't know what her personal tastes were. But a girl with tits like hers was certainly going to get noticed.

"Can I have her? Break her in so to speak," she asked.

"Sure, if you can," I said.


The old house was quite impressive and I could see Heather giving it the once over. She knew now that I was the boss's son but she didn't know how rich we were. Dad was in the top 50 riches men in the country, were as I was only in the top 500.

"Great place," she whispered, it was a place that made you whisper.

"Son," my father called out.

"Dad, I like to introduce Heather," I said.

"Hello Heather," he said and took her hands and kissed her on both cheeks. "Drink?"

"Gin and tonic please," she said

"Make mine a whisky please dad," I said.

"I'll have a G and T too," said Tammy from the doorway.

"Hi sis," I turned and watched her approach.

Either she had lost some weight or gained some height for she looked slimmer somehow.

"Your looking good," I said and I meant it.

"You too, and this is?" she asked.

"Sorry, this is Heather, Tammy," I introduced them to each other.

"So we're going to be sisters then," Tammy said.

"Yes," replied Heather, looking at me and smiled.

"Come I'll show you to your room and then you can see my room," invited Tammy, "I'm sure the guys will want to talk business."

It was true dad and I had things to talk about. Working on the shop floor hadn't stop my brain from working and I had a few ideas.


We all had a nice dinner and then we were chatted over drinks. We decided to retire early for we were both tired out after the long drive.

"So what do you think about my family?" I asked her later in bed.

"Your dad looks an old softie," she giggled, "and I'd love to corrupt that sweet sister of your."

My dad was anything but soft but I had to agree about Tammy.

"Do what you like," I said.

"Do you want to fuck her if I do?" she said snuggling up to me.

"Of course," I chuckled, "always wanted to get my hands on her big tits."

"Ok then I'll start tomorrow," she said, "now I want fucking, are you going to do it or I'm I going to find your father's room."


"Oh my," whispered Tammy, "what are all these for?"

Heather had invited Tammy into our rooms after breakfast on the pretext of showing her some of her latest fashions.

"These are for securing your hands behind your back so you can't move," Heather said, taking the soft leather straps from Tammy's limp hands. "I'll show you. Turn around."

"I'm not sure," said Tammy but she obeyed Heather's command.

"There you are," she said, "now your boyfriend can do anything he likes to you and you can't stop him."

With her hands secured behind her back, her plump tits were being forced out even more.

"Oh," she said, her eyes big.

Heather reached out and cupped and squeezed both Tammy tits.

"See," she said. "Now this is so you can't see who's doing the doing, if you understand me."

She pulled the blindfold over Tammy head.

"Oh my," whispered Tammy.

I think Tammy had forgotten I was in the room, at first out of sight having a shower but now I emerged to see my sister tied up and blind.

"How does it feel?" asked Heather her hands moving over her jutting tits.

"Funny and sexy all at the same time," she said not pulling away from Heather's touch.

"I'll bet you like your boyfriend to be here now," teased Heather who waved me over.

"God yes," she sighed.

I crept closer and took over from Heather squeezing Tammy's tits.

"Lets get these off shall we," said heather who pushed Tammy firmly down flat on the bed so she could attack her jeans.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.