Door to Door - Cover

Door to Door

by Naive

Copyright© 2005 by Naive

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about what would happen if porn writers started acting like Jehovah's Witnesses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   .

2003 copyright© by SJTJ (a.k.a. Naive)

Kenny pushed his straw colored bangs from his eyes and stuck a finger into the collar of his shirt, trying to loosen his tie some. It was a hot July day; too hot really, to be walking around in a suit, but he had to look respectable. After taking a deep breath to calm himself, he headed for the door.

The knock sounded like thunder.

A young woman answered. She was wearing a gray business dress with jacket. Her hair was tied back and her green eyes seemed to flick over him, measuring, weighing him. She was slightly taller, even without the heels she was wearing. The impression he got from her was that of a stern demanding woman, though her frame was small and petite. Giving him a menacing look she said, "Your not a Jehovah's Witness are you?"

"Oh, no ma'am!"

"Are you selling anything?"

"No, no, ma'am," he stuttered, completely at a loss by her gruff and upfront manner.

Her stern look melted into a smile, "Well then, what can I do for you?"

Taken aback by her, Kenny had completely lost his train of thought and had to work hard to get back into the right mindset. "Well... I... you see...", taking another breath and pulling his leather bound book tight to his chest he plowed on. "Well ma'am, I'm here today to talk to you about the enlightenment and fulfillment you can receive through porn."

"Excuse me?" She said raising her eyebrow a little and giving him that 'you've got to be kidding me' turn of a smile.

"Yes ma'am. If you only give me a few minutes of your time I would like to talk to you about porn."

Giving a little laugh she moved to the side of the door and waved her arm wide, "Please come in. This I've got to hear."

"Thank you," he said trying not to look too sheepish or nervous. The young woman led him into the living room. It was nicely furnished with flowers and family photos. The couch, loveseat, and recliner were all facing the TV, which was right in front of a large bay style window. As Kenny took a seat on the pink, yellow, and off-white flower upholstered couch, he tried to think of the best way to start. "My name is Kenny. Kenny Dartmouth. I'm with the Coalition of Adult Writers." He looked over to the woman sitting on the recliner, watching him, to see if she was taking in everything okay; she smiled and nodded.

"You see, we're coming out, door to door, to help bring more acceptance and awareness of adult writings. We're making our stand for the First Amendment and our rights to write. We feel that if people just get to know and see that the writers out there are just like everyone else and not closet freaks or anything like that, we'll help enlighten our society." Clearing his throat he flipped open his book, to the bookmark and started reading, "Her thighs were the white of purest milk, and he ached to touch them, to caress them, let his lips float over them; a bee searching for the ripe wet petals calling, awaiting, at journey's end. As he pressed his rough fingertips to her skin he felt the tingle of sensation - the magic and beauty of her in that one touch. Her soft sigh caressed him like hands running gently over his body..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.