Reality Check - Cover

Reality Check

by Phil Phantom

Copyright© 2005 by Phil Phantom

Incest Sex Story: What's a Mom to do? Her 17 y/o son parades his erection to her. She goes to his dad for advice.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Caution   .

Copyright © 1997 and 2002, Phil Phantom

No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means for profit or where a fee is charged for access including but not limited to printing, photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author. All rights are reserved by the author.


Richard was keenly aware that Alice was in one of her moods. When she wanted to talk in the nude, sitting up in bed with her finger lazily stroking through her very wet slit, he knew he was in for a rough ride. The ride would end with a crash or the best sex ever. Either way, the ride was never boring.

She said, "I think Jack lusts after my body, and I would not be the least surprised if he initiated something if things get nasty when the guys come tomorrow night. He's making rather bold overtures as it is, and I haven't done a thing to encourage him."

Jack was their oldest boy at seventeen. Richard's friends had a reputation for turning their monthly reunions into orgies. This month they were to meet at Richard's house and the kids would be home all that weekend. Richard's eyes narrowed. He said, "Just what has he done, Alice?"

"Promise you won't ever bring this up to him. Promise me, Richard."

"I promise. You have my word."

"Well, he parades his erections before me. He shows off, like he's trying to tempt me, as though the sight of his big dick would have an effect on me - his own mother."

"Alice, are you certain? Boys his age are always getting erections. It's natural."

"Naked erections, Richard? Do they also arrange it so their mother catches them masturbating two or three times a day? Do they keep on pumping their fist on their erections when they know she's looking? Do boys normally jack off until they shoot their seed right in front of their own mother? Do they walk in on her when she's bathing or getting dressed, sometimes naked with a hard on. Do young men offer to wash their mother's back or piss while she's in the bathtub, turned in profile - by the way - so she can watch the stream while he stands there, fondling his cock for her."

"Our Jack did all that?"

"He did that and something so outrageous I'm ashamed to even tell you."

"Tell me, Alice. What? Whatever it is, I won't bring it up to him."

"Yes, but it makes me look bad as well. If I told you exactly what happened, you'd think I was the instigator, that I set it up to happen, and that I willingly went along. You'd hold it against me, I just know you would."

Richard wasn't fooled. Alice wanted to tell him. She even appeared aroused at the prospect and absent-mindedly stroked a lazy finger through her wet cunt lips in anticipation of telling. Richard knew he was about to get a shocking story that was half confession, but mostly for the sole purpose of shocking him and arousing her. It had happened before. Months ago, after baiting him to give her total absolution before the telling, she went on to confess, in the most lurid detail, an episode wherein she seduced two men who had stopped by to clean the pool.

That experience had shaken him deeply, especially when she lapsed into masturbating while telling it. It was her only confessed act of infidelity, but he could do nothing about it after giving his word. He could not withhold his hurt and anger, however. She never tried that again. Now, it was his son.

Richard wasn't sure he could take it, but he could see she needed to unburden herself. He could also see she needed to vent more sexual steam. With slight reluctance, he said, "I won't hold anything you tell me against you, Alice. Go ahead. Tell me what happened."

"No, first tell me that you forgive me in advance, and that you'll never bring it up to me again. Also, promise me that you won't act hurt or pissed off afterward like you did when I told you how I screwed the pool men in our marital bed all afternoon, and left the cum-stained sheets for you to find on purpose. You're still upset with me, aren't you?"

"Alice, I'm still upset with you only because you refused to cancel their services. Do you think I don't know that you're still offering them your services, in our bed?"

"I'm sorry, Richard, but I never said I'd fire them. Furthermore, you never said I couldn't keep offering them my ass and pussy to fuck here in our bed."

Richard never intended to reopen this sordid affair, but it was apparent, she did. Her finger was already spending a great deal of time, massaging her womb. Defensively, he said, "Do I really have to tell you that you can't do that, Alice? That's absurd. So, I was right, you are still doing it."

"Yes, you're right, but you knew all along and never brought it up. That's the same as saying it's all right in my book. Christ, Richard, you sleep in a wet spot almost every night. Do you think I accidentally forget to change the sheets, or that I absent-mindedly lay where you sleep and let their cum run out of my body right where you'll have to lie in it. Shit, I wipe my cunt with your pillow. You sleep breathing in the smell of my lover's cum. I only do that to see if I still have your silent approval, and I still do, evidently. You've never mentioned it."

Richard could never bring himself to admit that he actually did approve, that he got off on sleeping in the men's discharge, that it gave him a wicked thrill just knowing what she'd done. He prayed that it would never be thrown up in his face, but, like a sperm-soaked gauntlet, it was slapped in his face. Richard had nothing to say. He could not admit openly what his wife already knew for a certainty. He watched Alice's devilishly smug grin grow, feeling dirty and emasculated.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.