Adultery in the First Degree - Cover

Adultery in the First Degree

by Phil Phantom

Copyright© 2005 by Phil Phantom

Erotica Sex Story: You won't believe what happens to this Mom while her house is full for the party. Only the kids playing in the house get to watch. What does Hubby say when he catches her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   Cream Pie   .

Copyright © 1997 and 2002, Phil Phantom

No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means for profit or where a fee is charged for access including but not limited to printing, photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author. All rights are reserved by the author.


Alice felt the huge hands on her hips and the firm pull that brought her ass hard into a hardon which was quite impressive. The man knew how to get his message across. Alice knew this day would come. She got his message long before he became physical. She had ignored the other messages and expected a physical message, possibly a friendly rape. She did not expect the day to come with a house full of guests which included her husband and his wife, not to mention their combined offspring of which there were eight along with several others, twelve in all. She had three; he had five; and he didn't seem to care what any of them saw. The adults were all outside, but the kids were all inside, and the kitchen was a popular place and no place for a physical message.

Alice was in no position to choose the time or place and couldn't stop the message, either. She didn't want to raise her voice for fear of bringing in the youthful hoard. Struggle was absolutely useless, so she pleaded, "John, please, stop this!"

John pulled harder, nuzzled her neck, licked his way up her neck to her ear which she tried to keep from being probed. While getting her ear well-probed, she again pleaded, "John, stop! I mean it! You can't do this, not here, not now, not ever. I'm sorry, but I don't mess around."

Alice had turned her head to try and establish eye contact, also to get the tongue out of her ear. That worked, but her last words were spoken over his tongue and the very last was cut off by the tongue invading her mouth so firmly and fully that she couldn't turn back, pull off, or disengage what became the most intense soul kiss of her life. John had more tongue than Alice knew what do with, a mouthful that overflowed into her throat. She had to fight back her gag reflex. This was not so much a kiss as it was John showing off his massive tongue and what he could do inside a body cavity. Alice had to admit that both ends of John were very impressive. Still, this was not the time nor the place to impress a woman, wife, and mother.

John simply would not stop. Even after the kiss stopped, he licked. While licking, his hands moved to her front and into her crotch. One cupped her crotch as another assaulted her chest. To stifle her protest, he sent his tongue down her throat then had his way with her tits and pussy, getting inside the clothing to assault naked flesh.

Alice wanted to scream, shout, fight, kick, scratch, or something, anything but stand there and be subjected to that rude treatment. Unfortunately, there wasn't a damn thing she could do that wouldn't bring kids who were likely to arrive on the scene anyway. It would only take one. That one would bring the others and they would now see a shocking sight. Alice now had exposed intimate flesh.

John seemed determined to see this thing through to full intercourse, and Alice could see no way to prevent that from happening. This was the friendly rape scenario she always assumed John capable of, only she assumed he was only capable of trying such a stunt in a private setting. With a room full of kids just around the corner, barter soon became her only option. She had two manly fingers working in her pussy, another set twirling a turgid nipple, and a body that warmed rapidly to both. When he removed his tongue, she said, "Let's go into the bedroom."

That was all John needed to hear. He released her and motioned her to lead. Alice didn't think about it at the time, but they would have to move through a dozen kids watching a movie to get to any bedroom. If the kids paid any attention, this would look bad, but that was much better than having them actually see what they would have seen had Alice not bartered her fidelity away. She led the way hoping the kids would be so engrossed they wouldn't notice, but they noticed when John put his hand on her ass and kept it there, squeezing like he owned it and lifting the back of her skirt past the skewed panties before they passed from view. The kids got a good look at half of a wet pussy and one bare ass cheek.

Alice was livid. As soon as they passed from view, she spun to give John a piece of her mind and got tongue instead. This time, they were face-to-face, their bodies merged with his hands cupping her supple ass on bare ass flesh, pulling their crotches tight. All the fight went out of Alice though she knew all the kids were at the end of the hall, watching. John put Alice's back to the wall to offer a profile shot as he rucked up her skirt and worked her panties down. Alice fought hard to stop the exposure but gave up with her skirt up around her waist and her panties at her knees. She didn't fight the upper exposure and soon showed all as he got his dick out.

Oddly, all those eager eyes brought out the exhibitionist in Alice. She knew she looked great and knew her own kids would think so, too. She had two boys, eight and ten, and a girl of twelve. John had four boys, 9, 11, 13, 15 and a girl, 14. The four other kids were all in their early teens, two boys, two girls. Every kid was interested in seeing a naked lady, a man's dick, and real sex happen. When John got his dick in, that was what they saw, only the lady wasn't completely naked. She may as well have been.

There in the hallway, John and Alice committed adultery like two animals. The kids, far from detracting from the experience, added to the passion. Alice put on quite an exhibition and made sex look damn good to all kids with pussy between their legs. Those with dicks already knew and had been trying to convince those with pussies that sex was fun. Seeing is believing. The audience appeared eager to try fucking for themselves. Those who weren't actually holding their genitals were squeezing thighs together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.