Playing Doctor - Cover

Playing Doctor

by maryjane

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Incest Sex Story: Dr. Ed loves his wife Valerie, but that doesn't stop him from fooling around. He has fun with lots of women, but when Valerie catches him with her sister Vanessa, it becomes even more fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

I was in my twenties, learning how to be a physician, when I first stuck my finger up some guy's ass, checking his prostate, trying to sense the different feeling that would disclose the possibility of cancer. And it wasn't long after that before my finger was up a female ass, to see whether the blood she complained about was bright or dark, to locate the source.

With the guys it was medical, putting them through a test that they found uncomfortable and I found to be boring, unless I found something that might be curable, and then I felt like I had saved his life, and sometimes it was true. With the women it was something else; no matter how many times we were told not to think about them as male or female, my dick got hard when my finger was in a woman's ass.

Despite all the cunt I had had, starting in junior high school, I had never tried to fuck a girl in her back door, nor to finger her there. No special reason; just that I had grown up thinking of an ass hole as dirty and disgusting, and I had plenty of pussies and mouths to use, enough so that I rarely needed my own hand anymore.

Doctors are supposed to be cool, detached, never grabbing cheap feels or hitting on patients for sex, not like fucking matrimonial lawyers. And I was able to abide by that rule, keeping a safe and proper relationship with my female patients even as my dick pressed against my pants. That was one reason I always wore the loose white lab coat, which hung far enough out so that the tenting in my pants wasn't visible. No, I got all the sex I needed from the girls in the office and the nurses in the three hospitals where I had privileges. And from my sister-in-law.

Oh, yeah, once in a while from my wife, too, but barely enough to count. And certainly not to reflect on and smile. She's not so stupid not to realize that I'm getting lots of it somewhere; she just doesn't know who, and I doubt she can imagine that there are so many. And did she really care? It didn't seem so. But after all, why else would I need a dick? Certainly not just for pissing. Anyway, that's all changed now.

Valerie and I began to fuck in college. Fortunately the college had rules about living together, and so I was able to empty my balls into plenty of pussies without her knowing that I wasn't sleeping in my own bed. I mean, love is one thing, but getting laid regularly is what helps a guy keep his sanity. Back then she was a fantastic piece of ass. She liked to wear scoop neck blouses with no bra. Whenever she would bend over, and she made it almost a signature pose, her melons would draw the eye. They were just barely at the size where she should have been wearing a bra, but who can complain about the sight of bare tit. Yes, it was true that when I couldn't score, it was her tits in my mind as I pulled on my dick, willing my cum to shoot out onto my open palm. Yummy.

Not that her cunt was so bad back then. She was no virgin when I first bedded her, though bedded might not be the right word. Probably I should have said couched her, because it was on the couch in her parents' rec room that we progressed from playing with her tits and dry humping to straight fucking. Unlike most couples, we fucked for a month before she ever sucked my dick. Telling it now doesn't bother me, but back then I was really pissed off.

Anyway, we finally got married, fucked like bunnies for a while, and then it sort of slowed down, became less passionate, until sometimes I felt as though she was filing her nails as I pumped it into her. Like I said, that's all changed now. Although I had never stopped fucking anything with a cunt, I began hiring only good looking pieces for the office. I had too much sense to ask them when they were interviewed, but 'the nose knows.' Jan was a good example.

She was our office manager, tremendously experienced for a thirty year old, workwise, I mean, plus a very edible body. After about a month, the managers' association, whatever the hell they called it, had a 'take your doctor to dinner' affair, really to have the managers meet their counterparts as well as the other doctors they speak to all the time. She invited me and I accepted with alacrity; I had decided to hit on her that night. Jan was wearing a spaghetti strap cocktail dress; she had gone home early from the office and I had picked her up on the way to dinner. The other women dressed similarly; the real goal of the evening was for them to nail a doctor, most of whom were married, and steal him away from his wife, the one who had supported him through his medical education, breaking her ass at some menial job to pay the rent.

After cocktails and during dinner, there was dancing. At one point, the music was slow; Jan felt good in my arms, but I made sure not to press against her, keeping it chaste, wondering which line to choose.

"Forgive me for seeming so detached, Jan."

"What's the matter, Ed?"

"My very best friend moved away, and I'm very depressed."

She moved her head back to give me a long, almost quizzical stare, asking herself without words if I was in the closet. "You must have cared for him very much."

I looked at her innocently. "It wasn't a him, it was a her, and I miss her terribly."

I could feel Jan relax in my arms, then mold her body against mine as she whispered in my ear, "I'll try to make you forget about her for a while." She felt so soft as I held her, but she could feel that I wasn't soft, at least not where my groin pressed against her. She gave me a little kiss on the ear and I backed my head away; maybe the other doctors were planning the same thing I was, but no need to advertise it.

When the orchestra wrapped it up, I walked Jan back to the car, my dick pointing the way. She held on to my arm like a high school girl, and I liked it. I opened the passenger door for her to slide in, then closed it and walked around the car. As I sat behind the wheel, she came up on her knees, leaned over the center console and kissed my lips, her tongue probing between them. Her hands held my head for support; I chose to support my hands on her tits. They weren't all that firm and full, so I moved them down to her firm ass.

"Hey, Jan, other people might see us."

"Fuck 'em." With that, she dropped below window level and began to work on my zipper. I helped! When it was open, she fished a hand inside and brought one very erect dick out into the shadows. Now, I've been blown by a hell of a lot of girls and women, and most of them know how to suck a guy off, how to work up and down and around the dick, how to speed up and slow down, the lick on the piss slit, the soft puff of warm air on damp meat, the hand job, the playing with my nuts. And I knew, just knew without asking, that Jan was an expert in all of that. Only that night, in that parking lot, her only goal was to get me off without delay, to have a mouthful of my cum quickly. And so her head moved rapidly up and down on me, like a cylinder surrounding a piston, not bothering with the niceties.

"Jan, honey, I don't need any pecker tracks on my pants."

She took her head off my dick for a brief moment. "I'll pay the cleaning bill, Ed." Then she was back at me, sucking madly, and I blew my load in Ed-record time.

"Thank you, Jan."

"No need to thank me now, boss. You'll thank me even more when you get to repay me for this. And check your pants; they're dry as a bone. I know my business, Ed."

I purred with satisfaction. She continued. "Bob is going out of town tomorrow for a few days. How about you repay me after dinner at my place? I'll call Valerie and tell her you had to go back to the hospital."

When we got to her house, or rather one block before it, after a short and silent ride, I stopped the car and we kissed again. The taste and feel of my own cum surprised me; it also got me hard again.

"I thought you swallowed it all."

"Almost; I saved some for you, lover."

Lover?

The word scared me so much that I went home, roused Valerie from her easy chair and fucked her blind, all without speaking. I think that part scared her.

The next day passed quickly, interrupted only by a quick kiss as Jan stuck her head into my office between patients. When the office had finally cleared out, Jan kissed me tenderly and then picked up the phone.

"Hello, Valerie, this is Jan. How are you?... Fine, thanks... I called to tell you that the on-call physician has called in sick and Doctor has to take over until midnight. He's already on the way to the hospital for the first patient... Yes, it's a pain, but it does bring in new regular business... Pays for the next vacation... Bye bye."

She turned to look at me. "How'd I do?"

I glanced down at her small chest, suspended over fantastic hips. "Fine, just fine."

As I followed her car up the dirt road toward her home, sharp left, gentle curve to the right, sharp left again, then the small clearing surrounded by tall trees, I felt the excitement of blood rushing into and staying inside my dick. Unseen by any neighbors, she molded her body against mine as our tongues dueled in the fading sunlight.

She held my hand as she gave me the key to open her front door, then led me into the living room. A bottle of white wine had been cooling in ice there since she had left for work in the morning. I poured, reminding her that my limit was one; I couldn't very well go home smelling like a brewery when I was supposedly on call at the hospital.

Jan raised her glass to me. "To my handsome lover," she said.

There was that word again. I struggled for the appropriate reply. "To the hottest and most beautiful woman in the world." She smiled, ignoring my lack of the L word. Our eyes spoke to each other about sex as we sipped. Jan finished her drink first, reached over me to refill her glass and then rose, taking me by the hand. I left the rest of mine on the coaster.

Halfway back to the bedroom, she stopped and leaned back against me. My hands reached around her to fondle her little tits while I kissed the back of her neck. She sighed and her hand pulled my dick, through the tent in my pants, toward the bed she shared with Bob. I thought about that but felt absolutely no regrets; a husband's job is to keep his wife happy and well fucked. If he doesn't, she's fair game.

The bed had been made and then turned down in the morning; this woman did not waste time. We matched piece for piece as we stripped, alternating between ourselves and each other. When we were down to one last piece each, panties for her and under shorts for me, Jan began to laugh, as my dick had snuck out the open fly in front and was pointed straight at her. She bent down to kiss the crown, then fell back onto the bed. Her ass rose off the bed to allow her to pull down the panties, exposing clean shaven pussy lips.

I knelt as at an altar, spreading her legs so that I might taste her juices. A weird picture briefly flashed before my eyes: me sucking her pussy juice out of her cunt through a straw. Instead I just used my lips and tongue and began to suck on her clit, peeking out at the world. Her orgasm, the first of I don't know how many that evening, was not long in coming, or cumming.

"Yes, Yes, YES, AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE."

I looked up at her face, bathed in perspiration; I could see that we would have to shower, and hoped she had an extra shower cap.

"Fuck me, Ed, fuck me now."

I took off my shorts and began to crawl between her legs, bending to suck her nipples as I moved up. When my mouth was over hers and my dick over her cunt, she reached under her right leg to grab my dick and pull it into her. Most women take my dick with their hand in front of them, rather than underneath; I wondered who had taught her that trick, or what guy's hardware was so different as to necessitate that sort of assistance. Whatever; I was in where I belonged, inside a warm and wet cunt, ownership unimportant.

She was soft as butter; soft ass, soft hips, soft lips. So what if her tits were a little too little, not enough meat for a handful. Her nipples were hard, not soft, which is OK for nipples. The walls of her cunt, warm and wet as required, were also soft, yet resilient enough to contract around my dick and hold it, increasing the friction of my strokes. She wanted to make me cum fast, not thinking that a guy likes to hold out as long as possible; at least this guy does. Maybe some of them like wham, bam, thank you ma'am, but I like it slow, because as soon as I cum, it's over, not like a woman, who can stay hot for a number of orgasms.

Her mouth was alongside my ear as I humped inside her, alternately blowing gently into it or cleaning it with her tongue. Her hips humped back up at me, moving furiously, as though we were racing to see who could cum first. My balls were so full and I was so excited that I could easily have won, but I held back until I heard those beautiful sounds that told me she was ready.

"Yes, Yes, YES."

"NNNNGGGGJJJJJ." My cum blasted up into her tunnel of love; no, that's not the right choice of words. It blasted up into her cunt.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE." She screamed her acceptance of the spurts from my dick.

When our orgasms ended, I was suspended over her, looking down at her face. Instead of the look of pleased release, I saw determination, almost anger. Had I done something wrong? With my dick still inside her, I had to ask.

"What's the matter, Jan? You looked pissed off."

"I am, lover, but not at you." There was that word again, that word I learned never to use when fucking someone on the side. I knew she was going to expand her answer, so I stayed quiet.

"You've met my sister, haven't you, Ed?"

"I remember her."

"Nice piece of ass, right?"

"I have to agree."

"I'll bet you'd like to fuck her yourself."

There was no good answer, so I kept my mouth shut.

"A while back, she and her dork of a husband were having their house painted so they stayed with us. My fucking husband Bob convinced them to swing, and made me put out for the husband while he fucked my sister in the same bed. So yes, I'm still pissed off."

Well, that explained the fury of the previous evening's blow job.

"Clean me out please, Ed."

She made it sound as though I was doing her a favor; she didn't know me yet well enough to know that I love eating cream pie, taking back my own cum out of a freshly fucked pussy. I bent to kiss her mouth and then pulled out, to watch my cum begin to ooze out of her. I cleaned the seeping little soldiers from around her snatch, my tongue darting down toward her ass to catch the fast ones. Then I went inside her to lick up my creamy white juice, meanwhile paying enough attention to her clit to make her cum again.

I don't know if you women realize how difficult it is for a guy to keep servicing you just after he's cum.

She handed me one of Bob's robes to wear for dinner. I had no doubt that some of my leftover cum would drip or rub onto it, had no doubt that she knew it, and had no doubt that she didn't give a damn. Maybe she even wanted the evidence to be there for him to find.

After dinner we fucked again, then wound up washing each other clean in the shower. Let me tell you, it's a bitch trying to keep your hair dry doing that. As it was, I still needed some help from Bob's hair dryer to get rid of the tell-tale dampness.

Fucking Jan became a regular habit. Mostly we got it on in the office after everyone had left, but sometimes we were able to use her bed. While she continued to call me 'lover', it was clear that she didn't feel any love toward me; she was just using my dick for her own purposes, and I sure as hell didn't mind.

Any male doctor will tell you that it's crazy to examine a woman without a witness in the room, either her husband or an M.A. (I once had a female dermatologist give me a full body exam with no one else in the room. She was a fine piece of ass, too, and I was surprised, but my dick knew better than to get hard, and old Ed here knew better than to say something suggestive.) Anyway, one day I had a late appointment, with coincidentally a very good looking woman. She had some G.I. bleeding and I was going to have to stick a finger up her ass. This is not something I thought her husband should be witnessing, and all the other staff was gone, so I asked Jan to come into the room.

In the second or two that it took for me to stick my finger up there to see the color of the blood, my dick got hard, as usual, as I noticed the tight ass and firm hips. I told the patient to get dressed and that I would discuss the situation with her and her husband at the same time. While Jan and I waited in my office, she said, "That woman has a nice ass, doesn't she?"

I nodded.

"I saw your dick getting hard when you had your finger inside her."

"It happens all the time."

"You never do anything about it, do you?"

"Hell no, I just get hot and then it goes away."

"I was hot too, Ed. How about doing that to me?"

"You want me to stick my finger up your ass?"

"Only for starters, lover; then I want your dick up there."

I smiled. Why shouldn't I smile? I had never fucked a woman in the ass, but it seemed like a great idea.

After explaining the situation to the patient and her husband, and referring them to a specialist for further treatment, I locked the front door and turned to Jan. All I had to do was to raise my eyebrows and she began to open her blouse. Once we were both naked, she climbed on the examining table and knelt, supporting her upper body on her arms. I stood on the little foot thingy; the height was perfect. As my well lubricated finger began to explore her well lubricated asshole, she began to moan and then reached behind her to grab my dick.

It wasn't long before she spoke. "Another finger, Ed."

"Oh, you've had this before?"

"Of course. Haven't you?"

"Not till tonight, Jen."

My second finger went in, twisting and probing as if I were examining a man's prostate, though my dick and her hand were reminding me that she was a woman. She unhanded me and used the free hand to diddle her clit, soon screaming an orgasm without my dick ever getting into her.

"OK, Ed, time to fuck me."

I had already lubed up my dick and so I pushed toward my target, encountering a little resistance from her sphincter until it relaxed enough for me to get inside. She was so beautifully tight, I can't begin to describe it. I inched it along, just a drop at a time, until the front of my thighs were butting up against her ass cheeks. As I stroked in and out, ever so slowly, my balls slapped against her until she reached back and snuggled them in her hand, squeezing them gently, one at a time.

I couldn't hold out very long, and she never did. Soon we exploded together, my cum shooting into her with my grunts and her orgasm screaming a medley. I was slowing down, the third or fourth spurt dribbling into her poop chute, when I suddenly heard the door open.

"Oh, excuse me, Doctor; I'll be back later."

The door closed; Jan and I continued to stare at it, as though trying to see through the wooden panels. It had been Marcia (mar-SEE-ya) from the cleaning service; I hadn't realized it was that late.

Jan looked over her shoulder at me; I had nothing to say, so I just shrugged. I pulled out of her and she turned to suck my dick clean. That was a little tough for my brain to absorb, seeing where the dick had just been, but this girl marched to her own drummer. If she liked that taste, it wouldn't bother me.

Two nights later, I was at my desk, waiting for Marcia, a $50 bill on the desk in front of me. It wasn't blackmail; I have too much sense to pay that, and she hadn't asked for anything. If she threatened, I would just tell her to call my wife. Better to have a fight and get it over with than to be bled forever.

When Marcia came in, she blushed a little bit.

"Sit down, Marcia, please."

She sat.

"I want to apologize for messing up your cleaning schedule the other night."

"No problem. I just do another office first."

"Still, I'd like to give you this little present."

I handed her the fifty; she took it with an unfathomable look on her face, her eyes darting back and forth between my face and the money. She was a slim woman but I had never noticed her figure before. As I watched, she came around to my side of the desk, lifted her skirt, dropped her baggy pink panties to the floor and leaned on the desk.

"You want to fuck my ass like you did Miss Jan?"

I was flustered; I had never expected that. "No, I just..." What I had 'just' was run out of words.

"My husband fucks me this way all the time. He like eet thees way best."

I just stared at her.

"Come on, doctor, hurry up. I have offices to clean."

It really didn't take all that convincing. Marcia remained leaning on my desk as I stripped, stepped into an exam room for a second to get lubrication, and moved behind her. As I slowly worked the jelly between her cheeks, my finger plunging into the darkness 'where the sun don't shine', she squirmed.

"Hurry up, hurry up, I have work to do."

Oh, I can hurry when I have to. I shoved my dick into her rear door without ceremony, the inertia of the thrust causing my balls to slap against her. She pulled away from me on each backstroke, then pushed back toward me as I thrust in, a slap on every stroke.

I could tell that she wasn't trying to cum, that she didn't expect to. To her, her asshole was merely a vessel into which a man spent himself. She either masturbated a lot or had a boyfriend to give her orgasms; certainly she was not looking for one from me, and probably not from her husband either. She was just a working girl earning a quick fifty.

"I gotta cum, I gotta cum." And I did, shooting two days of accumulated sperm up into Marcia's back door. When I pulled out, she grabbed a tissue, wiped her ass and pulled on her panties, ready to clean the office as usual. All I could think of was that I had to buy her some fancier panties, though I didn't know how she would explain them to her husband.

Life became a blur for a while. I was fucking Jan whenever possible. With her husband's travel schedule irregular, still we would generally know in advance when she could stay late. Of course, I had told Marcia that if the door to the examining room was locked, not to open it. She just laughed. Once she told me that she sometimes listened through the door to the noises of my fucking Jan; she said it got her hotter than when I was fucking her. That's when I laughed. It was also the only time I ever kissed Marcia-on the top of her head.

When Jan or one of the girls in the hospital was not going to be available, I had worked out a routine with Marcia. The evening before I wanted the use of her body, I would leave fifty dollars on top of my desk. If she expected to have the time, she would take the money; otherwise, she would put it into the top drawer.

The only time there was a problem was once when another building had a flood and her boss sent Marcia with a number of other women to help out. My building got a prim old slowpoke; she surprised the hell out of me when she walked in. One look at her face told me that she wouldn't be interested in fucking. My choices then were either to jerk off or to go home and fuck Valerie. Trust me on this one; if I wasn't afraid that the cleaning woman would hear me jerking off in the lavatory, that's what I would have chosen, and Valerie would have had to masturbate herself if she needed it. But lucky Val; I went home and fucked her.

Isn't it a sad commentary on a marriage that started out with non-stop sex and was winding up with sex once in a blue moon? Little did I know how the story would end.

Anyway, Marcia generally picked up the money, for all we ever had was a quickie. There was no time to romance her, which most women usually want, even if the guy doesn't. There was no need for foreplay; it was a waste of time to her. We usually spent more time deciding which hole I was going to fuck than we did doing the fucking; of course that's not true, but it sometimes felt like that. The choice of how we fucked was hers. She would suggest what she wanted that evening. While I as the customer had the final say, I always went along with what she wanted. Just so long as I would up shooting a load of cum somewhere into or onto her.

She was good at all three holes. She was even adept at using her right hand on me, but I always stopped her before she made me cum that way. For a hand job, I don't have to pay money; I can use my own hand, though obviously it wouldn't be as much fun as her soft fingers.

Ass fucking was often her choice. As she had told me, it was her husband's favorite and her ass, being tighter than her cunt, caused more friction and a quicker cum for whoever was inside her. And for the most part, all she wanted was to get it over with. She herself got off with her own fingers or with a small vibrator she began to carry to my office. (And to who knows how many other offices.)

On occasion, she wanted a straight fuck, needing the rubbing of hard dick against wet clit once in a while. She had great muscle control in her pussy and could make it tight whenever she wanted, though not as tight as her asshole. I always offered to go down on her when we fucked that way, either before I stuck it in, sort of like a needless foreplay, or after I had cum, to clean her out. She was never interested; she could cum quickly with my dick inside her. I was disappointed when I couldn't get to taste my cum oozing out of her.

Once in a while, I told her what I wanted before she had a chance to make a suggestion. That was when I needed a blow job, and she never objected, even though it actually took a little longer. Her mouth had obviously been well trained. She knew how to suck a guy's dick slowly, licking around the head, kissing all along the shaft, gnawing on my balls. Her mouth was a cavern, but she knew when to tighten her lips to get me to cum. She was able to take me down her throat; not that I'm so big, but most women choke on a dick that deep.

She was such a complete sexual animal that I joked with her about putting her on the street so that she could stop cleaning offices. She would giggle, but I think she was afraid that I was serious. Marcia was so exciting that I fell in love; no, not with her as a woman, but with the idea of having such a super piece of ass available at the drop of a fifty.

Jan knew. It didn't take her long to figure it out, what with my new unusual schedule. Rather than becoming angry or jealous, she wanted to make it a threesome; I asked Marcia, but she turned us down flat. She said she just didn't like pussy. Silly woman!

One night Marcia asked me if I would like her to send one of her friends if she wasn't able to take the fifty herself. Let me ask you, how often does a baby reject a nipple?

Jan and Marcia between them kept my pipes pretty clean, but a hard dick always keeps his one eye open for another place to spit his cum. And for a successful doctor, reasonably presentable, there are plenty of opportunities in a hospital setting, among the RNs especially.

Let's face it: there are some girls and women who go through nursing school just to see who they can nail. I'm not suggesting that all of them do, nor even a large minority, but definitely a few of them. And those few don't give a damn if the doctor is married or not; they just figure their little twats will attract a guy and keep him so that he will keep her in the style to which she would like to become accustomed. They don't give a rat's ass about the wife and kids.

And some of the doctors get tired of the faithful wife who worked her ass off to get him through medical school, and they get excited by the thought of a beautiful piece of arm candy walking with him into a restaurant or theater.

And some other doctors, like me, just want to fuck a strange piece of ass, and the vultures hope that they can convince us that they are more than just cunts, and maybe we'll leave our wives. No way was I going to do that, but I enjoyed the results of them keeping on trying.

Kitty was a Charge Nurse, what you might call a Supervisor, which was an indication that her brains were as developed as her tits, which were solid. Not large, just firm, something to get my hand around and know that I was holding a woman and not a muscular boy. I used to interact with her all the time when I had a problem with one of the other nurses, or when a patient had a nursing complaint. I knew that I had a chance with her when one day I heard her say to me, "My face is up here, doctor, not down there. Those are my boobs."

Her ability to joke about my staring at her tits suggested that she wasn't averse to using them for our mutual pleasure, and it wasn't long before we were in her apartment, with me on the bottom as she rode me like a cowgirl.

When she sat down on me, her cunt enveloped my dick softly, her vaginal walls parting gently to get me deep inside her. I could tell that her cunt had a lot of experience, stretched as though she had delivered many babies, though she never had one. As she humped me, my hands fastened on her tits, thumbs flicking hard nipples; for a fleeting second, she felt like the Valerie of old. It almost got me into trouble.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.