Slave Max - Cover

Slave Max

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Ethan gets a great deal on a pre-owned slave from a shady used-slave dealership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Sex Toys   Caution   .

Foreword: Several years ago, I got laid off from my tech job. I took a job as a car salesman because that was the only job available without experience. On my first week, the dealership sent me to short training class. Halfway through the class, the instructor announced that we would have to pay for the training out of our own pockets. That was rather shady, IMO. The tuition was several hundred dollars. He told us that we would get reimbursed after we sold 10 cars within 90 days or something. I also purchased other training materials at my own expense as well. Well, after three months on the job, I sold a grand total of two cars, and got shown the door. I guess I'm not cut out to be a salesman. Anyway, this story is both an erotic fantasy as well as a condemnation of the seedy business of car sales.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" (hungry@stoolmail.zzn.com) as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.


Ethan's shift at Tofu King had just ended and he was heading out of the food court and through the mall to the ATM to cash his weekly paycheck. His part-time job flipping tofu burgers didn't pay much, but he managed to live well enough on his $12.50 per hour minimum wage job to rent a tiny room in a boarding house and get cable HDTV. After working there for about 10 years since he earned his Ph.D., he had managed to save up a few thousand to, eventually, buy a car; but for now, he lived close enough to the mall that he could take the bus.

The crowd at the mall consisted mostly of single men. A few fat older balding men were leading beautiful young naked slave girls by leashes. Sadly, though, personal slave girls were out of reach of younger guys just starting out.

Figuring he could blow about $25 today, he stopped in front of the Pink Portal. Tina, one of the slave girls he recognized, was chained by an ankle to the entrance to the store trying to lure customers inside. Her nipples were swelled up, and he wondered if it was because she was aroused, or if it was just because the AC in the mall was so cold. He glanced at the window, and a sign in the window advertised blowjobs for $25; an hour with the girl of your choice could be had for $200.

"Hmmm," he pondered silently, "I could sure go for a blowjob right now. But Grand Theft Auto XVIII should be released today."

Unable to make a choice, he continued down the mezzanine and stopped in front of Slave World. A pair of pubescent buxom slave girls were enclosed in the display cases on either side of the store entrance. The one young girl smiled brightly at him as he walked up to the window to check her out. Nice long natural-blonde hair, firm round titties, cute little belly button, and a nice bushy blonde muff down at her crotch. He looked back up at her face and she licked her lips in such a sensual way as their eyes met. He stepped just inside the threshold to read the sticker on the window and looked down the list of standard features, which he read silently to himself, "Hmmm, virgin, age 14, 5'8", 110 pounds, 32, 28, 32, blue eyes, blonde hair..." Then he gasped when he saw the price of $82,650.

He turned to face the other display case, which housed an adolescent brunette with similar features. She, too, smiled at him so sensually as he checked out her body. She had nice firm little tittles just the way he liked them, but his eyes immediately jumped to her shaved muff. The girl crouched down in front of him, spreading her legs to the window and wiggling her tongue inside her gaping mouth. Ethan immediately got hard and started turning red. Checking the window sticker, he read it to himself, "Virgin, age 15, 5'9", 115 pounds, 33, 28, 23, brown eyes, dark brown hair. Price, $85,320."

"Oh man!" he sighed, "Who can afford one of these cuties?"

He was about to step out of the store back out into the mezzanine when a salesman walked up and greeted him, "Welcome to Slave World. I'm Chris." Then the salesman held out his hand and said, "And you are?"

Ethan shook the salesman's hand, answering, "I'm Ethan."

"Do you mind if I write it down?" he asked.

"Why?" Ethan asked.

"I'm terrible with names," the salesman answered.

"Sure," Ethan agreed.

The salesman pulled a little notebook out of his shirt pocket and jotted something in it.

"Are you here to see anyone in particular?" the salesman asked.

"No, I was just looking," Ethan answered.

"So you must be here for our gigantic sale!"

"I didn't know about your sale. I just saw the girls in your window and stopped to look, is all."

"No problem, sir!" The salesman answered excitedly as he held his hands up, palms out, while bouncing on his toes. "In our sales meeting this morning, management told us that all you have to do is pick out the girl you'd like to own and they're going to send her home with you practically on your own terms. Not mine, not theirs, but yours. Follow me, let me show you how it works."

"Really," Ethan insisted, "I'm just looking. There's no way I can afford to buy my own girl."

"No problem sir," the salesman repeated, again holding his palms out and bouncing on his toes. "Allowing you to look through our inventory is just how we do business here at Slave World. Please allow me to show you some of our best values today."

"Well," Ethan stammered, knowing that there was no way in hell that he could afford to buy his own slave girl. "I suppose," he answered just to appease the pushy salesman.

The salesman brought Ethan into the store and let him to a desk. The walls of the showroom were lined with more display cases occupied by yet more slave girls on display. Most were young pubescent girls, but a few were in their late teens. Also, a few looked to be in their early twenties, though they were exemplary models of womanhood.

The salesman motioned for him to sit at a desk. Ethan sat with the pushy salesman.

"Do you mind if I take some notes?" the salesman asked.

"No," Ethan shrugged.

"Are you familiar with our products?"

"Just the two cute girls in the window over there," Ethan said and pointed back to the two girls in the display cases on either side of the store entrance.

"What other girls are you considering?"

"I'm not really considering any. I was just thinking of getting a blowjob over at the Pink Portal when I noticed the girls in your display cases there."

"I see. Do you prefer younger or older?"

"I'm 32, so I would want a girl about my age."

"And do you refer blonde or brunette?"

"I think girls with short black hair are cute, but I don't have any strong preference."

"Short or tall?"

"I wouldn't want a girl who's too tall."

"Are you looking for a light, medium, or dark skinned girl?"

"Still, no strong preference."

"What basic attributes to you need?" the salesman asked, stressing "basic" and "need."

"I like nice firm little titties and a thick hairy muff," Ethan answered.

"What kind of girl do you currently own?"

"I don't own any girls," Ethan admitted.

"Will you be using her for personal pleasure, or for business?"

"If I could afford my own girl, she'd be just for me."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I work part time at Tofu World up in the food court."

"Do you have a boyfriend or other family members who will be using her?"

"No!" Ethan gasped. "I don't have a boyfriend! I'm straight!" Though Ethan cooled down after thinking about his friends and how economic realities sometimes forced guys to be with other guys.

"Will you be paying cash or financing a portion of this transaction?"

"I'm not paying anything! Like I said before, I'm just looking. There's no way I can afford $90,000 for a girl!"

"No problem sir," the salesman said, putting his hands up again. "How much cash can you invest right now?"

"Well," Ethan thought quickly, he had about $15,000 saved by living frugally -- renting a room instead of an apartment, and taking the bus instead of buying a car -- but he knew if he told the salesman that, he'd get hit up for his whole savings. "I have about $2,000 saved up that I was planing to put down on a car."

"And what were you hoping to keep your monthly budget somewhere around?"

"I make minimum wage, I can't afford more than about $50 per month on luxuries."

"Up to?" the salesman asked.

"Huh?" Ethan asked.

"Up to what amount?" the salesman continued.

"Maybe I could go to about $60."

"But on the exact girl you want?" the salesman persisted.

Ethan sat there in shock, thinking. The salesman sat there quietly, patiently waiting for his response.

"Well, on the exact girl, maybe I could cover $70 per month, but that would really squeeze me."

The salesman flipped through his notebook for a second, and then looked up at Ethan with a big smile, "Ethan, based on the information you've given me, I think I have the exact girl you want. I'm going to leave you to check with my boss to make sure all your questions are answered properly. Wait here and let me make sure the girl is still available."

Ethan was shivering with fear and anticipation as the salesman rushed off to the sales manager's fish-tank office. "Could I really buy a girl for $2,000 down and $70 per month?" he asked himself.

He examined the plaques above the salesman's desk. One was a certificate for SlaveMax training. Another was for Level 100 certification.

The salesman rushed back a few minutes later, filled with excitement. "I've got great news, Ethan! I found the exact girl for you, follow me!"

Ethan followed the pushy salesman to the rear of the showroom, through a curtain, down a short hallway, and into a stockroom lined with cage after cage of naked slave girls. He led Ethan to a back area where a few older women were sulking in small cages, each cage containing nothing more than a small cot and a piss pot. The women looked like they hadn't had any human interaction in weeks.

Ethan and the salesman stopped in front of an older Chinese woman with short straight black hair. At that, all the girls in adjacent girls rushed up the front of their cages in eager anticipation, clasping their hands together as they fell to their knees and stared up at Ethan as if they were begging, "Buy me! Buy me! Buy me!"

The other women were even older, more overweight, and even less desirable than the Chinese woman was.

"Ethan" the salesman explained, "these are our certified pre-owned girls.

The salesman unlocked the Chinese woman's cage, snapped a leash to her collar, and led her out for a closer look. Ethan scanned up and down her nude form. She had a cute face, and her nipples puffed out on her perky little breasts, and her muff was thick and black.

"This is Xiuying. She's Chinese and..."

"Wait," Ethan interrupted the salesman's pitch. "I'm not sure I want an import."

"Why do you say that, Ethan?"

"Well, I don't know," Ethan stammered. "I'd really rather have an American girl."

"Ethan, Xiuying here has all the features you said you wanted. For example, what she offers is an age close to yours..."

Ethan stepped up to the cage and looked at the sticker attached to a clipboard attached on the bars of the cage. "Says here that she's 35."

"Yes; and that's very close to your age, right Ethan?"

Ethan looked back at the Chinese woman, trying to look sexy, but shivering in the cold stockroom. "She looks a lot older than that," Ethan said.

"She's had a hard life, Ethan. A kind loving young man like yourself could give her back her youthful appearance. And that's a feature you want, right?"

"Well, yeah," Ethan agreed.

"She has firm little titties. And that's a feature you said you wanted, right?"

"Well, yes, but she's also kind of overweight," Ethan countered.

"That's one of the reasons we can offer her to you at a bargain price. She was even heavier when we took her in on a trade. And look down there," the salesman pointed to her crotch. "Look how thick and hairy that muff is. That'll keep your cock nice and warm when you're fucking her. And that's a great feature, right Ethan?"

"Well, yeah," Ethan agreed yet again.

The salesman then said, "Go ahead, examine her yourself."

Ethan cautiously reached out to her, then paused.

"Mind if I touch you, Xiuying?" he asked.

Xiuying looked back and forth quickly between Ethan and the salesman a few times, then said, "I'd be very honored for you to touch me, sir."

"Go ahead," the salesman urged, "feel her up."

Ethan reached out again. She gasped when his hand touched her cheek, and he slid his fingertips down her collarbone and pinched her nipples. He continued and ran his fingers through her muff, and reached between her legs to finger her pussy. He stroked her clit a few times and pulled out fingers soaked with pussy juice.

"She's hot, isn't she?" the salesman said with a big smile.

"Yeah!" Ethan agreed; amazed how wet she got after just a short fondling. "Well, I..." Ethan began.

"Please sir," the girl pleaded, "don't stop."

"Go ahead, Ethan," the salesman urged, "play with her."

Ethan grinned and resumed fondling her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned demurely.

"You see, Ethan, the girls in our inventory aren't permitted to pleasure themselves. She hasn't had pleasure in several months."

"I see," Ethan said as he continued to fondle her until she finally started quivering, shaking, and moaning, "Ah! Ah!" with every stroke of Ethan's finger on her clit.

Ethan removed his soaking wet finger from between her legs and grinned at the salesman.

"Thank you, sir," the girl said, still panting, to Ethan.

"You're welcome," Ethan said back. Then to the salesman, he asked, "Can I see her back?"

The salesman told Xiuying to turn around, and Ethan gasped when he saw numerous scars all across her back and buttocks.

"What happened to her?" Ethan asked.

"Her last master wasn't very kind to her, Ethan. Frankly, that's why we can practically give her away to you today."

"What happened to her last master?" Ethan asked the salesman.

"He traded Xiuying in for an expensive young American model a few months ago. You're getting quite a deal, Ethan."

"Well, I don't know," Ethan stammered. "Why does she limp like that?"

"Her last owner again, Ethan," the salesman said. "He broke one of her legs and never brought her in for service; he just let the bones grow back like that on their own. Again, that defect is another reason why we can practically give her away to you. Furthermore, another benefit from buying from Slave World is that every girl we take in on trade is tested for AIDS, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, cancer, and other ailments. That's a great peace of mind, wouldn't you say, Ethan?"

"Well, yes, but I still don't know," Ethan stammered. "Two grand is still a lot of money. I really don't know if I can afford one right now."

"Please, Ethan, do yourself a favor and allow me to tell you another benefit from buying from Slave World before making up your mind."

"Very well," Ethan sighed.

The salesman opened a wooden box next to her cage that Ethan hadn't noticed before. He removed a metal object with two wide plastic-coated metal blades on it.

Holding up the device, the salesman said, "This is a very special speculum."

The salesman handed it to Ethan and said, "Squeeze it."

Ethan squeezed it like one of those spring-loaded hand exercisers that you squeeze with one hand. He noticed it took considerable strength to squeeze the two blades together.

The salesman motioned for Xiuying to bend over, and then he took the speculum from Ethan. He slowly inserted the speculum into Xiuying's vagina. Then he took a wire, like an audio cable, and plugged it into the part of the speculum sticking out her pussy, and plugged the other end into her collar.

"Ethan, ever girl in our inventory, except the virgins of course, are required to exercise their pussy muscles two hours twice a day with one of these. She has to keep the speculum tightly closed with her pussy muscles during the whole two hours or she will feel a bolt of pain."

The salesman again reached into the box and removed a large dildo that must have been about 10 inches long and 2 inches thick, with two straps dangling from one end. The salesman brought the dildo to Xiuying's gaping mouth and slid it in.

"Fuck yourself in the mouth with it," the salesman told Xiuying.

She grasped the end of the dildo and rapidly slid the whole 10 inches of it all the way in and out of her mouth several times without difficulty.

"Now watch this," the salesman said, and nodded to the girl.

She took the whole thing down her throat effortlessly one more time; and then closed her mouth. The salesman then buckled the straps behind her head.

"Ethan, every night, every girl in our inventory must sleep with a dildo like this strapped into her mouth."

The salesman then removed a butt plug the size of that dildo from the box. He bent the girl over and inserted the plug into her anus. She barely let out a squeak.

"Also, Ethan, every girl in our inventory must sleep with a butt plug like this one up their rectum."

"Lastly, Ethan, you know how after you screw a girl, and are lying on top of her and she says you're too heavy and to get off?"

"Er, not really -- the only sex I've ever had has been blowjobs at the Pink Portal. I've never been laid the normal way."

Ignoring Ethan's answer, the salesman went over to a closet opposite the display cases, and dragged out a large burlap sack in the shape of a person with arms, legs, and head.

Xiuying lay on her back on the cot as the salesman dragged the sack in. He heaved and lifted the sack and placed it on top of her, as if it were a man screwing her.

"Ethan, every night, every girl in our inventory is bound spread-eagle to their cot and one of these sandmen is placed on top of her. New girls in our inventory start out with a lighter sandman, about 50 pounds. After a two weeks, they are able to sleep the whole night with a 250-pound sandman on top of them, with a dildo strapped in their mouth, and a butt plug up their ass. They sleep the whole night, every night, like that."

"Wow!" Ethan gasped. "The speculum too?"

"No, we don't make them sleep with the shock-speculum. C'mon Ethan, we're not that cruel," the salesman laughed. "But that could be you sleeping on top of her with your cock in her mouth all night long."

"Yeah?" Ethan gasped. "Wow!"

The salesman pulled the sandman off Xiuying, and then removed the speculum, the dildo, and the butt plug from her orifices.

"No Ethan, please allow me to give you one more demonstration of her premium talents."

The salesman went over to a closet and struggled out a bowling ball in a sling with a clothesline dragging behind. He set the ball in the sling on the ground in front of them. "Ethan, try and lift that ball by just the cord."

"Why?" Ethan asked.

"You'll see," the salesman said with a grin.

Ethan grabbed the clothesline and lifted the ball a fraction of an inch before yelling, 'Yeow!" and dropping it and shaking his hand. "You're saying she can pick up that ball by that cord? I don't believe it! And so what if she can?"

"Xiuying!" the salesman said.

The girl squatted over the ball, picked up the string, and slid the end of the string up her vagina. Then she stood, bow legged, as the ball hung in its cradle from the string gripped only by her pussy muscles.

"Now walk briskly back and forth, Xiuying," the salesman said.

The girl waddled quickly down the alley between cages, turned and returned, without hesitating or dropping the ball swaying between her legs.

Ethan stood there with his mouth agape. "Holy..."

"Listen, Ethan," the salesman urged. "This girl way is too good a deal to pass up!"

"I still don't know," Ethan stammered as the girl stood again, stepped up close to him, and smiled at him.

"Ethan, all these girls you see back here have been here for almost 90 days. They've nearly passed their break-even point and we're practically selling them at a loss."

"Really?" Ethan asked suspiciously.

"Yes!" the salesman insisted. "In fact, the paperwork to have this lot put down is on the general manager's desk right now. In another day or two, they're not going to be for sale any more. And that would be a darn shame after what you've just seen her do, right?"

A few of the girls in adjacent cages gasped and whimpered when the salesman made that revelation to Ethan. Locking gazes with Xiuying, Ethan could sense the terror and pleading in her eyes.

Ethan shuddered and suddenly wished he could buy all of them. "Yeah, it would be a damn shame,"

Ethan glanced at the sticker on her cage again, and ran his fingers down the list of her installed options. "Pleasure-pain generator with auto-pain feature... Remote fertility valve... Aikido... Jeet Kune Do... Ninjitsu... Kung Fu... Kendo... Toilet training (liquid and solid)..." Ethan glanced at the salesman and asked, "What's 'toilet training?'"

"That's a feature that you rarely get with an American model. Another excellent reason to choose an import! Right, Ethan?"

"I suppose," Ethan answered, though the salesman didn't answer his question.

"So Ethan, is this the girl you'd like to own?" the salesman asked.

"Yeah," Ethan answered.

"Great! Because the boss is going to send her home with you right now!"

The salesman put the girl back in the cage and locked the door.

"Ethan, let me share one of the most important reasons people do business here at Slave World. Follow me."

Ethan heard the other girls crying in their cages as he followed the salesman back out to the showroom and through another door into the veterinary office.

"In here," the salesman said, "we have the latest medical equipment. So when you bring your slave girl in for her regularly scheduled service, she will leave in perfect health. And that's an important benefit, right?"

"Yeah," Ethan agreed.

The salesman led Ethan into another area off the veterinary office. The walls and shelves were stocked with leather goods, harnesses, whips, chains, shackles, dildoes, butt plugs, and even odd looking furniture. He scratched his head at a small wood box with a hole in the side and another hole in the center of the padded top.

"This is our accessories department. We have a huge inventory of sex toys and bondage gear to augment the pleasure you will receive from your slave girl."

"I see," Ethan said.

The salesman then led Ethan back to his desk and sat. The salesman then pulled out a form and said, "Ethan, as you know, most banks today would like to see a 30% cash investment for preferred bank financing. In your case, that would be $3,000."

The salesman nodded his head yes as he asked, "You can handle that, right?"

After a pause, Ethan answered, "No, I don't want to blow all my savings all at once."

"What realistic figure did you have in mind?" the salesman asked.

"I can put down about $1,000."

"How did you arrive at that figure?"

"That's about half of my $2,000 savings. I think I need the other half for emergencies and stuff."

"I understand how you feel," the salesman said. "And other consumers have felt the same way you do until they found out that getting preferred financing means lower monthly payments, a faster payoff, and greater equity in your slave. Having shared those advantages, how close can you come to the $3,000 cash investment?"

"All right," Ethan sighed, "I can put $2,000 down. I told you before, that's all the savings I have."

"It's not what the bank requires, but let's try!" the salesman said. "Now, as you know, banks today like to go with accelerated monthly payments, in your case, that would be around $240. You can handle that, right?"

"No way!" Ethan gasped.

"What realistic figure did you have in mind?"

"About $50."

"How did you arrive at that figure?"

"I told you already; $50 is what I generally pay for luxuries.

"I understand how you feel," the salesman said. "And other consumers have felt the same way you do until they found out that higher payments means a faster payoff and faster equity growth. Having shared those advantages, how close can you come to the $240 monthly payment?"

"Listen!" Ethan said with a tinge of annoyance in his voice. "I make minimum wage. I need to pay my rent and eat. $50 is about what I have left over each month! I can cancel my cable TV to afford $70 per month like I told you before! But you're stretching me really thin!"

"It sounds kind of low to me, but we are having a gigantic sale. Let's put them to the test."

The salesman jotted some numbers on that form and continued, "So with a cash investment of only $2,000, and get your monthly payments all the way down to $70, you'll take her home now, right?"

The salesman drew a line on the bottom of the form and handed Ethan a pen, saying, "Just sign it the way you want her titled."

Ethan signed his name to the form.

"If you'll excuse me," the salesman said, "I just want to go check with the boss to make sure all your questions have been answered.

A few minutes later the salesman returned with another man.

"Ethan," the salesman said, "This is my boss, Zachary Heller."

"Hi Ethan," Zachary said and sat at the desk. "That's a great girl you picked out. She's in great health. Trained in the Kama Sutra and all the tantric sex positions. And you got a great deal on her. But listen, you're 32 right?"

"Yeah," Ethan said, wondering what his age had to do with the deal.

"At your age, you have to start thinking about your health, right?"

"Yeah," Ethan answered.

"Well, so does she. And what we offer is an extended warranty. It covers yearly examinations and mammograms for the next ten years. It's only $1,995. Trust me, it's an excellent insurance policy."

"Well, I've already spread myself pretty thin," Ethan countered.

"No problem, Ethan, we can add the insurance to your monthly payment."

The manager slid a form in front of Ethan and said, "Just sign here,"

Ethan scanned the form, seeing that it would add an extra $15 to his monthly payment, grimaced at the thought of going above the numbers he thought he had already negotiated, but he figured he would need insurance for her, so he signed the form.

"I'm sure you'd like her branded, right?"

"Well," Ethan considered, knowing that almost everyone has their slaves branded, "yes, but she had a previous owner, right?"

"Fortunately for you Ethan, her previous owner never had her branded. So for only $125, we can brand her any way you want."

The closer slid a 4" x 5" plastic card in front of Ethan and handed him a special pen, saying, "Sign this card with your monogram or signature, and that mark will be branded on her permanently."

Ethan carefully drew his personal monogram on the card, then wrote his signature in his best handwriting over the symbol, and slid the card back to the closer.

"Another customer benefit we offer is chipping," the closer said.

"What's that?" Ethan asked,

"If, God forbid, she ever runs away or is kidnapped, a chip implanted in her neck can be tracked up to a mile away. That would be a great feeling of security, wouldn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah," Ethan said with mild annoyance, "and how much is that?"

"For that, there's a one-time fee of $150. But isn't that worth the peace-of-mind it provides?"

"I guess," Ethan said and signed the next form the closer handed him.

"As Chris told you, the girls are all tested for various ailments when we take them in on trade. Now, Ethan, for a small additional fee, you can have her vaccinated against AIDS, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, and cancer, and never have to worry about these in the future. Don't you agree that's would be a great protection?"

"Yeah, I agree, but how much?"

"Only $200 for all those vaccinations."

"Well, I guess," Ethan sighed.

"Great! Now, I understand you were a little concerned about her weight?" the closer asked.

"Yeah," Ethan said.

"Before you take delivery, our veterinarian can perform liposuction on her and she will be slim for you tonight! Just sign here," the closer said and slid another form to Ethan.

"How much is that?"

"It will only add $40 per month to your monthly payments. For the price of a music CD a month, you can take her home fit and trim."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.