John and Carol - NiS and Beyond - Cover

John and Carol - NiS and Beyond

Copyright© 2005 by bjoe1228

Chapter 5: Week Three

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Week Three - John and Carol get drawn into an experiment in the Naked in School Program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Part 1: Monday Morning

John
Monday morning

I awoke to my buzzer sounding. It was 6:30 AM on a Monday morning. I had changed the time so I wouldn't be late for school. I had been oversleeping lately and this was going to be a day to remember. Unlike that Monday morning two weeks ago (was it only two weeks ago?) I knew what I had to do that day so I sat up in my bed, reached over and turned off the alarm. Standing up, I walked to the bathroom to take care of things. Then, without bothering to dress, I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Mom greeted me with a kiss. "Good morning, Johnny. Did you sleep well?"

I smiled at her. I still couldn't get over how sexy she was, all naked with just an apron on. "Yes, fine. No dreams that I remember. I guess I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to school. Do you think you could give me a ride? The box will be a little cumbersome to carry, otherwise."

"Of course, dear. After you eat, call Carol and tell her we'll pick her up as well."

I told her I would. I didn't even wait to finish eating. Not wanting to miss her - I looked at the clock, it was almost 7:05 - I called her number and her mom answered. She said Carol would be waiting. I thanked her and hung up. While I ate, Mom had gone to get dressed. Dad came in to see me sitting there naked. "Not going to school, John?" he quipped as he patted my shoulder before he sat down.

I looked at him and grinned. "It'll only take me a few seconds to dress. I'm not planning on wearing a lot, just enough to stay warm on the trip to and from school, since I'll just have to take it off anyway when I get there." He nodded, drank a cup of coffee, kissed Cindy who had come down in the meantime, kissed Mom when she had returned dressed and took off for work.

I hurried and finished with my breakfast, went upstairs to dress in a pair of jeans, no underwear, why bother, and a pullover shirt and jacket. I checked my box, making sure I had everything in the box I needed, including my doctor's note about Gym, and grabbed my cane. I figured I wouldn't be used to walking around as much as I would have to, so I had decided to take my cane with me for safety's sake.

Mom helped me with the box going downstairs. I still wobbled a bit on them from time to time and I had to be careful. Going outside, I saw Cindy sitting in the front seat, with her hands on the steering wheel.

"New driver, Mom?" I asked her as I got into the back seat with my box. Mom laughed and shooed Cindy over to the passenger side. "I don't think she meets the age requirement yet," she said, grinning. A moment later, we pulled out and headed over to pick up Carol.

It was almost 7:40 when we got to Carol's house to find her standing on the curb, her filled bag hanging from her shoulder. She had on a green dress that went to just above her knees and a brown jacket. She looked adorable. I felt my cock lurch when I thought of her naked, as we both would be soon.

"Good morning, Carol. How are you today?" Mom said to her as I put the box on my lap so she could sit next to me. "I'm fine, thank you, Mrs. Smith," Carol said, smiling as she climbed into the car and sat next to me.

As Carol got settled in her seat, Mom took off and we went to school. After we got out at the street edge we waved goodbye to my mom as she drove off to take Cindy to her school, then I carried Carol's and my bags while she carried my box into school. She's such a nice girl. We went inside to our lockers where she helped me place my box inside on the bottom. It was a tight squeeze but it just barely fit.

Getting my morning assignments out and putting them into my bag with the three texts, I noticed Carol looking at my cane. I told her, "I'm not sure if I'll need this or not. I won't be used to the walking I'll have to do, so I'd rather be safe than sorry."

She nodded and took my arm as we walked down the hall to the office. The secretary smiled at us as we entered. Carol smiled back, saying, "Good morning, Mrs. Richards. How are you today?"

I thought, Mrs. Richards? Could she be related to my doctor? Hmmm. I didn't have time to ask her though.

"Fine, thank you, Carol." she said, smiling. "John, How are you? You caused quite a stir a couple weeks ago," she asked me, smiling pleasantly.

"Much better, thank you, ma'am," I told you. "Still a little wobble at times. I hope I'm allowed to keep my cane. I wouldn't want any accidents," I told her, indicating my cane in my right hand and smiling.

She smiled again and said for us to go into Mr. Taylor's office and he would be with us shortly. We did, sitting in the two chairs again. I pulled out my Doctor's note and got ready to hand it to Mr. Taylor when he arrived.

"This feels familiar," Carol said to no one in particular.

I looked at her, and she smiled at me. I told her, "Yes, but then, it was different. Then, we didn't want to be here, now we do. I wonder who the regular pair will be?"

Carol shrugged just as the door opened and Mr. Taylor entered with two students. When we stood up and turned to see who they were, we were surprised. Carol rushed over to the girl embracing her and saying, "Jean, they picked you?" She nodded. She also didn't look too well, her face was pale, like it did in the hospital. When she saw me though, she brightened and smiled.

"Hi, Jean, how are you?" I asked her, smiling. She shrugged and tried to smile, saying she could have done without this. She was still getting accustomed to having her mother speaking to her and they're having to have police protection, I guess.

I turned and looked at the boy. He was about an inch taller that me and had red hair. He looked sick as well. I figured I'd better do something so I reached out and shook his hand. "Hi, I'm John Smith, the first guinea pig," I said, smiling, trying to lighten the mood, "and this is Carol Rogers, my partner. We know Jean Barons, but I'm not familiar..."

"Tom Corbin," he said in a weak voice. "This can't be what I think it is, can it?" He seemed scared out of his wits, but then, we knew how he felt, didn't we? I nodded and smiled. "The first couple of hours are nerve-wracking and embarrassing, but after that, if you let yourself calm down, you can have some fun with it. Carol and I did, and we plan to have fun this week, as well."

"That's right," Carol said, squeezing Jean comfortingly. "The first time you get felt up, you'll want to run away screaming, but you'll get used to it, I promise." Jean tried to smile again, but she wasn't very convincing. After what she had just gone through, I couldn't wonder why she thought this was a bad idea.

Mr. Taylor had gone to sit behind his desk. He watched this without remark, his face passive and calm. I turned to him and handed him my note. "Dr. Richards says I can't take Gym for two weeks, this week and next week, but after that, I should be fine." He nodded and put it in a folder, which was mine, I assumed.

"Okay," he said, "Miss Barons, Mr. Corbin, you know why you're here. John and Carol are here because of special circumstances. They'll be joining you this week in the Program. Because they have experienced some of it previously, I want you to listen to them. They know what to expect, and even if you don't have the same classes as them, except..." and here he checked his pad. "Yes, you two share Gym fourth period with them, so stay with them as much as possible and they'll get you through it. I've heard from the other participants that the first day is the hardest. Get through today, and the rest of the week should be a breeze," he told them, smiling.

He handed each of us a pamphlet, the same one we had received the first time. I looked at Carol and she nodded. We had discussed the possibility of stripping first to give the others a chance to catch their breaths, so to speak. I turned to Mr. Taylor and said, "Carol and I will go first. We figure it will give them a chance to nerve themselves. I know I needed a chance my time here."

Mr. Taylor nodded and in just a few seconds, our clothes were off and in the box on the floor and we were naked. I could see Tom's eyes were focused on Carol. Not only his, either. Mr. Taylor and Jean were both looking at her bald pussy.

"Wow!" Tom said.

Carol blushed and smiled.

Mr. Taylor grinned. "The boys will love that, Miss Rogers. You have certainly changed over the past two weeks."

"The Program was a big part of it, but getting to know John and going through with him as he went through his ordeal was a lot of it, too. I think I learned that life is short and you should get out of it what you can. There may be no tomorrow."

I squeezed her hand in comfort as we watched Jean and Tom begin to undress. I guess they figured out what Carol and I had figured out that first day. We had to do it so we did. I watched Jean's face as she stared at my cock as she pulled off her blouse. She looked up at me and blushed. I smiled at her and said, "It's all right to look, or even touch. All four of us will be touched many times this week. You'll find yourselves getting aroused many times. As Mr. Taylor was kind enough to remind us at the time we started, it's all right to feel good about the feelings. Enjoy them, and for heaven's sake, don't be afraid of asking for relief. It took only two periods for us to ask. Right, Carol?"

"Right, John, and then Mrs. Collins had to goad you," she replied, smirking.

I grinned. "Yes, but you needed it too if I remember right," I said, smiling.

Tom looked at each of us and cried out, "Oh, I could never. It's too embarrassing to even think about it, in front of all those..." and he moaned. He was desperately trying to hide himself but Carol would have none of it. She looked at me and grinned as she pulled his arms to his side. "Uh uh, none of that. As John was kind enough to remind me, the rules explicitly forbid you to hide yourself in any way. If you carry book bags, you should carry them by the strap so as not to hide the good parts." She grinned when she said that.

Mr. Taylor broke in as both Tom and Jean were then fully undressed, wearing just their shoes and socks, just like Carol and me. "Okay, first period has started so I think you need to get to classes. I suggest you eat lunch together. You can pick up passes from the secretary.

"Jean and Tom, as I tried to tell John and Carol two weeks ago, if you let yourself, you can enjoy this week. Follow the rules and you'll have no problems."

I looked at him and showed him my cane. "I don't want any accidents," I told him.

"That's fine. That fits under safety gear," he said. "How are you, by the way? Getting back to normal?"

"Yes, gradually. I thought that I might get tired later in the day, so I brought it with me. I hope I'll get rid of it by Wednesday or so as I get my legs back," I told him.

We finally got out of there. I looked at the clock and saw that it was about 8:20. We had to hurry or we'd miss the whole class. Getting our passes, we stepped out into the empty hall. I looked at Tom and Jean. Of the two, Jean seemed more composed. "How are you two doing? Where do you need to go?"

Jean pointed down the right side hallway, while Carol and I had to go left. "Okay, now listen. Forget many of the rules your parents may have taught you about how to comport yourselves here. If you get excited, enjoy it. Ask for relief. Tom, especially, you don't have to suffer through the rest of first period and all of second with that," and I pointed to his erect, bobbing 7 inch cock, "ask for relief. You'll find lots of girls will want to give it to you." I smiled at him for encouragement. "If you're afraid of what your parents will think, just remember, they're not here. Let go. Okay?"

He nodded, though I think he wasn't that convinced. We patted them on the shoulder and were about to go when Jean grabbed me and kissed me, thanking me for what I had done saving her life in the hospital. Then, she grabbed Tom's hand and ran down the hall.

Carol looked at me strangely. I shrugged. "She just wanted to thank me again for saving her life in the hospital. What could I do? I stood there because I'm a gentleman."

"Uh huh, suuure you are, you letch. Come on," she laughed and grabbed my hand. A few minutes later we were outside our English class. I opened the door and we stepped in. Just like last time, we were late. We looked at Mrs. Collins as the class fell silent. She came over and asked me how I was. I told her fine, smiled at her and handed her my pass. Carol handed over hers and we went to our seats. Once again, we were the only two naked guys there. I could feel everyone's eyes on us until Mrs. Collins called the class to order. The rest of the period, all thirty-five minutes or so, went smoothly.


Carol
Monday morning

That Monday I awoke at my usual time to jump out of bed, rush through my shower and dress in a green dress with short sleeves, with black sneakers, plus a jacket. I knew that I would only have to disrobe at school anyway so I didn't wear any underwear.

Going to the kitchen, Mom had my breakfast ready. "Morning, Mom," I said, smiling at her and giving her a kiss on her cheek. She smiled back and kissed me in turn. "Excited to be going back to school with John?"

"Yes, very," I told her as I started eating. She sat down and looked at me. "Are you worried about the Program?"

"No, I can't wait. I know that sounds funny, but this week, we get to help someone who hasn't gone through it yet. I hope we can make it easier for them."

Mom nodded. A few minutes later, the phone rang and she answered it. It was John calling to say his mother was taking him to school and they would pick me up in a few minutes. I finished breakfast, kissed Mom and Dad and grabbed my bag. I was out waiting on the curb when their car drove up. I opened the door as John moved the box so I could sit down. Mrs. Smith greeted me and we made small talk as she drove to the school.

When we arrived, I got out, reached in and took John's box. It was heavy. He got out and took my bag along with his, said goodbye to his mother and we watched as she drove away with Cindy. Then we walked up the walkway to the front door. I noticed that he had brought his cane, but didn't mention it right away.

When we got inside, we went to our lockers. I set his box down and he put it inside his locker after taking out the things he would need for the morning classes. After that we went to the office where Mrs. Richards told us to go right into Mr. Taylor's office and wait for him. It wasn't a long wait.

As we waited, we talked a little until Mr. Taylor came in with the two participants for the week. John and I stood and turned to see who they were. Boy, were we surprised. As soon as I saw who the girl was, I screamed out, "Jean, they picked you?" I rushed over and hugged her. I could tell right away that she was less than thrilled to be there. I knew how she felt. I'd felt the same way my first time. She did smile when she saw John.

John asked her how she was and she replied that she could be better, but so far things were going better. At least they were until then. We both agreed with that.

We didn't know the boy, but after John had introduced us to him, he told us his name. He looked like he could curl up in a ball and die. John gave them both a good pep talk, and we both tried to bolster their spirits.

John handed Mr. Taylor his Gym note and assured him that he was feeling better but that he felt he needed his cane for later in the day. Mr. Taylor agreed, saying it was safety gear, allowed under the rules of the Program.

After Mr. Taylor had given his speech to Tom and Jean and handed us each a copy of the pamphlet, John and I stripped to give them a chance to calm down a little. Jean followed suit faster than I would have thought she would, with Tom following behind. I grinned when they all gawked at my bald pussy, even Mr. Taylor, but then we had to get to class.

John gave them another pep talk in the hall about enjoying their time in the Program, asking for relief and so forth, then we separated and went our ways. We would see them again fourth period.

We made it to English class, greeted Mrs. Collins, handed her our passes, then went to our seats. It was too late to ask for relief, but we didn't need it anyway. When the class ended, John and I handed in our homework, including the report on our first two weeks. Mrs. Collins made a face when she saw his pile. I laughed and said, "It's your own fault, Mrs. Collins." She grinned and nodded. Then we were out of there, headed for Algebra with Mr. Cartwright.

We made it with very little effort. I was surprised that so few students were asking to touch us. John, I could understand, he had been sick, but me? Perhaps, I thought, it was still strange to them to see two naked people walking the hall. After all, the Program had only lasted for a day and a half, not really enough time for them to grow accustomed to it. Anyway, we got to Algebra on the second bell and handed in our homework. He saw John's pile and just put it on his desk, shaking his head as we sat down. Some of the students were looking at us and I turned so they were were looking right at me. I swear, what had I become? Two weeks ago, I was a demure, sweet girl who wore simple plain clothes and didn't have a thing to do with boys. Now, I was walking around naked and flaunting myself, and I had a boyfriend. Imagine that.

After class, in which both John and I had to go up and do some problems on the board, much to the amusement of the class, I'll tell you, after which we headed to French class with Mrs. Bennett. That was fun. John's two weeks of homework almost swamped her desk. All the conjugated verbs, I guess. Anyway, John was feeling a little tense so I gave him a blow job. I didn't particularly care for it, but he did. It was better than getting his stuff all over me and him, I guess.


Jean
Monday morning

When I woke up that Monday morning, I expected just another day in school. Little did I know what was awaiting me that morning.

I got out of bed, did everything I needed to do in the bathroom, packed my bag with my school stuff and dressed in a green blouse, red checkered skirt and loafers. Then I went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom was there talking to the night guard policeman assigned to protect us from my father's gang. They looked up when I entered and my mom smiled. Imagine that. She rarely smiled in all the years I had known her.

"Good morning, Jean," she said. "Did you sleep well?"

"So-so," I told her after saying good morning to them. "I'll sleep better after the trial is over and we can get back to a more normal life. No offence, Officer Brannigan," I said to the man, smiling as I sat down.

"None taken, Miss Barons. As I was saying to your mother, the trial is due to start in a month. Due to its high-profile nature, it is being speeded up. It shouldn't take long after that. There will be a man to take you to school and he will meet you after school for your protection until the trial is over, seeing as how you are one of our prime witnesses. We can't let anything happen to you."

I smiled at him as mom set my breakfast down in front of me. I felt hungry so I dove right in. It was a good thing I did because later on I couldn't eat a thing.

As I got ready to leave for school at 7:40 (I always like to get there early. I don't like being late for school.) a police car pulled up in front of our house. A man in a police uniform got out and addressed Officer Brannigan.

"Good morning, Paul," he said to the man. "This is the young lady we're protecting?" he asked, indicating me.

"Yes, Dan," Officer Brannigan said, nodding to the man. "You're to take her directly into her school and meet her there after school to bring her home. She is not to left alone off school grounds."

He nodded and escorted me to the police car and opened the front door. I thanked him as I got in. After being settled in, I strapped myself in and we took off. We reached the school in less than five minutes. I was nervous for some reason, so he allowed me to wait a few minutes until about five minutes before the bell.

I saw John and Carol enter the school at different times. I was happy to see them, even if they didn't see me.

At the appointed time, the policeman walked me up to the school's front door through the throng of students all trying to get through the double doors at the same time. He separated them and led me inside. I saw Mr. Evers talking to Tom Corbin, one of my fellow class mates.

"I'll meet you right outside at quarter after three, Miss Barons," the police officer told me, tipping his cap. I thanked him and was about to go to my home room class when Mr. Evers stopped me. I must have looked puzzled because all he said was, "Please come with me, Miss Barons."

I looked at him and then followed him towards the office. Tom walked along beside me, looking pale and sick.

"What's this about?" I asked him in a whisper.

"T-the Pr-Program," he stuttered.

He was ill, I thought. Then it hit me. The Program! Oh, Man! That's what John and Carol were in. That means we have to go naked in school this week. I almost missed a step when Mr. Evers stopped and I bumped into him. We were standing just outside the office door.

"Please go inside and Mr. Taylor will be with you in a moment," he told us matter-of-factly, like we were going for late passes or something.

I looked at Tom and thought to myself, 'Oh gee, he is going to be sick.' I knew Tom slightly. He seemed like a nice boy, but he was quiet and didn't associate much with the other students. I guess he was shy. I just shook my head and said, leaning over towards him, "Calm down. It might not be as bad as you think, Tom. John and Carol did it for a day and a half before he got sick. I'm sure that won't happen to us."

He groaned as I turned and opened the door to the office. As we entered, I saw Mr. Taylor just leaving his office. He smiled as he saw us and motioned us to come into his office. We did. As we entered the smaller room, I saw John and Carol standing there by the desk talking. When they saw us, Carol came rushing over to me crying out, "Jean, they picked you?" I nodded.

Mr. Taylor gave us his prepared speech about the Program. Then John and Carol gave us some pep talks and before we knew it, we were naked, right along with John and Carol, who, I noticed, had shaved her pubic hair. She looked like a young girl with small breasts.

I looked at Tom and immediately saw that he had nothing to be shy about. He blushed and tried to cover himself but Carol prevented him from doing so, saying that it was against the rules.

A few moments later, we were outside and ready to get to class. John gave another pep talk and then we separated. They had to go down the south corridor while we went up the north corridor.

As we walked down the corridor I heard Tom muttering something. It sounded like, "My dad's going to kill me," or something. Maybe he had problems at home?

As we entered our first period class, we handed our passes to Mr. Kenyon, our computer science teacher, as the whole class looked on, silent as a lamb. I pulled Tom to his desk. he seemed spellbound. I whispered, "Earth to Tom, Earth to Tom, are you there?" as he sat down.

His head jerked to look at me and as he blinked a few times to clear his vision, he blushed. his head was just level with my pussy. I rubbed it and leaned over and said, "It's alright to look and touch."

He slouched down in his seat and just stared into open air.

The class went pretty smothly. We were studying some of the older languages like Cobal and Fortran before going into newer ones later in the quarter. I doubt any of the boys heard a word Mr. Kenyon said, though, because all of them were staring at me. It was weird, and it made my pussy wet.


Tom
Monday morning

Hello. I was asked to tell about my experiences during my week in the Program. I know the others have written about theirs, so here goes.

That Monday when I awoke to my alarm, I had barely shut it off before my dad was in my room, yelling at me to get out of bed before I was late for school. What did he think? It was 6:45am.

My dad and I live alone. My mom died when I was born from complications of my birth and Dad has never forgiven me. No matter how I try, it's never good enough for him. And people wonder why I keep to myself.

Anyway, I got out of bed nude. Dad insists I sleep that way to keep from buying me pajamas, as if I would wear them anyway, this stage in my life. Going to the bathroom, I did my morning ritual and returned to my room where I dressed in slacks and a T-shirt, with underwear, (Dad was at least nice enough to provide me with those anyway) and shoes and socks. Grabbing my bag which I had packed the previous night, I went into the kitchen and ate some cereal while dad sat there glaring at me. God, I hate that!

After I washed my glass and bowl and utensils, I grabbed my bag, put my jacket on, although it seemed warm that day, and went out into the world. I was just glad to get away from him. He had told me to be home no later that three thirty so I could do my usual chores. I figured my day couldn't get any worse, could it? I was wrong.

I got to the school about 7:45 or so and waited around til the doors were unlocked, then I went inside to my locker. I still had a few minutes till the first bell when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Mr. Evers, the Vice Principal, standing there.

"Mr. Corbin?" I nodded. He started to tell me to follow him when I guess he spotted Jean Barons, who I could see over his shoulder coming in the door with a policeman. Was she in trouble, I wondered. He told me to wait where I was. I nodded and opened my locker and put my jacket inside and picked up my bag. Then a thought occurred to me. I knew of course about the Program, and about Carol and John's aborted week. Could this be about that?

My strength seemed to drain from me as they approached me. I saw Jean smile at me, then she noticed my face and she seemed to get worried. Two people, a boy and a girl, going to the Principal's office on a Monday morning. This couldn't be good.

As we followed Mr. Evers down the hall, my mind was racing. What had I done to deserve this? I didn't want to go naked in school, where everyone, especially the girls, could see me. Wasn't my father punishment enough in this life?

Jean tried to cheer me up outside the office but it didn't help. Before I knew what was going on, we were in the Principal's office where we met the previous attempt's participants, John and Carol, who were supposed to do their first week over because of John's illness.

John introduced himself and Carol, telling us that they knew Jean but they didn't know me. I introduced myself. I admit, my voice was exttremely weak. I must have looked a pityful sight. I knew, deep down, that I had to do this, but all I wanted to do was jump out the open window a couple feet away and run far away.

Mr. Taylor gave us his speech and the pamphlets, and then Carol and John stripped just like that. My eyes took in Carol's figure and by then I really didn't want to take off my pants.

I looked at Jean and was surprised to see her unbuttoning her blouse and removing it, revealing her blue bra. I knew then, I was doomed. When my father found out about this, if he didn't know already, I would be dead.

I started by pulling my shirt and undershirt from my pants as Jean dropped her red skirt. Closing my eyes, I undid my belt, pulled down my zipper and shoved my pants and underpants down. That was when I realized that I had forgotten my shoes.

The next few minutes were a blur as I shoved off my shoes and pants before slipping my feet into my shoes again. I know that I noticed appreciative glances at my mid-section from time to time. John showed me where I should put my clothes. I thanked him and put them in the spare box, Jean already having done so.

After Carol stopped me from hiding myself, and Mr. Taylor and John had spoken their last bits, we were ushered out into the outer office where we were issued late passes. Outside in the hall, John stressed to us the importance of asking for relief, as if I could ever do that, and we all said goodbye and they started down the south corridor and Jean and I went up the north corridor.

I barely remember what happened after that. I was walking down the hall naked, with a naked girl even, and I was not even looking at her. Jean had to help me to my desk as I could feel all the girls' eyes on me. I couldn't help getting a hard-on. I was so embarrassed. I don't think I heard a word Mr. Kenyon said.

After class, we went to English with Miss Moore, where we were assigned this report. To that end, we were issued brown books for taking notes during the week. I spent most of the class writing notes about what had happened in the last couple of hours. I saw Jean writing as well.

Jean surprised me that period. I didn't need anymore surprises after the office. I was still too nervous then to do anything then, but Jean requested relief and when she went to the front of the class and asked for help, nearly every boy in the class raised his arm. She picked Ken Daniels, someone I knew a little from past years, a very nice guy, and when he went up and knelt down in front of her, she seemed surprised to find that he was doing oral sex on her, eating her pussy. Her surprise didn't detract from her orgasm, though. She came so loud that I was afraid someone might come in to see who was being murdered. When she was done, Ken helped her back to her seat. Her legs were weak.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.