John and Carol - NiS and Beyond - Cover

John and Carol - NiS and Beyond

Copyright© 2005 by bjoe1228

Chapter 4: Week Two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Week Two - John and Carol get drawn into an experiment in the Naked in School Program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Part 1

Carol
Monday

I awoke to Mom shaking me. "Uh what?" I said groggily as I looked up at her.

"You forgot your alarm. It's almost seven o'clock," Mom told me. I sat up in bed, showing her my nightgown and rubbing my eyes. I wore a nightgown just in case something like this had happened. Now that everything was almost back to normal, I didn't want things to go completely back to the way they had been and I didn't want to press my luck, if you know what I mean.

I jumped out of bed, kissed Mom and rushed to the bathroom. Getting through there, I hurriedly dressed and went to the kitchen. Dad was reading the paper. When he heard me coming, he lowered the paper and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Back to the real world, huh sweetheart?" he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I said and hugged him. Mom gave me my breakfast, scrambled eggs and sausage, with toast and marmalade, with milk. Delicious.

"I'm kind of excited about this week. I wonder if they'll re-start the Program or wait. I wonder what the other guys will say when I get back."

"They'll probably have a lot of questions about John," mom said.

"Yes, probably. And I'm getting his homework assignments and books. Mom, do you think you could pick me up at 3:15 today so we can go over to John's. There'll probably be too many to carry."

"Sure, honey, I'll be there. Then we can go to see the doctor about those pills. We forgot all about them last week."

"Thanks, Mom, that'd be great. I love you both. Bye!" I waved at them and rushed out the door.

When I got to the school it was only 7:50 in the morning, ten minutes before classes started. I went in and visited my locker, getting rid of the books that I didn't need that morning, then I went to my homeroom. Miss Connors and I had a nice talk and she asked about John. We talked about the past week until the first bell rang and I went to my seat.

After homeroom ended I was heading to my 1st period class when Mrs. Richards stopped me. "Come to the office this afternoon after school, Carol. We'll have the assignments that you and John missed last week, as well as John's books."

"Thank you, Mrs. Richards. I will. My mom is picking me up," I told her, smiling.

"That's good, it will be heavy. They'll be in a box. Better get to class now," she said smiling, after which she headed back into the office.

I made it to English just as the second bell rang. She handed me a note. I sighed when I read the note. Mrs. Collins wanted me to write an account of my experiences during the past week, and she had given John the same assignment, along with the regular homework assignments.

"Back to normal, huh, Carol?" she asked me, smiling pleasantly.

"I guess so, Mrs. Collins," I told her, frowning slightly, then smiling to show her I didn't mean it. "But I think I'm glad about it - it means we can get on with life again. John should be back next week, and I'm bringing him his homework assignments and books this afternoon. All I need is today's assignment. I'll get that at end of class."

"Very good, Carol. Please take your seat."

I nodded and took my seat. The class went well and I was glad to be back.

After marking down the homework, I rushed off to my second period Algebra with Mr. Cartwright. He was glad to see me and asked about John. It was in his class that it had all started, after all, and he had been worried about him.

The day proceeded as usual, even though I received a lot of questions about John, which I answered gladly. After school, I got the box from the office with John's books and assignments. I included that day's assignments and went out the front door, glad the day was almost over. I had some of the books I would need that night in my bag on my shoulder so it was quite a load to carry.

Mom met me at the street and we loaded the box onto the back seat, then got in the front and drove to John's house. It was about 3:25 then. I got out as we stopped in front and saw him sitting on the swing on the porch. I waved to him and he waved back, standing up. I motioned for him to sit down, which of course he didn't. He started to come down the steps but his Mom, who must have been watching, came out and stopped him.

I grabbed the box and walked up onto the porch and set it down on the swing. John looked at it and said, "Gee, you didn't have to bring me a present, Carol," then he hugged me. I whispered in his ear, "That's homework, you idiot," to which he gently looked me in the eyes and said flatly, "And here I thought you were my friend. Some friend, geesh," and grinned. Of course, I slapped his arm.

"Think of it this way, now you won't be bored any longer."

"I think I'd rather be bored," he said and sat down to go through the box. "I think I'm going to need some help with this. Any volunteers?" he asked, looking at me.

"Huh, at least you have all week to do yours. I have only the evenings, since I'm back in school. And I've got today's on top of that. So don't complain, okay?"

He grinned at me, stood up and hugged me. "Thank you, Carol. I WAS getting bored."

"That's better. Now, because you're so nice, I'll give you each day's assignments after school so you won't run out. Now I've got to go, since I have a ton of work to do and a doctor's appointment to keep. We forgot it last week. See you tomorrow, bye." I kissed his cheek and walked down the steps after saying good bye to his mother. I saw that she was carrying the box inside while he held the door.

Getting home, I barely had time for supper with all the work I had, but I managed to finish up last Tuesday's and today's before 11:00. Then I hit the bed and went out like a light.


John
Monday

I awoke that Monday to a sunny day. I groaned. After looking out a window in the hospital at sun all day for days it seemed, that one rainy day had been a relief. I sat up and threw my covers off. I turned to sit on the side of my bed, rubbing my eyes. 'What was I going to do today?' I thought to myself. I sighed and stood up. Well, that was a good sign, I didn't shake too much. Maybe I was getting stronger. I hoped so. Just then Mom walked by, looked in and saw me standing there naked. She smiled.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" she asked me as she walked in. I blushed I think as I looked at her and then myself. "Yes, I did. I don't even think I dreamed much. Sorry about this," I said, pointing to myself. I reached for my shorts but she told me, "Stay that way, if you want to, it doesn't bother me. I know that you have changed due to your time in the Program," and she smiled. I shrugged and dropped the shorts on the foot of my bed. "As long as you're dressed in your shorts when your sister is around, when she's not, I don't mind. Now, what would you like for breakfast?" She said this as I was heading for the bathroom. I turned and said, "How about sausage and eggs, I'm starved."

She looked at me and grinned. "That's great. You're getting your strength back. And you can walk without using your cane. Good."

I hadn't realized that I hadn't grabbed my cane which was standing next to the head of my bed when I started from the room. I grinned. "I guess you're right. I didn't even think of it." I grinned then went and took care of things in the bathroom, took a nice hot shower, dried off and went down to the kitchen, being careful to hold on tight to the bannister. Mom had my breakfast already fixed. I stared at the clock and saw that it was after nine. "Man," I said, "I haven't slept this late in a long time."

Mom smiled as she sat down adjacent to me. "You must still be healing, John," she said. "You'll probably still need a lot of sleep." I agreed.

"What are your plans today?" she asked me as I was eating.

I looked at her a moment, thinking as I swallowed. "I think I'll try walking outside a little, try and build up my legs a bit."

"All right, but take your cane, and wear a jacket. The temperature's starting to drop a little. If you feel tired. I want you to come inside right away." I told her I would and thanked her for the breakfast. I went upstairs, dressed, grabbed a book and my jacket and started downstairs, figuring that when I got tired walking, I could go and sit on the swing on the porch and read a while.

Going outside felt nice. The open air in my lungs felt fresh and clean. I saw the leaves were starting to turn. I was sad to see that Summer was closing and Fall approaching.

I started to walk around the back yard, making use of my cane for support. I made it all the way around the yard and around the front before I stumbled a little. That's when I figured I'd better call it quits for then. I made it to the porch and sat down on the swing. With the screening on the porch, the light breeze wasn't so noticeable.

I sat there a while thinking, but then I pulled out my book and got into that. Mom checked on me a few times. I think she was still worried about my having a relapse. So was I, but so far, everything was going well. At least I didn't see that man in the white coat. That was good.

Around noon, I went inside and Mom and I ate lunch together, having a nice talk. I went back outside afterwards, tried walking again, then returned to the porch where I picked up where I had left off on my book. I hadn't realized that it was so late until Carol and her Mom arrived. I stood up and went to the door to open it. I saw the big box Carol had and knew what it was, but I decided to give her a hard time over it just for fun.

I looked at the box as she stepped onto the porch and said, "Gee, you didn't have to bring me a present, Carol," then I hugged her after she had set the box down on the swing. She whispered in my ear, "That's homework, you idiot," to which I looked her in the eye and said flatly, "And here I thought you were my friend. Some friend, geesh," and grinned. Of course, she slapped my arm.

"Think of it this way, now you won't be bored any longer," she told me as she looked at my book lying on the swing.

"I think I'd rather be bored," I told her frowning slightly and sat down to go through the box. "I think I'm going to need some help with this," I told her, looking up at her, grinning. "Any volunteers?" I asked, looking at her.

"Huh, at least you have all week to do yours. I have only evenings, since I'm back in school. And I've got today's to do on top of that. So don't complain, okay?" she told me.

I grinned at her, stood up and hugged her. "Thank you, Carol. I was getting bored."

"That's better. Now, because you're so nice, I'll give you each day's assignments after school so you won't run out. Now I've got to go, since I have a ton of work to do and a doctor's appointment to keep. We forgot about it last week. See you tomorrow, bye," and she kissed my cheek and walked down the steps after saying good bye to mom who had come out onto the porch to greet them. As Carol and her mom drove off, mom helped me by carrying the box inside while I held the door. I had dropped the book I was reading into the box.

"Oof," Mom said as she carried the heavy box. "I think I know what you'll be doing the rest of this week," she said as she carried it upstairs to my room. She set it on my bed and said, "Okay, John, I'll leave you to your work. Good luck."

"Thank, Mom. At least this will help me think about school again instead of what happened last week. Could you close the door, please? I'd like to get comfortable," I said, smiling at her.

"Good idea," she replied and closed the door. I got undressed, noticed the bandage had come slightly dislodged and pressed it back on. Then I emptied the box. Taking each book, five in all, since I had no work for Gym or Art, and placed it on the bed. I started making a pile of each assignment along with the book. When I saw the note for this assignment, I groaned. Sorry, Mrs. Collins, but that meant remembering everything that I wish I could forget, the nightmares, especially. Oh well, I sighed.

I figured I'd start with Algebra, since that was my best subject. And doing problems was quick. I finished all five assignments, Tuesday's through Friday's and that day's in about four hours, and all while naked. Talk about Outreach. I stapled the finished papers together and set them aside. Perhaps Carol could take them with her tomorrow, I thought.

I took time out during the time I was working on the math about 6:00 to go downstairs to dinner after putting on my shorts. Mom and Dad wanted to know how I was doing. I told them that I was doing fine, but the homework was going to kill me. They laughed. I noticed Cindy looking at me strangely.

"What, shortstuff?" I asked her across the table.

"What's that for?" she asked, pointing at my bandage. She hadn't seen it before when she had seen Carol and me in the bedroom the previous day, so I told her, "That's where they operated on my heart. Want to see?" Her eyes opened wide and she quickly shook her head no. I grinned. "Don't worry. It's healing fine." I slipped the bandage off for a moment and showed her the four inch incision where they went in. She gasped and hid her eyes. "Sorry," I said as I sealed it back up. "Cindy, are you all right?" I asked her.

"They hurt you," she cried.

"Well Cindy, they had to hurt me to fix my heart. I didn't feel a thing, believe me. I was asleep the whole time," I told her, smiling.

"Really?" she asked, looking at me again. I nodded.

"Actually, Cindy," dad said, "John's quite lucky. In the old days, they would have had to break open his chest to get at his heart, so he'd have a big scar up and down his chest, (she paled at that) but now they have small instruments with cameras that can help the surgeon in his work. He doesn't actually have to touch the heart with the fingers, he just has to have a delicate touch with the controls."

"Like a video game?" Cindy asked him.

"Yes, like a video game," he said, smiling at her in comforting manner.

"Oh, that sounds like fun," she said, not realizing the seriousness of the work doctors do.

I finally got back to work and finished up my Algebra. By then it was almost nine o'clock and I was ready for bed. At least tomorrow I knew just what I had to do. I didn't have to wonder. Alas, life is hard. :)


John
Tuesday

I woke up around 8:30 and went to shower. Cindy gets taken to school by mom so the house was empty for the moment. After my shower, I didn't bother to dress, finding the nudist state relaxing and unconfining. I went downstairs and found some cereal and a banana to eat. I was still eating when Mom came in the back door from taking Cindy to her school. She smiled when she saw me awake and up. She peeked under the table and grinned. "You like it that way, huh?"

I grinned. "Sure, it's comfortable, and you told me you had no problem with it, as long as Cindy doesn't see me. I was actually trying to get done before you got home, but you beat me. Am I grounded?" I asked her, grinning.

She laughed and said, "No, of course not, but I suppose you'll be trapped in your room the rest of the week, except for your trip to the hospital to see Dr. Richards tomorrow at 1:00. So I guess you could say, yes, you're grounded, only not by me."

I grinned and nodded. Then she said seriously, "I've been meaning to ask you this, since I know it may be embarrassing to you, but have you felt any arousal since you left the hospital? What I mean is, a boy your age should get, how shall I put it delicately, excited?, yes excited at least a few times a day."

I got serious as well and said, "Not really, except when Carol and I were in my bedroom Sunday. I think, because of my experience, I'm a little scared to get excited, as you put it. I have touched myself a few times," and I know I blushed at that, "but that's as far as it went. Do you think I should get some relief?" I asked her.

"Masturbation is normal, son, we all do it, even though no one talks about it. I think that when you're ready, and you feel more comfortable with the idea, you'll do it and it will feel right. When you go back into the Program, you'll have a great deal of stimulation, especially when you go into the girls' locker room, and I don't want you to feel guilty about doing it. Here at home, when you're alone, or with Carol, masturbation can be a big help in calming yourself down when you get aroused. Do you have enough condoms? I can get you some more."

I was quite surprised by this talk. Mom had never talked about sex with me before. Dad had given me 'the talk' when I was 12, but I was surprised by this. It took me a moment to answer. "Uh, well, I think we only used three, or maybe two, I'm not sure, and the package had ten in it. I think we're all set for now. Thanks. What's this all about, Mom?"

"I've been watching you. You've been keeping yourself busy with reading and walking and you've been sleeping, but I haven't heard the bedsprings at night like I used to when I went past your door." I blushed for sure at that. I didn't know my bedsprings squeaked. She smiled at me. "It's okay, John, I was young once, too. Like I said, masturbation is normal, and when you feel comfortable with it, you'll do it, you won't have a choice, Nature will make you. So do it," she patted my hand and left the room, leaving me sitting there blushing and thinking. My mom knew that I jerked off. Who would have thought?

I got up and returned to my room. This time, I didn't close my door while I concentrated on my French homework. That required some extra time, what with the verbs being conjugated and what not, but I finished the assignments in about six hours. I figured that I'd have everything done by the time Carol came this afternoon when she brought today's assignments.

By the time they were done and I'd assembled the little sheaf of papers like I had done with my Algebra homework, it was almost time for Carol to come with today's assignments. That gave me thought. Maybe I should just hand them all in at once. I sighed. I set them aside with their texts in the box on the floor and grabbed my English pile.

As I opened my book, I was surprised by two very slim arms wrapping themselves around me. "Hi, miss me?" Carol said as she reached down and tweaked my cock. "Hey, that's mine," I said grinning as I placed myhand over hers. I stood up then, turned around and grabbed her. "Oh God, I have missed you," I told her and we hugged, then we sat on my bed holding hands.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

She grinned as she squeezed my hand. "Not bad, the usual, I guess. The girls in the shower can't wait to see you," she told me, laughing when my face turned red. I told her, "The feeling's mutual, tell them tomorrow." She nodded. "I will. How was your day?"

I pointed at my desk. "Does that answer your question?" I answered her, grinning. "I finished my Algebra last night and my French work today. I was just starting my English when I was so rudely interrupted. I think you need to be punished, young lady," and I grabbed her and kissed her. When I did, I felt something that I hadn't felt in quite a while. I had an erection. We both looked down at it and she put her hand on it and started stroking it. I wanted to stop her but it felt so good. Even the fact that my heart had started racing a little didn't make me stop her.

"Do you have to get home soon?" I asked her breathlessly. She said no. She stood up and undressed while I went and closed the door. Didn't want any little prying eyes to see what they shouldn't see. Then I grabbed a condom from my drawer and ripped it open.

Carol watched me as she pulled her panties off. "John, are you sure? Maybe it's too soon." She was worried, I could tell, but after that talk with Mom and now being here with Carol, something broke and I couldn't stop myself. I rolled on the condom and kneeled on the bed.

"Carol, did you get your pills?" I asked her as I hovered over her.

"Yes," she said as she lay down lengthwise on my bed. She had removed the rest of her clothes in the meantime, apparently wanting it as much as I did. "But we still need to wait two months, just like the doctor told me. I hope we can last that long."

"Yes," I told her, "but if I don't do something now, I feel like I'll burst, so I'm using this thing," I said, point to the covering on my cock. Looking at her, she looked nervous and I asked her, "Don't you want to?" I laid on my bed flat, my head on my pillow as I turned my head and looked at her.

"Oh yes, Johnny, I do, but I don't want you to land back in the hospital again. I couldn't stand that."

I held my arms out to her and she crawled into them, pressing her soft body against mine, lodging my hard cock between us, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. We both groaned as we felt the love of each other's touch. I ran my hands up and down her back as she maneuvered herself over me. "Just lie there and let me do the work."

I smiled and said, "Yes, ma'am. Your wish is my command," and she hit me. Imagine that. Here I am, being obedient to her and she hits me. Women, go figure!

Anyway, she lifted herself up, took my cock in her hand, making me moan and shift slightly as she was fitting me inside her. As I went in, we both moaned as she accustomed herself to me. She laid her head on my shoulder as she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. It felt great. I just knew I wouldn't last long,

"Ohh, Johnny, you feel so good in me," she cried as she wriggled on top of me. My hands found her ass and squeezed the cheeks, bringing more responses from her. She began moving up and down, taking my hard cock out then taking it back in, all the while I was squeezing her ass and rubbing her back. We began to moan a bit loud, but what did we care? We were in love and making love. She squeezed my cock some more as she sat up and looked me in the face. When she saw my smile, she seemed relieved somehow and began to move faster. I put my hands on her tits and gently stroked them, making her nipples even harder than they had been. Suddenly, she stiffened. "Yes!" she screamed, "I'm coming, Johnny, oh God, it feels so good!"

"Yes, baby, cum for me, and make me cum," I cried as I moved my hands upards and mauled her breasts as she lifted my hips to drive my throbbing cock into her pussy. Together, we brought each other to the greatest orgasm we'd ever experienced. When it was over, she fell off me to lay beside me. After I had caught my breath and my heart had settled down, I pulled off the condom and disposed of it. Then I turned to her, took her in my arms and kissed her. "That was wonderful, darling. Did you enjoy it?" I asked her, smiling.

She opened her eyes and smiled, saying, "It was much better than the first time. It didn't hurt this time. Are you okay?"

"Better that okay," I told her. "I feel like a new man. That was incredible. I just hope mom didn't hear us."

She laughed. "She probably would have thought I was killing you," she said, rubbing the bandage on my chest.

"Or maybe she thought I was jerking off in here. She gave me a big talk about how masturbation was normal and how she had heard me doing it before. She wanted me to know that I didn't have to be ashamed of it. Weird, huh?"

"I don't know, Johnny. Maybe she just wants you to get back to normal and not be afraid of your feelings. Since last week, I've felt myself up a couple times, so I know what you feel when you do it."

"Hey, maybe some time we could do it together. You know, watching one another do it. I've never seen a girl masturbate, and I bet you've only seen a few boys in class do it. What about it?"

"Okay," she said grinning, "after school tomorrow. Okay?"

"I think so. I've got an appointment with Dr. Richards tomorrow at one o'clock, but I should be back by then. I'll ask him about it, whether it's dangerous for me to do it this soon, but from this one time, I don't think it is. We'll keep it gentle and slow." I leaned over and kissed her just before there was a knock on the door and we heard mom call out, "John, I heard some noise. Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mom, come in. I'm fine." I looked at Carol and she grinned. Mom had seen Carol naked before and wasn't worried. Mom opened the door and stepped into the room. "Ohh! I wasn't expecting this. Hi Carol, helping John with his studies?" she asked her.

Carol laughed. "Yes, Mrs. Smith, with his Biology."

"Ah yes, as I suspected. A bit soon, don't you think, John?"

"You said I shouldn't be afraid of my feelings, Mom," I said. "When I felt Carol's hand on me, I reacted like I would have normally. As a result of that, you see us as we are now. But we are being careful. She did all the work, I mostly just laid here like a lump." Mom laughed at that.

"Well, all right, but be careful," she told me and left the room, closing the door. I, of course, turned over and started hugging Carol again. But the time finally came when she had to get home. I dressed in my shorts while Carol dressed completely. As we walked down the stairs, Carol said, "Oh yes, I forgot in the excitement," and she smiled at me, "Mr. Taylor told me today that the committee has decided to re-start the Program next week and he wants us to do our week over along with another couple. He didn't say who it would be."

"Well, I don't see why not, as long as it's okay with you," I said, looking at her. She grinned. "Of course. Now that we know what to expect, we can help the other couple."

"Sure. At least they won't have to go into it blind like we did," I told her.

"Great. I'll let Mr. Taylor know. That is, if you're well enough to come back that early," she said, suddenly looking concerned.

"Well, we'll know that tomorrow. If I can't, we'll do it the week after next. Frankly, I just want to go back as soon as possible. I can't wait to see all those naked girls," I told her grinning. She leaned up and kissed me, then she said, "Just remember who your girlfriend is."

I looked at her and smiled. "That goes without saying."

She grinned and said as if just remembering it, "Oh yes, and Jean is back."

By then, we were at the door. "Jean is back?" I asked her. "I thought she'd be in some kind of witness protection program by now."

"From what I heard, she got out of the hospital yesterday with a clean bill of health. She and her mother came to a reconcilement after her father was arrested. She's living in their house and they have constant police protection until the trial. When this is over, I heard, the police may have nearly all the organized criminals in the city behind bars, thanks to her statement, as well as statements from her father and several others. So she's staying here."

"That's great. I'll be glad to see her again," I said innocently. Carol looked at me kind of funny. "Oh really? Do I need to be jealous?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around me. "Of course not. I just think she needs friends right now. You're the only one for me," I told her and kissed her on her nose. She smiled at that and walked down the steps, got on her bike, waved and went home. I went back inside.

"So," Mom said with a straight face, "is my boy feeling good about himself? Hmmm?" At that she smiled.

I grinned and hugged her. "Yes Mom, I am feeling very good about myself right now. I think I'm almost cured."

"Yes, I suppose a good dose of sex will do that for you, but don't overdo it, all right?" she told me seriously.

"Yes, mother, you worry too much, but then," I sighed, "I shouldn't talk. I've been afraid to talk about it or think about it. After all, it was sex that got the problem started in the first place."

"Yes, John, but sex is a part of life. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be here. Now run along and work on your homework, I'll call you when dinner is ready."

I returned to my room and went back to my English assignments. I kept my shorts on since then I wouldn't have to look for them afterwards when mom called me to dinner. By the time I was called, I had a third of the list done. I figured that I could maybe do another day after dinner. I would leave the special assignment until all the assignments were done, since it would require deep thought, trying to remember all the details of what had gone on.

I had dinner about 6:00 and returned to my work. I had two days of the six days' (five plus that day's)work done and managed to get two more done by 11:00 o'clock. I hadn't realized how late it was until mom came in and told me. I closed up everything and crawled into bed. I was asleep in moments.


Part 2

Wednesday

I awoke to the sound of rain hitting the windows. I jumped out of bed and opened the curtains. What a sight for sore eyes. Since I had to spend most of my day at my desk anyway, I didn't mind it raining, and it was a nice diversion. I liked to hear the rain on the windows.

I grabbed a new pair of boxers from my dresser drawer and went to the bathroom. It was a little after eight o'clock. Mom had taken Cindy to school so the whole house was mine. I showered and dressed, then I went down and got some cereal. Cutting up a banana, I put it on the cereal with some sugar and poured some milk on it. Ummm, good. I was hungry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.