John and Carol - NiS and Beyond - Cover

John and Carol - NiS and Beyond

Copyright© 2005 by bjoe1228

Chapter 2: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tuesday - John and Carol get drawn into an experiment in the Naked in School Program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Part 1

John
Tuesday morning

I awoke to the alarm and I turned over to switch it off, only to find myself wrapped up in the arms of a girl. What was going on? Then my mind cleared and I remembered last night and the wonderful time we had. I ran my hand through her blonde hair and saw her eyes open. I could tell that she didn't know where she was at first, then she saw me and she smiled.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said, smiling. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Ummm, good morning to you, too, handsome," she returned. She straightened herself out and I reached over her and turned off the alarm just as Mom opened the door. "Are you two awake? It's almost 7:15. Better hurry up and shower or your breakfast will be cold."

"Thanks, Mom. We're up," I said. We threw the covers off and stood up, still naked of course and I could see mom looking at us. I smiled as I quipped, "See something you like, Mom?" She laughed and left the room. We went to the bathroom where I opened the shower cabinet and turned on the shower to warm up as Carol grabbed a couple towels to dry off with later from the cupboard behind the door that I had pointed out to her.

I turned and looked at her and got an instant erection. She saw it of course and said, "Are you getting nasty ideas, mister?" She smiled and tried to grab it but I escaped into the cabinet. She followed and I grabbed her instead, wrapping my arms around her and rubbing her ass. She giggled as she rubbed mine.

"We don't have time to play, darn it," I said, "or we could be here all day."

"Umm, that would be nice," she said, laying her head on my shoulder, her hands caressing my back. Regrettably, we separated and began washing each other, getting done about ten minutes later. We dried off and had to rush to dress and pack our bags. It was nice having a girl to wake up to. I could get used to that.

Just as we reached the bottom of the back stairs, mom said, "Hurry up or you'll be late for school."

"We should be at least five minutes early," said Carol. "We still have to undress there before we go in." I nodded and we sat down to some hot oatmeal.

"Eat up, the temperature dropped last night," Mom said, "it's only about 65 degrees out there. I'll drive you so you have time to get ready."

"Thanks, Mom," I said. "That would be great." I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:40 already, and we hadn't finished. Mom left the room while we ate to get her car keys. She had her own car that sat in the driveway next to our house.

We finally finished, washed the dishes and went with Mom to her car. I let Carol sit in the passenger seat and I sat in the back. It took less than five minutes to get to the school, so we had seven minutes to make the first bell. We thanked Mom and she waved and drove off after wishing us a good day to return home to Cindy who was still in bed.

Walking up to the front door, we noticed several figures standing there. Two were undressing, so I figured they were in the Program. We set our bags down and introduced ourselves. "Hi, I'm John Smith and this is my partner and special friend, Carol Rogers. We're the freshman contingent."

The boy, who was at least 3" taller than me, shook my hand then shook Carol's. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Mike Bowers and this is my partner Janet Moore, and we're, as you said, the senior contingent. How are you guys doing? Any problems?"

"Not yet," said Carol, "although yesterday morning was nerve-wracking." They agreed with that. "We finally decided to just try and enjoy it as best we could. You?"

Janet said, "About the same. We were shocked to hear that we'd parading around school naked for a week but we gradually got used to it. Now it's fun," she said, grabbing Mike's arm. We agreed that it was fun. And by that time all four of us were naked and walking to the front door, having been replaced at the boxes by the other two pairs who, we noticed, were more reluctant to undress in front of the group of spectators which had grown considerably larger in the meantime.

"Better hurry," I called out to them. "You'll be late." They quickened their pace and followed us in. Carol and I went to our homeroom right away, making it just as the second bell rang. We waved to Miss Connors, our homeroom teacher, and sat down, ready to be counted. She smiled and said hello. She hadn't seen us yesterday.

"How is it going for you?" she asked as she walked up to our desks.

"Fine," I said and "Great," said Carol.

"That's fine, some of us weren't sure how you - all of the participants - would react to being naked in school. I've heard some good stories and some not so good ones. I'm glad to see you are handling it so well."

"Thank you," we said. I told her how reluctant the sophomores and juniors seemed to be, while we and the senior couple seemed to take it in stride.

"That's great," she said to us, then she returned to her desk.

After homeroom we went to English. Carol asked for relief because she was still on edge from the morning, so I did what I had done in Algebra the previous day. She sat in a chair and I quickly brought her off with my hands and mouth. I made her howl, making the class snicker a bit, but we didn't care. After that, we went to our seats, although I was feeling on edge then myself. I made it through the class and through the hallway afterwards all right, but I had to get relief myself in Mr. Cartwright's Algebra class 2nd period, with Carol returning the favor by doing as she had done the day before, giving me a hand-job.

When I was done, my chest was throbbing and I had trouble getting my breath, but I didn't let on anything was wrong, although I could see worry in Carol's face. I stumbled slightly going to my desk, and Carol had to help me. When I sat down, I saw Mr. Cartwright looking at me. "Are you all right, John? You seem out of breath and your face is so red," he asked me.

"Thank you, sir. I'm all right, I think. Too much excitement, I guess."

"Well, if you're sure," he said uncertainly. "If you need to see the nurse... ?"

"No, thank you, Mr. Cartwright, but if it occurs again, I certainly will do so," I told him.

"That would be wise. Very well, on with the class," and that's what we did. My breathing returned to normal and the pain in my chest disappeared as I sat there. I saw Carol looking at me concerned. I gave her a reassuring smile to let her know I was okay. She still looked uncertain, but she smiled back.

After class, she grabbed my arm and whispered, "Are you really okay, John? You scared me."

"Yes, I'm fine. Just the excitement of having a beautiful girl give me a hand-job in front of the class, that's all." With that, I stopped, turned around, glanced to see if anyone was looking, and kissed her. She quickly kissed me back, then we hurried to French class and made it just as the bell sounded. When I sat down at my desk, I found myself breathing hard, not at all like I had been before this week, and just from a brief stint down the hall. I thought I should see the nurse, but then Mrs. Bennett called the class to order. When asked if we needed relief, we both declined.


Carol
Tuesday morning

When I woke up in that strange bed with a boy's arms around me, I panicked. I stayed as still as I could until I remembered where I was and felt John's fingers in my hair and heard him say, "Hi, beautiful," and I couldn't help smiling. I was surprised when he kissed my cheek. I said good morning and we were just ready to get up when John's mother walked in. After what had happened yesterday, I wasn't afraid to stand up as I was, naked, with John standing on the other side of his bed. We said good morning. John and his mother made light conversation and she left us to get ready. I know John wrote about the rest of the time at his home and the ride to school, so I won't bore you with details.

Once at school, we met the senior couple, who seemed very nice. I admit I checked out Mike, but he wasn't any bigger than John so I was happy. We finished undressing and went in when the bell rang. Johnny had to encourage the sophomores and juniors, who seemed more reluctant to undress in public, to hurry or they would be late. They rushed through and followed us in. We made it, as you know, to our homeroom just as the bell rang. We had a nice conversation with Miss Connors and waited for the bell for 1st period.

It rang, we gathered our things and hurried to English with Mrs. Collins. I had been noticing a wetness in my pussy all day since I got up, so I requested relief. Mrs. Collins allowed it, smiling, since she had encouraged us to seek it the previous day. John and I walked up to the front of the class, stepped up on the riser and John pulled a chair over. I told Mrs. Collins, and anyone else who wanted to listen, that we wanted to do what we had done yesterday in Algebra and I told her what it was. She nodded and told us to proceed.

I sat down sideways, so the class could watch, and John proceeded to give me an orgasm that shook me to my bones. That boy is a wonder. Anyway, after John helped me to my seat, I noticed that he was hard. Mrs. Collins noticed, too, I guess.

"John, would you like relief, also?" she asked him. I was surprised when he said no, that he could wait. I looked at him and he mouthed the words 'next period'. I grinned and nodded. Mrs. Collins saw that and grinned but didn't say anything. The rest of the class went fine. Then we were back in the hall again.

When we finally made it to Mr. Cartwright's Algebra class and our seats, we waited until the bell rang and John raised his hand. Mr. Cartwright acknowledged him and he requested relief and we went up front again, this time for him. I did as before, kneeling beside him and taking hold of his penis - oh, I love doing that - I gently began to stroke him. He was fast, spurting like he had the day before, only this time, I sensed a difference. I looked up at him and his face was red, like he was embarrassed, but I somehow sensed that wasn't it. Then when his hand went to his chest, I was sure something was wrong. I quickly cleaned up and stood beside him. He tried to stand up but he wobbled a little and I had to grab him by the arm. I heard a few giggles from the class when he did that, but they quickly stopped as soon as they realized he wasn't doing it because he came, it had to be for another reason. I had to help him back to his chair.

Mr. Cartwright asked him if he was all right. He said he was, but I wasn't sure. His breathing was still heavy. Mr. Cartwright suggested to him that he should see the nurse, but, being a guy, I guess, he declined, although he did assure Mr. Cartwright that, if it happened again, he would seek help. That seemed to assure the man, but I could see worry on his face.

The class went on and I glanced over at John every so often until he gave me that smile that was supposed to reassure me. It didn't.

Then we were out in the hall once more. People pawed us and we didn't even pay attention. All I could do was look at John and ask him in a soft voice, "Are you really okay, John? You scared me." He assured me again that he was, then he looked around and kissed me. I was completely surprised and I hugged him. My first real kiss and in public, yet. We had to rush to French class and I could see that when we got there, John was gasping. I looked at him concerned. He just went to his desk and slumped. Mrs. Bennett asked us if we needed relief and we declined. The rest of the class was reserved for reading a small French novel. Now, given that we'd only had a few French lessons, even though I had already had some lessons, I didn't get much out of it, although it did give John some time to get himself together.

That's when I realized something. Next period we had Gym. Could he handle it? I was worried. If he grew breathless just walking down the hall, what would happen during calisthenics?

As we left French class and headed for the gymnasium at the rear of the building, I looked at him. He gave me a weak smile, nothing like he had the day before, then reached into his bag and brought out a small brown bag. I had seen it after he had stopped at the sports store the day before. I raised my eyebrow like Spock and asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes," and he opened it just as we reached the door to the gym. I saw an elastic band attached to a cloth pouch. Two more bands were attached to the back with a wide band at the top. "John!" I cried, jokingly. "I'm not supposed to see that," I told him as we walked through the door.

"Why not? You'll see it when I put it on," he told me and grinned. We separated and he went into the girls' locker room and I went into the boys', where all I had to do was put my bag in a locker and change my shoes, all the while the boys were staring at me. They had seen me naked the day before, yet still they stared. When I was done. I stood up, faced them and said, "Better hurry, guys. Don't want to be late." Then I ran out, leaving one group of breathless boys with bulges in their pants, some of which only had their underwear on.

When I got outside, I saw Mr. Connors, John's coach, and told him of my concern. He said he would talk to John. A couple minutes later, John came out, red in the face and holding his chest. Mr. Connors rushed over to him and helped him sit down on the bleachers.

"John, are you all right?" Mr. Connors asked him. He said that one of the girls got too eager when she asked to see and touch him. He agreed to let her because of Rule Three, but she stroked him so much, Carla had to come and stop her. I went to him and held his hand. He smiled when I asked if there was anything I could do for him. I almost laughed when he said he could use some relief, then I reminded him about the last time. That's when he really scared me. His eyes closed and his whole body slumped. I think I screamed. I'm not really sure. The next few minutes were a blur.

I did see Mrs. Johnson come over to see what was going on. When she saw John lying on the bleachers, she gasped, then she rushed to the office to call emergency. I started to cry as they came from the nurse's office and took John away. Mr. Connors comforted me as we followed after them.


John
Tuesday morning

After Carol and I separated, I went into the girls' locker room and set my bag on the top of the lockers. I waved to the girls. It was nice that they seemed less afraid of me. Carla came over to me and said, "Hi, handsome, coming back for more?" She smiled at me and ran her hand over my cock. I grinned. "Maybe, if you're real nice to me," I said to her and heard a few snickers as I ran my finger over her bra. She grinned and said, "Ohh, a lot braver than yesterday, ehh?"

I grinned and told her I was just trying to go with the aims of the Program and have a little fun. She smiled and asked if I was still a virgin. I asked how she knew if I was a virgin the day before. There came some laughs, that is, until I told them that I had been yesterday, but I wasn't now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.