John and Carol - NiS and Beyond - Cover

John and Carol - NiS and Beyond

Copyright© 2005 by bjoe1228

Chapter 1: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - John and Carol get drawn into an experiment in the Naked in School Program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Part 1

The Story:

Hi, this is John Smith. Yeah, I know, not too original, but it's my real name. I've got my birth certificate to prove it, too. Anyway, I was asked by my English teacher, Mrs. Collins, to write the story of my week as the first boy to go through a new state-run program called Naked in School, along with my partner, Carol Rogers, and the problems, if any, we encountered during our week going naked in school. So, here it is - On with the story! Believe it if you wish.


John
Monday Morning

The alarm next to my bed went off but I hadn't slept too well that night and I just wanted to stay in bed so I reached over and shut it off, intending to sleep a few more minutes. However my mom had other ideas and she rushed in a couple minutes later and pulled my covers off, revealing me in my boxers. Now that wasn't embarrassing since all of us, my mom, Dad, sister and I (notice I didn't say me?) frequently go around in our underwear - a family ideosynchracy, I guess.

"Johnny, it's Monday - get up, boy! You've got school in 50 minutes."

"Aww mom, let me sleep. I don't wanna go to school," I moaned.

"Wow, you haven't tried that one on me for at least four years. Now get up, or do I have to throw a bucket of water on you?" she said, kidding, I hope. She shook me until I rolled over and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I was 15 years old and was just about to start my first full week in high school that day. We'd already gone four days and gotten our books and schedules, so I knew where I had to go. I stood up to my full impressive height of 5 feet 8" in just my boxers, looked at her and said, "Ok, I'm up. Let me get my shower and I'll be right down, alright?"

She smiled and said, "OK, you'd better, or I'll come into the bathroom and pull you out," as she walked out, heading back downstairs. She knew how shy I was about my appearance. The most I could do was dress in my boxers in front of her. I was afraid to wear briefs because she'd see my reaction at seeing her or Cindy, my 8-year-old sister, in their panties. I'd never seen a naked girl for real, only some pictures. I didn't know how soon that would be rectified.

I went to the bathroom, took care of my morning needs, showered and returned to my room to dress. It was 7:30. I had about 15 minutes to eat, then just as Cindy came in, I yelled bye to them, grabbed my bag and ran on over to the high school, four blocks away.

I got there five minutes before the first bell and was about to go to my locker when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked to see who it was. It was Vice-Principal James Evers. I looked at him a moment, then I asked, "Sir?"

"John Smith, are you not?" he asked me. I nodded dumbly. I couldn't have done anything wrong, I had just walked in. What could it be? I was soon to find out.

"Come with me, Mr. Smith." Oh oh, I should have known something was up when he spoke in such a formal manner to me. A chill went up my spine as I followed him down the hall, past my homeroom and into the office.

"What did I do?" I asked nervously. "I just got here!" I was getting more and more worried.

"Just sit there, Mr. Taylor will explain everything," he told me, pointing to a chair against the wall. Then I guess he saw how nervous I was - I was never called to the office, never - so he said, "You're not in trouble, Mr. Smith. Stop worrying," and he smiled a small grin and turned and left me sitting there alone, my book bag in my lap and my legs shaking. So you can probably figure out that I am NOT the bravest 15-year-old in the school, especially in front of authority figures. You would be right.

I looked around and I saw the secretary staring at me. She gave me a small smile but didn't speak. I thought that she had some idea of what was going on, but she said nothing. Another chill went down my spine and I clutched my bag closer to me.

A couple minutes later, Mr. Taylor, the principal of the school, who struck a very impressive figure at about six feet tall entered the outer office where I was sitting, desperately trying to make myself unnoticeable, and noticed me, smiled and invited me into his lair, uh, I mean, his office. I nervously rose and approached him. As I passed him, he said, "Just take a seat, John, I'll be right back."

"O-ok, sir," I mumbled. Hey, I was nervous, maybe even scared. Turns out I had a right to be. I sat down in one of the two chairs placed in front of his desk and looked out the open window, through which a slight morning breeze flowed. It felt good.

As I looked around, I noticed an empty box in front of me, as well as a second one sitting before the other chair. That brought back a memory. Something my Uncle Bill showed me when I visited him the past summer. He's into computers and the internet and he's acquired a big supply of porn - both text and graphics - and he showed me some stories - pretty tame compared to others I had read, but cute and fun to read - that had to do with kids in high school being forced to spend a whole week in school naked. They were set pretty well in the future - at least six to ten years - and all the sexual diseases had been cured and reliable birth control was available to the students. But that couldn't happen here, now. Could it? But there, in the bottom of the box, placed face down, was a white pamphlet, resting against the white cardboard sheet covering the bottom of the box. That's why I hadn't seen it the first time.

Nervously, I set my bag down beside my chair and reached down into the box to pick up the pamphlet. Turning it over I groaned. Staring directly into my frightened face were two figures - a man and a woman - and they were naked - just like on the plaque that had been sent into space on those machines NASA had sent up durin the latter part of the last century. I was shaking when I opened the pamphlet and saw that it was exactly like the one my uncle had shown me.

I sat there, not knowing what to do when the door to the office opened and Mr. Taylor came back in, accompanied by a girl as I could tell by her voice as she spoke to him on entering. I turned and saw that it was Carol Rogers, a girl I had in all my classes, except Gym, of course, which would start for real this week, last week being orientation week. I turned around to the front again and sighed. I shook my head depressed since I now knew that they were going to do it. But how? I would soon find out.

I stood up as Mr. Taylor returned to his desk. I shook Carol's hand and showed her the pamphlet, quite sure that she wouldn't know its meaning. "What's that?" she cried and stepped back. I looked at her, then I realized that she might have thought it was offensive. I hid the pamphlet and sat down, dropping my head. I was starting to feel miserable. I even started to shake a little.

"Okay," Mr. Taylor said, "now that you both are here, we can begin. I see that you've already examined the pamphlet, John. What is your thought on it?" he asked me smiling. Carol had sat down in the chair, moving it slightly further away from me. Man, what a way to start a week.

I breathed deeply and said, "It's not possible, sir. I know what this is and the concept is unmanageable, as far as I can see. Walking naked around school?" Carol gasped when she heard that. "We'd be arrested, or worse. There are laws against such a thing," I told him, finally stopping to breathe again as I heard Carol gasp beside me once more.

"Going naked in school?" she said, outraged. "That can't be. My parents would never agree to such a thing!" I looked at her and her face was red. Trouble brewing, I thought.

"Alright, let me explain," Mr. Taylor said. He had his hands clasped tightly in front of him as he began to speak, "This is a state-run program and we are the first test case to see if it is viable or not. It's purpose is described in the pamphlet and is designed to instill respect for others as well as yourselves, and to help you become more comfortable with your bodies and sex. It is compulsory and any refusal to follow through can result in expulsion." He stopped a moment to look at us.

"I know from your reaction, especially yours, Miss Rogers, that this is a shock, but I must remind you that this program IS mandatory, and you two are the first freshmen to participate. Your parents have no say in this matter and if you experience trouble with them or your fellow students, we have counselors to advise you. If you experience any harassment, I want it reported immediately, in as full detail as possible, and all steps will be taken to see it stopped. Any questions?"

"Why were we chosen?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly. I could see Carol glance at me strangely.

"You were chosen because you were two of the most likely freshmen students to benefit from the Program, as it is called and because you have the same classes. You, John, because of your shyness; we've noticed that you spend most of your time alone or with a small group of friends. We feel that this will open your eyes to a whole new world. You should benefit greatly from being so exposed that you may be able to expand your horizons." He grinned. I was shocked. How dare they. I was fine where I was. Going naked was only going to make things a thousand times worse. I'd probably lose the friends I did have.

"And you, Carol," he said, turning to her. "Although you don't seem quite as shy as John, we've noticed that you have just as few friends. By putting you together, we feel that you both can benefit from this experience.

"Of course, there are also two menbers chosen from each of the other three classes participating in the Program. You may see them during the day and week. So you won't be alone in this.

"Now, both of you, this week may be traumatic, but it will bring changes and it is up to both of you to make the best of it. Read the pamphlet," he said when Carol broke in, "Where's mine?" I showed it to her in the box and she picked it up and began to read it. Her face turned even a brighter red than before.

"As I was saying," Mr. Taylor began again, "read the pamphlet. It will give you the rules. It may take a day or two for your fellow students to understand what is expected of them and what they can do, but you will find, we hope, anyway, that most of the students will accept this new program and go with it.

"As for the laws against public nudity, they have been waived for people under twenty-one. Now I want you to support one another. Okay?"

"I can't do this, it goes against everything I've been taught. When my parents find out, they'll take me out of school, send me to some private school," Carol cried, crunching up the pamphlet in her hand. "I don't want that. I like it here," she sobbed. Without realizing it, I reached out and grabbed her left hand and squeezed it.

She looked at me and smiled, the previous animosity seemingly gone for now, "Thank you," she said.

"I'm afraid you have no choice in the matter, either of you, and your parents are aware of The Program as they were notified by mail during the summer. If your parents were so against it, you wouldn't be here in this school now.

"Alright, time to strip. Place your clothes in the box on the floor in front of you. They will be at the front door this afternoon when you get out. Then tomorrow morning and each morning after that this week you will undress outside before entering the school."

I looked at him, then at the frightened face of Carol Rogers, and I suddenly realized that I could do this. It was just one more step beyond just wearing my boxers, like at home, and I would be among strangers, basically, and not family, taking part in a program where an erection would not be out of place. But I thought I should make sure.

"Mr. Taylor, this is embarrassing to ask but what about involuntary physical reactions. What happens if I get - uh," I blushed and couldn't go on.

"John, things like that have been taken into account. You don't need to be embarrassed in any way. Okay? And if you do need relief, just invoke Rule Four at the beginning of class." He smiled at me reassuringly. I nodded but thought to myself, not likely. I couldn't jerk off in front of the class. I just didn't foresee the pressures of having a naked girl walking around with me.

So, hearing that, I stood up and slipped off my shoes, then I pulled my shirt off. Folding it and placing it in my box, I heard Carol ask, "WHAT are you doing? You can't be..."

"I'm doing what I have to. I certainly don't agree with it, but I need to finish school, and if this is what it takes, I'll do it. At least I won't have to worry about when it will be my turn like the rest. That will be over and done with. Now, will you support me, or do I do it alone?" I asked, more brusquely than I should have perhaps.

She sat there a moment, looking from me to Mr. Taylor and back again, then she kicked off her shoes and stood up, turning her back to me. "If I have to, I suppose I have to, but it's so embarrassing!"

"I know," I told her as I turned my back and dropped my pants. Slipping them off, I stood there in my boxers and socks, folded my pants and placed them on top of my shirt. Then I turned back around and saw that she had taken off her blouse and placed it in the box before turning around to look at me. I imagine I looked like a swimmer in my bathing trunks but with my cock showing through the opening I knew that I wasn't at the beach.

Carol had no bra on and her breasts were small, like her body, but she was beautiful, and my cock showed its appreciation. I blushed when she looked at it, then I steeled myself and dropped my shorts, giving her a full frontal view. Carol blushed and quickly unzipped and dropped her skirt, then her panties. I could see her look of expectation as she awaited my reaction.

"Oh wow!" I cried, instinctively grabbing my cock before I remembered where we were. "Uh sorry," I said to both of them, my face reddened in embarrassment.

"Quite all right, John, I'm sure we both know that that was a nervous reaction. Like I said, you, neither of you, need be embarrassed by your involuntary reactions to visible and sensual stimuli. Now, I think you should go to class, and, if my memory serves, you have all your classes together, so you'll have time to help one another." He stood up and, as we each grabbed our bags, he said, "Have a good time, and lunches are free. Have a great day," and guided us out to the outer office.


Carol
Monday morning

Hello. I'm Carol Rogers. I've been asked to write an account of my time in the Program, so here it is. I hope it helps others who have to go through this.

I woke up at 6:45 in the morning, my usual time, and rolled out of bed. Quickly taking care of matters in the bathroom, I dressed and headed to the kitchen. My parents were already there, even though my father didn't need to be at work until 8:30. I said good morning. They just stared at me like I didn't exist, the usual morning in our house.

I got some cereal as I ignored them just as they ignored me. I sat down at the table with them and ate, cleaned my dishes and grabbed my bag. As I opened the back door, I heard a voice, one I usually didn't hear unless I was being berated for something or other say to me, "Have a nice day at school, dear."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned. "Did you say something, mother?" I asked, disbelieving my ears.

"Yes, dear. Have a nice day," she said and smiled. My mother actually smiled! I should have suspected something right then but I didn't. I looked at my father who sat there, his face grayish and he had a worried expression on it. He didn't say anything, but he did give me a wan smile.

"Uh, ok, mother, thank you," I said. "See you this afternoon. Good bye, father." They both nodded and I left. I walked the six blocks to school without really noticing where I was going. My mother had spoken civilly to me. My father actually had given me a smile of sorts. Something was wrong, but what. Was I dying? No, that couldn't be. I would have found out before now surely. I had my last exam at the Doctor's just six months ago and I was fine, so then what?

I got to school about three minutes before the bell and was heading to my locker. I had just opened my locker when a man's hand touched my shoulder. I turned and saw Mr. Evers, the Vice-Principal, standing there. I said, "Yes, sir?"

"Miss Rogers, please come with me," he said in a no-nonsense tone. I closed my locker, picked up my bag and followed him, wondering what I had done. I soon found out that I hadn't done anything, it was what I was expected to do that I soon found out I should be concerned about.

We entered the office and he told me to wait. As he left the office, I was about to sit down when the Principal, Mr. Taylor, came out of his office and saw me. "Ah, good, Miss Rogers, please come in," he told me, pointing to his office. I walked past him to find a boy sitting in one of two chairs. I recognized him as John Smith, since he was in my classes. He stood up and we shook hands. Then he showed me a pamphlet of some kind. When he saw my reaction, he blushed and quickly hid it and sat down. I thought, 'How dare he show me his pornography!' I sat down in the spair chair and edged it away from him and then listened to what Mr. Taylor had to say. When I heard about us being naked in school, I was shocked, but even more, I was scared. My parents would go ballistic. What should I do?

It turned out there wasn't much I COULD do. I was so nervous, I cried out, "I can't do this, it goes against everything I've been taught. When my parents find out, they'll take me out of school, send me to some private school. I don't want that. I like it here." That's when John put his hand on mine, trying to comfort me. I smiled and he smiled back when I said, "Thank you."

Mr. Taylor told me I had no choice and that my parents already knew about the Program. So that's why they were acting so strange this morning, I remember thinking to myself. Then he said it was time to strip. I was frozen. I couldn't move a muscle until I saw John stand up. When he took off his shirt, I cried out, "WHAT are you doing? You can't be..." He told me he was doing what he had to do to finish school and asked if I would support him or not, then he continued to undress right in front of me and Mr. Taylor. I realized then that he was right. We had to do it or maybe not graduate.

Setting my mind, I kicked off my shoes and stood up and began to unbutton my blouse. I said, "If I have to, I suppose I have to, but it's so embarrassing!" He agreed. After a few moments, I turned around and looked at him. He was just standing there with just his shorts and socks on. I saw he was clutching his hands nervously. Then I saw something sticking out of his shorts. I just stared at it as he pushed his shorts off and stood up, standing there looking all red. I realized then that he was just as embarrassed as I was, only he seemed to control it better. I blushed and rushed to take off my skirt and panties as I felt his eyes on me. Then we just stood there, naked and looking each other up and down. I blushed when I saw his... thing... penis... whatever you want to call it. Alright, I know the names, but I never felt comfortable talking about sex. My Protestant up-bringing, I guess.

I smiled a little when he said, "Oh wow!" I guess he liked what he saw, especially when he wrapped his fingers around his, uh, cock (There, I said it), then rapidly pulled them off and apologized to us. Mr. Taylor excused him. I admit it, I looked more than a lady should. I liked what I saw and it made me wet, you know, down below, between my legs. I was so embarrassed.

Then, after Mr. Taylor finished speakin, we picked up our bags and he ushered us out of his office, wishing us a good day. A good day? Right.

Going into the outer office, I froze. John took a few extra steps then he stopped also. He turned to look at me, asking, "What's wrong?"

"I can't do this," I said, panicky. "I thought I could, but I can't. John, I'm scared." I hid my breasts and my pubic area with my arms and hands. He gave me an understanding smile and took my arms down. "You can't do that. It's against the rules. I'm scared, too, mostly of the ridicule we're going to get, but we have to show a brave face or they'll eat us up. Can you do that?" He took both of my hands in his as he spoke.

I thought for a moment, then I said, "Will--will you h-help me? Please? I'm sorry I reacted the way I did inside." I was almost in tears.

John squeezed my hands then hugged me as he said, "Of course I'll help you, and you'll help me. We'll get through this, and then we won't have to worry about it. Come on, let's get to English class before Mrs. Collins marks us absent."

I nodded and we went to the secretary's desk for late passes. She gave us a weak smile and handed us the already-prepared passes, then wished us a good day.

As we left the outer office I stretched my hand out and John took it in his, smiling at me. "It'll be okay, really," he said. I smiled and asked him, "Do you believe that?" He said, grinning sheepishly, "Not for a moment. Come on, let's do it," and out into the main hall we went.

As we walked the empty hall, John said, "This isn't so bad. I could get used to it."

"Oh, really? We'll see when we're in class or between classes when people are crowding us," I told him, grinning to hide my nervousness. He looked at me and grinned too, saying, "Yeah, I guess we will. Well, here we are. Ready?"

"No, hold my hand tighter, please?" He did and we entered the classroom and the whole room went silent. Mrs. Collins stepped away from her desk at the side of the foot-high riser and came over to meet us as we stood in the doorway, frozen. Every classroom had a riser in front that stretched across the room where the teacher and the board could be easily seen.

"Come in, John, Carol, and close the door, please. Don't be scared. I just told them about the Program and that you would be participating this week. Before you take your seats, according to Rule Four, I must ask if either of you need relief?"

We looked at each other, then my eyes travelled to his erect penis and I thought he would say yes, but all he did was shake his head no nervously, then handed her the pass and went to his seat. I was close behind. We sat two rows apart in different seats in the row. I was slightly behind him and could see how he was slumped forward trying to hide from the girls. I told him he couldn't do that. He looked at me with a sour face and sat up. I knew how he felt, but I was happy to remind him that it was him that had brought up the rules in the office.

Mrs. Collins brought the class to order, spent some more time explaining the rules of the Program to us and then went on to other things. We settled down and the class proceeded smoothly, although I could feel several boys' eyes looking at me. Several times I sat back and let them look, then I looked each of them in the eye and they quickly turned away, some of them blushing.

When the bell rang, we jumped up and grabbed our bags, intending to get to second period Algebra as quickly as possible. It was not meant to be as Mrs. Collins called us aside. "I know this is very trying for both of you, but I hope you'll try and get some benefit from it. At the beginning of class, I mentioned asking for relief. Don't be afraid to request it. We expect it so don't be embarrassed. Okay?"

"Oh, I couldn't, not in front of the class," John said, he was almost shaking. "I'd be more embarrassed than I am now."

"You shouldn't be, John. Neither of you should. You have a chance to experience something no other student has, showing your fellow students what real sex is like, especially since some of them probably haven't even masturbated yet. Show them what fun it is," Mrs. Collins told us smiling. "Now, you'd better go before you're late."

We said goodbye and just made it to Algebra before the last bell. Some of the kids from our first class were in this one and they knew what to expect, while the others didn't. John and I went immediately to our desks and I leaned over and said to John, "If you want relief, I'll help. I could use some myself."

He looked at me as if I had grown a third eye and I smiled. I smiled even more when he nodded yes.

Mr. Cartwright called the class to order, looked directly at us and asked, "As per directions, I am required to ask if you two need relief."

"Yes, please," John and I both said.

"Very well. Step up to the front of the class." We did. There were two chairs sitting there in the corner which we moved forward to the edge of the riser. However, instead of sitting in one, I kneeled beside John and reached for his penis. Several gasps arose from the room as I wrapped my fingers around it. It had already been stiff, now his whole body stiffened and he drew in and held his breath.

"What... ?" he asked.

"Just relax," I whispered, "you know I've never done this before, so you'll have to tell me what to do. I hope it feels good," I told him, smiling. He looked very nervous. I know I was.

"Oh, it does," he gasped. "No girl has ever touched me there," he whispered. "Just grip it and stroke up and down. Yes, that's good. OOOhhh," he moaned. He didn't take long. I knew what would happen from talking to friends, but actually seeing it was something else. It gushed out at least a foot into the air and landed on the floor and my hand, all white and slimy. John groaned and slumped into his chair, smiling. I turned to Mr. Cartwright and asked for some tissues. He handed me some and I cleaned John, myself and the floor. When I was done, John was conscious again and trying to stand. I helped him up, but instead of going to his seat, he said. "You're next. Let me. I think I know how to make you feel like I did. Please?"

I smiled and nodded and I sat in the spare seat. John smiled broadly as he knelt in front of me. That's when Mr. Cartwright said, "Carol, turn your chair so you're sideways to the class. That way they can see better. I assume, John, that you are trying cunnilingus? Oral sex?"

"Y-yes, sir. We've never done anything like this before, so Mrs. Collins suggested we take advantage of the situation to experiment. Is that ok?" John asked him.

"Of course, just be speedy," Mr. Cartwright said, grinning as he looked at the clock on the wall above the board at the front of the class.

John nodded. By then my chair was turned and John knelt between my spread legs. I should have felt embarrassed that he could see my private area so openly but I didn't. It felt good, like I'd been released from some prison I'd been in all my life.

As I looked down at him I thought he was going to go right to my pubic area, but he surprised me when he put both his hands on my breasts. A shock ran through my body as he massaged my nipples and breasts. After a minute of that, I was shaking and breathing harder than if I had run a mile. I'd never done that to myself, and here was a boy I barely knew stroking my breasts. I stared goggle-eyed at him as he moved his right hand slowly down my stomach and rubbed his fingers through my pubic hair, barely grazing what I knew was my clitoris. I gasped and jerked. Then his head moved down and he stuck out his tongue and licked me. I moaned and he looked up at me and smiled. "Ok?" he asked me. I nodded several times eagerly, saying, "Ohhh yess. More." There were laughs from the class when I said that. Then he returned and inserted his tongue between my lips. I moaned again as I put my hands on his head, keeping him there. In seconds, it seemed, I was shaking and moving all over the chair, crying out as I came to orgasm. It was wonderful. I wanted him to do it again, but Mr. Cartwright called a time out. He handed John some tissues and John cleaned me up, careful to avoid my clit. I sat up and hugged him, whispering in his ear, "Thank you, thank you, that was amazing."

"You're welcome. I loved doing it," he whispered back and smiled at me.

We stood up, a little unsteady and looked at the class. They were silent and looking at us like we were stars or something until they started applauding. We returned to our seat while Mr. Cartwright replaced the chairs. As John sat down, I heard him say quietly, "Darn, now I need relief from my relief." That broke up the class.

When Mr. Cartwright got the class in order, I looked up and saw John looking at me. I smiled at him and gave a closed fist jerking up and down. He blushed and turned around. After that, we concentrated for the remaining 40 or so minutes on Algebra. Then the bell rang.


John
Monday morning (continued)

When we got out in the hall that morning after Algebra, I was still weak from Carol's hand-job. I remembered the embarrassment I felt when Mrs. Collins suggested we ask for relief, but when Carol actually proposed we do it, I was too afraid not to. I wanted to get to know her better.

As we headed to French class third period, we were stopped several times by those who had reasonable requests. I guess the word had spread faster that we wanted it to. I was stroked and felt up by several girls, while Carol was felt up by some guys. She held her hand out and I took it, getting strength from each other until we made it to class.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.