To whom it may concern - Cover

To whom it may concern

by fintinman

Copyright© 2005 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: I story of what can happed if you try.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   .

I am writing this in a way that I can tell my story, which must be told.

I was a young man of eight, when I first had sexual contact with a female. This, in itself, isn't that important. What is, is what it has led my life to become.

Well, where to start? I guess I should start at the beginning. I lived with my mother, and six sisters. We had a three bedroom house that we rented. It was not a big house, but it served its place.

Father walked out on us, when I was 5. He was a real scum bag, or something, to do that to his family.

I, being the only male (and young), grew up watching the women in my life. They would go around close to nude, every night and morning.

It was by older sister carol that first noticed my problem. Even back then, I would be hard most of the time.

She had come into the bathroom while I was in the tub, and asked me to show her my dick. It was nine inches, back then. While being a boy, I showed my older sister, who was ten at the time.

Carol asked if she could touch it, to which I said, "Sure, go ahead. Just don't hurt me."

Carol had been playing with me for about ten minutes, when I came all over her face and neck.

After that, it was every night. She would be there at bath time to play with my dick. Over the next few months, it came to be one of my other sisters who would be there to play with me.

It went like this: first Carol age 10; then Magi, age 13; then Frances, age 14; then Susan, age 7; then Cathy, age 5; then Elizabeth, age 15; then my mother, age 37. All of them, at one time or another, would be around to play with my dick.

I, not knowing any better, just let them do their thing. It wasn't until much later, that I learned that it was wrong to let them touch my dick.

I learned when I tuned 11. I had been at school, when a girl in my class asked me to help her tie her shoe. I happily did so. While I was kneeling, her skirt was raised up. I put my hand on her leg, thinking she wanted me to rub her pussy like my sisters and mother did.

She yelled at me, calling me a pervert. She told the nun that I touched her privates.

I was sent down to the Mother Superior, for reprimand. My Mother was called, and the Mother Superior told mom that I was being let go, do to my nasty ways.

I was taken home in tears for being a pervert.

That was the first of many bad days, after that. I had to go to a school Saint Vincent's where there were no girls, only boys. That's when I was introduced to gay sex.

I was beginning to think of my mom and sisters at home. I so wanted to be near them. But due to my overly free hands, I was put into a reformatory, which lasted for a year.

This is where I was raped by three black boys in the shower, the first night I was there. After that it was a daily thing to be set up as one of the 'pokies'.

I had a growth spurt between my 11th and 12th years. From 5'3", I went to 5'11". My body also grew from 127 lbs., to 180 lbs. My dick grew from 9" to 11&1/2". I no longer took shit from the black boys, they took my cock.

I was sitting in my dorm when they came in. They told me to meet them in the shower, that they had a surprise for me.

I went in the shower room, and there were six boys there to fuck me. I didn't let them know, but I was scared of them. I told them it was done, and that they had to find another sucker to fuck with.

They tried to force me to bend over and take it, but I hit Booboo in the face with a right cross, and he went down. Out came Leroy, he was the biggest of them, at 6'4", and 200 lbs. He tried to grab me from behind. I kicked him in the balls, and hit him with a left elbow in the solar plexus. He was done. Malcolm hit me with a right and left to the jaw.

I just stood there looking at him, until he tried it again.

That's when I hit him with a shoulder to his ribs, and broke four of them. The others took off like mice with a pussy cat chasing them.

After that, no one messed with me. I was using the blacks as my cum sluts after that, and no one said a word.

On my release from St. Vincent's, I was taken home to my father's house, where I learned just how bad a man he was.

I was told to go to my room in the basement and not to come up until dinner time.

I was set to become the man I am today, that very night.

You see, my father had a woman named Deanna. She was alright, but not very nice to me, or to my mother and sisters.

I was called to dinner at 7P.M, and told to sit at the table with his new family. These consisted of father's second wife (for he never divorced my mother), and her three girls. Shelly was age 14, Brenda age 12, Tina age 10. Their son Robert was age 8. They all knew that I was the 'first son', and did not like it at all.

Deanna said over dinner, "You know, Ralph jr. (that's me) will have to go to school. I was thinking of Amherst military, 'till he is 18."

That's when I said, "Look, I won't be going to any such place. If you try to send me, I'll run away.

When my father reached over to slap my face, I caught his hand in mid air. I hit him right in the face, knocking him out.

Deanna screamed. I told her to shut up, before she got hit, too.

She and the others all sat there, looking at me with fear in their eyes. They did not know how to act towards me, or my actions.

As father started to come around, I told Deanna to get a wet towel for him.

I told father that I would do as I see fit, and if he didn't like it then he could go fuck himself, and the whore he called Deanna.

She said, "Fuck you, you little shit. I won't stand for that from my own kids, and I sure as hell won't from you!" she slapped my face.

I turned, and hit her hard in return. She fell to the floor, holding her face.

Her daughter, Shelly, jumped on my back. She was trying to keep me from hitting her mother again I throw her off only to be replaced by Brenda.

And so it went, one after another, while this was going on father sat on the floor. He was just watching them trying to put me down. After a few minutes, I yelled and started hitting them (open handedly). They stopped, after that.

Father got off the floor, and I went to hit him again. He put up his hands.

"Whoa there, Sport. I am not doing anything to stop you," he said.

After that, we sat again and ate dinner. Deanna never said anything again about me or my family.

At bed time Shelly and Brenda came to my room about 11:30 that night, and asked if they could talk to me.

"Sure girls, you can talk. But if I don't like what you selling, you're out of here."

"It's like this, Ralph. I (or we) like you, and think your cute and all. But you scared us at dinner."

I told them about my family, what it was like growing up with my father, and what he was like back then.

Well, it turns out that he had not changed, after all.

Shelly asked me if I had fucked anyone, yet. I told her I had, a lot, with both sexes. She asked if I wanted to fuck her and Brenda.

I fucked them six times, for the next three hours. Over that time, each took turns eating out the other, which I found very exciting.

I was sitting at the table the next morning, when my father came in to get his coffee. Deanna served him, then me, then her other kids.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.