Diary of a Wife - Cover

Diary of a Wife

Copyright© 2005 by Hawthorne

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It takes years for a married couple to finally figure out that she needs to submit, and he wants to dominate. Once she reveals her past, he makes her is own... in every way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Drake and I settled into our new sexual relationship easily, my husband seemd enormously pleased. There were still times I was unsure of whether this was a good idea, and worried that I'd given up my complete independence purely for the satisfaction of my libido. I also wasn't certain that sharing my past had been wise. But finally I decided it was our little secret, one that would remain between husband and wife. I was quite sure, knowing Drake's pride and possessiveness that his impulsive promise to make me service other men would remain in the fantasy world. He was not the sort of man to share, or so I thought until one morning a couple of weeks after our porn movie/tell-all experience.

On this particular day, we were both supposed to be at our respective jobs, but had decided instead to drive up the coast and stop an adult motel we'd heard about with waterbeds and adult movies, and various interesting activities. Drake seemed to sense that I was distancing myself just a little bit from the master/whore scenario. Maybe I was in denial, or thought I should be in denial. Remembering Phillip alternately excited me and embarrassed me. So I got out of bed thinking that it might be better if my husband and I were to go back to the way were, except for an occasional special weekend or something.

I went down to the kitchen to make coffee, wearing a very short silk robe in an interlacing pattern that tended to show what was underneath. But Drake liked it, and there was no one else around anyway. I had just bent over to get another container of sugar from a lower cabinet, when I heard the door to the patio slide open. Unfortunately my backside was to the door, and I was bent over at the waist. My entire pussy and ass were buck naked.

I spun around in time to see the furious blush on the face of Tim, the bottled water delivery boy... well, young man. I thought him to be at least 20 or 21. He had the 5-gallon bottle on his shoulder and didn't quite know what to do. Of course, it was Friday! Drake and I were never home on a weekday morning, and Tim had permission to let himself in through the gate, around the back, and into the kitchen to replace the water. I'd completely forgotten. We stood there staring at each other, and I realized my robe was coming apart in the front as well. He tried to look me in the face, but his eyes were wandering as they had a will of their own.

"I'm sorry..." he began. I opened my mouth to begin again, when Drake came through the kitchen door from the dining room. He took in the scene with one glance, and raised an eyebrow. Tim's blush faded to pale fear. "I'm really sorry, I didn't know anyone was home. I was just bringing the water. I didn't really see anything" He only seemed to notice just then that he still held the heavy weight on his shoulder.

"Why don't you put that down, please. And don't worry, I'm not upset with you at all. Just doing your job and all."

I saw a glint in Drake's eyes as he turned to stare at me. I pulled the sash of my robe tighter. "Now why would you cover yourself up. What exactly has young Tim here already seen?"

"I was getting something from the cabinet down there," I said, pointing. I was sort of bent over."

"Why don't you show me," said Drake. "So I'll really get the picture of what happened."

"But surely you don't..."

"Show me!" he interrupted, his voice edged with a definite hint of "or else." It was the voice I'd heard several times recently. I shivered and looked at Tim who somehow managed to appear both mortified and rather interested. But who could blame him? This was hardly what he'd expected when he walked into our kitchen.

I took a deep breath, turned, and quickly bent over at the waist, then started to stand up again, my face hot with embarrassment. But Drake said, "No, stay right there, just the way you were when Tim came in. I want to be sure of what he saw exactly."

My heart was pounding, but I did as I was told. Obviously it pleased Drake to show me off, but still, this was so... humiliating. I heard his footsteps and he was standing beside me. "So, Tim," he said, in a friendly voice. "Is this about right?"

"Uh, yes, sir," he answered, a slight stammer of nervousness in his words.

"Or was it more like this?" Drake pulled the hem of my robe even higher, so that my entire ass was fully exposed.

"Uh, no, I mean it might have been that way, but I didn't see quite so... quite so much."

"I'm sorry. We'll have to remedy that in just a moment. But I hardly think it's fair for my wife to flaunt herself so brazenly in front of you and not expect you to have a good long look. I can see from your reaction, shall we say, that you find her charms arousing."

"I'm sorry, sir. I should be going."

I heaved a sigh of relief. I was standing there fully exposed like some sort of nude stripper being ogled by a relative stranger. Enough was enough. I was too old for those games I'd played long ago. I was an adult now. Just as I made a motion to stand up, Drake's hand pressed firmly against my back.

"No, Tim, you don't have to leave. I think any man's dick would get hard looking at such a fine ass." He stroked his hand over both cheeks. "And this pussy, well, it's exceptionally attractive as well." I felt his fingers parting the lips, and realized I was in a state of utter shock. This could not be happening, not in real life, and not in my kitchen. It seems I had underestimated Drake's fondness for mastery, and his intention to make me live what I still thought of as somewhat shameful fantasies, at least in the light of day. "Wouldn't you agree, Tim? A very tempting sight?"

"Yes, sir, I mean, not for me, but for you... and"

Drake laughed. "No need to be nervous, son. Come over here, please." Within seconds, I could hear Tim's breathing right behind me. "I wanted you to get a closer look, especially at how wet her slit is right now, just from being fingered and being viewed." His fingers kept spreading my pussy, and then they dipped inside. I jumped, but Drake held me down firmly.

"Wow," was all Tim said.

"Feel this," said Drake. "Go ahead, slide your fingers up and her slit."

"I don't think..."

"It's okay. Believe me. You had no way of knowing my wife was going to display herself to you. And I happen to know that's what she did. It's Friday morning, this is your delivery time, and obviously she wanted to tease you and embarrass you. It's just lucky that I came downstairs when I did so I could explain it to you. She's rather a cockteasing little slut, which I only found out after I married her. I'm pretty sure she wanted to get your dick hard, and then send you on your way. But that wouldn't be the least bit fair to you, wouldn't be fair to any man. And I hope you don't mind my saying so, but it looks as if you're pretty well hung."

"Um... well, I..."

"Don't be shy. We're both men of the world. I'm sure you wouldn't have that reaction to a modest woman, a nice demure housewife."

"No, sir. I've never even..."

"Exactly. This incident is entirely my wife's fault. She basically stuck her pussy in your face, which to my way of thinking isn't particularly nice. She embarrassed you, and thought she could get away with it. I don't think she should, do you?"

"No, I guess not." Tim's tone was changing. The boyish embarrassment was being replaced by something quite different. And his fingers were pushing into me with greater authority.

"Of course not. And I'll let you in on another little secret. When she was young, about your age, she'd spread her legs for anyone who treated her like a slut. I've discovered that she is very submissive and obedient if handled firmly. I imagine you'd like that, a woman who doesn't argue with you about whether you can fuck her."

"Well, yeah, I mean my girlfriend is always like, maybe, maybe not. Gets frustrating."

"Of course, but some women are like bitches in heat, and I have to tell you this slut is one of them as long as she knows who owns her very fuckable body. I have the use of her anytime I want."

"Wow," Tim said again. I wished he had a larger vocabulary. I shivered at his invading fingers, and knew I had never in my life been as humiliated, even with Phillip. The whole scene was surreal. The water delivery boy with his fingers in my pussy, and my husband talking about me as if I were a piece of meat. I suddenly found myself worrying that the man who lived behind us could see into the kitchen through the open sliding door. I could feel the breeze on my ass and pussy.

"That cunt can take more than two fingers," said Drake. "Look how wet she is. Try three." Tim obeyed, withdrawing the two and going right back in with three to stretch me. "Tight, isn't she?"

"Yeah," Tim replied, not bothering to add the 'sir' to the end of the answer. Apparently he was much less ill at ease now.

"What she really needs is a hard cock shoved in there. I'm afraid fingers just won't be enough. Be my guest."

The fingers stopped moving. "What?!"

Drake chuckled. "I told you that she's entirely responsible for getting you into that uncomfortable state. I know what it's like to suffer with an unserviced hardon. And I couldn't in good conscience let you go away in that condition. Besides, she needs a good lesson and I think you're just the man to give it to her. Besides, we always leave you a little something extra for yourself along our check for water bill, and today consider this pussy your tip."

"You mean it?" Tim's voice was not breathless, and he was getting rougher with his fingers. "Like you mean as in fucking?"

"Of course. You may fuck her any way you'd like. But wouldn't you like to see the rest of her?"

"I guess, you mean like see her tits and everything. Sure."

Drake took my arm. "Close your eyes, stand up, and turn around."

This was my moment to resist, to shout out my fury at this indignity. I had no doubt that Tim would have run from such a scene, and Drake would have learned the hard way that our games was private. But my body was betraying me. The fingers inside me brushed against my clit, and it's as if I couldn't focus my anger. Drake pulled harder, and instead of yanking myself away and running from the kitchen, I closed my eyes and did what he said. I felt my robe pulled away, off my arms and down the floor where I could feel it against my ankles. I was completely naked now and not even allowed to look at the two men staring at me.

Drake's hand lifted one of my breasts. "A little saggy," he commented, "but not too bad. They're a little stretched because she likes to have me really yank on her tits and nipples when I fuck her doggie style. You like fucking that way?"

"Yeah, absolutely!" said Tim. "I can get in real deep that way."

Drake let go. "Exactly. Plus it's much nicer when they're on their hands and knees. Grab those big fat jugs and play with 'em."

This time I felt Tim's hands close around both breasts. He squeezed them tentatively and Drake said, "No, don't go easy. Squeeze hard, push them all around, slap them together, pinch the nipples. You'll notice they're hard as rocks."

Tim didn't hesitate doing as Drake suggested, and in spite of everything, a tiny, almost inaudible moan of pleasure escaped my lips as he got rougher. Having my breasts manhandled was an incredible turn-on for me. My husband laughed. "See, what did I tell you? She's getting off on it."

"She really is, man what a..."

"Slut!"

"I didn't mean to say..."

"But that's what she is, Tim. A slut. She's about as demure as a five-dollar whore. And I suggest you treat her like one. Say absolutely anything you want to her. Perhaps you'd like her to take out your cock and suck on it before you fuck her."

"Oh, yeah, would I! My girlfriend hardly ever gives me head."

"Then this will be a nice change of pace. My wife is an incredible cocksucker." He pushed on my shoulder and said to me." Get on your knees and keep your eyes closed. But just in case..." I heard a drawer open and felt something covering my eyes. He'd tied a blindfold in place.

I heard a zipper and the rustling of cloth, and Drake said, "Well, that's one sizeable rod you got there, Tim. I'm impressed, and mine's pretty large. But don't worry. She'll take it all. Press it against her mouth so she knows where it is." Instantly I felt the flared head of Tim's cock against my lips. Drake instructed him, "Tell the bitch what to do. They get pretty fuzzy when they're dying to get fucked. Tell her to suck your cock, or for that matter, just fuck her mouth if you want to. No mr. nice guy act for you today, Tim."

I was starting to get nervous. How big was this kid's penis? What if I couldn't swallow it. But with his voice down another octave, and his confidence running high now, Tim shoved his dick between my lips. "Suck my cock!" he ordered. "Suck it good... bitch." And he didn't wait to see if I wanted to. I nearly choked. It was enormous, definitely thicker than Drake's. Tim kept stroking while I tried to lick and suck at it. I felt hands on my tits. Drake was jiggling them hard, pinching the erect nipples enough to make me moan out loud around the cock being so rudely shoved in and out of my mouth.

"Very good, Tim. Excellent. Now doesn't that feel good?"

"I'm lucky. I thought I married a stuck-up princess and what I really got was a horny, obedient piece of ass."

Tim was picking up the pace and it occurred to me that he was young enough that he didn't have staying power. Perhaps this would be over soon since he'd be impatient to get into my pussy any second now. And I was right about the first part.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.