Ugly Sister - Cover

Ugly Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: "I've got great tits haven't I," she said holding her gown apart to expose her tits completely to me. "My legs are long and slim too."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I walked into the lounge to watch some TV and stretched out on the sofa was my sister Jan.

"Hi yah kid," she said.

I quickly glanced at her and settled into the big easy chair opposite. Jan was not exactly ugly just plain. What she did have in spades was a cracking body and she was not afraid of showing it off. Tonight for example she was only dressed in her knickers under a thin dressing gown but as usually it wasn't tied up and most of her fine thrusting tits were exposed.

"What you watching?" I asked.

"Nothing really," she sighed, "just waiting for the phone to ring."

She had been going out with this Teddy guy but I think things and moved on and he hadn't rung her in a couple of days.

"I'll change channels then," I said.

"Whatever," she sighed.

She moved then and lay down flat and in doing so both of her tits became exposed. I tried not to look but at fourteen they were the only real naked tits I had ever seen. I had one eye in the telly and the other on her on the sofa.

"Shit," she said out loud.

"Sorry," I said.

"No it's not you," she sat up and looked over at me. "Billy, I'm not that ugly am I?"

"What, no of course not," I said.

"Fucking Teddy's not rung me again tonight," she said, "the fucking bastard."

"I've got great tits haven't I," she said holding her gown apart to expose her tits completely to me. "My legs are long and slim too."

"Sis," I said, "you have a great body."

What I said was nothing short of the truth.

"So with all this why won't that bastard ring me up," she said. "Fucking men."

There was not a lot I could say to consol her so I kept my mouth shut and just stared in awe at her exposed body.

"I suppose you and that blond girl are getting plenty?" she asked covering herself up at last.

The blond girl she was referring to was my girlfriend Trish and to date we both still virgins.

"Sure," I lied.

True we have a bit of boob fondling while we kiss but that was all.

"I could do with some action," she said, "perhaps I get dressed and go out, perhaps I might get lucky and pull."

"Any guy would feel more than lucky to pull you," I said.

"Thanks brother," she said looking over at me and smiling. "Come upstairs and talk to me while I get dressed."

"Sure," I agreed.

Watching my sister getting dressed was much more interesting than anything the TV had to offer. She sat in front of her dressing table and just stared into the mirror.

"It not fair," she said to herself.

"What's not," I said sitting on the side of her bed so I could see her face reflected in the mirror.

"Oh I know what my good and bad points are little brother," she said catching my eye. "Having a pretty face isn't one of my better points.

She shrugged off her gown leaving her naked except for her thong knickers.

"Oh yes," she said looking down at herself. "I know my good points."

She swung around to look at me.

"I've got a Hollywood starlets body and a ugly face to go with it," she said.

"Hey sis," I said defending my only sister.

"No, don't say anything," she said.

She stood up and walked towards me and sat astride my lap.

"I know what I good for," she laughed, "but once a guys had a good fuck, he's off to find somebody more attractive."

She grabbed both my hands and pushed them on to her thrusting tits.

"Feel these," she said, "ain't they the nicest you've ever felt?"

"S-sure," I stuttered.

"You fucking bet they are," she spat. "Best pair of size 'C's in the district. Feel my thighs, smooth like silk."

"Y-yes," I stuttered again.

"I give fantastic blow jobs and fuck like a train but can I keep a guy interested," she said. "Can I fuck."

"Perhaps you should try being harder to get," I said.

"If I tried that I wouldn't get any cock at all," she laughed and ruffled my hair. "Talking about cock, how yours, getting nice and big for you sister?"

"Yeah," I said going red.

My hands were still moving slowly over her smooth skin.

"Tell you what," she whispered, "as long as you don't tell anybody, ok."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.