Photo Shoot - Cover

Photo Shoot

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She looked across at her husband and received his nod. With her head hung in shame she slowly undid the four small buttons on her top.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Voyeurism   .

"Do I really have to do this?" she asked.

"Unless you can come up with another way of raising the cash to pay the mortgage this month I'm all ears," he said.

He knew that their only asset was his young wife's good looks and sexy body so it made sense to use it.

"Look I don't like this any more than you do," he said but he knew he was lying. "They're offering good money for this shoot and if they're happy with you they will offer us some more work."

"Yes I know," she hung her head, "It's just I've never done anything like this before."

"Look you went topless on the beach last summer," he said, "It'll be just like that."

"I only did that because you made me," she whispered, "I didn't like it, exposing myself like that to anybody who walked by."

"Yes well, this time we'll be paid ok," he said, "Now lets get going or we'll be late."

He picked up her bag of clothes and lead her reluctantly out to their car. The drive was made in complete silence, each deep in their own thoughts.


"So this is her," said the middle-aged man, "Nice very nice. What's you name girlie?"

"Her name is Lottie," he said, "she my wife."

"Lucky old you," he leered at her. "Ok let's get down to business shall we. This session we will see if the camera loves you girlie or not, ok, and if it does we'll do some more shots later. Changing room over there and I want to see some skin."

She stood in the changing room staring at her image in the full-length mirror. She had always been proud of her good looks and slim body but not today. Today she was selling her soul to pay for her home.

"Come on, hurry up," she heard him shout from the other side of the curtain.

Quickly she shed her cloths and pulled on a pair of summer shorts and a sun top over her naked body. With one last look at her self she took a deep breath and walked head held high back into the studio.

"Very nice girlie," he leered, "Nice legs, bust could be a little bigger but nice all the same. Right sit on the stool over there."

Her husband stood in the corner and watched as his pretty young wife was handled and moved into several poses and then it was all electronically captured, no film was used these days.

"Ok I need those buttons undone," said the photographer off hand.

She looked across at her husband and received his nod. With her head hung in shame she slowly undid the four small buttons on her top.

"Head up, chest out," he chuckled, "Lets see those little darlings then."

The two studio flash heads fired to freeze the moment forever. But he wasn't finished yet, he wanted her top off next.

"Please Peter," she begged. "I can't do this."

"Is there a problem?" asked the photographer, "You told me she was up for this."

"And she is," he said, "Now get that top off now."

Again she hung her head in shame as she removed her top.

"Right arms down let me have a look," he said. "Mmm very nice, nothing to be ashamed off there. Now shoulders back and stick those puppies out for me."

She did what she was told and still he wasn't happy.

"Your nipple are not up, rub them for me," he instructed.

"What," she said not really hearing what was said.

"Your nipples want rubbing," he repeated, "like this."

He stepped forward and grabbed her nearest breast and squeezed her and thumbing her nipples.

"Oh no please," she gasped.

"There that's better," he said stepping back and firing off the camera.

"Ok let have a change," he said, "what else did you bring along."

After looking though her clothes he rejected them all and found a diaphanous dress off one of his racks.

"Put that on but nothing underneath ok," he instructed.

She stood in front of the mirror again and she could have cried. There before her she could see her body completely exposed even though she was wearing a dress.

This time he wanted her on the floor, her dress flung about exposing naked flesh.

"That's a wrap," he said after two hours of photographing her. "I'll take a look later and let you know."

She quickly got dressed in her own street clothes and together with her husband they left.

"There that wasn't so bad," he said as they drove home.

In truth he had supported a boner through out the session and now he was anxious to put it somewhere.

She didn't reply just looked out of her window with a small tear in her eyes. She knew she was different now, something had changed in her life and it could never be the same again.

He couldn't wait but almost dragged her upstairs and ripped her clothes off.

"You sexy slut," he panted as he thrust his hardness into her.

She just lay there letting her husband do what he wanted, not feeling any emotions at all.


"That's great," he said and hung up the phone.

"What is dear," she said.

A week had passed and every night her husband had pounded between her legs but this gave her no pleasure at all."

"He wants to do some more pictures and this time he's going to pay big bucks," he enthused.

"Please do I have to," she said, "didn't we make enough money from last time."

"Are you crazy," he laughed, "that was just a spit in the ocean compared with what we are going to make."

"Please I don't want to do this," she wailed. "There must be another way."

"Well there isn't," he snapped, "so get used to the idea. I'll drop you off then I'll pick you up later, I've got to go to work."

"What! you're not going to be there," she gasped.

"No I've got to go to work or I'll get the sack and then where would we be," he said.

"Oh no, please," she wailed, "you can't leave me there all alone."

"Get a grip will you," he snapped. "Just do what you are told and think of the money."


"Are there you are girlie," said the photographer. "Hubbie left you in my hot hands has he?"

"Y-yes," she stuttered feeling more nervous than she could ever remember.

"Never mind I'm sure the two of us will get on like a house on fire," he chuckled.

"Yes," she said, hanging her head.

"Come on girlie, no need to be nervous or shy," he said putting his arm around her shoulders. "Now you go and get your clothes off while I find something scanty for you to wear."

What he found for her was a small pair of pants and a tie up top. She might have been naked for all she was wearing. She was conscious of his hands on her skin as her moved her about. She tried to put it out of her mind and to think about the money he was going to pay her but it was all she could do to stop from flinching.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.