Empty Land - Cover

Empty Land

Copyright© 2005 by Porlock

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Novel number two in my 'Portals' series. Mak,a young man from a village of Neanderthal survivors is expelled and joins with a caravan of traders, finding adventure, excitement and love along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Interracial   Slow  

"Did you get any trading done today?" Jewel asked when they had returned to their rooms after eating dinner with the King. Conversation at the dinner table had been pleasantly bland, with no controversial topics allowed to arise.

"No," Holmar answered, looking both worried and disgusted. "And none of the merchants seem to know when they'll be ready to trade, if ever. All that I could get from any of them was a bunch of feeble excuses. We've always known that the things we bring are mostly luxuries. If Norgan decides that he wants to get along without them, there's nothing we can do about it. He knows it, too, and knows just how badly we need the metals and other things they have to trade."

"Even worse, he could throw us in his dungeon, and then tell our people that we never even got here. Your people would have no way of proving differently, at least as far as he knows." Jewel smiled slightly. "He doesn't know about Nurm and our caravan."

"I guess we'll just have to see what the morning brings." Aindal sighed, his habitual expression of gloom deepening. "Jewel had better sleep in the middle room, though I don't suppose it would make any difference if that fat little... I mean, if the King tried anything."

Nothing did happen that night, but the next morning things looked no brighter. Breakfast was brought by impassive servants who announced that 'Princess Jewella' would partake of lunch with the King. Alone. Holmar started to protest, but shut his mouth abruptly when Jewel shook her head at him.

"Arguing won't do any good at this point," she told him when the servants had gone. "My best chance right now is to stall him off. He probably thinks that he can win me over by the sheer force of his lovable personality." She grinned impishly. "If he tries to use real force he may have a big surprise coming."

"If I know that little runt, when he decides to use force it'll be in the form of a couple of his personal guards." Holmar made a disgusted grimace in the general direction of their host's quarters. "I might as well see if we can do any trading today. Our best bet is to keep on acting as though we don't realize that anything is wrong."

The day dragged on, the tension slowly building as she waited for something, anything to happen. Jewel glanced out of her window from time to time, but could see no sign of Mak. It was almost a relief when a servant knocked on her door to announce that it was finally time to join the King for lunch.

King Norgan rose to greet her as she was escorted through the double doors to his rooms.

"You look lovely, my dear," he smirked. She had changed to an ornate version of her travelling costume, with a patterned tunic and brightly colored trousers.

"I thank Your Highness," she replied demurely.

"Please, sit here by me. I shall have food and drink brought to us." He clapped his hands and small hairy girlchildren brought in laden platters.

One of them leaned close as she placed a platter of food in front of Jewel, and whispered, "Mak is free."

Jewel smiled at the little King. "You are good to a visitor from far places. I have not had chance before to see small hairy people. May I have one to help with my clothes?"

"Of course, my dear." For now, he was only too happy to do anything that might please his guest. "Pick out any one that you like."

She gave him a wideeyed look of gratitude. Placing the tip of one finger to her lower lip in thought, she gazed at the little ones who bustled about bringing in the rest of the luncheon.

"I'll take that one." She pointed, seemingly at random, picking the one who had whispered the message in her ear. "Can they really talk?"

King Norgan laughed. "They talk, all right, though they don't know very many words. Just enough to understand simple commands. Just tell her what you want her to do, and beat her soundly if she doesn't do it. Beat her anyway, if she doesn't move quickly enough to suit you. What is your name, you?"

"Mirra," the girl answered in a soft voice, not looking up to meet Norgan's gaze.

"I want her to stand behind my chair while I eat," Jewel demanded imperiously. "At home I always have servant standing behind me. It shows that I am princess."

Jewel could look about fifteen when she wanted to, and this seemed a good way to keep the king off balance.

"Yes. Yes, of course. Tell me, my dear, how does this castle of mine compare with your home?"

"Oh, this one is much, much larger. Our castles are not made of stone." Jewel parried his questions somehow, and with adroit remarks got him talking about himself and his duties as King.

"... And that is how I settled that dispute," he concluded an interminable tale about an argument over field boundaries. "I would be most honored if you would join me again for the evening meal, my Princess."

"Of course, Your Highness. It would give me great pleasure."

"And remember, the little one must be out of the castle before dark," he called after her as she was escorted away.

When they were alone in her rooms she turned and embraced Mirra. "Now, tell me about Mak. Is he all right?"

"Mak is fine. I see him this morning. I hear others talk about him before, but this first time I see him. He is very beautiful!"

"He's beautiful, all right. Did he tell you how he got out?"

"He just say he find old passage. He say he get you out if you put in dungeon, or if you can get to King's treasure room. I think you are in big trouble, if you not get out right away."

"I think so too. I wonder where Holmar and his men are. Have you heard anything of them?"

"I hear King tell guards to take them where you not see them. Tonight he tell you they leave you and go back home."

"Oh he will, will he? He may find out that he has caught a fish that is too big for his net." Jewel's chin had a determined set to it that boded ill for the little King as she rose and paced about the room.

"What you do? I can take message!" Mirra's eyes widened with excitement.

"First, can you tell me where this treasure room is?"

"Oh, yes. I tell you that. It first door to right when you come in doors to King's rooms from banquet hall. Next door is what he call 'guest room'. It where he keep women who stay with him." Her pert, chinless face registered distaste. "Next door is to King's own room, then comes door to hall that leads to kitchen and servants' rooms."

"Perfect. When you go, tell Mak that Holmar and his men are in the dungeon, and to have Kim at the treasure room as soon as he can." She whirled about and paced the room excitedly. "I'll fix that fat little... , little King! And tell Mak to take you back to stay at the camp. After what happens here tonight, Norgan will be furious at anybody who had anything to do with me. I don't want you to be where he can take his revenge out on you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.