Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story) - Cover

Preview

Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story)

by Gato Medio

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, BiSexual, Fiction, BDSM, DomSub, Spanking, First, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: Hi! I'm Jacqueline, and in this story I share with you what happened to me since I first felt this inexplicable urge to touch myself and decided to ask my friend Charlotte for advice. The story ends a few years later, when I'm getting ready for the ultimate submission.

"The Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story)" is my first long story. It's of the size which may justify calling it a book. It is divided into twenty-one chapters and - barring any unforeseen events - will be posted in seven weekly instalments of three chapters each.

In a way, "The Ultimate Submission" is really my first story. I started working on it under the title "Jacqueline's story" roughly a year ago. There came a point when I felt Jacqueline needed some time to decide in which direction she wanted to go and I wrote four considerably shorter stories which were published between February and May 2004.

"The Ultimate Submission" is also my first story which had the benefit of being reviewed by an editor before being published. I consider myself lucky to have had the help of Peter Z who scrutinized my scribbling and pointed out errors and other problems. There is no doubt in my mind that the final product has gained considerably from Peter Z's contribution. So, here's a big 'Thank you' to you, Peter Z!

By the way: The story is written in British English, so don't blame Peter Z if you come across a word which looks 'kind of weird'. The British spelling and any errors which still made it into the published text are entirely my responsibility.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.