Fuck Voyeur - Cover

Fuck Voyeur

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom buys a motel and equips it with all the latest surveillance technology and then gets off watching his customers in their rooms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I became a "fuck voyeur" when I was in my teenage years. When I learned all about sex and beautiful women and what fucking was all about, I began to first enjoy looking at Playboy and other such magazines, and then I graduated to watching the Playboy videos and then on into porn films. But, finally when I got enough money, I realized that I wanted to see sexy men and women or even girl/girl sexual scenarios going on while I enjoyed seeing such couples in action or while I might even masturbate and bring myself off while I watched them getting it on.

I finally realized that a "no tell motel" would probably be the very best place to satisfy my voyeuristic desires, and I managed to purchase a rather nice but reasonably priced motel with 60 units just on the north side of Colorado Springs, Colorado. I couldn't believe how ingenious this investment move was until I realized that this motel was located within striking range of the U.S. Air Force Academy on the north side of the city and these motel rooms would be prime locations for more sexual liaisons and scenarios than I'd ever have imagined possible. I'd known how horny and sexually adventurous at been in my college years and I could only imagine how wild and horny a bunch of Air Force cadets mght be. Them and anyone else who might venture to spend an hour, a night or some period of time checked into my new motel.

I got all of the necessary surveillance equipment installed so there was no way anyone could be the wiser than every move they made in and out of bed could be seen. I fixed up not only a way of watching people in the rooms from the front office but also from my own living quarters which were located on the second floor above where the office was situated. That way, I could turn on any sensor in any room at any time and see what I wanted to. And, I had the ability to actually monitor 10 different rooms and a number of different camera angles, zoom in, zoom out and certainly to monitor the sounds being made in the rooms such as talking, physical activities, and, best of all, the hot erotic sounds of sex being enjoyed.

On July 4th, I'd fully taken over the motel, installed the necessary staff people and I was more than ready to "open for business" or should I say "busy-ness" cause the motel got more activity than you'd ever imagine. Sure enough, since the motel was conveniently located to the Academy and a lot of other attractions in Colorado Springs, I got the normal visiting families, tourists, businessmen, and other occupants, but I also got lots and lots of folks who booked a room and went behind closed doors to engage in lusty adult sexual play. There was lots of that. I definitely got a lot of business from Air Force Academy cadets who came there to engage in all kinds of sexual play. Some I'll tell you about and some is better not mentioned. There's all kinds of tastes and delights among a group of people when it comes to sex, and no matter who you're talking about, that's always true.

Actually, one of the first couples I ever actually got to watch in action was a very attractive young legal secretary, Wendy, that worked there in town and her lawyer/boss. She was single and very hot, but Larry, her boss, was married with three kids. Those kinds of relationship details didn't affect the folks who came to use my rooms at the motel. If a man and a woman are lustily attracted to each other, it almost doesn't matter what their marital status is or how many kids they've got, they're going to get together with the object of their desires and fuck their silly brains out. I was the lucky recipient of all this sexual desire because I got to see these folks getting it on in their illicit, secret little sexual affairs.

I watched as my desk clerk gave the room key to Wendy and she went to the room and her boss, Larry, quickly joined her there. They'd no sooner gotten the door closed and locked when Wendy came straight into Larry's arms and the foreplay and hotness of their sexy little illicit affair went into full swing. I found my cock growing hard just imagining working around someone as hot and sexy as Wendy. She had on a very bust-emphasizing top and a very short skirt and I knew I'd have a perpetual hardon if I was her boss. I quickly saw that Larry had a hardon too and it was no wonder. He'd probably been around Wendy all morning, smelled her perfume and ogled her shapely young body in her tight top and skirt and couldn't wait till they could slip away to my motel for a mid-afternoon fuck together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.