Next time

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: Boy gets girl. Boy loses girl. Boy... Oh, you'll see. A return to my romantic roots.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

I heard them talking before they came into the lounge, the three of them...

"Abbey, I want to know how hot we look." That was my little sister Sarah.

"Well, I do too, Sarah, but we have to go out to find out." Abbey was her newest best friend. I wasn't sure I liked her at all, but she was certainly a looker.

"Guys, excuse me, but can't we find out here?" Samantha. Sarah's previous best friend, partner in crime from somewhere near birth. Somehow she'd been lowered a peg since Abbey's arrival.

"Here? Sam, we need men." Sarah's sarcasm was legend. I had no idea why they put up with it.

"Boys, Sarah, not men. Get a grip. And God, Sarah, how many times do we have to do this?"

"Do what?" This was Abbey, the new friend.

"Do what?" An echo. My sister, of course.

"Christ, you two! Josh!"

"No."

"No!"

"Why in hell not?"

"Sam, he's not a boy, and he's sure as hell not a man. He's my brother."

"Oh, he's a boy alright, Sarah." Abbey. On my side. Not for long. "But he's sure not one I want to ask." My opinion was safely back in its comfort zone.

"He fucking is not!" Sister potty mouth.

"God, of course he's a boy Sarah, and why, oh why Abbey, can't we ask him?"

"He's a moron. Sarah, is Josh a moron?"

"He's a moron. I'm not with you on the boy thing. Brothers are exempt. But he is a moron." I knew I could rely on blood to carry me through. Not. "Sam, you go and ask, if you want."

"By myself?"

"Yep."

"Yep." I couldn't tell which was which with those two, but it hardly mattered, did it?

"No way! Come on guys, you gotta come with me."

"Can we leave straight after?" Trust Abbey to see an angle.

"Oh, yeah, good one." Little sister, showing her capacity for original thought.

"Yeah, of course we can. I just want an opinion, okay?"

"An opinion, Sam? Not some specific person's opinion?"

"Hey, that's not fair, Abbey, leave her alone." Sister to the rescue. "We all know she has the hots for him. You don't need to say." Oh, not really.

"I do not! God, come on, let's just do this, okay?"

That was when they appeared through the door. If I forgot for a moment that Sarah was my sister, I'd have seen that they were all gorgeous. As it was, I noticed Abbey first, but recalling her attitude, I turned away, and straight into the eyes of the nervous, blushing Samantha.

"Evening ladies," I greeted them, in my inimitable fashion, my eyes still locked on Samantha. She'd always looked cute, but tonight she was stunning. The immediate impression was one of darkness, despite her pale skin. Large, dark eyes matched her long hair, and her embarrassed smile made her look particularly innocent, despite her clothes. I'd never seen her dressed like this before either. A tight white tee-shirt flowed over her small breasts, and a black pleated microskirt hugged her hips and little else. The high heeled shoes did little to increase her apparent height, but she was delicious.

I couldn't tell you how the other two looked. My sister and her chief crony were probably dressed similarly, but I was busy.

Sarah spoke first, and forced my attention. "Josh, could you stop ogling for a moment?"

"Ogling?"

"Yes. God, shouldn't you be out getting laid or something? Oh, that's right, it's you, isn't it?"

"Stop that Sarah. We came to ask his opinion, remember?"

"You did, Sam. Go on then."

"I... Josh, we wanted to know what you think."

"Think?"

"Yes, Josh, think." This was Abbey, with her trademark sneer.

"We're all dressed up, Josh."

"Oh, I can tell, Sam."

"You can?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well then?"

"Come on brother. Get with it, will you?"

"Well, you all look very pretty."

"Oh, give it a rest!"

"God, I'm off to change again. I told you not to ask him."

"Thanks Josh. I don't know why they are being so rude."

"It's just the way they are, Sam."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on girls. We can't spend the night talking to Sarah's brother. What would people say?"

"Good point Abbey. Let's go."

They turned then, to leave. Sam twirled around, carelessly, and I could see a peek of panties under her skirt. I thought for a moment that she'd done it on purpose, because she looked back over her shoulder, and smiled at me.

Just as they got to the door, I spoke again. "Umm... girls?"

"What now?"

"Yes Josh?"

"I've changed my mind."

"Oh, about what!"

"I don't think you all look pretty."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Two of you do."

"Oh, am I the odd one out, brother?"

"No, must be me, Sarah. He doesn't like me."

"No, no, you both look pretty. No problem. And no, Abbey, I don't."

"Hey, not Sam. That's not fair."

"I don't look pretty, Josh?"

"No, Samantha, you don't."

"Oh."

"You bastard of a brother."

"He's a prick Sarah. I told you."

"You don't look pretty. You look devastating. Now go party."

Sam ran up to me then, blushing madly again, while her friends mumbled insults at me. I didn't hear a word. She grabbed my shoulders, pulled my face down to hers, kissed me on the cheek, whispered a quick thank you, and ran away again, following the other two out the door.

"So do you!" she called out, as they shut the front door behind them.


The house was dark and quiet, and I'd given up on study for the night. The parents were asleep, there was nothing on TV, and I headed for bed.

I'd only been there ten minutes when there was a rattle of keys at the door, and a trio of giggles when they were dropped. The three of them eventually stumbled in the door, and fell around the place, whispering really loudly, as only the inebriated can. They slowly made their way upstairs. It sounded as though Sam were the least drunk of the group, though it must have been a close thing.

Eventually, it was quiet again. The doors had been closed. The rattling, and flushing of toilets was over, at least for now.

I'd had enough of reading by this time anyway, and there were two good looking girls that weren't related to me, upstairs, tiddly, and probably prancing about in their undies. It got me thinking, and I put the book down, and grabbed some tissues.

It was a hot night, and I was sleeping naked. I threw off the bedcovers, lay down on my back, and let a jumble of images flow through my head. Images consisting of pretty girls in various stages of undress; of desperate girls who wanted me; sexy bad girls, with nothing to lose; innocent girls on the edge of behaving badly.

That was enough to get me hard, and I started to stroke myself, slowly at first, eyes still closed, tissues on my stomach, the thoughts of a particular girl flowing through my mind. Not a real girl, you understand. Some subconscious blend of the things that got me going - girls from school; from the mall; from my dreams; from upstairs; from the only porn movie I'd ever seen; girls prancing around in panties in horror movies, just before they got stabbed. My stroking was getting faster now, as the girl in my head took my cock into her mouth. I imagined that my hand was her mouth, as she expertly manipulated me. She moved her mouth in some impossible way around me, and I could feel her tongue licking up the shaft as she pumped me with her bright red lips, her eyes smiling at me from below.

My imagination was running on auto now, and I came in her mouth, pumping deliriously. At the same time, I spurted out recklessly over the tissues in the real world. I knew I could clean up what I missed, later. Hell, even if I didn't, it wouldn't be the first time Mum had found crusty stains on the sheets. She'd never said a word, and I didn't worry about it any more. As it happened, the tissues were in just the right place, and I caught it all. I lay there for a moment, my hand still on my cock, thinking about the girl swallowing it all, and smiling at me again.

That was when I heard the voice. Samantha's voice. From the doorway.

"Wow, I've never seen that before. Is it always like that?"

I jumped with the shock, sweeping the dripping tissues off my chest, and throwing the sheet back over my lower body. "Sam, what in hell are you doing there?"

Her voice was relaxed as she answered, without a trace of the nervousness from earlier in the evening. It must have been the alcohol. "Watching, Josh. I was watching, of course."

"Oh God, how long were you there?"

"The classic answer is 'long enough, ' right?"

"Look, you have to go!"

"Not much point now, is there?"

"Yeah, but you..."

"Saw you jerk off. It was nice, Josh. What were you thinking about?"

"Listen, you can't... what did you say?"

She moved into the room now, and I could see her more clearly with the help of the bedlight. She was still dressed the way she had been when they all left the house. She carried it much more boldly now though. "I said," she told me as she approached the bed, "What were you thinking about?"

"Sam, you can't come in here. What if someone sees you? I'm not dressed, you know."

"I saw that. No one will catch me. They are all asleep. Your sister and bitchy-girl are out to it."

"Yeah, but..."

"Shhh. I just want to talk to you."

"Oh. Well, the morning?"

"Uh uh. Private talk."

"Oh."

"You know, that was very sweet what you said as we were leaving tonight. You didn't need to."

"I meant it Sam. Oh, God, get off!" She had reached the bed, and proceeded to climb up on it, turning herself to face me, her legs either side of my body, her butt resting firmly on my lower stomach.

"Relax. I'm just going to sit up here, and talk."

"Well, Oh, God!"

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I guess... nervous."

"Me too."

"You are?"

"God yes. Josh, I've never been with a naked man before."

"You're handling it well. Umm... I've never... "

"With a girl?"

"Uh huh."

"I'll tell you something. If I hadn't been drinking, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here, but I'm pleased I am. If you're not comfortable, I can go. Your call."

"No, no. Stay, just... God, I'd have to be mad to ask you to leave."

"I don't want to fuck you, Josh."

"No?"

"No. Well, I do, but I'm not going to. I just... well, I was just coming downstairs to have a look at you."

"What the hell for?"

"You're spunky."

"I am not!"

"Oh, you are. You need some more confidence, just like me, but you are!"

"Stop that."

"Josh, you want to know why I came downstairs?"

This gorgeous girl was sitting on me, her hands on my chest, her knees beside me, and, I just realised, only her panties between my skin and hers. I answered the only why I could. Whispering. "Okay."

"I never would have told you, except after what I saw, you might understand. I was upstairs lying on the bed, and both the other girls were asleep. Well, comatose, given the amount they had been drinking. I was... well, horny."

"You were?"

"I was. God, I still am. Anyway, I had fallen on the bed without getting changed, and I got thinking. I didn't think I was doing anything, but realised suddenly that I was..."

"Was?"

"Ooh, must I spell it out? Playing with myself!"

"Oh, God."

"But it was just sort of casual. I was rubbing my panties on the outside. Nothing serious. Oh shit, I can't believe I told you that."

"Oh, you want to stop?"

"No, no, not now. Anyway, I was daydreaming a bit, and realised I was thinking of you."

"You were?"

"Uh huh. All alone down here, sound asleep."

"Oh, Sam, I wasn't asleep."

"I know that now. Anyway, I thought I could sneak down here, have a look at you sleeping, then climb back up and finish off."

"Oh."

"But you ruined that!"

"Sorry, Sam."

"I was joking Josh. Jeeze."

"Oh."

"You say that a lot."

"Well, think about this situation. It's difficult to know what to say."

"Yeah, okay. I gotta ask something. Did you think about me?"

"Oh! Well, it was a mishmash of things. I thought of a lot of things..."

"Josh?"

"God... Yes, I did. Satisfied?"

"Uh uh. Not yet. Getting there though."

That was when I realised that she was moving. Not a lot. She was rocking back and forth, her thighs pressing into me, her panties moving around on my stomach. "Sam, are you sure... ?"

"You don't want me to?"

"No, no. God, I want you to. I just... well, want you to be comfortable."

"I'll be comfortable when I finish here. I trust you Josh, but this is between us, okay?"

"No one would believe me anyway."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely."

"Oh, good. Tell me what you were thinking about, apart from me."

"Oh I couldn't."

"You bloody could so!"

With that she gently changed from rocking to rubbing, her weight on her hands on my chest, and I could feel her panties rubbing firmly against my skin. I looked down, and everything still looked respectable. The skirt covered here panties decently, though only just. Only I could tell what was going on. It was time to put my inhibitions aside. "I was thinking about a girl."

"Who?"

"Not a real girl, Sam. A pretend one."

"Oh. God, you feel nice. What was she doing?"

"I can feel your panties rubbing against me Sam. She was... you sure you want to know?" Despite my recent orgasm, my cock was showing a lot of interest again.

"Oh, God yes! Tell me. Mmmm... lift your hips a bit."

"She was... giving me a blowjob."

"Ooh, I'd like to do... mmm... That."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Not tonight. I'm not ready for that. God, who would have thought I was ready for this?"

"Well, not me. Umm... Sam?"

"Yep."

"Would you... ?"

"What? What, Josh?"

"Would you come for me?"

"Oh, fuck, I hope so. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yeah. Did you like watching me?"

"Yeah, it was so hot. Your cock was so hard!"

"I want to feel you come, Sam. And it's hard again!"

"I want you to as well. Oh, and I'm so close now."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Josh, my panties are soaked. If I can just move... Oh, God!"

"What?"

"Oh, I can feel the tip of it..."

"God, I can tell."

"Just let me lift up a bit, and... Oooh."

She'd lifted up on her knees, and moved down my body a bit. Her tiny skirt was in her hands and I could see my cock rubbing against her panties, pale cotton on hard skin The sight was nothing compared to the feeling. "Oh, Jesus Sam!"

"Ooh, just let me... Ooh... Ooh... Oh, fuck Josh. Oh, I'm coming honey. I'm..."

"God, you're not the only one!" As she strained against my cock, I couldn't stand it any more, and we came together.

She stopped, right there, her back straight, her legs locked hard to my sides, and her whole body quivered rigidly, as she panted and moaned. She looked down to see my semen shooting out from between her legs, all over my stomach and chest again. Every time she tried to move, a shiver travelled up and down both of our bodies. I could feel the sweat through her clothes, and the dampness of her panties. I just lay there, staring at her, as she slowly calmed down. I grabbed some more tissues and wiped myself off, and she eventually collapsed on top of me.

After a while lying there, she spoke again.

"Josh, I don't know how to say this, but I can... feel you."

"I can feel you too."

"No, your... cock. I can feel it. It's trapped under me. Should I move?"

"No, sweetie. I just want to lie here like this."

"You sure?"

"Mmhmm. Shh now."

"Okay."

She climbed off me after a little while, and I thought she was going to leave, but she stood beside the bed for a moment, and removed her skirt, blushing rather pointlessly, and then lay back down, spooned in front of me in her shirt and panties.

I lay there, wide awake, listening to her slow breathing, until she fell asleep, and then somehow, unbelievably, I must have done the same thing, leaving a huge number of questions unanswered in my head.

The next thing I knew, I was awakened by the noise of the lawnmower next door. I sat up in bed, and promptly realised something was wrong. There was no one in the bed with me. That made sense, I guessed. Sam must have had more sense than me, and hightailed it back upstairs before anyone woke up.

I jumped up, and headed for the shower, determined to look my best for this girl who had suddenly become so special to me.

I could hear voices from the kitchen as I walked out of my room, cleaned, dressed, and wearing a special smile. I walked in, and saw my sister and Abbey arguing about the relative merits of breakfast cereals. No sign of Sam.

"Hey brother. Get a good sleep? God, hope we didn't wake you up when we got home."

"You wish. I heard you all falling about the place. Where's Sam?"

"She had to go home, brother dearest. Something about plans with her sister. What do you care?"

"Oh, I just wondered. You and Absinthe here going out, or will I need to leave?"

"Don't stress Josh. We're off to the mall. Oh, clean up here though, would you?"

"God, Sarah, are all brother's like this?"

I couldn't resist. "No Abby. Only sisters like Sarah, with friends like you, have brothers like me."

"That's it. I'm out of here. Coming, Sarah?"

"You bet!"

"Oh, house to myself, huh?"

"Your Mum and Dad will be back soon. Don't let them catch you jerking off, Josh."

"Certainly couldn't jerk off with an image of you in my head, Abby. Why are you still here?"

"I'm pleased about that. Jeeze Sarah, can we go?"

They left the house, glaring at me as they retreated.

I thought it was just them, screwing with my head, and I hung around the house for the next few days, waiting for Sam to show up. I had no idea of her last name, or address, or anything like that, and didn't want to ask Sarah. Eventually, she showed up with the other two, but without her trademark spark. She didn't smile at me the way she had earlier, she didn't say anything to me, and she made it clear, with her eyes, that she didn't want me anywhere near her. She still backed me up from time to time, pushing Abby into a corner whenever she could, but our adventure seemed to have been completely forgotten. Deliberately.

I was pretty crushed, and I should have pushed harder, and forced her to say something, but I didn't. As she said, I lacked confidence, and after a while I wasn't quite certain it actually happened. Maybe it was all a dream.


Chapter 2

The drive had been long, and dry, and I was relieved to pull into the driveway of my sister's house, turn off the engine, and just sit there for a minute. I pulled my thoughts together, and opened the car door to a heatwave. Trudging to the rear of the car, I hoisted my bag over my shoulder, and looked up to see a familiar face smiling at me from the doorway.

"Hey Josh, about time you got here."

I walked up, and gave her a hug. "Sarah, it was a long way. Don't start with me."

"Come on inside. It's too hot out here. Hey, what's all that stuff? Your car's nearly full."

The house was cool and spacious inside, and I breathed a sigh of relief. "I sold what I couldn't fit, and packed the rest in as tight as I could. Ten years of working, and everything is in that vehicle."

"You could have had your stuff shipped, silly. Or got a trailer."

"Fresh start."

"Yeah, I understand. Well, welcome home."

"Not my home, Sis. This is yours. Wow, it's nice though."

"We just rent it, remember?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.