Betty Rubble's Big Day - Cover

Betty Rubble's Big Day

by mrwizard

Copyright© 2004 by mrwizard

Erotica Sex Story: This is not my usual stroke story, although most of the sex scenes are fairly hot. In fact, it was the first thing I ever wrote. It was written as a joke, and was not meant as a stand alone story. It originally accompanied a string of illustrations, and it was meant to be funny. The drawings still exists and can be found on my erotic comics site. Although different from most of my work,I think it's still a rather fun story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Fan Fiction   Humor   First   .

Betty and the Cop

Once upon a time in a small Stone Age village there lived a woman named Betty. She was pretty and petite. Betty had short raven hair. A simple, but attractive blue bow keeps her lustrous tresses in place. Still a few years short of thirty, Betty keeps herself fit and trim.

Betty was married, and had been now for the better part of a decade. She had married her high school sweetheart, Barney. Betty had always felt that she had a good, if somewhat boring marriage. After all, Barney was a good provider. He was kind and gentle, and always treated her well.

But sex, when they had any at all, was very dull. They were both virgins when they married. Unfortunately, Barney seemed to have little imagination and even less sex drive. In fact, they had had sex in only one way, at night, in bed, missionary style with little or no foreplay. Betty sometimes suspected that there was a tiger lurking behind Barney's timid approach to sex, but she had no idea of how to bring it forth.

Wilma, Betty's neighbor and best friend, was forever bragging about how good her sex life was with her husband Fred. Wilma talked about fucking Fred in many different positions, about sucking cock, and having her pussy eaten.

Listening to her friend always made Betty's pussy wet, and she would often rush home after hearing one of Wilma's stories, and finger herself to a massive orgasm. Betty longed to be soundly fucked at least once in her life. Then one day while driving home from her mothers...

Office Sean Flarity had been on the force for almost twenty years. He had been married for all but the last year of that. His late wife Jackie had an unfortunate encounter with a hungry dinosaur. Jackie had been a great fuck, Flarity thought to himself as he patrolled an empty stretch of road on his motorcycle. While it's true that sex was not the only thing about his wife he missed, it was that thought that was uppermost in his mind at the moment. Flarity was horny.

Flarity was thinking about how Jackie would greet him with a big kiss as soon as he came through the door. Then she would drop to her knees, and suck him till he was hard. As soon as he was hard she would demand to be soundly fucked, a command that he always was happy to obey, god how he missed that.

Suddenly there was a crash! Someone had slammed into the rear of his bike. The angry cop could not believe his eyes. The woman behind the wheel was still talking on the cell phone even after she hit him. Trained cop's eyes quickly noticed that the driver was no kid, neither was she old. The horny man, who hadn't had any in a long while, noticed how easy she was on the eye.

"Wrecking a policeman's motorcycle?" he shouted. "I'm going to through the book at you. I'm taking you straight to the pokey," Flarity added, glaring at Betty.

All Betty could think about was that this was her second accident in a week, and that Barney was going to kill her. "Please office I don't want to go to jail. I'll do anything to make amends," Betty pleaded.

Flarity had often fantasized about a pretty female motorist who was ready to offer her body to get out of trouble, but he had never had the opportunity to turn it into reality until now. "Exactly what" began the cop, "do you mean by anything."

Shock and fear gave way to excitement as Betty realized that the cop was hinting for sex to let her off the hook. She had always dreamed about having to bride her way out of trouble by using her body. Now for the first time in her life, the opportunity was there, and she was going to take it.

"Anything," Betty breathed huskily, as she raised the hem of her dress, "absolutely anything that you want."

"All right then, said Sean, "follow me to the police way station. There is no one there now."

God, Betty thought to herself, as she followed Flarity I wonder if he will make me suck his cock; I've never done that before. I wonder if I'll like, or if I'll be good at it. Maybe he will make me fuck him doggy style. How did Wilma describe it? Oh yea, she said, "Fred fucked her like a bitch in heat."

The more Betty thought about what kind of sex the cop might demand, the hotter she became. Betty put her hand between her legs, pushed her dress out of the way, and slid a finger into her already wet pussy. She was sure it was going to be a good afternoon.

Meanwhile on the motorcycle ahead of her, Flarity decided that riding a bike with a raging hard-on was a real pain in the pecker. However, if this babe fucked half as good as she looked; this was going to be a great afternoon.

Despite the fact that she had made the first sexual overture, Flarity had the feeling that she was doing something that she had never done before. He decided that his best course of action would be to take charge immediately, and tell Betty exactly what he wanted her to do. Let her now from the beginning that he was the boss and that she would obey. Sean wanted it that way, and suspected that she might prefer it too.

As she drove along, Betty's practiced finger brought her to a quick orgasm. She hoped that when they arrived at the office Flarity was going to take charge. It would not be cheating, she reasoned, if she was ordered to perform sex acts with this cop. After all, she was saving the family much needed money. Quietly she prayed that the first thing the cop would do was to order her to her knees and demand that she suck his cock. She kept thinking about how much Wilma said she love to do it.

It took only a few minutes for them to reach the little way station. When they arrived, Sean assured Betty that they would be alone here, and that no one would invade their privacy. The station had very little in it, a table, a couple of chairs, and the one thing that both of them were interested in, a bed.

As soon as they were inside the shack, Flarity pulled Betty to him and kissed her full red lips. His tongue forced it's way inside her mouth, and as he kissed her, his hand found, and released the clasp at the back of her neck that held her dress up. With the clasp released he pushed her dress down to her waist exposing her small firm tits. Betty shuddered as Sean's hands caressed her tits. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers gently twisted the hard pebble of her erect nipple. Their hips thrust together and Betty could feel his hard cock press against her body.

"On your knees," Sean ordered, as he open his uniform revealing his rock hard cock, "you're gonna suck my cock."

Betty did as she was told. She dropped to her knees and took Flarity's large cock in both of her tiny hands; she saw that it was not much bigger then Barney's. Betty remembered what Wilma had told her about sucking Fred. Sean watched in pleasure as Betty's tongue slid out of her mouth. She licked all over the head of his cock, then she opened her mouth and took in first the head, then and inch or two, and suddenly she thrust forward until her nose was in his pubic hair and his entire cock was engulfed by her hot mouth.

The cop was in heaven. This woman could rival his wife as a cocksucker he thought. He looked down at her, and as she sucked she began to play with one of her pretty little titties. Flarity knew he could not hold out much longer, so he pulled Betty to her feet.

Betty was a little disappointed. She had really been getting into sucking the cops cock, and was just wondering what cum tasted like. Wilma had told her that it tasted great. Betty was willing, no, wanting to taste it for herself.

Sean led Betty to the bed where he gently laid her down. Lying down next to her he began kissing her passionately, and as they kissed his hands began to roam softly over her body. He touched her throat, next, ran his hands along the sides of her breast. Even though he was not yet touching her hot spots, her whole body began to tingle in a way she had never experienced before. Flarity's mouth left hers, and he began to kiss his way down her body. He kissed her throat, and trailed his tongue along her upper chest until he reached her tits. Yes! Betty thought, he's going to suck my tits. Barney almost never does, and I just love it.

Sean's lips clamped down on one of her hard nipples, and he was alternating between sucking and gently biting it. In the mean time his hand moved down toward her honey pot. His fingers slid through her curly black pubic hair, and found her erect little clit. Flarity twirled her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Betty moaned loudly. She loved that; she had done it to herself many times, if she could only get Barney to do that. Sean released his grip on Betty's clit; Betty sucked in a sharp breath as slid his middle finger all the way into her sopping wet pussy. At the same time the cop began kissing his way down her body again.

Oh my God! Thought Betty, he's going to eat my pussy. Involuntarily she blurted out, "Yes, yes, eat my pussy; stick your tongue deep inside me."

This was the kind of command that the cop enjoyed obeying. He sucked her clit into his mouth, and then stabbed his tongue as deeply into her pussy as he could. Perhaps it was because she had never been eaten before. Perhaps it was because she was so turned on, but almost as soon as his tongue entered her pussy she started cumming and cumming hard.

"Oh God yes, I'm cumming" she screamed. "Office, fuck me now, fuck me please." Flarity got up from between her legs and immediately slid his large cock up to the hilt into her hot, wet, pussy. Betty, still screaming for her first orgasm, was cumming hard again after only a couple of thrusts.

The cop, who only had his hand the past year, could only hold out only a moment longer. Suddenly he yelled out. "Baby I'm gonna shoot my load."

Betty knew that Barney was sterile. She wanted to take no chances, and she remembered Wilma's words so she cried. "No, no, don't cum in my pussy. Please cum in my mouth instead."

Sean was quick to obey. He pulled out of Betty's steamy snatch and Betty quickly his throbbing prick into her willing mouth. A moment later the cop felt his cum well up in his balls and blast towards Betty's waiting mouth. He released a massive load, and Betty did her best to swallow it all down. She loved the taste, and determined that she would be eating Barney's jizz soon.

The lovers kissed and cuddled for a little while before agreeing that they should not meet again. Betty and Sean knew that they should be feeling guilty, but neither one did. Sean decided to get back into circulation. However, seducing motorists was not the way he wanted to go.

As for Betty, she was glad the afternoon had happened. It had been great fun, but she loved Barney and was sure, with the right encouragement, that she could spark the right kind of interest in Barney. If that did not work there was the fact that Wilma had hinted that Betty should join her and Fred in a threesome. But all that is another story.


Betty and the Cop, Later that Day

As soon as Betty got home, she ran to her neighbor's house. Bursting through the kitchen door she almost shouted, "Wilma, I have to tell you what just happened to me."

Wilma, who was just finishing the dishes, turned towards her friend and asked, "What's wrong Betty, you look like you've seem a ghost."

Oh Wilma," Betty cried, "I cheated on Barney.

A startled Wilma could hardly contain her excitement, "Come into the living room, and let's get comfortable." A moment later the two were seated on the sofa. "Betty dear, tell me all about it," Wilma said.

"I was driving home from mothers," began Betty, "and I was talking to my sister on the phone, when I rear ended a policeman's motorcycle." As Betty began telling Wilma her story, Wilma placed her hand on Betty's thigh just below the hem of her dress.

"Oh my," Wilma interrupted, "was anyone hurt?" Wilma's hand began to stroke Betty's thigh. She would move her hand towards Betty's knee, and then back up towards her crotch. With each stroke, she moved closer to Betty's snatch.

"No" Betty returned with a relieved smile, unconscious of her friend's touch. "There was no damage to my car, and only a small dent in the cop's bike. Anyway, he was going to give me a ticket, and I sort of hinted that I would be... well, really nice if he didn't give me the ticket."

"Betty, you little vixen," Wilma chuckled merrily, "I never knew you had it in you. So give already. Tell Auntie Wilma all about it."

"The officer told me to follow him to this little way station. As soon as we got inside he ordered me to my knees, and told me to suck his cock. "

"Did you do it?" Wilma interrupted again.

"Yes," Betty replied proudly, "it was the first time I ever sucked a cock, and I really loved it."

Wilma hand continued to stroke her friend's thigh; she could feel her nipples getting hard, and her pussy getting wet as she interrupted Betty again. "Did he cum in your mouth?"

"No," Betty returned, "at least not then. After I sucked him for a few minutes, he pulled me to my feet, laid me on the bed, and Wilma, he ate my pussy. He actually ate my pussy. Barney has never done that to me."

"Barney has never eaten you pussy?" a slightly shocked Wilma inquired. "God Betty, if I had known that, I would have eaten your pussy myself." As Wilma finished speaking, her roving fingers made contact with Betty's quickly dampening fur-covered snatch. "My but you're a hairy little thing," Wilma told her friend, as she slipped a finger into Betty's now very wet pussy.

Betty gasped, partly at her friend's word, but also at the surprise and pleasure of Wilma's finger entering her pussy. "Wilma!" Betty cried her hips to moving in rhythm with Wilma's fingering, "what are you doing? But, oh God, it feels so good, and aren't you hairy too? And what do you mean, you'd eat my pussy?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.