Tahila's Revenge - Cover

Tahila's Revenge

by Not An e-Mouse

Copyright© 2004 by Not An e-Mouse

Erotica Sex Story: This is a sequel to the story "Tahila's Rape," which was written by Cellinis.<br>The original story was about a happy young couple, and how two upperclassmen at their college raped Tahila and forced her boyfriend to watch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution   Violence   School   .

This is a sequel to the story "Tahila's Rape," which was written by Cellinis. The original story was about a happy young couple, and how two upperclassmen at their college raped Tahila and forced her boyfriend to watch.

I suggest that you read the original first, or my story won't make any sense to you.

Rather than re-post the original and violate the author's copyright, I have provided some various links to where the original story is maintained by the original author.

At the time of writing this sequel, the original story can be found at these links (Caution! Some of these sites advocate rape):

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/cellinis/rape/tahila.htm

http://perceus.taboosexsite.com/forcedwitness/tahila-pics.htm

However, the Internet being what it is, I cannot guarantee that these links will still work months, weeks, or even days from now. Unless something drastic happens, the original story can probably be found by doing a Google search on the title "Tahila's Rape" and/or author "Cellinis."

Now Tahila and Julian get their revenge:


Julian and Tahila clung together in the shower for two hours straight, letting the warm water wash the filth off of them. They went to bed immediately after and cried together through the night. Being a Russian immigrant, Tahila didn't trust the police and didn't want Julian to call them.

As difficult as it may seem, people do recover from horrific experiences. Julian and Tahila returned to class the following Monday, claiming illness for the days they were absent.

John was one of Julian's most trusted friends at school. John was also a member of various "unusual" clubs at school. One such club was the Dungeons and Dragons club, where members got together to play medieval role playing games involving exploring deep underground dungeons, searching for treasure and magical spells, while fighting orcs, goblins, fire-breathing dragons, and other monsters, into the wee hours of the morning. Another was the Society for Creative Anachronism, where they would dress up in authentic metal armor and compete in realistic jousts with padded maces and battle axes to rule the various kingdoms that the United States was secretly divided into. Yet another was the Dungeon Society, which no one talked much about.

It was the Dungeon Society that provided the means for Julian and Tahila's revenge. Julian and Tahila came as John's guests to a "munch" hosted by the Dungeon Society the following Saturday evening. The "munch" was a party where the regulars dressed up in leather fetish gear and engaged in various sexual activities involving extreme humiliation and the giving and receiving of pain. Learning what a "toilet slave" was turned out to be shocking--and exactly what Julian and Tahila needed to know. Best of all, many members were anonymous and asked few, if any, questions about each others' reasons for being there.

That night, Julian and Tahila came home with a set of plans for a piece of furniture that looked like a combination camping toilet and medieval torture device. Tahila purchased a book on something called "Kegel Exercises" that promised fireworks in the bedroom.

Growing up poor, Julian had become skillful with tools at a young age. As most people know, houses require constant repairs, and skills with tools are essential to keep the repairmen's bills away.

A month later, after several trips to their local Home Depot for lumber, cabinet hardware, and plumbing goods, Julian and Tahila had built a pair of the contraptions in the spare room of their soundproof apartment.

In the meantime, Julian had been keeping track of Mark and Stanley's activities from a safe distance. He knew their class schedule, their hangouts Friday and Saturday nights, and their general day-to-day pattern. Therefore, it wasn't hard to sneak up behind Mark one Friday night as he staggered out of some bar at 2 AM arm-in-arm with an equally drunken woman. Wearing ski masks, Julian and Tahila waited crouched down by Mark's car out in the far end of the parking lot. As the two drunkards approached, a blast of pepper gas to each of them sent them gasping. A rag saturated with chloroform finished the job. The girl, they carried off the parking lot and sat her up against a tree. She would regain consciousness in about a ten to 15 minutes. Mark, they carried to the back of their old station wagon, dumped his body into s coffin-sized wooden box, shackled his wrists and ankles together, put a ball-gag in his mouth, and closed the lid.

Mark was beginning to stir after Julian and Tahila carried his box into their apartment and opened it in their spare room. Another chloroform-soaked rag put him back under long enough to strip him naked and place him in one of the contraptions.

Mark's body was raised about 6 inches above the floor on the device that was about 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. His head was completely enclosed inside a box that was closed snugly around his neck. The box was hinged horizontally, with the lower half lined with a plastic liner with a small drain under the back of Mark's head into a small Tupperware dub in a slot under the device. Two padlocks on two hasps on one side of the box, and about six sturdy hinges on the other side ensured that the head box was not going to open without the keys to the padlocks. Mark's face was facing the ceiling and was framed flush in the hole of a toilet seat mounted on the top of the box. At the other end, Mark's ankles were locked in a heavy wooden stockade that was also closed and locked by two heavy padlocks on heavy hasps. In the middle, a pair of genuine police handcuffs purchased at an Army-Navy store shackled Mark's wrists to the platform. And for good measure, a pair of heavy leather shackles held his elbows in place, and about ten heavy leather belts held his torso and legs immobile. The finishing touch was a 45-degree PVC drainpipe slid over his cock with a longer pipe slid between his legs though a 6-inch diameter hole under his ass into a second small Tupperware tub slid into a slot inside the apparatus to collect his waste.

Emptying the tubs would be a messy daily chore, but Mark need never be disconnected from the apparatus.

Mark gradually regained consciousness over the next half-hour. Julian and Tahila were standing there looking down from above him when he sputtered.

"What are you bastards doing?" he yelled. Mark straggled and struggled and struggled, but never moved more thing his fingers and toes. "Let me out of here you fucking bastards!"

"Shut up!" Tahila yelled and spat onto his face. Being strapped down helpless, one stream of her spit dribbled into his eye, while another dripped down the side of his face.

"You fucking bitch!" he yelled. "I'm going to fuck your mouth till you die bitch!"

"I don't think so," Tahila answered calmly, took Julian's hand and left the room, shutting off the light. They went into their bedroom and celebrated the first half of their mission complete. But only the capture of Stanley would make things right again between them.

During the two months that Julian was building the two devices, Tahila had been reading that book and performing Kegel exercises religiously for several hours a day, every day, to restore the tightness in her vagina lost to the two rapists. To Julian's delight, after two months of working her pussy muscles, she was able to lift Julian's 20-pound bowling ball in a sling merely by grasping onto the cord by her pussy muscles.

Their lovemaking began with Julian getting Tahila wet. He crawled between her legs and massaged her genitals with his mouth. She oohed and aahed a few times before she succumbed to his talented tongue. Tahila grabbed the back of Julian's head while she rocked with every flick of his tongue over her engorged clit. Julian hungrily lapped up every drop of pussy juice that she poured onto his tongue.

Satisfied, she gently pushed her lover onto his back and licked the pre cum that had started to ooze out of the top of his cock. "Oh! Make me come, baby!" he moaned.

When she sensed that he was about to explode, she swung her leg over his hips and impaled herself onto his cock. She clamped down on his cock like a vice with her newly developed pussy muscles and milked the cum from his cock as he laid there still.

"Holy girl!" Julian gasped. "You are even tighter than before..."

"Yeah!" she grinned and squeezed so tightly that Julian grimaced in pain.

After Tahila had sucked ever drop of cum out of Julian that she could with her newfound vagina strength, she stood and said, "I'll be right back, love."

She put on a bathrobe and walked into the spare room where Mark was still locked, strapped, and shackled into the toilet-slave chair.

"You better be here to let me out of this fucking thing, bitch!" he yelled.

She backed up and sat on Mark's face. She grinned when she saw the look on his face just before her cum-soaked crotch made contact with his mouth. He had closed his mouth at the sight, so she lifted up and pinched his nose. When he opened his mouth to breathe, she sat back down and let Julian's cum drip into his mouth. She squeezed her pussy muscles, forcing every drop out of her vagina into Mark's mouth.

Then she just sat there for several minutes, savoring the knowledge that the reluctant faggot had no choice but to swallow her lover's hot seed.

She had also been waiting for another opportunity to arise, which had just done so. Feeling pressure in her bladder, she relaxed her pelvic muscles and took in a breath. A moment later, her pee was gushing out her pussy into Mark's mouth.

"You swallow it," she said. "Or I'm not getting off."

She remained seated until he had swallowed all her piss that she had peed into his mouth. When she stood, he immediately moaned and puked up all over his own face.

"Oh, you bastard," she said. "I'll have to send Julian in now to rinse your puke off you."

She returned to join her lover in bed and told him what had happened. "C'mon, you have to rinse his puke off his face," she giggled.

Tahila led Julian back into the spare room where Mark's face was still drenched in his own puke.

"So what do you want me to do, love?" he asked Tahila.

"You know," she whispered. "Don't you have to pee? Just rinse his puke away."

"I can't pee on him," Julian whispered. "I'm not gay, love."

"But you don't have to do anything gay," Tahila said. "Just stand over him like a guy pees. You don't have to touch him at all."

"Hmmm, yeah," Julian said. "You're right. I can do it if I don't have to touch him."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.