Doing Him - Cover

Doing Him

by Carlos Malenkov

Copyright© 2004 by Carlos Malenkov

Erotica Sex Story: A married couple discovers, then, years later, rediscovers anal sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Copyright© 2003 by Carlos Malenkov

They had been only eighteen when they married. Now Blake and Kim were celebrating 40 years of wedded bliss. So many years together. Struggling through the early years. Raising kids. Paying off a mortgage. Loving and fighting and reconciling. Their first great-grandchild had just been born.

The sex had always been pretty good. Neither of them had been a virgin before they met, and their wedding night had been more of an affirmation than a discovery of unknown delights.

Blake remembered the night he had first done her ass. They had been married just a year, and Kim was pregnant for the first time. She was in her eighth month, and vaginal intercourse was out of bounds for a good while. She was the one who suggested that...

"What about, well, you know I do have another opening down there. I've heard that in some cultures they do it like that to preserve a woman's virginity or to just avoid getting pregnant. Do you think we could try... ?"

It had taken Blake completely by surprise. Sure, he knew queers did it that way, but married folk? Well, why not? If done with tenderness and love...

He couldn't get it very far in, and the dry friction was chafing him and causing Kim considerable discomfort as well. Then she had an inspiration.

"Hon, fetch that jar of Vaseline from the bathroom. Stands to reason it would make things go smoother."

It did. In time Kim learned how to relax her sphincter muscles, and after that it wasn't unpleasant at all. She began to enjoy being taken in the back passage. It became a regular part of their routine, and, depending on her mood and the time of month, something she would sometimes even prefer to "normal" sex.

They thought of themselves as pioneers because they had practiced sodomitic love back when it was still forbidden. Back when even married couples could get sent to jail for it. Nowadays, though, it was nothing special. People even discussed it on TV talk shows. Ho hum.

Almost from the first time he had done it to his wife, Blake had wondered how it would feel to be on the receiving end. That luminous look on Kim's face when he was all the way up inside her, those little squeals of joy as she came and her anus spasmed and contracted around his hardness... If he had ever doubted that sex was better for women than for men, he no longer did.

Over the years, he had begun fantasizing about getting his own butt taken care of. He had even entertained the notion of going to a gay bar, letting himself be picked up, and... But no, he loved Kim and he couldn't be unfaithful to her. He couldn't even imagine himself speaking to her about it.

Married forty years with an unfulfilled fantasy.

It was Kim who finally brought it up.

"You know, honey, I've been thinking about, well, about gay men. About how they do it in bed. They make love to one another anally. I know how it feels when you do it to me, and I like it just fine when I'm in the mood. But I'm curious as to what a man would get out of having that done to him."

"Kim, according to what I've read, the anus is sensitive and loaded with nerve endings. It's true for both women and men. Women enjoy, or learn to enjoy, anal sex because of the stimulation of the dividing wall between rectum and vagina. With men, it's the prostrate gland that gets stimulated. Then there's the friction and the sense of fullness and the intimacy. And the delicious feeling of doing something dirty and forbidden. There's a powerful jolt of electricity generated. But, I don't have to tell you about that, now do I?"

That particular discussion ended with Blake making love to Kim... anally. It was the best sex they'd had in months.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.