Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Traci practically leapt into my arms when she rushed out from her house Monday morning. I gave her a long tight hug and a quick peck on the lips. Lori chuckled at our antics and told us to get a room. When I got into the backseat of Lori's car, Traci crawled in beside me.

Traci rapidly said, "Mom told me that you stopped by yesterday to ask her permission to date me! She wanted to know what I thought about you so I told her what a great guy you were. We talked for like an hour about you. After we were done talking, she said that she would give you permission! I tried to call you around 8:00 last night, but you didn't answer. Where were you?"

"8:00? I was actually seeing two very beautiful and sexy women."

I saw Lori blush slightly in the review mirror and luckily there was not much room for Traci to throw much of a punch. I decided to play it safe and after she landed the first blow on my shoulder, I pulled her in for a very tender kiss. When she pulled away, she gave me one of her fake pouts and said I was being a jerk.

"As you wish."

That statement caused a grin from the young girl. We held hands until Lori pulled into the school parking lot. After we got out of the car, we rejoined hands and I escorted her to her locker. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her I would see her at band.

"Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you. I have to miss band today. Mom said that she had made a doctor's appointment. I don't know why, but I think I should be back by lunchtime."

"Well, if I don't make it back in time for lunch, it will give me an opportunity to flirt with Michelle."

This time I dodged her punch and went back to my locker. When I got there, I ran into Fran. She said she had seen Traci and me holding hands this morning. I said yup, Traci was my girlfriend now, but that did not mean that she did not have to stop wearing mini-skirts. I could still look, but not touch. Since I was squatting down at my locker, she gave me a playful kick in the butt. Chuck had walked up to hear that last comment and told me that when Fran did start too wear mini-skirts that he wanted to switch lockers with me. Fran gave him a boot to the ass. I told Chuck that I had better not because that would be promoting incest. The three of us had a good laugh over our exchanges and then we went our separate ways.

At lunch, Traci was at the usual table with her friends. When I arrived, she stood up and gave me a long kiss that drew some comments from the girls. When we sat down, she and I were holding hands. I could detect a little jealousy from Michelle but she seemed happy for us. Traci told me to guess why her mom took her to see a doctor.

"I am guessing that the doctor was a gynecologist and the reason why was so you could get birth control pills."

Rose almost blew her milk out her nose when she heard that and Traci demanded to know how I knew that.

"I told your mom that I wanted to ravish her baby daughter. That I wanted to have sex with her in every position known to man, and even invent a couple that never been done before. I said that if she did not want to be a grandmother that she better make sure she had her baby girl on the pill."

I made sure to hold her hand tightly to prevent her from hitting me with it, but she just used her other hand instead. My comment and Traci's reaction caused the other three girls to laugh hard. I don't know how much of the blush was caused by embarrassment or excitement over what I said.

"You look sexy when you blush," I whispered softly into her ear and gave her cheek a kiss.

I met up with Traci again at the Dance studio. We were going to cover ballet for the next three weeks and I had made sure to bring the right apparel. We mostly went over barre work and did some floor exercises. I think Traci did not like the attention I received from the other girls in the class over my tights and leotard. After dance, we walked hand in hand to water polo practice.

Traci seemed to pick up the change of my demeanor right away when we got into the pool. Thursday would be our first game and it was against an out of conference team. We had to work on different set plays and as well as working well with each other. Since I was in the hole position, I had to know when and where to pass to my teammates when they drove towards the goal. Some preferred it high while others low. It wasn't until practice was over that I showed my affections to Traci. She took it in stride and knew that it was important that our feelings for each other should not transfer into the water.

We did our homework at her house that evening and she seemed to put a lot more effort into getting it done early so she could concentrate on me. After dinner, we sat on the couch cuddling and exchanging small kisses. The small kisses gradually grew to longer ones. When her mom arrived home we stopped kissing, but we still sat next to each other, my arm around her shoulder. Her mom smiled at us and joined us in the living room. We watched some television and when her mother got up to go to bed, I got up to leave as well. Marge insisted that I could stay longer but I told her that if I was left alone with her baby girl, I might ravish her. Marge caught my wink at her when I said that and saw Traci blush so she replied that was okay since Lori was over at the computer. Lori said that if I ravished her little sister, then I would have to ravish her as well. We all chuckled at Traci's reaction and I bid goodnight to everybody and went home.

The next few days were pretty much the same. We alternated which house we ate at and on Wednesday, Marge came over to eat dinner with us. Since I was told before hand that she would be coming, I had made sure to prepare the food that Lori told me that was her favorite. While we were eating, Marge pointed out these were all her favorites. I told her that I had to make sure I kept my future mother-in-law happy. That comment brought laughs from everybody, but I did see a slight flush creep up on her.

After dinner, Lori used my laptop to surf the web while Traci, Marge and I went to the living room to watch some television. I suggested we could watch the sumo tournament that the DVR had recorded earlier in the day and they agreed. While we watched it, I explained the rules and different techniques used as well as what the different terms that were used meant. Lori even joined us for a little while.

I asked Lori if she had talked to her mom about the wireless card or running Ethernet cable. She said no that she had forgotten. I then explained to Marge about my idea tapping their computer into my high-speed connection. Lori told her that they would be able to drop their current ISP and it would be no additional cost for me. Marge said that if I could install the cable without there being any signs of it, then I could do that. If not, we could try the card. I told her I could get the supplies and do it on Sunday. I also suggested that we could always put in gate that separated our backyards. She said she would have to give that one some thought.

After we were done watching sumo, Marge decided she should head back home. I also suggested that we call it an early night since we would be having a game tomorrow. Traci reluctantly agreed and the three of them, plus my laptop, went back to their house. I did my evening routine and climbed into bed. Besides reviewing the day's events, I also went over the plays that I would need to know for tomorrow.


Thursday's game was an easy victory. I was able to score quickly a couple of times because when the ball would be tossed into me, the guy guarding me would go after the ball in my right hand. A forward would drive on my right side, causing the goalie to shift to cover that direction I would then grab the ball with my left hand shoot backwards into the upper corner away from the goalie. After the second time, the goalie stopped cheating over to one side and was forced to stay in the middle. Fran was also very effective and we won 5 to 1.

After our game, we watched the Varsity play after we had showered and changed to our street clothes. Their game had a faster pace, but they won as well, 9 to 7. Afterwards, the team decided to go to In-and-Out to celebrate our victory. Since Lori was there to cheer the Varsity team, she gave us a ride there. Chuck had stopped by to root for us so Fran and he also rode over with us. Chuck rode up front in the passenger seat and I ended up in back between Fran and Traci. I said I could skip the hamburgers and enjoy the sandwich that was in the back seat. That earned an elbow from Traci. Chuck said he should switch seats with me so that it would be a dark meat sandwich. That earned him a slap on the head from his twin who was sitting directly behind him.

When we got there, I was surprised how simple their menu was. Just Hamburger, Cheeseburger, French Fries, Shakes, Sodas, and something called a Double-Double, which were two slices of cheese and two slices of hamburger patties. Chuck told me to order the 4X4 and that I would not be disappointed. When I got my order, I found out that a 4X4 meant four slices of cheese and four hamburger patties. Chuck explained that there were different codes for different combinations. He said I could even find them on the web. I had not had much exposure too fast food, but I think I had found the best. I remembered an agent coming back from a mission raving about a place called White Castle, but I doubted it tasted as good as In-and-Out.

We hung out there for a while and celebrated our win. Chuck called his mother for a ride and he and Fran went home, she lived a couple of houses down from him. Lori, Traci, and I went back to their place. Lori had called home to inform her mother that we would be eating with the team so she did not have to worry about cooking us dinner. When we arrived, we dove into our homework. I spent most of my time helping Lori with our Calculus assignment. After we were done, Marge served us an apple pie she had baked in the afternoon. She topped it off each slice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was delicious and all of us told her so. It was when I was helping Marge in the kitchen with the dishes that she informed me that I had a clean bill of health.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.