Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"As I buzz through the valley of succulent delight..."
- Chad 6:9

It was just past nine on a Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. Rose, Pollyanna, Traci, and I were all in the living room watching Japanese news off the DVR. A huge grin erupted across Pollyanna's face as Rose struggled to get out of her girlfriend's grasp to answer the door. Traci and I laughed as Pollyanna held the smaller girl firmly, though Traci's laughs did suddenly cease as she fell back, her support suddenly vanishing as I quickly got up to answer the door.

I frowned slightly as I made my way to the door. Jean, Michelle, and even Erin, knew just to let themselves in instead of ringing the doorbell. I was not expecting any visitors that morning, and it was rare for any of my friends from the anime club to stop by without calling first. Any elation that I had been feeling before quickly vanished as a quick peek through the door's eyehole revealed the likely identity of who was outside. I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled before opening the door.

"Hello. My name is Cameron, this is Jane, and we were wondering if we could speak to the homeowner."

They were well-dressed and appeared to be in their mid-twenties. Their physical differences made me suspect that they were not siblings, at least not biologically. They both did have identical toothy smiles on their faces, though I was unable to tell if they were genuine or not. They were also carrying books and magazines. Two of the titles, 'Watchtower' and 'Awake', confirmed my suspicion on what they were.

"You're looking at him," I informed Cameron.

His smile faltered for a second as he gave me a dubious look. He quickly recovered and then asked, "Perhaps there is an adult that I may talk to?"

Both Marge and Lori were still asleep upstairs, and I did not want to have to disturb either of them. With all the stuff we had done the night before with Slave, I doubted I would be seeing them before noon. Friday night was the first time that the three of us were able to engage in sexual activities without the watchful eyes of my girlfriend. Rose had gone to the movies with Pollyanna, and I was able to use that window of opportunity to finally sink my unsheathed cock into Marge's pussy. I came twice with Marge and Slave before leaving them to their own devices in Marge's room. When I went down to my bedroom, I recounted my experiences to Traci, which resulted with her repeating the actions to the best of her ability. Her small silver dildo was called into play to replicate the time when I fucked Marge's pussy while Slave assfucked her. Traci was able to milk two more orgasms out of me, though they were very light in cum.

I matched the pair's grin and was just about to tell them what they could do, when it dawned on me that there was one person in the household who might want to speak to them. While I had an inkling of what their stances on homosexuality were, I figured that it would be better to hear it from the horse's mouth.

"Actually, there is not; however, there is somebody here who might wish to speak to you. If you would please come in, I'll go get her."

I took a step back and allowed them to enter the house. I showed them into the study right off of the foyer and then went into the living room. Three curious heads were turned to see what had been going on. I gave a small smile to Rose. "Cameron and Jane are in the study. I thought you might like to talk to them," I informed the redhead.

Rose gave me a puzzled look, but she got up easily, as Pollyanna did not restrain her this time. As Rose headed to the study, I resumed my position on the couch. However, my girlfriend did not lean against me. Instead, she sat upright and gave me a strange look. "Who's Rose talking to?" Traci asked.

"Cameron and Jane," I replied, which earned me a frown.

When Traci shifted her attention to Pollyanna, she shrugged and supplied, "I'm guessing she's on a 'date'."

The frown deepened on her face, and quite suddenly, she got to her feet. She quickly moved out of range of my grasp and started moving away from the couch. "Where are you going?" I queried.

"To our bedroom," was the reply I received, but I noticed that Traci slowed down considerably as she passed the archway to the study. Less than a minute passed before she came back into view, and once again, seemed to move at a snail's pass when walking by the entrance to the study.

When Traci sat back down on the couch, she seemed to let Pollyanna's words and any tidbits of the conversation she heard sink in. Then, it was as if a light bulb went on above my girlfriend's head. It started off no brighter than a pen light, but grew to as bright as the sun. I had to stifle my laughter as the expression of sudden comprehension crossed her face.

"Church! Rose has been going to Church! That's why Sunday Mornings seemed to be the most often she was going out with people. She wasn't dating them, she was going to service!"

"Churches, Temples, Synagogues, Mosques," Pollyanna listed with a grin.

"But-why didn't you guys tell me what she was doing? Why did you let me think she was dating people?"

I waited a few seconds before answering, "Because it was funny?" to which Pollyanna began to fervently nod. Traci's expression slowly became a scowl as she quickly turned her head back and forth between the two of us. Pollyanna and I could not withhold our mirth any longer and began to laugh aloud. That, of course, only seemed to make Traci angrier, which only increased our laughter. However, when I then caught sight of Rose coming in from the study, the laughter suddenly left me.

"Chad, could you please ask our guests to leave?" While Rose had tried to keep her voice neutral, she was seething in anger. While it had just been amusing to make my girlfriend angry, strangers having the same effect on Rose was another matter completely. I bolted to my feet and went into the study.

"I'm sorry; your presence is no longer desired in this house. I must ask you to leave." Unlike when I first greeted them, I spoke in a clear, firm and precise tone. Gone were the smiles that they had before, and the way they reacted to my request made me think that they were starting to believe that I was indeed the homeowner. When we reached the doorway, I informed them, "There is nobody in this household that wishes to speak to you or your brethren again. Please remove us from your route, and I shall be calling your Kingdom Hall to reiterate my request to them, as well."

"We'll only stop by to see if you have moved," Jane said. It was the first time I had heard her voice, and while it might have had sounded pleasant if I had not known who she was, it ended up sounding grating and whiney.

I knew my emotions were twisting my perceptions of them, so I took a cleansing breath before replying. "I assure you that I will not be moving in the next six years. However, I will make it a point to call once a year to the Kingdom Hall and inform them that I have not moved. Goodbye."

It took my last few ounces of self-control not to slam the door in their faces. They were perfectly entitled to their faith and were free to try to help guide lost souls into their flock. The problem I had was that they could have been a bit more diplomatic when it came to explaining their beliefs instead of saying something that either hurt or upset my friend. When I returned to the living room, Rose had moved closer to her girlfriend, but she remained standing. While she was a tad less red with anger, she was still simmering.

"Not only did they tell me that I would have to remain celibate, but that I would have to suppress my desires, longings, feelings of attractiveness, sexual fantasies, and so on regarding other girls! Like I can even do that. At least the Catholics and Mormons will accept you if you remain celibate, but not to even think about it! Like that is even possible. Why can't I find a church that will accept me?"

Rose then collapsed into a chair. A hurt look appeared on Pollyanna's face because Rose had not resumed sitting next to her. Fortunately, Rose had glanced over and saw her girlfriend's reaction and immediately reached out her right hand towards her. A smile broke out on Pollyanna's face as she grabbed ahold of the offered hand.

I too decided to sit in a chair so I could face Rose directly. "Rose, you're facing an uphill battle when it comes to the Judeo-Christian tradition and homosexuality. It's causing a schism in the Episcopal, Presbyterian, and the United Methodist Churches. Have you had a chance to check out the United Church of Christ or the Unitarian Universalists yet?"

Shaking her head, Rose said, "No. I haven't met anybody at school who attends either one of them."

"I'm not surprised. Both are rather small compared to the other churches. Truth be told, while the Unitarian Universalist church was the first large religious group to welcome gays and bisexuals fully, most don't consider them Christians. Heck, only a small percent of Unitarian Universalists consider themselves Christian."

"What about the other one?"

"United Church of Christ? Yeah, they are a tad more mainstream when it comes to Christianity. They were founded in the late Fifties from seven different Christian traditions, and they oppose discrimination based on race, gender, and sexual orientation."

"I'd like to go and check them out," Rose said.

Nodding, I replied, "Okay, tell you what, I'll see if Eve can give us a ride up to the one in San Luis."

All three girls looked at me with confusion on their face, but Traci was the first to speak. "Who the hell is Eve?"


"Amen."

Eve let out a sigh of relief as the entire congregation repeated the minister's word, signaling the end of the service. Rose, who had been sitting on the other side of Eve, quickly got to her feet and practically bolted away from the pew we were in. I had to assist Eve to her feet, as she was slightly weak-kneed; she took ahold of the arm that I offered her and allowed me to lead her towards the exit.

When we stepped outside, Rose was already halfway to my car. I suspected that her hastened pace had less to do with the rain coming down and more to do with what I had been doing to Eve during the sermon. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the remote to unlock the car doors for Rose. After pressing the button on the remote a few times and the car not showing any signs of unlocking, Eve's tightening grip on my arm clued me in that I had the wrong remote. Letting out a mild curse in Lithuanian, I retrieved the correct remote and unlocked the car doors.

Eve and I were barely in the car before Rose launched into me. "Jesus Christ! What the hell were you two doing in there?!?"

Eve let out a low moan as I triggered one of the three remotes that I had. I'd been doing that throughout when I heard certain keywords. 'Jesus' was the keyword that controlled the vibrating egg in Eve's pussy. It would remain on until the keyword was repeated or 'Amen' was said.

"Goddamnit!" Rose cursed as she turned to Eve, "Will you knock that shit off?"

If anything, Eve's moans seemed to intensify. Perhaps it was because I had activated the vibrating butt plug when Rose uttered the other keyword. The smile on my face faded as Rose shifted her attention back towards me, the fire in her eyes matching her hair.

"I know you don't believe in a higher power, but I do. I can't believe you would pull this shit inside of a house of worship."

I started to apologize, but Eve interrupted me. "Can I come, Doug?"

The previous evening, I had given Lori a set of instructions that we would be following that morning. We were to take on the personas of Doug and Eve, two teens who had traveled down from the North County to attend service. Of course, if we saw anybody that we knew, we would resume our regular roles, but since the United Church of Christ was a small denomination, the chances of that were rare. Another set of instructions that I had given was that Eve was free to come as she pleased while we were in public, but when we were in private, she would have to ask for permission. At that moment, I was tempted to tell her no and abort the scene, but that would be punishing Eve for my folly. I glanced side-to-side to make sure the coast was clear. The rain and condensation on windows decently masked what was going on inside the vehicle; while the heat of the sexual excitement from Eve seemed to be a source of the windows' fog, I think the temperature fueled by Rose's anger would have sufficed. "You may," I answered.

Unlike when we had been inside the church, Eve was free to vocalize her orgasm. Her moans grew louder and louder until she reached her peak and let out a short scream. The knuckles on her hands grew white as she gripped the steering wheel in front of her tightly. As she started to come down from her orgasm, she shifted around in her seat; trying to dampen the effects of the vibrators in her orifices.

After Eve had her orgasm, I shifted my gaze back to Rose and saw that the look of anger had been replaced with one of hurt. The guilt that I felt increased tenfold, but before I could say anything, she sadly said, "This could have been the church that I have been looking for, but you ruined it. I can never show my face in there after the stunt that you two pulled."

The idea of combining Lori's training with Rose's visit to the United Church of Christ seemed to have been a good one at the time. 'Killing two birds with one stone, ' was the phrase that came to mind, but I guess as a pacifist, I should have known better than trying to kill anything. I began to feel as awful as the time that Traci and I had our little blowup. "I'm so sorry," I quickly said to my redheaded friend.

Holding up her hand, she replied, "Save it, Dave."

"Dou--" I started to correct her when the significance of the name hit me. It must have shown on my face because Rose broke out with a grin. Flabbergasted, I tried to come up with something cohesive, but what escaped from my mouth was a jumble of syllables.

"Gotcha!" Rose exclaimed between a fit of laughter. When she recovered from her mirth, she said, "You fell for it; hook, line, and sinker. Don't get me wrong, I was pissed when I first figured out what was going on in there, but I had time to calm down. Still, it was fun watching you squirm when I busted your chops."

The smile on my face was genuine, mostly from the knowledge that I had not alienated my friend. "So, what gave us away?" I asked.

After letting out a small snort, Rose answered, "I knew something was wrong when you and Lori insisted on being referred to as Doug and Eve this morning, but it never occurred to me that you would do something inside of church. I think it was the change in 'Eve's' breathing that made suspicious that something was up. That, plus I swore I heard a faint buzzing sound a couple of times during silent prayer."

Eve was already flushed from her most recent orgasm, so I was unable to judge if the idea of others hearing the vibrators embarrassed her. Her unfocused gaze seemed to be preoccupied on the windshield in front of her. Unlike when she had been sitting in the pew, Eve's knees were spread and a weak humming could be heard as the car grew quiet. It did not last long, because Rose began to giggle.

"Also," Rose added, after she finished giggling, "you kept your hands in your jacket pockets throughout the sermon. It took me a while, but I figured out that you were doing something every time the pastor said 'God' or 'Jesus'."

A sigh escaped from Eve when I switched off the vibrators, though it was difficult to tell if it was one of relief or disappointment. Still grinning, Rose took a deep breath and seemed about to repeat the keywords, but changed her mind at the last second and simply exhaled. Her grin started to fade as she looked at me seriously. "Chad, I know I was overacting before, but I meant what I said. If you're going to defile a house of Go--worship, please don't do it when I'm there, or at least, not one that I might be interested in returning to."

To me, the building that we had been in was a simple structure whose purpose was to provide shelter to those who gathered to practice and discuss what they believed in. What I had not considered was the special significance that it held for those people, but more importantly, to my friend. I had not realized my actions had been disrespectful, especially since the United Church of Christ was one of the few religions that I respected. My haste in planning had had an unforeseen consequence. Nodding, I replied, "Understood. You think you want to come back?"

"I think so. I was somewhat distracted today, but I liked what I heard. I'm still interested in checking out the Unitarian Universalist, though."

"Okay, I think Lori and I are free next Sunday if..."

"No!" Rose quickly replied, cutting me off. "I'll ask Mrs. Caspar or Mrs. Huntington if they could take me, thank you very much."

Rose gave me a smile, and I realized how lucky I was. In my carelessness, I had pushed the bounds of our friendship and had been fortunate that I had not damaged it permanently. While Rose had always been considerate of my views, I had not always been so of hers, and I vowed to be more so in the future. Smiling, I turned my attention to the girl sitting beside me. "Let's go on home, Lori," I said, signaling the end of the scene.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.