Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Leadership has a harder job to do than just choose sides. It must bring sides together."
- J. Jackson

I was still tired when I woke up Sunday morning and would have tried to have gone back to sleep except for the building pressure in my bladder. It took me a few minutes to untangle myself from between Marge and Lori -- at least, I was pretty sure it was Lori. Before I had drifted off to sleep, I muttered "Graffiti Bridge" into Slave's ear and thought I had heard her reply, " 'Night, Chad."

I was able to get out of bed without waking anybody else up and trotted into the bathroom. After finishing my morning piss, I debated on leaving the seat up. In the end, I lowered it since there would be no guarantee that it would be my girlfriend who would be the next to use it. After all, it was only amusing when it was Traci's yelp of surprise I would hear, and it would be foolish of me to make enemies out of Marge and Lori. It did not matter much, anyway; Traci had not fallen for my trick in quite a while, always checking to make sure the seat was down before using the toilet.

With the gymnastics moves I had to do to get out of bed, I was wide-awake and knew that it would be difficult to go back to sleep, so I decided that I might as well start my day and brushed my teeth. Upon reentering the bedroom, I noticed that the void in the bed that my absence had created had been filled; Lori had scooted back, and now had Marge's arms wrapped around her. Traci was on the other side of Marge and was sleeping on her back, the blankets partly pulled off and revealing her polka-dotted pajamas.

I walked up to the side of the bed that Traci was sleeping on and spent a few minutes just gazing at the angelic face of my girlfriend. The previous evening, after we had finished cleaning up the mini-orgy that we had had in the living room, it was Traci who had insisted that Marge and Slave come back to the master bedroom with her and me. I had only been in the bedroom for a few seconds before Traci pushed me into the bathroom and insisted that I take another shower, making sure to 'clean her cock'. After my shower, I had returned to the bedroom to find Slave on her back on the bed, with Marge kneeling between her legs at the end, eating her out. Traci had then come up to me and sank to her knees, as well, and had begun to make sure I had done what I was told. Traci had also proved me wrong and had been able to milk another load of cum from me. It probably would have been easier to squeeze blood from a stone, but after she had earned a small mouthful of my jism, she had gotten up and had gone over to the bed. Slack-jawed, I had watched in amazement as Traci climbed onto the bed and fed my semen to Slave in the same fashion that Marge had done earlier. After she finished, she had gotten out of the bed, grabbed her pajamas, and gone into the bathroom to take a shower. By the time she got back, she had found Slave and me on either side of Marge, feasting on her breasts while finger-fucking her pussy. After Marge had eaten Slave to an orgasm, she had declined Slave's offer of reparation, saying that if she was going to get 'knocked up', that it would be by my cock, and not Slave's mouth. That is when Slave and I had double-teamed Marge, and we had worked her pretty close to an orgasm by the time Traci finished her shower. Marge's orgasm had been the last of the evening, as everybody was quite sated by then. Traci finally directed where everybody was to sleep: I was to spoon Slave, Marge was to spoon me, and Traci was to sleep next to her. After I had returned Slave to Lori, I had drifted off to sleep, counting the number of cigarettes I had earned.

I gave my sleeping girlfriend a gentle kiss on the forehead before putting on my robe and leaving the bedroom. When I reached the living room, I noticed that the sliding glass door was open, letting a cool breeze into the house. I felt my body tense up; I was quite sure I had secured the house before retiring to the bedroom. The sound of a skillet being set down on the stove came from the kitchen, though, so I forced myself to relax as I went to greet Rose.

"Morning, Daisy," I said as I entered the kitchen.

Rose turned from the stove, scrunched her nose, and replied, "Morning, Chad. By the way, I only let potential lovers call me anything but 'Rose'." After a moment's pause, she gave me a seductive grin and added, "I guess you CAN call me whatever you want."

Rose let out a throaty laugh at my startled reaction. I sincerely hoped that Rose's flirting was all in jest, as the idea of another lover would be quit daunting, especially after the previous night's events. I went over to the refrigerator and grabbed a Zima. While it was rather early in the morning to start drinking, golf was going to be starting up in a few weeks and I would be following the Athletic Code again, so I figured I might as well enjoy it while I could.

The twist-off cap came off easily, and I tossed it on the table when I sat down. Rose waited until I took a swig before asking, "Will I be needing to make enough for Erin?"

Confused, I answered, "No, why?"

"Oh, I thought that she might have stayed the night. Especially after I found this in the dishwasher," Rose replied, holding up the purple FeelDoe.

'Scheiße, ' I thought to myself. Marge had put the FeelDoe into the dishwasher to clean it, despite my protests of wasting water and electricity for the single-item load. Staying steadfast, she refused to wait until there were dishes to go along with it -- the idea of eating off something that was washed at the same time as the FeelDoe being too perverted.

I did not enjoy lying to Rose, but correcting her false impression might betray Marge. Skirting the issue, I said, "Oh, that. It belongs down in the Dungeon."

Nodding, Rose said, "It looks wicked cool. Polly and I could really enjoy something like this, though it might be a tad too big for her."

The image of Rose wearing the FeelDoe and plowing into Pollyanna entered my mind, and I had to quickly push it out. Being discovered alone in the kitchen with Rose and a hard-on would not be the best of circumstances. It was bad enough that I had to fight the stirring in my loins from Rose's earlier flirtation. "They make a smaller version. If you want, I'll ask Erin to pick up one for you."

If Rose noticed the way my voice cracked, she did not let on as she replied, "No, I'll ask her myself. If you ask her, I might not end up paying for it. Besides, it will give me an excuse to talk to her. What time is she going shopping with Lori?"

I had to think a moment before answering. "I don't know. Last night, Lori told Erin that Vicky was able to go shopping with them, but I don't think they set a time. Maybe you should plan on having Erin for breakfast, as well."

When Rose started to giggle, I realized my unintentional pun and joined in. Rose started to reply, something about being full of Pollyanna from dinner the previous evening, when Lori came into the room. She was freshly showered, wearing my Midori no Hibi anime tee shirt and a pair of her sister's panties. When she spotted Rose, Lori blushed slightly, but Rose just shrugged nonchalantly and asked, "When are you going shopping with Erin?"

"Shit!" exclaimed Lori. "I forgot to set up a time with her! And I was supposed to call Vicky once I did."

There was a slightly panicky edge to Lori's voice, but Rose took care of it by asking in a commanding tone, "What is Erin's phone number?"

"767-3251, Ma... Rose," Lori instantly replied, a smile breaking across her face when she said the other girl's name.

While Lori went over to the kitchen phone to call Erin, Rose retrieved a container of leftover white rice from the refrigerator and dumped it into the pan on the stove. It was only a few days old and was perfectly fine for making fried rice. Drinking my Zima, I began to review places that I had not checked for any mislaid cigarettes. Unfortunately, because of Rose's zealous cleaning, I doubted I would find any under the furniture or between the cushions of the couch and chairs.

I had just resolved to check my leather jacket for the umpteenth time when Marge joined us. Like Lori, she appeared to have just taken a shower, and was wearing her robe. She was pouring herself a cup of coffee when Lori hung up and dashed from the kitchen.

"Erin is on her way over," Lori cried over her shoulder as she left the room.

Marge subconsciously raised her left hand to her face and said, "Oh, I had better put on some makeup."

While none of the women in the household wore garish amounts of cosmetics, I thought none of them needed it. I preferred the natural look and voiced that opinion. "Nonsense. You look beautiful the way you are. Why use makeup to cover it up?"

Rolling her eyes, Marge patiently explained, "Chad, makeup is used to accent, not cover. I'll feel better once I have something on my face." She then set her coffee mug on the table and left the kitchen, as well.

When Traci entered the kitchen, I thought I would give her a heads-up. "Erin is on her way over."

"Cool," she replied as she sat down at the table. She must have noticed the look of surprise on my face, as she asked, "What?"

"Oh, nothing. I thought you might want go put on some makeup or change into something else."

Traci was still in her pajamas and her hair was slightly disheveled. I received a dark look and her voice was in an icy tone when she exclaimed, "You think I need to put on makeup? Am I so hideous that I need to hide behind a layer of makeup?!?"

'Tatti, ' I thought to myself. Rose, who had been witness to my discussion with Marge, began to laugh as I stammered to my defense. Traci cut me off with a grin and said, "Gotcha. I overheard you and Mom talking."

Rose's laughter redoubled, and I returned my girlfriend's grin. For as much teasing as I dished out on her, it was good to see that she could give as much as she took. Once I had a chance to think about it clearly, I realized that Traci had reduced the amount of makeup she wore, sometimes wearing none at all at school. At first, I thought it was because of zero period swimming and her not wanting to have to rush to put it on between classes, but it went back before then. I, most likely, expressed my views about finding girls who did not wear cosmetics attractive, and she had taken it to heart. Occasionally, she would wear lipstick and seemed to take great pleasure in using my face as a blotter. The previous Wednesday, it was not until I was in dance during second period that I spotted myself in the mirror and saw a pair of lip marks on my cheek. No wonder Mrs. Todd had a smirk on her face every time she looked at me during English.

Once Rose finished laughing, she brought over the skillet of fried rice and placed it on the table. Traci and I got up and set the table while Rose brought over the rest of the food. By the time we were finished, Marge and Lori had returned. A worried look crossed Marge's face when she glanced at Rose, but the redhead did not seem to notice it. It was not until after breakfast that I was able to find out what was bothering Marge.

"Chad," Marge asked in a hushed tone as soon as we entered the living room. "Has Rose been upstairs?"

Rose was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast and had allowed Traci to assist her.

I shrugged and answered, "I don't know. She was in the kitchen when I woke up, but I wouldn't see why not." Marge's worried expression seemed to deepen so I asked, "What's wrong?"

"I forgot to close my door last night. If she's been upstairs, she'll know that I wasn't in my room last night."

I gave Marge a soft smile and told her, "Relax. Rose is very good at keeping secrets. After all, you've kept that tube of Anal-Eze on your dresser for all this time, and has she said anything? She's the one who opened the sliding glass door to air out the room and did not give me any grief. However, when she found the FeelDoe in the dishwasher, I did tell her that it belonged in The Dungeon."

Marge's eyes widened at the mention of the dildo, but after she took a cleansing breath, she forced herself to relax. Changing subjects, she asked, "How do I look?"

Besides brushing her hair and putting on some lipstick, Marge was wearing a Bruins tee shirt and a pair of tight fitting jeans. Marge still maintained an athletic body, so I attributed the tightness of her alma mater shirt across her breasts from having two babies. That, or she had purchased it a size smaller to begin with. I reached out and cupped her breasts, my thumbs drawing slow circles around her nipples.

"Chad!" Marge exclaimed, still in a hushed tone. She did not pull back, but her gaze shifted over my shoulder towards the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

Once her nipples were erect -- the eraser sized tips poking firmly against the material -- I lowered my hands and told her, "Just adding the final touches to your ensemble."

Marge smiled at me, and after one last glance towards the kitchen, gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Wednesday's brouhaha was still fresh in my mind, so I brought up the back of my hand and wiped away any remnants of lipstick that might have been transferred to my mouth. Marge began to chuckle at my antics; her laughter sounded so much like her youngest daughter's. I ended her chuckling when I wrapped my arms around her and drew her into a hug.

We ended up standing there, holding each other, for a full minute. There was nothing erotic about our embrace, just two people who cared deeply about one another expressing it through a hug. When we broke the hug, Marge had a crooked smile on her face and was trying to blink back her tears, lest she ruin the mascara she had just applied. 'Thank you, ' she mouthed to me before turning away to look for some Kleenex.

Marge was not just some sex fiend who could go without emotional attachment. She had arranged to have the Monday after next off from work so she could drive me around on some errands, and I vowed to myself that I would use that time wisely. Initially, I had planned on only missing third and fourth periods and hoped to be back by lunchtime, but I figured I should just write the rest of the school day off. Walking back to the master bedroom, I began to think about possible scenarios for that Monday.

"Eureka!" I actually shouted it when I felt the familiar shape of a pack of cigarettes through the inside pocket of my denim jacket. My high spirits came tumbling back down, however, when I pulled out the pack and discovered it was empty. Crumbling it into a tight ball, I threw it hard into the corner of the walk-in closet. After I had composed myself, I retrieved the discarded pack and dropped it off in the wastebasket as I passed through the bathroom. I paused in there long enough to grab a hair tie and pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

When I returned to the living room, I discovered everybody had migrated to the foyer. Erin had arrived, and she and Lori were just about to leave. It had taken me less than a minute to change from my robe to my current outfit (a tie-dyed 'Jesus Christ, Superstar' tee-shirt and pair of 501s), so I realized then just how long my search for cigarettes had taken.

After I greeted her, I asked, "Did Rose already place her order with you?"

It took her a few seconds to realize what I was asking, but when she did, she grinned and nodded. "Yeah, and I even told Petunia I was willing to give her a hands-on demonstration."

Rose blushed, and from the confused looks on the Caspars' faces, I guessed they had no idea what we were talking about.

"Could you get me another one, as well? Same size as before, but with the additional feature."

Still grinning, Erin replied, "Sure." She then turned to Marge and said, "Same offer applies to you, as well."

Marge must have figured out what we were talking about, because she began to turn red. If it was from embarrassment or a sexual flush, I was not sure. I think it was the latter, because she replied, "I just might take you up on that offer."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.