Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"I thought they said to stick my fingers in THE dyke."
- A Little Dutch Boy

I awoke Tuesday morning with a hard-on. Being a typical male teenager, this was not an uncommon event. While I could not recall the exact details of the dreams that I had just had, chances were that my erection was not linked to a 'wet dream' but had more to do with the hand that was slowly stroking my cock.

With Lori's head on my left arm and my right hand on her hip, I was able to rule myself off the list of suspects. Watching Lori's breathing pattern, it appeared that she was sound asleep, so that eliminated her. Leaving the only remaining bedmate...

"Morning, Traci," I said softly, turning my head to the right to least disturb Lori.

The hand on my cock disappeared; I felt Traci shift before her lovely face entered my field of vision. She had a wide grin on her face. We exchanged a quick kiss on the lips, and I removed my right hand from Lori to began to reach up to Traci, but she slipped away from my grasp.

From Traci's expression, I knew that nothing but trouble could arise if I did not keep track of her. Jeopardizing Lori's slumber, I rolled from my left side and onto my back. Even trying to keep my left arm still, Lori's head did end up shifting a tad, but she appeared to remain sound asleep. At least in my new position, I could now keep track of Traci.

The disadvantage (I soon discovered) was that it made me more vulnerable to attack.

Traci turned down the covers so that my cock was exposed to the open air. She then lay down next to me and renewed her hand job, but at a very slow pace. "I want to watch the two of you," Traci whispered into my ear.

"Mmm," I replied softly, enjoying the sensation of my girlfriend's hand. "I thought it was Lori's night alone with me."

"Well, she voided that when she brought me into the bedroom. Besides, it's morning."

A sliver of light was peeking through the curtains, and while it was technically dawn, it was still about an hour before Traci and I usually got up on a school day.

"She might not be interested. From what I've seen, Lori isn't as horny as you."

"Yes she is!" both girls replied in unison.

Traci giggled as Lori rolled over to face me. I received a heartwarming smile from Lori as she placed her left hand on my chest and slowly began moving it down to join her sister's.

"When did you wake up?" I asked after giving her a peck on the nose.

"About a minute ago," she replied. "And I don't mind if Traci watches us."

Lori's head was still on my left arm, so I had to slide it out from under her; once it was free, I reached down to feel Lori's sex. She parted her legs when she realized where my hand was going. I felt that, while she was moist, she was nowhere near being wet enough for intercourse.

"Well, I see two choices: stop playing with my cock while I get Lori wet enough for sex, or use that vial of Astroglide."

Lori's left hand had just passed my navel when I listed the options. She paused and then lifted her head to check the time. Biting her bottom lip, I could see the debate in her eyes before she rolled away to retrieve the lubricant from the bedside table. After she used the Astroglide on herself, she squirted some on the head of my cock, which Traci quickly applied.

Traci released her grip on me when Lori moved to straddle my hips. Reaching down, Lori took ahold of my rigid member and guided it into her. Even with the lubricant, I only made it three-fourths of the way into her before she stopped. She rose up slightly and then began to work my cock in and out of her pussy using short and shallow strokes.

The hand that Traci had been using on my cock began to wander down towards its owners pussy when I stopped her. "Straddle my face," I instructed my girlfriend. I received a grin as she quickly moved to comply. When Traci started to mount my noggin facing the headboard, I asked, "Didn't you want to watch your sister?"

A few seconds passed while Traci hesitated. When she did turn to face her sister, I heard her say, "Don't you dare try any dyke stuff with me."

Lori, who had worked her way down so that my entire cock could fill her pussy, paused and chuckled. "Paranoid much? My homophobic sister."

"You mean 'my kind and wonderful sister who is generous enough to share her boyfriend, so I better be grateful', don't you?" Traci quickly retorted.

I heard Lori chuckle as my view of her was replaced by the beautiful sight of my girlfriend's pussy being lowered over my mouth. I knew that I would not last long with the sensory overload of a warm, tight pussy on my cock and the savory taste of another on my lips. I decided to keep my mind off the situation by trying out a technique that I had heard from a comedy CD that Mike Richards had lent me. While the comedian's routine had been extremely crude and raunchy, the idea of 'tonguing the alphabet' seemed like it should be fun to try.

As wet as Traci was before my tongue made contract with her, I began to suspect that her left hand had not remained idle while her right had been busy with my cock. When I reached the letter 'J', Traci's knees clamped tight around my ears and she achieved an orgasm. Traci kept her sensitive pussy away from my tongue for a minute before she lowered herself and I could resume my recitation.

What surprised me was, when I reached the letter 'V', I heard Lori say that she was getting close. I did not even think that Lori would have an orgasm during our morning session with as little time as she had to be aroused; nevertheless, I began to thrust my hips up to meet her descents, and when I shot my meager little load, Lori quickly followed.

I had paused my tongue action when I climaxed and was going to start over with the lower cases when Traci dismounted herself from my face. Lori also dislodged herself from me, but she kept a firm grip on my slowly softening cock. Tilting it slightly towards Traci in offering, my girlfriend vehemently shook her head, to which Lori shrugged and lowered her mouth upon it. Apparently, as much as Traci enjoyed the combined taste of her and me, she did not want to see what flavor her sister and I had created.

Lori's masterful mouth mainly concentrated on cleaning rather than reviving my spent organ. With the prospect of math finals later on that day, we all knew that we could not afford to miss school, despite the fun we could have instead. When Lori finished cleaning my cock, I quickly rolled to my right. Traci's eyes widened in surprise as I held myself over her. I flashed her a grin before I continued to roll past her and got out of bed. Traci's right hand continued to idly rub her clit, something she had started while she had been watching her sister service my cock. When it became apparent that I was heading towards the bedroom door instead of the bathroom, Lori asked, "Where are you going?"

"Probably to smoke the three cigarettes he earned this morning," supplied Traci without a hint of sarcasm in her voice. What I had found most interesting about her mistaken observation was that she had included Lori's orgasm as a cigarette-earning one. When we had negotiated what earned a cigarette, sex with others had not been brought up. After all, as addicted to smoking as I was, I was not an (complete) idiot.

Lori grinned and gave me a wink that her sister did not see. I had not informed Traci that I had run out of cigarettes and had hoped to hide any signs of withdrawal. "I'm getting us some bottled water. I don't know about you two, but I'm thirsty."

Both girls nodded, but Traci protested, "At least put something on! Rose might be up."

It was still rather early for the redhead to be in the kitchen, but I complied with my girlfriend's wishes and donned my yukata. After all, adding to the number of times Rose had seen me naked was the last thing that I needed. "Why don't you two jump in the shower, and I'll join you when I get back," I suggested. Dodging a pillow that Traci threw at me, I made a hasty retreat.

When I reached the kitchen, it was not Rose but Marge who was up. She was sitting at the table in the breakfast nook, reading the newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee. She smiled when I came in and greeted me. "Morning, Casanova."

I rolled my eyes at her and retrieved the bottles of water from the fridge. An evil impulse flashed in my mind and I acted quickly on it before reasoning had a chance to interfere. I set the water on the counter and walked over to Marge. She had looked up to see me approaching and when I leaned down to kiss her, she closed her eyes. They only remained closed for a second before they flew open in surprise, the taste registering in her mind. Still, it was I who ended up breaking the heated kiss.

"Bastard!" Marge spat, her breathing beginning to grow heavy.

Since I had been adopted by the CYA, there was a very good chance that I was indeed a bastard. The fire in Marge's eyes were driven by lust, not anger, so I figured that I had not upset her too much. A flush had slowly begun to make her way up her face, but the terrycloth robe that she wore made it difficult to detect any other signs of excitement.

"Fine, be that way and I won't tell you which daughter you just tasted," I said as I retrieved the water that I had set down.

I heard Marge get up. I suspected that she was going to follow me to the bedroom, but I heard her go up the stairs. A small part of me began to dwell upon the possibilities of me and all three Caspar women at the same time -- until I realized I was getting to cocky and should just consider myself blessed that I had such a fantastic girlfriend.

The smile that was on my face piqued Traci's interest when I entered the bedroom. As the sexual atmosphere had slowly dissipated, modesty had prevailed, and Traci had slipped into a bathrobe. The bathroom door was open, and I heard Lori in the shower. I handed a bottle of water to my girlfriend, and she asked, "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I love you," I told her. I waited until Lori finished her shower before I recounted the encounter with their mother in the kitchen. When I finished my story, Traci was red with embarrassment and Lori was giggling, both at the story and at Traci's reaction to it.

Once Lori recovered, she asked Traci, "Can I borrow some underwear?"

Traci nodded and pointed to the dresser. "Second drawer down. I think there is a pair of white cotton ones that should stretch to fit you," she answered as she headed to the now vacant bathroom.

While Lori was taller than her younger sister was, I did not think there was that much of a difference in their hip sizes. After she put on her sister's cotton panties, she began to put on her cheerleading outfit. "Girl's basketball," she supplied while she paused to inspect her cheerleading briefs. She must have decided that any visible stains would be too difficult to detect because she went ahead and put them on.

"Chad, are you coming?" my girlfriend asked from the shower.

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "It will be a while before I'm 'coming' again."

Lori giggled at my pun, and I moved to give her a kiss on the cheek before going into the bathroom. I was surprised when Lori redirected my mouth to hers and we ended up Frenching each other. I was unsure how much of Traci was still on my lips after the kiss with Marge and my drinking a bottle of water, but the wicked grin Lori gave me after breaking the kiss told me that there was still some there. I began to feel a stirring in my loins at that, but I was certain that my cock was out of commission for the rest of the morning. I quickly entered the bathroom -- lest I try to prove myself wrong -- and joined my girlfriend in a (luckily) chaste shower.

It was while I was shampooing Traci's hair that she mentioned her mother. "I think you'd better service Mom," she told me.

"Hon, Marge isn't a car. Besides, she's not safely on the pill yet, and there's no time this morning," I said, not adding that it would take a small miracle to resurrect my cock.

"You don't have to be on birth control to be eaten out. Anyway, I don't mean now; maybe this weekend when Rose is at Pollyanna's house."

Not only did Traci own my cock, but apparently, she owned my mouth as well. I felt somewhat relieved that Traci had considered her mother's state. Marge and I had not had any sexual interaction since the initial encounter a few weeks back. Fearful to broach the subject because I did not want Traci to feel like I was pressuring her, I had remained silent. "Sounds like a plan. You'll be there?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I think I'll keep my clothes on in front of my perverted mother this time..." Traci replied, her voice trailing off. I finished shampooing her hair and gently nudged her, signaling her it was time to rinse. She turned around and let the water run through her hair. I gave her chin a quick kiss before using that opportunity to lather myself up with a bar of soap. When Traci finished rinsing her hair, she picked (from the vast assortment) a bottle of conditioner and handed it to me.

It was while I was massaging in the conditioner when Traci spoke again. "Do you think I'm a homophobe?" she asked.

"No," I replied instantly. "While you might be vocal about your sexual preference, I don't think you're homophobic. Tell me, do you think Rose or Pollyanna is inferior or worthless compared to you?"

"Of course not!" Traci replied without a second's thought.

"Are you afraid that they are going to pin you down and ravish you?"

Traci was silent for a moment before replying, "No."

"Then that answers your question. Sure, I think the revelations of two of your best friends being gay, combined with the knowledge that your mom sometimes lusts after her daughters, have made you raise your guard up, but you are far from being a homophobe." I then added, "However, you might want to watch your language."

"Huh?"

I signaled Traci again and she turned around to rinse her hair. I think she wanted to hear what I was going to say because she stopped me from repeating the conditioner. I traded places with her to rinse off the soap from my body and explained, "You sometimes use words like 'dyke' and 'fag'. While you use it playfully, you might end up hurting people's feelings. Take the word 'nigger'. My friendship with Chuck is good enough that I might be able to use it with him, but it is still a rather ugly word, and just because he might be comfortable with it does not mean that those around him are. I think the only people who can use that word freely are black, just like 'dyke' and 'fag' should be reserved for homo- or bisexuals."

Traci nodded meekly, and we finished our shower in silence. As soon as I finished brushing my teeth, I pulled Traci into me and gave her a strong kiss. At first, she protested because she was still brushing her teeth and had a mouthful of toothpaste, but after a short moment, she relaxed and we enjoyed the (peppermint-flavored) kiss. She shot me a grin after we broke the kiss and appeared to be in better spirits.


Central City High was kind enough to its students to schedule their major departments end-of-semester finals on different days. I think my nonchalant attitude about the tests seemed to infuriate the girls in the household, who did worry about them. Even my ever-stalwart ally Rose snapped at me on Wednesday, saying that if I was not going to study, then the least I could do was some of the housework. I quickly complied, since it was a rare occasion for Rose to ask for help, and even a rarer one when it came to chores. I was also able to get some much-needed time alone so I could make some phone calls and inquiries on the internet without anyone peering over my shoulder.

It came to no surprise to me that, on the weekend following the finals, we ended up just vegging around the house. Saturday evening, Traci and I did end up having a rendezvous with a surprised (then extremely happy) Marge. Traci had remained true to her word and had remained clothed while I preformed cunnilingus on her mother. That did not preclude Traci from taking part in the action, though, as she gave me a blowjob while I ate Marge out. The two of us were equally surprised when Traci removed her mouth from my cock and allowed her mother to swallow my load of semen.

The start of the new semester brought a new routine for Traci and me. We had both signed up for zero-period swimming to improve our water polo. One of the advantages of taking that class was that it counted towards P.E. credits. A disadvantage was that it meant having to get up an hour and a half earlier.

When Traci and I emerged from our bedroom for that first morning, we could smell the scent of bacon cooking. Entering the kitchen, we found Lori and Rose already there. Rose was at the stove frying bacon, while Lori was setting the table.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Making breakfast, of course," Rose answered.

"I mean, why? You two don't need to be up so early"

Lori answered this time. "We thought that we would take you two to school."

"And then what? What are you going to do after taking us to school?"

Lori shrugged, replying, "Study in the library. It opens at seven o'clock."

I glanced at Traci, who just shrugged. Whatever plan Rose and Lori had concocted, it was news to Traci. I shook my head and said, "No. You two should not alter your lives just to make Traci's and mine easier."

"Chad," Traci said. "Since they went through all this trouble and are ready for school, perhaps we should let Lori drive us today."

Seeing the logic in her observation, I nodded. When we sat down to eat, Rose seemed disappointed that all that Traci and I were having was toast and orange juice. She asked why we were not eating more.

Traci answered, "Rose, Chad and I are going to be swimming for a good forty-five minutes. The last thing we want is a full stomach."

"But you have to eat more than that!" protested Rose.

Shrugging, I said, "I'll grab a Sunny D from the school vending machine and bring a power bar."

Traci nodded agreement, and Rose just rolled her eyes at the two of us. Since Traci and I had budgeted thirty minutes for the walk to school the previous night, the two of us ended up watching some of the news from TV Japan that the DVR had recorded. Lori and Rose joined us a short while later. A few minutes before the time we had planned to leave, Marge came down the stairs.

"What are you two still doing here? Doesn't your swimming start today?" Marge asked after she spotted Traci and me on the couch.

I answered, "Yeah, but Lori is going to drive us."

Marge nodded and then asked Rose, "Where are you going?"

Rose had gotten up when she spotted Marge descending the staircase and had started towards the kitchen before Marge stopped her. "I was going to heat up your breakfast," Rose replied.

Shaking her head, Marge said, "Sit back down, I can fend for myself."

I spoke up and stated, "Actually, we might as well head on out now."

It took less than a minute for everybody to gather their things. Since Lori had parked her car in the garage over the weekend, we had to pass through the kitchen to reach it. Marge was putting the plate of food that Rose had left for her in the microwave when she noticed us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.