Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Swimming outside in January was the nail in the coffin; I swore that I would always live in a climate like the one that Central City possessed. Traci and I frolicked around in the pool, and after a short stretch, we ended up in a make-out session. It started to get pretty heated when Traci wrapped her fingers around my hardened member.

"I think I am starting to like the idea of skinny-dipping," Traci said with an impish grin.

I brushed my thumb over her nipple and nodded in agreement. We resumed our kissing but quickly broke it when we heard the sound of a throat being cleared. Traci and I quickly looked up to see Rose standing above us.

"Mrs. Caspar sent me out to find you guys. She wants to know why her oldest daughter is all alone in the living room."

The grin on Rose's face grew when she saw me abort my plan of lifting myself out of the pool and, instead, swam to the ladder. I had placed my hands on the edge of the pool and was about to heft myself out when I realized that in my current condition, it would be rather difficult (if not painful). However, it made me somewhat of a spectacle as I emerged from the water, and Rose gave me an appraising look before she turned her attention back to my girlfriend. Traci had pressed herself against the wall and was going to extricate herself in the same matter that I had originally planned (a trait that we had picked up during water polo), but stopped herself when she saw Rose looking at her.

"Could you please turn around?" asked my girlfriend.

"Why? We've been naked in front of each other before."

"That was before I knew that you liked girls," pointed out Traci.

Rose shrugged and said, "I know how to get you out of the water." She then walked over to me and sank down to her knees in front of me.

I had been wiping the excess water off my body, since I had neglected bringing out any towels, but the sight of Rose positioning herself to give me a blowjob froze me. Traci, on the other hand, did not suffer from paralyzation as I did. She was out of the pool in a flash and playfully shoved Rose aside.

"Bitch, I should have called your bluff," Traci said, with a trace of humor in her voice.

Rose just grinned up at Traci and replied, "If you did, I wouldn't be enjoying the wonderful view right now."

Traci, who was practically towering over her friend with her hands on her hips and her feet spread apart, realized that Rose had an unobstructed view of her pussy. Modesty caused her to quickly bring her right hand down to cover her sex while her left arm covered her breasts. "Hentai," she called the redhead as she dashed into the house.

I helped Rose to her feet and said, "I thought you girls were going shopping after lunch."

"Yeah, that was the plan, until Mrs. Weller got a call on her cell phone. Some relatives were stopping by her house, so she and Michelle had to return home. After we dropped off Polly, Mrs. Caspar called, but when she didn't get an answer, she assumed that the three of you were out so it was safe to return."

After I had removed a majority of the water off my body, Rose and I headed back into the house. Marge did not seem too surprised to see me naked; perhaps the fact that both her daughters were also in that situation had given her a heads-up. She gave me a bemused look and said, "It appears that the three of you have been busy."

I gave her a sheepish smile and said, "I guess I had better introduce you and Rose to Slave."

Marge raised an eyebrow, so I explained, "I think, at least for now, that it would be best for Lori to have two different personas: herself and Slave. Maybe in time it might progress to the point where the personalities integrate. By the way, do you think that Slave noticed the two of you coming in?"

Marge shrugged and said, "I doubt it. She's just been sitting there, playing with that..." Marge's voice trailed off as she did a quick double-take between the dildo that Slave had and my member. When she realized that the plastic cock was a replica of my own, she exclaimed, "Damn! Where in the hell did you get that made?"

My erection had died down somewhat, but it was still stiff enough to make the comparison easy enough. "I bought a mail-order kit," I explained.

Marge wistfully inquired, "Think you could order another one? I wouldn't mind having one of those."

My surprise at Marge's revelation in front of Rose was quickly trumped by my shock at Rose saying, "Yeah, me too."

"Me three," added Traci, returning from the master bedroom wearing a long-sleeve sweatshirt and sweatpants. I guessed that her earlier embarrassment of being caught nude had caused her to overcompensate so that the least amount of skin was now visible.

I donned the yukata (summer cotton kimono) that Traci had brought out for me as a way of avoiding their requests. I thought that a change of conversation topics was in order, so asked, "You all want to help me with something?"

The dubious looks I received led me to spell out my plan. "I had mentioned to my slave that I was going to have some friends come over. Having more than two sets of hands touching her would sell that idea. All that I ask is that you refrain from touching her sex."

I had not looked at anyone in particular when I said that last comment. It was more like I was unsure which person I needed to warn the most. The smiles on all three ladies faces told me that they agreed with my idea. When we all had settled around Slave, Marge said, "I sure hope that CAME from you."

My gaze followed from where she was pointing to some dried semen in Slave's hair. I let out a theatrical groan and said, "I'm sure Traci will fill the two of you in on what happened earlier."

Rose and Marge shifted their attention to a grinning Traci before returning it to my slave. Since I was closest to the coffee table, I reached out and retrieved the dildo from Slave. It was a far stretch, but I was able to put my replica on the table. Slave had returned her arms to her side when she relinquished her grip on the dildo and was patiently holding her position. I started out first by reaching out and running my hands along her left arm. Traci followed suit by caressing her right arm. Slave had flinched slightly with my initial contact, but had settled down and did not react when she felt Traci hands. However, Slave did react when Rose's hands began to run along her back, and Slave was trembling with excitement when Marge ran her fingertips along my slave's taut stomach.

A slight gasp escaped from Slave's lips when Marge's fingers brushed across Slave's erect nipples. Rose lifted the headphone off Slave's left ear and the redhead gave me a knowing grin when she heard the song that Slave was being subjected to. Rose then leaned in and ran her tongue along Slave's earlobe. I was momentarily transported to the night Rose was kicked out of her house when she mimicked Fran's giggle into my slave's ear. I was unsure if Lori had ever been present when Fran giggled, but the reaction from Slave told me that she knew the giggle did not belong to any of her housemates.

When the headphone was placed back over the ear, I asked Marge to move back a little. I tapped my slave on the shoulder three times and Slave assumed third position. This drew a couple of 'ohhs' from the two women who had not witnessed it before. Marge asked, "Does she know any other positions?"

"Well, there is second position, but her headphones need to be removed before she can get to her feet. I'll be... hey! Not too hard, now."

Rose gave me a sheepish grin as she removed her hand from my slave's ass. The spank that she had given Slave was not particularly hard; more that the sound had interrupted what I had been saying. I noticed that, when Rose spanked Slave's other buttock, it was a lot softer.

"Wow, Chad, she is really turned on," observed Rose.

With the view that Rose had, she could easily tell how excited my slave was. After a few more caresses from us (and a couple of spanks from Rose) we all withdrew our hands. I tapped Slave once on the shoulder, and she returned to her kneeling position.

Marge asked me, "How far did you want to carry the charade?"

"Hmm. How about keeping Slave in this position for say, twenty minutes? Then I'll remove the headphones and inform her that the two of you are on your way home. I'll give her the option of either staying in slave mode or returning to Lori. You two can arrive in about ten minutes after that."

"Remind me to stay on your good side, Chad. I would hate to ever be on your bad one," Marge said with a grin.

I chuckled and could not stop my face from lighting up when another idea popped into my head. "You could always run down to the AM/PM and buy me a carton of Camel Wides," I suggested.

I was running dangerously low on the coffin nails, but any chances of Marge buying me cigarettes were nixed from the growl that emitted from my love. I batted my eyelashes at Traci and meekly asked, "A pack?"

I did not need a verbal answer; the look that she gave me told me I had a better chance of having a date alone with Fran than having her mom buying me smokes. After the ladies finished preparing to go back out and had made sure nothing stood out to give their earlier arrival away, I tried pressing my luck one more time when Rose and Marge were leaving the house. Rose had already gone outside, and I caught Marge in the foyer. Traci had not strayed far, perhaps knowing me all too well.

"Psst. If you bring me back some cigarettes, I'll order another dildo-making kit," I said to Marge in a stage whisper.

Marge chuckled and, after glancing at her youngest daughter, replied, "Tempting as that might be, I think I had better not. I think I would prefer the real thing -- and I don't want to piss off your 'pimp'."

Pouting was rather difficult since I was also suppressing a chuckle at the notion of Traci being my 'pimp'. Marge saw my reaction and added, "It will be a while until I am safely on the pill, but I still have the tube of Anal-Eze that you left in my room."

I gave up my pout and let myself chuckle. I drew closer to Marge and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Drive safely, and we'll see you in about ten minutes."

Marge glanced at her watch, nodded, and left the house. Traci and I returned to the living room as we heard Marge pull out of the driveway. I waited until I could not hear the car anymore and then removed the headphones off Slave.

"Slave, my lover just called and told me that she and my maid will be returning. You have a decision to make: do you stay as you are and have them see you in this state, or do you become Lori?"

Slave began to tremble after I finished giving her the two options. Hearing that Marge and Rose were returning only confused Slave, making her uncertain whose hands had been on her. After she found her voice, Slave stated in a soft whisper, "I'll stay as I am, Master."

I caught myself nodding at her again and slapped my forehead at my foolishness. After I removed her blindfold, I tilted her head up so that she could see me nod. I asked her, "Is there anything you need?"

I had been thinking more along the lines of getting her a drink or letting her use the bathroom, so I was caught off guard when, after a moment's hesitation, she said meekly, "I need to cum. Can I cum, Master?"

It took me a moment to ponder her request. Slave had behaved far beyond my expectations and, throughout the session, had been extremely horny. I had planned to let her have a couple of orgasms at the end of the day, but I decided to be flexible. I let a wicked grin cross my face and asked, "Okay, but once you start you'll have to continue until you climax."

Slave noticed my reaction and hesitated for a few seconds before nodding. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked sternly.

The sexual flush that Slave had paled slightly when she realized her error, and she hurriedly answered, "I understand, Master."

"Fine. Now, how do you usually masturbate?"

With her mistake fresh in her mind, she did not hesitate for a second and answered immediately, "I use my right hand to rub my clit, and play with my nipples with my left, Master."

I told Slave, "Fine. Then, switch hands: use your left on your clit, and your right on your breasts."

Slave brought her left hand up to her mouth and moistened her fingers. While she lowered her now-wet digits to her sex, she glanced at her sister watching her. Slave started to close her eyelids when her fingers made contact with her pussy.

I commanded my slave, "Keep your eyes open and locked with mine."

Slave's hands stopped for a second, but continued their manipulations once our eyes met. It was an ongoing struggle for Slave to keep her eyes fixed with mine as her instinct told her to close her eyes or look away. It took her a little while for her excitement to build up, letting out soft little moans as she rubbed the fingers of her left hand above her clit and alternating pinching her nipples with her right. She was so lost in her own little world that she did not hear Marge pull up -- nor the (rather hard) slamming of the two car doors. She did hear when the front door opened and froze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.