Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Chad, I think I might be ready for you to have sex with my sister."

It was a week after Traci had discovered the location of the Dungeon. We had both woken up early and were lying in bed, my right arm around Traci while she rested her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and asked, "Are you sure?"

"No, that's why I said I think I'm ready. I think it might be best if you had sex with somebody else first, though; that way, if I can't handle it, then it won't affect Lori. I think it would be worse if I let her do it once, and then denied her the chance to do it again, rather than not allowing her to have sex with you at all."

"It sounds like you have been doing a lot of thinking."

Traci nodded into my chest. I unwrapped my arm from her and started to reach for the phone. That prompted Traci to ask, "Who are you calling?"

"Fran, just wanted to see if she was free for sex." After Traci shot me a dark look, I rolled back over towards her and kissed her on the nose. "You know, you left yourself wide open for that. You obviously have somebody in mind. You should have just said who in the first place."

"Mom."

I studied the look on Traci's face, and I could see that she was quite resolved in her choice. I decided to find out why she chose her mother. "Why Marge?"

Traci answered, "Well, I know that Mom is already attracted to you, and if I could handle you having sex with my mom, then I could handle you having sex with my sister. Also, Mom must be lonely. Trust me, I know that three years sometimes does not seem like a long time, but in other ways, it seems like an eternity. She doesn't break down and cry like she used to, but I'll catch her sometimes getting teary when something reminds her of Dad."

"Maybe your mom isn't as horny as her daughters," I supplied.

That drew a snort from Traci. "Trust me, Mom can be horny. I know for a fact that she masturbates. She thought we had all fallen asleep during the first sleepover, but I hadn't, and I saw her pleasuring herself."

I grinned at that, thinking back to the occasion. No wonder Marge had been embarrassed when I commented about the smell of the living room. I refocused on the subject at hand. "If I had sex with your mother, it will change the way all three of us interact. You might no longer see her as a mother, but as my lover and a possible threat. In a way, me having sex with her could make her your equal in your eyes. Are you prepared for that risk?"

"If somebody told me six months ago that I would be lying in bed, trying to convince my boyfriend to have sex with my mother while I watched, I would have told them that they were crazy."

"You want to watch?"

She blushed as she realized she had let that slip. She decided that since she had let the cat out of the bag, she might as well plunge on. "Yeah, I do, actually. I want to be in the room. I'm not sexually attracted to my mom, so I won't join in or anything, but I want to be there."

"Okay, when do you think would be a good time for the three of us talk about this?"

"Well, I had thought that we might want to spring it on her tomorrow. She's not working, and Lori said she could take the rest of the girls to the movies instead of our regular lunch date. That should give us plenty of time for you to make love to her."

I shook my head. "Two things with what you just said. One, your mom likes to weigh all of her options, and I doubt that she would be eager to take such a big step without thinking about it for a long time. The second thing is that you just said 'make love to her'. I've told you before that you are the only person in my life that I have made love to, and if we do end up doing something with Marge, it will be just sex. However, I could foresee me possibly falling in love with her. We both love the same person, and that might transfer to feelings of love for each other. I honestly don't know if I can love more than one person at the same time. Then again, I never thought I would fall in love at all until I met you."

I had been tempted to say 'until I met Fran', but I realized the seriousness of the conversation we were having.

Traci said, "I love you, Mom, and Lori, but it is a different type of love that I feel for you. Are you saying that if we do this, I might have the same type of love that I feel for you applied to my mom?"

I let out a long sigh and said, "I don't know. As much experience as I have had with sex, I don't know about love. This aspect is new to me."

Written on Traci's face was the question I knew she wanted to ask, but was afraid to. She knew that I had been sexuality active before I met her, and part of her wanted to know the details. Another part of her was afraid of the truth. The few times she had worked up the courage to ask, I had told her that I didn't 'kiss and tell', but the last time she had asked, I had told her that if she really wanted to know the exact details, I would tell her. Since then, she had stopped asking.

"I still think it would be better to spring it on Mom, so that if she has to think about it, then fine. If not, then we can go ahead. It would be better for me if I plunged in, instead of wading in."

"Okay. We'll follow your plan for now and see what develops tomorrow. Anyway, we better get up and get ready for school.


Marge was up in her room when Traci and I approached her the following morning. Lori was driving Rose around so that she could do her grocery shopping. Rose preferred to shop in the morning so that she could buy bakery goods that were reduced for a quick sale. I think if Rose had it her way, she would stop by the stores every morning to see if she could pick up some bargains.

Marge was curled up in a cushioned armchair, one of the pieces of future that she had brought from her house, reading a novel. When we entered the room, Traci and I sat on Marge's bed so we could face her.

I decided to give her a heads-up about the type of conversation we were going to have. "Mrs. Caspar, your daughter and I would like to talk to you."

Upon hearing the way I addressed her, she immediately bookmarked her novel and set it down. She overacted the part when she grabbed the arms of the chair and physically braced herself for what was about to be said. She gave a smile at my expression, and then nodded for us to continue.

"Mom, you know that Lori has to wait until I'm ready before I let her to do anything with Chad. Well, I think I'm ready, but I'm not sure if I can handle it. I thought that it might be safer... if I let Chad have sex with you first, to see if I can."

The smile on Marge's face faded, and she sat back in her chair. After a moment of letting the words sink in, she gave me a look and asked, "Was this your idea?"

Before I could respond, Traci answered for me. "No Mom, this was my idea. I actually had to convince Chad that this would be the best solution."

Marge shifted her attention to her daughter, "So, you think you can USE your mom to see if you can handle having your boyfriend fuck somebody else?"

There was a slight trace of anger in Marge's voice, and Traci visibly flinched at it. I could detect Traci was on the verge of tears when she said, "No Mom, I don't want to just USE you. I love you, and I know that you're attracted to Chad. I just thought..."

"So what? I might be attracted to Chad, but that does not mean that I'm going to act on it. What gives you the right for you to decide that I'm going to be your little guinea pig?"

As Traci tried to work up a reply, I laid my hand on her knee and decided that I should finally step into the conversation. "Marge, while I'm not sure that this might be the wisest move, I know Traci has put a great deal of thought into it. She would have never suggested it if she thought it could hurt you. I explained to her that if we did do this, it would forever change the type of relationship we have. Also, I would not be 'fucking' you. I would be having sex."

"And the difference being?" Marge asked, a little of the anger fading from her tone.

"To me, 'fucking' is what two people do when there is no emotional attachment involved. 'Having sex', there is a connection between the two people; it isn't as strong as making love, but it's there. I do truly care about you. I told Traci that I'm new at falling in love, but if it was possible for me to love more than one person at a time, I could see myself falling for you. That was one of the risks Traci and I have already discussed."

She gave a small snort and said, "You see yourself falling in love with such an ugly old lady?"

"Baka, don't give me 'ugly'! Calling yourself ugly is calling your daughters ugly. When I look at you, I see what Traci and Lori will look like in eighteen years. When I first met you, I told you that you could pass for an older sister, and I wasn't lying. You have a hot, firm, nubile body, Mrs. Caspar, and if I had not met your daughter, I would have tried to seduce you."

She gave me a half-smile, and then motioned with her hand that I should continue with my compliments. She finally stopped me when I was comparing her with Helen of Troy. After she chuckled at some of the silly lines I had used, once again I tried to convey that she was indeed a beautiful woman whom I would jump at the chance to have sex with.

"Knowing you, I bet you want me to fuc... have sex with Chad right now," Marge said to her daughter with a bemused look.

Marge knew that patience was not one of Traci's strong suits. She did not know what else Traci had in mind, so was surprised when my girlfriend added, "Yes, and I want to stay and watch the two of you."

Throughout the conversation we had been having -- that is, after Marge had gotten over her initial reaction to it -- I had noticed some signs that Marge was growing aroused. A slight flush, the hardening of her nipples through her tee shirt, the unconscious shifting in her seat, and so on. There was a trace of it as well in her voice, when she asked, "Are you sure about that, dear?"

"No, I'm not sure; that's why I'm going to stay here and watch. I want to make sure that I can handle the idea of Chad being with somebody. So how about it? Here, why don't we switch places right now?"

Traci got up from the bed and went over to her mom. She helped Marge to her feet and guided her to the bed, where she sat her down next to me. Traci then went over to the chair that her mom had been sitting in.

I turned to look into Marge's eyes, and I once again was transported to the night that Traci and I had kissed for the first time. There was the same excitement in Marge's eyes, mixed in with a little bit of fear. It was obvious she had decided to go through with this after all.

However, I knew there was a small matter that needed to be aired before we continued. Clearing my throat, I softly asked Marge, "When was the last time you were tested?"

Marge and I both turned to the audible gasp that came from Traci. Traci seemed flustered when she said, "Chad, I told you that Mom has only had sex with one other guy: Dad! Why are you asking her that?"

Marge gestured at her daughter to take it easy. "Traci, dear, I'm a nurse. During my job, I do come in contract with bodily fluid. Chad has every right to ask that question; he's not just protecting himself, he is also protecting you." She then turned to me and answered my question, "I was tested in December, and I was fine. They test us twice a year, so my next test will be in June unless something happens -- like getting stuck with a used needle or something like that. And, no, I'm not on the pill, so you had better us a rubber."

I nodded at her answer to my unasked question. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Feeling Marge tense up, I then pulled back and asked her if she was sure about this. She looked at me briefly, then grinned. It appeared that any traces of fear had been replaced with lust, as she pulled me to her so I could kiss her again. As we kissed, I ran my left hand along her back, while my right hand moved up to cup her right breast. As I caressed her, I could not help but compare her to Traci. She was about a full cup-size larger then her youngest daughter, but her breasts were still firm. I rubbed my thumb over her erect nipple through the thin material of her tee shirt. When she moaned, I used that as an opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth and began to explore it.

While we were kissing, I slid both hands down to her waist, and began to lift up her shirt. She broke the kiss to remove her shirt herself. We then resumed our kissing; this time my hands had free access to her breasts. Marge's areolas were a tad bit larger than her daughter's were, but the nipples were just as sensitive. She moaned into my mouth as I began to roll her left nipple gently with my right forefinger and thumb.

After a minute or so, I broke the kiss and stood up. I peeled off my shirt and began to undo my pants. I stole a quick glance over at my girlfriend. She was sitting in the chair, slightly rigid, with her poker face on. When our eyes met, she flashed me a smile, but the conflict in her eyes was visible despite the distance between the two of us. Marge took that opportunity to remove her shorts. When we were both naked, instead of rejoining Marge on the bed, I sank to my knees beside her. I raised my hands to her sides and gently guided her to lean her torso towards me. When her breasts came within striking distance of my mouth, my tongue quickly darted out and gave her left nipple a quick swipe. She let out a gasp at the sudden contact and then a soft moan as my tongue began a slow path, sliding around her areola. When my tongue made contact with her nipple again, I enveloped my mouth around it and began to suck, slowly increasing suction as my tongue darted back and forth over it. I bit down, ever so softly, with my teeth, causing Marge's moans to become more vocal. She let out a cry of disappointment when I broke my contact with her breast, but let out a sigh of relief when I moved my head over to her right breast to begin the process anew.

After her right breast had received the same treatment as her left (balance, after all), I began my descent down her body. I trailed small kisses down from her breasts to her navel. As I focused my attention to what lay below her bellybutton, a grin broke across my face, and I stopped what I was doing. "It looks like you prepared yourself for me."

I shifted my gaze from Marge's pussy to her face. Her sexual flush and excitement masked if she was embarrassed by my comment. She was breathing heavily from my foreplay, and it took a few seconds to compose herself and explained the state of her pubic region. "That night you talked about shaving reminded me how much I use to enjoy being bare down there. I started shaving shortly afterwards because... well, it just makes jilling off so much better."

"See, I told ya she masturbates."

Both Marge and I were slightly surprised by Traci. We had been so focused upon each other that we had forgotten that she was even in the room. I glanced over at my girlfriend and said, "Hey, quiet in the peanut gallery!"

"Yeah, especially from somebody who is 'digging for clams' herself," Marge said, with a giggle.

Traci was sitting back in the chair with her legs parted and the top of her jeans unzipped, exposing her white cotton panties. Her left hand was on her chest, with her right resting on the top of her thigh. It was not hard to guess where the hand had been before she had made her comment.

It appeared that Traci had overcome her hesitation of Marge and I having sex.

I focused my attention back to Marge's pussy. She had shaved her entire pubic region, save for a strip one inch wide and three inches long on her pubic mound. I placed my hands on her knees to part her legs so that I could have a better view of Marge's inner sanctum. I did not have to apply any pressure, for she spread her legs wide with no further guidance from me. As she spread her legs, she allowed her body to fall so that she ended up lying on her back. Her pussy was similar to her daughter's: clamshell in shape, with her inner lips being smooth. However, the length of her lips was about a half-inch longer.

Due to the interruption in our foreplay, I thought it prudent to begin my teasing again. I started by bringing my right hand off of her knee and running a couple of fingertips along her inner thighs. I barely made contact with her skin as my fingers caressed her flesh. I soon replaced my fingers with my lips; again, just brushing my lips against her skin. I then ran my tongue along the junction between her inner thighs and vulva. Working my way closer to the center, I licked the groove that was created by the meeting of her outer and inner labia. Her inner lips were already engorged with blood, and I increased it by drawing them into my mouth and sucking on them.

Marge's moaning grew louder as I feasted on her succulent pussy. She let out a cry of surprise when my nose brushed against her clit. From the sound she made, I decided that her love bud was ready for more direct stimulation. I relaxed my tongue and made a soft lick along the center of her valley. She let out a louder moan when my tongue touched her clitoris, and let out a groan of disappointment when it broke contact. Marge had a slightly different taste than her daughter. I decided that one lick was not good enough to make a proper judgment, so I began my tongue bath anew.

After a short while, I stiffened my tongue up and began to insert it into her opening, trying to stimulate the sensitive walls of her vagina. Marge was practically dripping wet, so I brought up my right hand and coated my pointer finger with her juices. Once I was sure it was well lubricated, I inserted it into her hot box and curved it upwards, running it along the upper wall of her vagina. Marge knew what I was looking for, and after a few directional hints from her, I found her G spot.

As my finger began to massage her Grafenberg spot, I quickly brought the thumb of my left hand up to my mouth, and coated it with saliva. I then transferred it to her clit to withdraw her foreskin. Her clit was already rather erect and did not need much help in that department. I drew the love button into my mouth and started sucking gently, increasing pressure at Marge's encouragement. With the dual simulation, it was not long until Marge reached orgasm, sending my chin awash with fluid as she did. Since it lacked an acrid smell, I was pretty sure it was ejaculation. I did not have a measuring cup handy, but I estimated it was close to half a cup of fluid that came from her paraurethral glands. While it was not the most I had ever experienced, it was by far not the least.

I kept the suction on her clit throughout her long orgasm. When she finally came down, it did not appear that her clit was too sensitive, so I used my teeth and bit down softly. That seemed to jump-start her climb to a second climax. My finger started to stimulate her G spot when she moaned, "Chad, please; I want to FEEL you inside of me!"

I withdrew from between her legs and retrieved my pants. I fished out a condom, along with a little surprise for later. After I had put on the prophylactic and made sure it was secure, I suggested, "Why don't you move to the center of the bed so that Traci can have a good view."

Glancing over at my girlfriend when I said that revealed that she had grown a little bolder. Her pants were now on the floor, and she had her vibrator pressed against her pussy, rubbing it through her now-soaked panties. I was not even sure if Traci heard what I had said, but Marge had and readily moved herself into position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.