Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I had had hoped for later rather than sooner, but Traci finally found the entrance to the Dungeon. When the Caspars moved in, I think it was my insistence that the study be left alone that caused Traci to focus most of her effort there. I swear she even went through my entire manga collection on the bookshelves, pulling them down just in case one of them was a lever, the type one would see in the movies. Even pulling the bookcases away from the wall did not stop her from going through them again.

In the end, I think it was Rose's hesitation to put away the vacuum in the closet under the stairs when Traci was around, that clued her in. To my girlfriend's credit, she did not immediately go down into the basement. Instead, she waited until I arrived home on the first Tuesday of the New Year, then she informed me of her discovery. "Now that I know where it is, can I see it?" she asked me.

"Okay, but what you see down there, you must keep to yourself. The only other person who has been down there is Rose, so if you need to talk to somebody about what you see, you can talk to her. You think you can handle that?"

"What? You think I always have to tell someone when I know a secret?"

I was intelligent enough not to answer that question truthfully. I sidestepped the question and stated, "Also, the only time you can go down there is when I invite you. I want to keep the Dungeon a private and special place, and it loses some of its meaning if people just prance around down there."

"How come Rose gets to go down there alone?"

"Because she cleans and takes care of the equipment down there. Also, Rose is somebody who, I am almost certain, will never be on the receiving end of the stuff down there."

"How can you be sure?" my curious girlfriend inquired.

I answered, "Honey, don't you think Rose has been dominated enough in her life? I could see her perhaps dominating somebody, but I don't see, no, I don't WANT to see, her being dominated by anybody again."

She shrugged and, with that, we descended the staircase. I still had a great deal of work to do before it was anywhere near being completed. A majority of my supplies I had to get via the internet. I was holding Traci's hand, and I felt her squeeze it tight when she saw a few of the objects that were hanging on the walls.

"Relax; lots of these toys are just for show. I would NEVER use them on Lori or any of our friends."

"Why are they here then?" asked a shocked Traci.

"Two reasons. One, it is the fear that they could be used. Number two, I don't know if Fran might like them."

"Well, if you use that bullwhip on Fran, I want to watch."

I tried to ignore the glee in my girlfriend's voice. I hoped she was just joking as I had, and that she did not indeed want Fran to be tortured. As I was thinking about her comment, she let out a squeal in surprise.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Is this thing for real?!?"

I grinned at her discovery. I, myself, had the same reaction as she did when I stumbled across it on the internet. I knew I had to get it, and did not mind paying the ridiculous price it cost due to the limited availability.

"Yeah. That there is a 'Hello Kitty' vibrator."

Its official name was the 'Hello Kitty Vibrating Shoulder Massager', but it was discovered that it could be used for other purposes, especially to soothe those hard to reach places. She let out another yelp when she turned it on.

"Please be careful with that, it has not been used yet, and I would hate to see it broken before."

Traci gingerly put the pink vibrator back where she found it. As she explored a cabinet that had a wide range of flogging devices, I decided to test the weight on the pulleys I had attached to the ceiling. After I had made sure the ropes were securely fastened to the wall, I pulled on the wrist harnesses as hard as I could. They did not give at all; once again, I congratulated myself on a job well done. Traci came over to see what I was doing.

"Is that for Lori?" she asked me.

"Lori or Fran, I have... Damn!"

One should never bring up the name of a girl that your girlfriend was jealous of, especially if said girlfriend happens to be holding a cat of nine tails at the time. If one happens to do so, make sure to be at least out of striking range.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Chad. I didn't mean it."

However, she sure swung it as if she meant it. I disarmed Traci before I continued, "What I should have said, is that I don't know how far LORI might want to take this. There is lots of stuff down here that I doubt that I will ever use. Just because it is here, does not mean that it's going to be used, but if it is needed, then I don't want to have to stop what I am doing because I don't have it."

"Are you so sure that I am going to say yes?"

I smiled at her and said, "If you never say yes, then none of it will be used. I just like to be prepared, and I don't want to do anything half-assed."

Sheepishly, Traci said, "I did see a couple of toys that might be fun to try out. Why don't we take them to our bedroom, and give them a test run."

I shook my head at her request. "I would rather get a different set for that and leave this stuff down here. I know it is silly, but anything that I bring down here, stays down here. Oh, I know. You know how in your P.E. classes, they require you to have gym shoes and outdoor shoes? You don't wear your gym shoes outside, and you don't wear your outdoor shoes in the gym. Same type of principle, I guess."

She gave me a funny look, "I don't see what the big deal is."

"The items down here are tools. A majority of them are used for pain or discomfort. They lose their value when they are taken out from the dungeon and used for other purposes, say just pleasure alone. I don't know how else to describe it. Oh! How would you feel if I handcuffed you in the bedroom, but the cuffs were the same ones that I had used to suspend your sister from the ceiling with for five hours."

She seemed shocked that I would do such a thing, and voiced her concern, "You would never do that!"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know yet. Lori might work herself up to that point. I doubt that it will ever get that far, but say that it did. Would you still want to be using something that caused your sister discomfort for so long, no matter that she got sexual excitement from it?"

"Okay, I kinda see your point."

Good, I thought to myself. I had almost used an analogy regarding a sex toy and Fran, but even without a weapon, Traci was a dangerous girl. I thought it was safer to hold off on mentioning the tall blonde-haired girl's name while we were down in the dungeon.

"Looks like you still have a lot of work to do still."

"Yeah, I can only order so much via the internet. There is a sex shop in town, but you need to be at least over eighteen. I have been hesitant about asking Marge into helping me. I am pretty sure she trusts me, but some of these items might be a little too much, especially if she thought they were going to be used on her daughter."

"Well, you do know somebody will be turning eighteen shortly. I'm not saying yes yet, but if I do, you could always use her."

I let a wide grin spread across my face. I had already thought about using Lori to acquire my purchases, but I was glad that Traci had brought up the idea. I was not keen on public embarrassment for Lori, at least where others who knew her might be about. It was highly doubtful that we would run into anybody from high school at the sex shop. I would still stake it out, just to make sure.

Traci saw my grin and shook her head, "I'm still not saying yes, but if I do, I think it will be kinda funny that she has to buy her own toys or punishment tools."

I pulled my girlfriend into a hug and said, "I love you." I then suggested, "Why don't we go upstairs? We could use some of the toys that I had bought that have not yet crossed the threshold into the dungeon."

She grinned and practically dragged me up the stairs.

We had to make a quick pit stop in Traci's room, so I could pick up the boxes that I had hidden under her bed. That little maneuver almost blew the mood, since she was angry that, once again, I had used her room to hide something under her nose.

"Your room is the safest room in the whole house to hide stuff. You're almost never in here."

"Yeah, and you like to rub my face in it. Are you telling me that you don't like sleeping with me?"

"My love, one of my most favorite things is waking up with you in my arms. However, it would be nice to wake up with Fran in my arms once in a while."

"You're such an asshole. Why can't you say something nice without ruining it? Could you at least try and say something nice to me without adding a dig at the end?"

"As you wish."

I was lucky that my coded 'I love you' still worked its magic. We then turned to the packages that had started our little tiff. "Did you want to try being restricted, or did you want to play with something like a vibrator?"

Traci seemed a little nervous, and said, "I don't think I would really like to be tied up or stuff like that. I don't know why Lori finds that exciting. I wouldn't mind trying a vibrator."

"Big or small?"

"Small!" she practically yelled, not even allowing a second to lapse between when I asked her the question and when she answered.

I opened the box that contained a six-inch vibrator. The plastic toy was shipped with the batteries already installed, so while I would usually put in fresh ones before taking it down to the Dungeon, I figured they should be good enough for what I had planned. After all, the vibrator was going to be used as a source of pleasure, not torment, so I doubted it would be in sustained use.

"I just want to be clear from the start. If I am able to make you cum with this, I still get a cigarette, right?" I asked Traci.

She rolled her eyes at me in response while she was removing her clothes. Back on New Year's Day, we had agreed that I could not have a cigarette if it was just from me masturbating -- at least, if I did it without her involvement. In her words, 'You would just sit around all day, whacking off like those monkeys in the zoo.' In order for it to garner a cigarette, she would have to be present, conscious, and involved; 'Spanking the monkey while I'm sleeping next to you doesn't count', she added. I decided then not to pursue her obvious fixation on primates.

When Traci was nude, she got onto the bed, perhaps only the second time she had been on it since she moved in with me. It was a twin bed, so I ended up sitting beside her, near her waist. I leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss before sitting back up and turning on the vibrator. She looked nervous at first, but she closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh as I began tracing around the areola on her left breast with the sex toy. I spent a minute on her left nipple, teasing it and applying different amounts of pressure on it, until moving to the right breast.

When I had finished with her breasts, I could see that Traci was wet. She was not dripping wet, though, like in some of our previous encounters, so I brought the vibrator up to her face. Her eyes flew open when she felt the vibrating tool pressed against the lips of her mouth, and it took her a moment to figure out what I needed from her. When it dawned on her what her task was, she opened her mouth and allowed the silver colored toy to enter her mouth. Once she had coated the vibrator with her saliva, I took it from her mouth and brought it down to her sex.

The outer lips of Traci's labia were engorged with blood, the stimulation of her breasts having an effect on her lower region. I traced along the outer edge of her pussy with the vibrator, which caused her to gyrate her hips as she tried to press against the vibrating toy. As my right hand guided the vibrator around her sex, my left hand began to reassuringly stroke her left leg. Traci let out an appreciative moan when I brought the vibrator up to her clit.

Since I wanted Traci's first experience with the sex toy to be a pleasant one, I did not do anything to discourage that idea. When Traci's orgasm was approaching, I did not move the vibrator away, as I might have done to prolong it. Instead, I kept constant contact with her clitoris until she climaxed. When her clit became too sensitive to touch, I moved the vibrator away and turned it off. It took her half a minute to recover from the orgasm.

"How do you like it?" I asked her.

"Oh, wow. That was awesome!" She quickly added, "But not as good as it is when you do it."

I smiled at my girlfriend. I did not know if she truly felt that way or was just saying that so as not to hurt my ego. I did not care either way; as long as Traci's happiness was assured, I could care less if a sex toy beat me out in the pleasure department. As long as I get cigarettes out of the process, then I was happy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.