Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I broke the hug that Traci and I were in and looked deep into her hazel eyes. I found myself drowning in them. Traci pulled me in, and we shared a tender, loving kiss. There was no rush or pressure behind the kiss, just two sets of lips softly exploring each other. After a minute of this, we stopped kissing.

There was a slight flush to Traci and, at that moment, I wondered if it matched the flush that I felt in my cheeks. I had to take a deep breath and exhale. When I found my voice, I said, "My love, why don't you take the overnight bag your mom and sister packed for you into the bathroom, and I'll get ready out here."

Our eyes gazed longingly at one another for the briefest of moments, then Traci nodded, gathered her bag, and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and, after I had removed my clothes, I fished out a silk robe and put it on. I also removed a few towels that I had brought from home and strategically placed them on the bed. While I waited for my beloved to emerge from the bathroom, I also checked under my armpits, making sure that my scent was not too offensive. The third time I caught myself doing that, I realized that I had forgotten to brush my teeth after Christmas dinner. I grabbed the bottle of mouthwash from my bag and, without haste, gargled. Not finding anywhere to spit out the mouthwash, I opened up the door and spit into the parking lot. When I closed the door, I realized that I was a nervous wreck. This would not, by far, be the first time I have had sexual intercourse. It was, however, the first time I was going to be making love.

I caught myself letting out an audible gasp when Traci emerged from the bathroom. Marge had found a white nightgown that was similar to the bridal gown the princess wore in Traci's favorite movie, though the movie's version was nowhere near as transparent as the one that Traci wore. As attractive as Robin Wright was, she was a pale comparison to how beautiful Traci looked.

I walked over to her, took her hand in mine, and led her to the bed. When we sat down on the edge of it, I checked one final time. "My wonderful Traci, I know I sprung this upon you rather suddenly, but are you sure you want to go through with this? I would, without a doubt in my mind, be perfectly content if we did nothing further but held each other."

Traci paused for a second before she replied, "Chad, this might sound lame, but it's as if I have lived my whole life just for this moment. Of course, I'm ready."

As joyous as those words sounded to me, part of me felt like I was a scumbag. Traci was going to make love to somebody she did not truly know, an imposter. Everything she knew about me was a lie, and I was too chicken to tell her the truth. Repeatedly, I had told myself that it was for her own good. If she knew the truth about me, it would put her life in danger. The oath of secrecy was essential to her well-being, and to the well-being of those around her. I buried those thoughts of betrayal and focused on the girl in front of me, instead. This would be her first time, and I wanted to make sure it was as special to her as she was to me.

We started slow, just allowing our lips to explore one another. While it was familiar territory for both of us, it felt as if it was the very first time. The sheer white nightgown did little to conceal the effects of the kiss; her hard nipples stood out proud against the transparent material. I leisurely raised my hands up and began to caress her through the flimsy gown. When we broke the kiss, I guided her back so that her upper body was lying flat on the bed. I resumed my kissing her; this time, I started my kisses on her adorable button nose, brushed my lips briefly against hers, and worked my way down to her chin. I then worked my way down her throat and reached the apex of where her nightgown and flesh met. I untied the shoulder straps and peeled down the gown, exposing her budding breasts. Her breathing grew more rapid in anticipation of my lips making contact with her breasts. She arched her back slightly as soon as my mouth touched her skin.

Working from the base of her left bosom, I made my way to her nipple, running my tongue in a slow, almost imperceptible pace. When I reached the hardened tip, I sucked it into my mouth, applying gentle suction while my tongue darted back and forth over the sensitive nipple. Traci let out a deep moan and raised her hands to my head, holding it there. When I lifted my head, I had to fight her for a microsecond before she realized I was moving to her right breast. I repeated the process, in reverse order. Then, starting with her nipple, I worked my way down to the base of her succulent breast. When I reached the bottom, I began my trailing kisses again, this time working my way down her gown.

I climbed off the bed and sank to my knees between her sprawled legs. I took her left heel in my hand, and I kissed the top of her foot. I worked my kisses up her leg until I reached the nightgown. I gathered up the hem of her nightgown and slowly lifted it, kissing her exposed flesh as I worked my way up. When I reached her left knee, I set down her leg and began the process with her right leg. By the time I had reached her right knee, my impatient darling had reached down and pulled her gown up, exposing her divine privates. I smiled to myself and decided that I had done enough teasing, so set myself upon the feast that lay before me.

I plunged my face into her mouthwatering sex, savoring the scent of her excitement, the taste of her nectar that was flowing from her, the heat it was radiating. My tongue ran along the outer edge of her mons, gathering the fluid that had strayed there. My lips brushed her pink slit, further raising her excitement, but the pressure I applied was light. When she arched her pelvis up at me, I moved my lips to the top of her slit.

My kiss to the top of her slit started off softly, but I gradually increased pressure. I then used my tongue to separate her nether lips, and ran my tongue up and down the layers of her pussy flesh. I began to plunge my tongue in and out, as deep as I could into her vaginal orifice. Traci's moans grew louder the faster I tongue-fucked her. Her juices were flowing from her, and I greedily sucked them up. Her nubbin had grown hard enough that it was peeking out from its hood. I brought my tongue up to the top of her slit and began to lick around the skin that covered her tiny pearl.

Bringing my hands up, I gently pulled away her pussy lips and began to flick my tongue against her clit. I quickly darted my tongue over it, which caused her legs to shudder. Sensing that she was getting close to her orgasm, I drew two of my fingers on my right hand to my mouth and coated them with saliva. After making sure that they were well lubricated, I slowly inserted them into her while my mouth returned to her pearl of pleasure.

My fingers began to mimic what my tongue had been doing before, though I started off at an ever-so-slow pace. As I worked my fingers in her, I took her clit into my mouth and began to suck her gently. As I increased the tempo of my fingers, I sucked on her clit harder. I knew that Traci was just on the edge so, instead of seeking her G spot with my fingers, I began to corkscrew them. Her moans turned into a scream of ecstasy when I darted my tongue quickly over her clit, so I sucked even harder. As her pelvis bucked during her orgasm, I kept my mouth glued to her clit. Once she passed her crescendo, I began to gently move my fingers in her extremely sensitive pussy while I pressed my tongue along the underside of her clit, leaving my lips covering the top. It only took me another thirty seconds before sending her into her second orgasm of the afternoon.

When Traci came down from that climax, I stood up and removed my robe. Traci looked confused, at first, when I moved away from her and crawled on top of the bed. I positioned myself in the center, lying on my back with my ass over one of the towels that I had laid out. I announced, "I think that, since this is your first time, you should be the one to mount me. That way you can control how fast or slow we go."

It took her a moment, to realize what I meant, and a grin grew across her face. While she was quite lubricated, she figured that she might as well help matters and drew my erect cock into her mouth. She used her saliva to coat my manhood, along with the precum that had started to gather ever since Traci had emerged from the bathroom. She knew better than to try to get me off; instead, she briefly savored the taste of me before removing her mouth and straddling my legs. She then slid up my body until her sex was making contact with my hard cock. She grabbed the base of it, then she ran the head between her folds until she reached her opening. She ever-so-slowly began her decent.

I lay perfectly still, fighting the urge to thrust my pelvis upward. A year prior, I had gone to the Navy Seal's Sniper Course, in which I had to stalk my target through heavy woods and then an open field. I was five hundred meters away when I thought I had been spotted. I ended up lying motionless for seven hours, even going as far as urinating in my pants (after making sure I was downwind of the target), until I was certain I was in the clear and could begin moving again. The overwhelming ache to move I felt back then was nothing compared to the desire that I had at that moment to drive my manhood deep into Traci.

The sensations of her heat and of her tight passage engulfing the head of my penis was overwhelming. I focused my attention on Traci's expression. She was looking down at our joining, her left hand holding the base of my cock and her right pressed down on my chest, balancing her. She was so transfixed at what she was doing, her concentration was almost comical. For myself, it was if a velvet glove was gripping me as I felt myself slide another inch into her tight passage. She lifted her hips slightly, withdrawing from me a little before pushing down a little further and deeper. While I have always been considerate of the well-being of my sexual partner, never had I been so consumed with the desire to make sure I was not hurting my precious angel. I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw Traci bite her bottom lip and a look of discomfort cross her face as my manhood delved past the well-explored outer region of her pussy that my fingers had previously gone.

It was when I raised my right hand to her face that I realized both my hands had been clutching the bedcovering. I gently lifted her head so that she would look me into the eyes, breaking her stare at our joining. I gave her my most reassuring smile and said, "Relax, my love. If it becomes too painful, we can stop. There is no rush, and I will be perfectly content if this is the furthest we go."

Traci gave me one of her cocky grins and replied, "Oh, Chad, I think we can go a little further," and with that she rose up and then sunk down another inch. I saw her shudder, and all my instincts told me it was from discomfort and not pleasure. She held still for half a minute before trying her descent again. When she found that she could not lower herself anymore, and that she only had me halfway into her pussy, she began to work with the area that she had covered. She rose up until the head of my cock was at the verge of coming out of her sex, and then she slowly sunk back down until she matched her previous depth. She repeated the process, gradually building up speed then, on one of her descents, she forced herself down another two inches.

My cock was three-fourths of the way in her, but she wanted the last two inches. With a determined look on her face, she began to rock herself up and down, trying to work her way onto my shaft. After more than a dozen thrusts, she found herself fully impaled on my cock, her pelvis pressed against mine. She gave me a triumphant grin and, once again, I knew I would do anything in this world (except quit smoking) for her. As our eyes locked, I felt our souls merging like our bodies were one. I just hoped that my dark soul would never stain her pure white one.

It took her a minute to get comfortable with the length and girth of my manhood. With both of her hands pressing down on my chest for balance, she closed her eyes and began a slow, rocking motion with her hips. I brought up both hands and reassuringly caressed her back. When Traci began to moan softly, I tentatively began to rock my hips to match hers. My first pelvic thrust caused her to open her eyes in surprise, and a gasp escaped from her lips. It seemed to be one of pleasure, so when she increased her tempo, I matched it.

Traci began to experiment a little and started to shift her body around. When she found a position that allowed my cock to simulate her G spot, she kept it and began to ride me in earnest. The volume of her moans started to increase and, to my surprise, it seemed she was close to another climax. To help matters, I removed my right hand from her back and brought my thumb to my mouth. I made sure it was well coated with saliva before it found its new target, her clitoris. While I was busy repositioning my right hand, my left also moved from her back, but this time it sought out her right breast. I began to knead it the same time my thumb made contact with her sensitive clit. The combination was too much for my poor Traci, and it sent her over the edge into orgasm.

The sensation of her vaginal walls clenching my cock while she was in the throes of her orgasm was almost enough for me to release my seed into her. I had to rock my hips a few times after she came down from her climax to erupt inside of her. She let out another loud moan as she felt spurt after spurt fill her. When she felt my dick shudder for the last time, she collapsed into my chest.

I wrapped both arms around her and held her to me, her breathing still ragged. Our hot, sweaty bodies pressed against each other, her head turned to the side. When she had finally composed herself, she lifted up slightly to look me in the face.

"Oh my God, is it always that good?" she asked in disbelief.

I could not contain my grin, her expression was so full of awe. I responded; "Only when it is with the person you love." I almost added, 'Or when I have sex with Fran', but I knew that would be the worst possible thing to do. If I had done that, I knew I would be damned to the 583rd level of the Abyss, the place they reserve for child molesters, IRS accountants, and assholes who make lame jokes while deflowering virgins.

"How do you feel?" I asked her, after she had finished kissing me for saying the correct thing.

"Well, it felt painful at first, but it went away after a while. I think I am a little tender, though."

I raised my head up and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She felt my cock begin to soften, so she lifted her hips and withdrew my manhood from her. She gave a gasp of surprise when she saw some blood coating my cock.

"I don't understand. I lost my cherry a long time ago."

Traci had told me about the bike accident she had when she was in fourth grade. She had gone home, crying, and her concerned father examined her. When he found out what was wrong, he then told her that she was fine and explained what had happened to her. He then proceeded to educate her in sexual intercourse. Being the doctor that John Caspar was, the medical explanation sorely confused Traci, so it was not until she talked to her mother later that evening that some of the stuff start to make sense to the nine-year-old.

I reached over for the other towel that I had placed on the bed and began to wipe my cock clean. When I finished with myself, I turned my attention to my girlfriend's sex and began to wipe off some of the excess fluid that had begun to seep from her.

"Don't worry, it's not all blood, it has just mixed with some of your secretions. While you did tear your hymen before, this time we tore it a little further. There might be some bleeding the next few times we do it, especially if we try different positions."

"Next time? Isn't once good enough for you?" Traci jokingly said.

"Love, I would be perfectly content if this is the most we ever do. Then again, I would be in Nirvana if we did every position in the Karma Sutra, and perhaps even came up with a few new techniques, as well."

She gave me a playful slap and said, "At least let me get cleaned up first."

"Allow me," and I started to move my head towards her pussy.

She let out a little shriek and cried out, "No way! There is no way I'm going to let you eat me out now, especially if my blood's in the mix." She then got up and retreated to the bathroom.

I rolled off the bed and examined the towel that I had been lying on. While some of our combined juices had drained down and seeped into the towel, there were no traces of blood on it. I had not expected much bleeding, since I had become an expert on Traci's hymen over the past couple of months of eating her pussy, but it was safer than being sorry. There was no way that I was going to pay the ridiculous price for new towels that the inn charged. On the other hand, it would have been amusing for the housekeepers to find traces of the deflowering, especially since the room was registered to Marge.

When I heard the shower turned on, I got up to join Traci. As I began my journey to the bathroom, I spotted my cigarette case on the floor; it had spilled from my pants pocket. After I fished my lighter from my pants, I donned my robe, made a detour from my original destination, and stepped outside the room. I had promised myself that I would do everything to ensure that the day would be devoted to Traci's well-being, but I only knew a few things better than a post coitus cigarette.

When I smoking my second cigarette, I realized that the things that I thought were better than an after-sex cigarette were all stuff that I had discovered after leaving the Compound: Traci, her family and friends, the guys in the anime club, emotions. I still had a third of the coffin nail left when I flicked the butt into the parking lot. I resolved myself that, for at least the rest of the day, I could go without smoking. I headed back into the room.

The shower had ceased, so I quickly disrobed and got back on the bed. When Traci emerged from the bathroom, she shot me a smile and said, "Bathroom's free, so you might as well go brush your teeth."

The distance from the bathroom to bed was considerable, so I knew that there was no way she could detect my nefarious deed, especially over the odor of our lovemaking. Traci knew that I could not resist myself and had gone out and had a cigarette. I tried not to look guilty as I retrieved my toothbrush and toothpaste from my bag and trotted to the bathroom. The little pixie surprised me when she gave me a slap on my bare ass as I passed her.

While I was in the bathroom, I used that time to take a wet washcloth and take care of anything that my towel had missed. After I had insured that my mouth was well cleaned and that there were no traces of my smoking, I headed back into the room. Traci had crawled under the covers and was sitting in bed with a couple of pillows propped up behind her and her chest exposed to my gaze. She was smiling at me when I approached her, and arched her eyebrow when she saw the effect that her bare breasts were having on me.

"Round two?" she asked hopefully.

I stopped beside the bed and looked down at her. "You up for it?" I inquired.

She grinned and shot back, "I think so. And I can see that you're already up!" With that, she reached out and gently wrapped her hand around my stiffening cock.

I moved closer to the bed, while at the same time Traci scooted over towards me. She began to manipulate me with her soft hand, slowly and lightly running her fingers along the edges of my penis. She then stuck out her tongue and ran it along the slit of my cock, licking up the drop of precum that had started to ooze from the head. She then proceeded to run her lips along the side of my cock, giving the hardened flesh little teasing kisses before returning to the top and engulfing the head into her warm mouth.

The position that we were in, her lying on the bed with me standing, made it difficult for Traci to move her mouth up and down over my cock, so I assisted her by thrusting my hips back and forth. She quickly picked up on what I was doing and held her head still as I fucked her mouth. I reached down with my right hand and rested it on her head while my left hand began to play with her nipples. She hesitated for a moment when I told her to reach down and play with her pussy. I assured her that it was okay, and that we needed to make sure she was well lubricated for sex. I saw movement under the sheets as she began to rub herself and, not wanting to miss anything, I removed my hand from her breasts and tossed the sheets down so I could see her. She froze when I uncovered her.

"Don't stop. You look so sexy playing with yourself."

She began her self-stimulation again and, after a while, I noticed that she had started to thrust her finger in her sex at the same tempo that I was fucking her mouth. After I was sure we were both well lubricated, I pulled back from her and crawled between her legs.

Traci spread her legs, opening herself up to me. Her pink, smooth, lips were flushed with excitement, and she used her fingers to open herself for me. I guided the head of my cock to her still-tight opening and slowly inserted myself into her. I dared not try to impale her with one thrust, since I knew that was something that would require lots of time to pass (and many frequent sex sessions that I was all-too-willing to partake in), so I only thrust into her halfway before stopping. I withdrew partway, then sunk myself a little further in. I slowly began my descent, working myself deeper and deeper with each thrust until I bottomed out. As I was doing that, I kept my eyes locked on her face, looking for any signs of discomfort. She had her eyes closed but, from the moans of pleasure that came from her, I did not think I was hurting her. Her pelvis started to match my thrusts, trying to meet me halfway each time I plunged into her. As I began to lengthen my strokes, she started to moan even louder. I had my upper body weight supported by my hands, so leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. Her eyes did not open at that, but her mouth did, and our tongues began their usual dance of passion.

She did open her eyes when I broke the kiss, and I said, "Play with your nipples."

She looked a little embarrassed at first to be doing it, but that quickly changed back to the look of bliss on her face as she realized how much better it felt. As her breathing grew more rapid, I told her to use one of her hands to play with her clit. Without hesitation, her hand left her breast and sought out her clit. In less than fifteen seconds after being told to manipulate her clit, she began to shake as an orgasm rolled through her body. I increased my tempo and began to pound her hard as she rode through her orgasm, which turned into one long, continuous one. When she stopped shuddering, she begged me to stop, so I did. I started to withdraw my member from her, but she said, "No, leave it in there. I like the feeling of you filling me. Just don't move for a little bit."

After a little while, she tentatively began to gyrate her hips, signaling that it was okay to continue. I slid my right arm behind her back, and Traci gave me a surprised look when I suddenly pulled her up. We were still joined together, but I shifted my weight back and moved my arms behind me to support our weight. She instinctively brought her hands to my sides and tucked her legs astride me.

"It's just like the first time. You can control the strokes and, if I'm lucky, you should be able to stimulate your G spot," I said to my confused girlfriend.

Traci got her feet firmly planted on the bed and then began to lift herself off my penis. She rose halfway off me before letting her weight bring her back down, understanding dawning on her face. It only took her a few strokes to find the right rhythm and position for her maximum pleasure.

Ever since I had entered Traci, I had been in bliss, so I doubted there was anything she could do that would make it less enjoyable for me. She had loosened slightly throughout our lovemaking, but her pussy was still incredibly tight, and it took most of my willpower not to come. I wanted at least one more orgasm from her before I shot my second load of the day.

The position that I was in did not allow me to use my hands on her, but she used hers on me. Our eyes gazed into each other as she caressed my cheek. I kept telling her how much I loved her and that she meant the world to me. I could tell that she was close, even without her vocalizing it. I felt the inner walls of her vagina began their almost milking-like sensation and, as much as I wanted for her to come first, I felt the familiar tingling in my balls, and my semen spurted into her. She apparently felt my seed flow into her pussy, and that must have been the catalyst that sent her over the edge into her orgasm. While not exactly simultaneous, it was extremely close.

Traci crumbled into my chest but, this time, I was unable to wrap my arms around her since I was supporting us. She saw my dilemma and dismounted me. If there were any traces of blood, they were so minute that they were undetectable to the human eye. I think it was this fact that caused Traci to reach down and gather our combined juices on her finger. She brought it to her mouth, eyed it carefully, then sucked her finger into her mouth. Once she made sure that she had gathered all of the fluid from her digit, she took her finger out of the mouth and gave me a grin.

It must have been the erotic sight of seeing my love enjoying the combined fluids of our union that caused the involuntary flexing of my cock. Traci saw that and incredulously asked, "Not again?"

I grinned, shook my head, and replied, "No. I need at least five minutes before I can go again."

She was astounded and said, "I can see why you having a sex slave could be handy. There is no way I could handle that thing inside me in five minutes."

"I was just fooling. I may be almost sixteen, but I doubt I could go again so quickly." Again, I fought the urge to add, 'unless it was with Fran' to the end of my confession. Instead, I said, "Need at least eight minutes, nine tops."

I dodged the pillow that she swung at me, the grin on her face telegraphing what she had planned. I playfully tackled her, and we both ended up lying on our sides on the bed. We were both chuckling at our actions and gazing into each other's eyes. I reached out and began to stroke her cheek.

"Okay, for real now. In ten minutes, we'll go again," which resulted in Traci laughing more.

"Fine, you start without me. I'll call Lori to see if she can come down and take my place."

"Hey, you're the one who said I can't last more than five minutes..."

Traci said, "Okay, I was wrong. Knowing you, you have a stopwatch in your bag."

Traci rolled over to her other side, and began to scooch back, her signal telling me she wanted to spoon with me. I slid forward and wrapped my arms around her neck. Sweat coated our bodies, and we were both still very warm, but the warmth of holding the person you love was a different type. We were also both quite exhausted, and I vaguely remembered her grunting to my comment about going again in fifteen minutes.


About an hour had elapsed after Traci and I had fallen asleep, when her stirring woke me up. When she sensed that I was awake, she turned to face me. "I'm sorry, Chad; I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Don't be silly. I guess you're ready for another round," I said with a grin.

She rolled her eyes and said, "No, but I'm sure you're just dying to ravish my poor, defenseless body again -- and again, and again."

I sat up and rolled out of bed. A look of apprehension crossed her face when I went around and held my hand out to her. After she placed her hand in mine, I helped her to her feet and walked the two of us to the bathroom.

When I started the water in the tub, she understood what I was doing. We both had the dried juices of our lovemaking smothered on our groins, and it was quite uncomfortable. I think the running water triggered something in Traci, because she asked me to leave the bathroom.

"Why?"

She blushed, and I was amused by her embarrassment. During the short period that we had been sharing the same room, she still was uncomfortable using the toilet in front of me. I was pretty certain that watersports (no, not water polo) and scat was not in the cards for the future. She finally shooed me out of the bathroom, and she even went as far as to lock the door.

After a minute, I heard the toilet flush and the sound of the door being unlocked. It wasn't the sound of the running water that had caused my urgency to surface, but the idea of her using the toilet brought out my own need to pee. The after-sex piss was not as highly ranked as the post coitus cigarette, but it was pretty darn close. It took a couple of attempts before I could manage a straight stream of urine but, once I got it, I enjoyed the exquisite sensation of emptying my bladder. Traci had turned away, embarrassed, when I had entered the bathroom and she had seen what I was up to. I did make a big production of lowering the seat when I was finished. Traci had not found it amusing when I had left the toilet seat up the first time she discovered it. She did not find the second or third time funny, either. She told me that she could not understand how a guy who can remember phone numbers only after hearing them once could not seem to remember to put down the toilet seat. I never could find the heart to tell her that I found it entertaining to hear her yelp of surprise when her cute sexy ass made unexpected contact with the cold porcelain. I knew I was going to the 286th layer of the Abyss for it (that whole level was set aside for boyfriends and spouses who left the toilet seat up).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.