Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Rose was true to her word and was back before the anime club started to show up. If her presence had surprised them last time, this time they were floored with what she was wearing. She had chosen one of the more revealing French maid outfits and even wore the fish net stockings it came with. She must have thought about what she was going to wear the night before because she had borrowed a pair of high heel shoes from Pollyanna. Not much work got done with our fansubbing project, but I doubted the guys minded. When the gathering was over, she gave everybody a kiss on the cheek at the door and asked them not mention what she had worn at school; otherwise, she would be too embarrassed to wear it again. Everybody swore to absolute secrecy and I doubted a word would be whispered at school, at least not to anybody outside of the anime circle.

The next weekend, Pollyanna had stayed the night so when the anime group had showed up, they were greeted by two French maids. John had planned on just one French maid and had only made up one set of cat ears for Rose to wear. After she had put them on, she even gave a little 'meow' that caused everybody to break into laughter. Rose had grown interested in my anime and manga collection so she understood the erotic sight of a cat maid had on otakus. David asked Traci if she was into CosPlay. She did not know what that he meant and I was about to explain it to her when Rose beat me to it. She said that CosPlay stood for Costume Play and some Hindus got off on it. Everybody laughed at that, especially because she had meant Hentais. I was somewhat sure Rose knew the word Hentai since I often found her looking at stuff in that directory.

It was earlier in that week that Rose and I had another argument. I had come home to find Rose watching some hentai in the living room.

"I can get a computer for your bedroom, and you can watch any of the anime up there," I told the redhead.

Rose shook her head so I continued on, "You don't even have a television in your room and I could at least buy you one of those"

"I didn't have a television in my room when I was living at home so I'm not missing anything," Rose said. She then added, "It's not like Buffy or Angel was on anymore."

I gathered Buffy and Angel were shows that she used to watch, but she continued, "I will get a computer when I have saved enough money and not before."

"I could most likely put together a real simple workstation for a couple hundred dollars," I suggested.

"If I decide to go that route, then you can do that, but only after I have the money to pay for it. For now, I'll just have to put up with watching pornography around my boss," and she ended the discussion by turning back to the plasma and resuming the anime. I admired her strong will and sense of being, but there was no way I was going to tell her that.

It was during the second week in October that we had to cancel the lunch date and anime meeting. Traci and I had to attend a Junior Varsity water polo tournament in Ventura. Since Ventura was close to two hours to the south, we were going to end up staying in a hotel and would be gone the entire weekend. We did a great job and only suffered one loss and that was during the semi-finals. We ended up with third place, not too bad since there were bigger schools from Los Angeles that had been in the tournament.


It was around 7:00 in the evening when we arrived back at the school from the water polo tournament. Lori was already waiting for us since Traci had called her with her cell phone with an ETA. When we got into the car Lori launched into a story about how there was a party that was busted up by the cops the Friday night we had left town. It wouldn't have been so bad, except that some drugs were discovered there and one girl had to be taken away by ambulance because of alcohol poisoning. Lori said that there were lots of athletes and a couple of cheerleaders at the party and the cops had made a list of everybody who was present. She was sure that the school had been contacted. When we got to the girls' house, I asked why Lori had not gone. She turned and grinned saying she knew her Master would not have approved. She jumped out of the car before Traci had a chance to lay her hands on her.

The next morning, it was all over school but as rumor had a habit of doing; it grew larger with each telling. By lunchtime, it was the entire cheerleading squad that had to be hospitalized because of alcohol poisoning and that the cops had walked into everybody shooting heroin and snorting coke.

When Mr. Turner had asked me to stay after class and had called me Chad when he did it, I had a sinking suspicion that a couple of the Varsity players were at the doomed party. It turned out that was the case and he wanted to give me a heads up that Coach Walters wanted me to workout with the Varsity squad today. He said a couple of other players from the Junior Varsity squad would also be trying out for a few 'vacant' openings. I thanked him for the warning and headed off to Dance.

Since Coach Turner had delayed me, I was unable to pass the news on to Traci until after class. She said it was wonderful that I might end up on the Varsity squad. I pointed out to her that she was our third highest scorer and she might end up getting a shot as well. She doubted it figuring that it would be the sophomores who would be the only ones given a chance.

It turned out that five members of the Varsity squad had been kicked off the team. The party had actually be quite a large one and their were lots of athletes there so the school decided the fairest thing to do would be to kick off five members of each team and allow the rest to remain on probation. It would hardly faze the football team at all to loose five members, but with a small team like water polo, it was over a third of the squad. Coach Walters had at first wanted to boot everybody who was at the party, but thought it would be unfair to the rest who had not gone since it would mean forfeiting the rest of the season. He had decided the next best solution was to draw lots. Unfortunately he had lost both his goalie and backup goalie as well has his starting hole man.

Fran, Jason Lopez, Gary Peterson and I, all sophomores I noted, worked out with the remaining Varsity squad. Halfway through practice, Coach Walters swapped us out with the rest of the sophomores as well as a surprised Traci. I was busy practicing with the JV squad so I did not get a chance to watch how Traci did. When it was over, Coach Walters said that he would only be taking four players so that the JV squad would not be impacted to harshly. Coach Turner tried to convince him that the purpose of the Junior Varsity was to prepare them for when they reached Varsity level, but Coach Walters was firm. I began to wonder if perhaps Coach Walters might be dying his hair black because he seemed to behaving like Rose. I think there was no doubt that Fran would be chosen, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear my name called. Greg Bachman and Traci Caspar were the other two members selected to fill out the Varsity Squad.

Traci was going a mile a minute explaining to her sister what had happened during practice. Lori thanked me when I stopped Traci's insistent rambling by giving her a deep long kiss. It didn't faze her in the least because she started back up when I broke the kiss. I decided to try again and we kept lip locked until Lori pulled up in front of their house. It wasn't until Lori had gotten out of the car and made it halfway up their walkway when Traci realized we were at her house. She practically jumped out of the car to run in to tell her mom.

I followed her inside the house to hear Traci launch into her story of what had happened today. Marge sat there patiently listening to her youngest daughter go into great detail about the days events. I think it was when Traci was giving a play by play description of her workout that Lori rolled her eyes and pointed at me and then Traci. I got the hint and turned Traci to face me and gave her another kiss. She tried to resist at first, but she melted into my arms and kissed me with great passion. Marge started to laugh and told Lori they finally found a way to shut up Traci. Traci paid no heed and our tongues danced with each other in our mouths. When we broke our kiss, she excused herself and dashed to her room.

I began to wonder what had happened to her and I gathered from the looks that the other two ladies shared they knew what might be up. I caught on when I heard Traci launch into her story again. Apparently calling her friends was more important than her boyfriend. I chuckled at her excitement and told the remaining Caspar women I had better head back home since I was no longer wanted here. Lori told me that I was always wanted over here and Marge agreed. She floored Lori and me when she seductively licked her lips and winked. I quickly countered that I had better leave then before I got caught by my girlfriend in a ménage à trois with her mother and sister. Lori was further shocked when Marge shrugged and suggested it might be an education for all parties involved. I thought I picked up some truth in what Marge was saying so I quickly bid my farewell and hurried home.

When I got home, Rose was on the phone, nodding her head and agreeing with whatever the other person was saying. She sat down the phone and walked over to me and gave me a hug telling me congratulations for making Varsity. I rolled my eyes and asked if that was Traci on the phone and she grinned and nodded.

"Goddess, she can't even wait to tell you in person, but called you instead."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.