Chad Johnson: Year One - Cover

Chad Johnson: Year One

Copyright© 2004 by Hawklu

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Chad Johnson, a former assassin for the Clandestine Youth Agency, has chosen to leave the only home he has known for his entire life. However, adapting to and living a normal life is not as easy as it would seem as he discovers real friendships and, more importantly, love. Note: Appendices have mild spoilers, so please read up to their associated chapters before accessing them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Hi! My name is..."
- S. Shady

My name is Chad and at age fifteen, I was a washout. "No longer able to fulfill possible mission objectives" was the phrase that the Agency used. Since my specialty was assassination and I had become a pacifist, well one can see the conflict.

I was a part of an ultra top-secret Agency that started as a department of the Central Intelligence Agency. They created it in the mid 80s because of intelligence that the Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, KGB, was running a program of raising children to act as agents. In order to counteract this threat, the CIA "adopted" twelve one-year-olds; four Asians, Blacks, and Caucasians, to be raised to be secret agents.

The children divided into two categories, ABCs and 123s. The ABCs were made up of a boy and girl of each race and rose to operate as a team. The remaining children trained to operate solo, in a pair, and as a trio. Every trio was composed of a member of each ethnic group. The 123s were also used to augment an ABC team. Every four years, another six one-year-olds were acquired to form 123s and every five years for the ABCs.

With the fall of the Soviet Union, it was discovered that there was not a program there after all, but it was chicken feed, false information fed to the CIA so the KGB could trace double agents. The Federal Bureau of Investigations, the ones responsible for all U.S. counterintelligence within the Western Hemisphere, became aware of the scheme that the KGB used. The FBI decided to do some probing, and in the late 90s, they found out the CIA program.

The FBI did not so much 'blackmail' the CIA, as they insisted that they be able to utilize the agents. Since the CIA is unable to operate in the US, the program spun out into its own organization, the Clandestine Youth Agency, with funding split from both the FBI and CIA under their "special projects" fund. The training changed to cover domestic situations, as well.

I was the solo of the second batch of children for the 123s. My training was more geared to operate alone without support. While I trained like the rest, I did learn a specialization: assassination. That is the extent of what I know about the history of the CYA. Since we agents only had confidential clearance, the lowest level, we were not privy to the detailed history of the Agency. The Compound, a set of buildings where we were housed, taught, and trained, was believed to be near The Farm, the training school for the CIA recruits in Virginia.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.