The Glen: Book Two - Cover

The Glen: Book Two

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - We reenter the world of the Fairy through the experiences of Erin, Megan, Richard and the rest of the world of "The Glen"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   School  

“Oh, oh, oh, uuuunnnnhhhhhhhh! Oh God, oh...” Megan wailed as she came for the second time in rapid succession. “God, Richard ... when you do that thing with your tongue ... it ... it ... oh God!”, and Megan sank back onto the bed clutching the sheets, arching her back and panting as Richard languidly flicked her clit with his tongue again. “Richard, oh God, please have mercy!”

Grinning unrepentantly, Richard crawled out from between her thighs and kissed his way up to her neck, which he nuzzled and kissed, as she came back down to earth.

Megan clutched Richard to her in a fierce embrace. “Richard, it’s not enough that this whole pregnancy thing makes me hornier than even I thought possible, but when you do that thing with your tongue ... God, you send me right into orbit. I thought my head was going to explode the second time!”

“Well, my love, you can’t fault a man for wanting a last meal before facing his demise?” Richard smiled to take some of the sting out of the comment. He knew that Megan’s parents couldn’t really be all that bad, now, could they?

“Way to spoil the mood, fairy-boy!” Megan said as she hugged him closer in the afterglow of their love making. “Here I was all set to screw your brains back to primordial goo, and you go and plant that thought in my head!” She punched him lightly on the arm to make her point.

“Megan, love, how bad can they really be? I mean, come on, based on our experience with Mordrant, how bad can they really be?”

“Well, using that scum sucker as a measure, this’ll only be slightly less ugly. I mean, come on, you said it yourself. How do you think hearing that your daughter is, not only, no longer a virgin but is knocked up by a boyfriend they have never heard of and never seen is going to go over? Mom will go into fits of crying and wailing and then lock herself in her room. And my Dad is going to go into trans lunar orbit!” Megan sighed and slumped back onto the pillows. “Shit!”

“Megan, o’ mistress of my heart, we will get through this! I will be there at your side, every step of the way. Your parents will simply have to get over it. That is how you say it, isn’t it, ‘get over it’?” Richard looked at Megan with trusting eyes.

Megan laughed in spite of herself and then said, “Yes, you goof, that’s how you say it. But it is easier said than done, you know? Shit, my parents are going to have a herd of kittens over this one!”

The reality of that first meeting was only slightly less explosive than Megan had thought. Yes, her mother had had a screaming cry and locked herself in the room. Yes, her father had gone ballistic and shouted for a few minutes. But to her extreme relief, they had actually come to accept that their only child had grown up. Sure they were a little hurt, and a lot disappointed, but they had taken to Richard in a way that had totally blown Megan away.

Riding back to their apartment after the meeting, she looked at Richard with a sense of growing admiration. He had not lost his cool. He had held his ground with her dad, not something most people did without armor, and he had emphasized that he loved their daughter more than life itself, and they had bought it! Hook, line and sinker, that had fallen for Richard almost as hard as she had. Megan was still pinching herself at how he had turned such an ugly scene into a love-fest.

Later, as they lay in bed simply holding each other and softly touching, she had leaned over and said, “Richard, you truly are the best. The way you handled my parents, the way you kept your cool, the way you stood up for me and pointed out that you love me ... My God, if I didn’t love you totally before, I most certainly do now!”

“So, does this mean you’re going to screw my brains into primordial goo?”

“Oh, you can count on that!” Megan said as she rolled on top of Richard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.