Cooling Off - Cover

Cooling Off

Copyright© 2004 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Its about a mother who is leading a dull life suddenly sees her son to satisfy all her sexual urges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

The next morning as Anju walked into the kitchen, Satish noticed again that there was some weariness in her and before she could start giving him instructions, he said 'Maam' you looked very tired and if you don't mind, I think I have some medicine for it.

Hearing his words, Anju smiled at him and replied 'Its okay Satish, I could not sleep well yesterday and now I am feeling much better.

'But Maam, it will cure everything', Satish replied.

'Thank you Satish, I will take it when I feel tired again'. She replied softly and set herself on her daily chores.

At this stage, Satish did not consider forcing her; hence he dropped the subject and continued in helping her out with the breakfast.

Later on as Anju was setting up the table for breakfast, she saw her son Ajay come down the stairs dressed up in school uniform which surprised her. She was surprised to see him already dressed up and she had no idea what made him do it. Ajay had hurried up as he felt it would give him more time to be with his mother and he wanted to be near her as much of the time as possible.

When he came down, though he felt it was wrong to look at his mother's body, his eyes took to the dress she was wearing. He could not take away his eyes from the long flowing night dress she was wearing. Though it was of a heavy material, he could still make out the figure of her bosom and the curves of her thighs from the corner of his eye and when she turned he kept looking at the impression created by her buttocks on the material and when she started moving and passed under the light it gave a clear image of their size and shape. This mental picture brought a sudden change in Ajay's body and to come out of it, he shook his head to clear the vision.

After some time when his mother returned with the dishes and was under the light, Ajay eyes instantly looked up and this time he could see the shape of her breasts wrapped in a bra. He knew it was wrong to look at his mother but every time she passed under the lights by instinct his eyes followed her and on her third visit, when she came under the lights, Ajay was looking down at her front and for a split second, as he saw that she was not wearing anything under the gown, his body suddenly convulsed and before he could look the other way his mother felt his gaze.

This was the second time Anju had seen him staring down at her. The first time it was just a refection of him in a mirror when he had followed her up the stairs and now being right in front of him she had seen his eyes glued over her body. She let it pass through as she felt that every teenager had this curiosity inside them and it was nothing more than it. Ajay at that time did not know that his mother had noticed him, but as he felt what he was doing was wrong; he stopped looking up her body and finishing his breakfast left for school.

At school Ajay was inattentive as every moment the vision of his mother was foremost in his thoughts. He had a tough time controlling his mind and making the vision fade away. He was relieved when he heard the final bell and on rushing home he went directly to his room to lock himself up. It was quite sometime before he came down and he was happy to have the living room all by himself.

Meanwhile, Anju after finishing her lunch, started to get tired again and as she needed some rest to come out of it, she stretched herself on the sofa. Relaxing on the sofa, the prime thought on her mind was Ajay. She kept wondering about him. She knew he was growing up and she had to handle him in a different way. He was passing through his teenage, which was very difficult to cope with and it was here that one needed proper guidance.

She made up her mind to be as accommodating to him as possible and to treat him as an adult. She realized that the present moment, she had to be more of a friend to him, than a mother. It was here she regretted her husband's helplessness. Thinking about it as she tried to get up, she found it hard to lift her head and she felt as if her body was too heavy and it was pulling her down on the sofa. It was then she thought of Satish and what he had said in the morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.