Cooling Off - Cover

Cooling Off

Copyright© 2004 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Its about a mother who is leading a dull life suddenly sees her son to satisfy all her sexual urges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

It was seventh of April, a sultry summer day and Anju Shenoy could not have forgotten this day for ever. Precisely seven years had passed since the dreadful afternoon when she had heard the tragic news of the accident which had shattered her life to pieces.

It was on that fateful day that her husband Rajesh Shenoy while returning home from office had met with an accident which had resulted in his right arm and leg being totally paralyzed. Since then, to date she had toiled hard to see that her husband and child were not affected in any respect and today after a lapse of seven long tormenting years she was feeling tired, fatigued, and lonely.

Today she was so tired that after finishing her lunch she just stretched herself on the sofa and reclining on it as she started recollecting the horrifying past, her eyelids grew heavier and before she could lie properly on the sofa she fell asleep. In her sleep as Anju moved down on the sofa, the sari covering her chest slipped down, exposing a part of her robust chest and down below, her midriff too was bare. While one of her leg was dangling down and the other one folded, her inner thighs were clearly exposed to any one's gaze who was nearby.

She was stretched out on the sofa totally lifeless and unmindful when her husband Rajesh pushed his wheel chair in and on entering the drawing room saw her lying there totally exposed, which made him draw his wheel chair closer to her. On getting closer, Rajesh looked at her robust body and when his gaze fell upon her exposed midriff, the most electrifying part of her body, he suddenly had the urge to lift his hand and touch her.

To add up to this, as Anju was dressed is a black cotton sari with a black blouse, the contrast of her fair skin upon her dark clothes was a sight to behold and her exposed midriff, which was rising steadily up and down due to her breathing was so stimulating that Rajesh almost extended his left arm to feel her up.

Though physically he wanted to touch her, mentally he toughened his stand not to and as he turned, he had a momentary glance of her exposed thighs which again was captivating. This time he weakened a little and positioning himself near her thighs, when he was about to dip his face down to see what lay between them, he suddenly sensed that he was being observed from behind, which made him draw back swiftly and when he turned to have a look, he could see nothing except the curtains of the room fluttering.

Rajesh was certain that his actions were observed but as he was not quick enough to turn, he could not see the person. It was not one but two persons who had simultaneously watched Rajesh's actions. The first one was the 51 year old cook cum helper Satish and the second one was Rajesh's 15 year old son Ajay. Satish was in a habit of always spying on Anju and whenever she lay on the sofa to rest, he was there to see her stretched on it, out off exhaustion.

But as far as Ajay was concerned it was the first time he had seen his mother lying down on the sofa exposing her body and what made him anxious was the way his father Rajesh was trying to look under her dress. Though he was not able to see much of his mother's exposed body from the balcony where he was standing, he got excited from watching his father trying to feel her exposed body and look under her dress and the moment he saw his father turn around, Ajay stepped back and slipped inside his room unobserved. He was lucky that his father had not lifted his face up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.