One Enchanted Evening

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: Two couples meet in a Jacuzzi and make the evening steamy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   .

My girlfriend, Wendy, slipped out of her robe and stood before me like Venus arising from the waves - her lovely body on display for me, one leg forward and bent slightly, so beautiful, leaning against the deck railing. The evening air had a slight chill and her nipples were hard rubies surmounting her tits. I was feeling very self-conscious. How had she gotten me to do this? Very easily, of course, since she is a woman.


I had to attend a three day conference in Monterey. I say 'had to' attend as if it were an onerous chore. Actually, I had worked my conference schedule to make sure I got this one on the list. I asked Wendy if she wanted to go. When she found out I was staying at the Hotel Pacific, a ritzy resort, she accepted with alacrity.

It was the last night of the conference and we had been wined and dined by the conference sponsors and then wined some more. By the time we made it back to the room it was late and we were both laughing, intoxicated as much by the evening as the wine.

I poured us a small Oloroso as we sat in front of the fire in the room. She pushed off her shoes and put her feet in my lap. Dutifully, I started massaging her feet while she purred.

"You know," she said, "A Jacuzzi would feel wonderful."

"But I didn't bring a suit," I told her.

She gave me that impish look of hers that invariably meant trouble and yet I never seem able to resist. "I don't have one either. Look how late it is. Nobody will be there. The Jacuzzi is surrounded by its own wall. Nobody will know."

"But Wendy..."

"We'll put on robes and just wander down. Don't be a chicken," she said. I hesitated and she knew she had won. She leapt up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the bedroom of our suite. "C'mon, put on your robe," she told me as she was stripping out of her dress.

One last attempt at a protest, "But what if someone is there?"

"Then we'll turn around and come back. You're going to be in a robe." She was already skinning out of her nylons and panties. I threw off my tie and shirt, pushed off my shoes and got out of my pants. She tossed me my robe as she put hers on. I tied my robe as she pushed over my flip flops. "Let's go," she said gaily, grabbing a couple of towels as she led me out, giving me no time to think about what I was about to do.

I followed her through the maze of the hotel until we were in a small courtyard. She opened a wooden gate and led me into a secluded alcove with a Jacuzzi in the center. I looked around. I could see a few rooms on the second floor through the cypress trees, but we were screened off from the rest of the hotel here. Wendy dropped her robe and the towels near the Jacuzzi and stood against the railing, giving me her sexy look, the one I can't resist. She pointed at my robe, "C'mon, big boy. Take it off."

I looked around again, shrugged and dropped my robe with hers. With all the dignity I could muster, I stepped into the Jacuzzi. The water was a perfect temperature, warm but not too hot. "Come on in, the water's perfect," I said.

Wendy smiled and sexily sauntered over to the tub. I sat and leaned against the wall, the water chest high, as Wendy joined me. She leaned against me and put her hand on my thigh, close to but not touching my cock. Of course, I started thinking about how close her hand was and maybe when we got back to the room... I felt the swelling start.

"I told you it would be wonderful," she said.

She was right. The chilly absolutely clear air was invigorating as the heated water kept us warm. The stars sparkled against the black velvet night sky. I leaned over and kissed her. She smiled. We were alone in our private little cocoon.

I heard a metallic clink and the gate swung open. I looked at our robes trying to gauge how quickly I could get to them as a woman stepped through the gate and entered... not that quickly. She looked surprised to see us. "Oh, I hope we aren't intruding." A man followed her through the gate carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses.

I looked at Wendy wondering how the hell she was going to get us out of this fine mess.

"Not at all," Wendy said smiling. She obviously wasn't going to be much help. I guessed we were going to just sit here in the water until these intruders left.

The woman turned and put her towel and robe over the fence by the gate. The man did the same. She walked over to the Jacuzzi and put one foot into the water. Her eyes came up to us and she paused. One foot in. "Oh," she said. "Well, sweetheart," she said turning towards him. "Looks like we have a no-bathing-suit pool."

His eyes narrowed as he peered at us. The water hid the details but it was pretty obvious that unless we were both in skin colored suits we didn't have any on. "Shall we join them?" he asked her.

"When in Rome," she said, lifting her foot from the tub. She turned away, skinned off her one piece suit and walked back to the fence leaving her suit with the towels. He did the same. They turned around walked back to the Jacuzzi. My eyes were taking in her body. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell Wendy was mesmerized as well. Her head was down as though she wasn't looking but her eyes were locked on him under her eyelashes. I glanced at him, nicely defined, not too hairy and well endowed by nature. I felt a brief stab of jealousy until my eyes went back to her. Then I forgot about him. She was quite doable. In fact, she was high on the doable scale. I felt a further stirring in the groin region.

She paused at the lip and asked, "I hope this isn't inconvenient."

Wendy, her eyes still on the man, said, "No, no problem at all."

The woman smiled and exchanged a look with her husband. He picked up the wine and glasses and followed her into the Jacuzzi. They settled on the other side. This was probably an eight person model so we were close enough to be intimate but far enough apart not to feel too crowded.

"I'm Jessica and this is my husband, Chris," she said.

Wendy answered, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Wendy and this is Mike." I noticed she didn't say boyfriend. It is really a hassle that there is no world for our relationship. We aren't married but we've been living together for two years. Boyfriend and girlfriend doesn't cut it, but we aren't husband and wife either. We needed a better word than main squeeze.

Jessica pulled me from my mental maunderings by saying, "Didn't mean to be rude but we only brought two glasses." We started making don't worry noises when she continued. "But it's not a problem. You don't mind sharing do you?" she said holding Wendy's eye. "The wine."

Wendy swallowed then said, "No really. Don't put yourself out."

Chris had poured a generous amount into each glass. Jessica picked up one and said, "It really isn't a problem, sharing." She moved over next to me. "I don't have anything infectious." She took a sip of wine and handed the glass to me. I looked at Wendy who smiled. I took the glass from Jessica as Wendy mover around closed to Chris so they could share. I took a sip, "Hmm, nice Chardonnay."

Chris smiled as he handed his glass to Wendy. "It's Kunde Estate."

I smiled in return, "My favorite." Chris and I exchanged approving looks. We had an instant bond.

The four of us sat and talked about nothing in particular, sipping the wine. Chris refilled the glasses at one point. I had just taken a sip when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at Jessica who was looking across at Chris and Wendy like nothing at all was happening. She smiled as her hand moved over to my cock, wrapping around it. I glanced nervously at Wendy, who jumped just as I looked over. She could tell what was happening over here and I could tell what was happening on that side. She looked at me, confused. I winked. She laughed and then relaxed, sipping more of the wine before handing the glass to Chris. Jessica and Chris exchanged knowing smiles as Jessica's hand began to stroke my cock.

I looked at Wendy, asking silently, 'What do you want to do?' The night was full of sexual energy now. Like most couples, I suppose, we had talked about a ménage a trois or a couples exchange but it had always been light hearted, joking about it, never a real serious discussion. It was never, 'Do you really want to?' Wendy had been the kind of woman who liked sexual playing and newness. We had worked our way through much of the Joy of Sex. And when we got to the section on group sex she had teased me just as much as I teased her. I certainly wanted to but was afraid to push too hard. I had always wondered just how she would react if the opportunity arose. It looked like I was about to find out.

I could see a million thoughts fly through her head. I wished I knew what they were. Chris handed back the wine breaking the spell. Wendy took the glass, took a sip and looking at me earnestly, winked. Then she looked back at Chris and gave him her best fuck me smile. Her hand slid under the water and towards Chris. I felt a stab of jealousy surge through me. Just then, Jessica's hand tightened on my cock drawing my attention to her. She had straightened a little so her tits seemed to be floating on top of the water. I forgot about Wendy's peccadillo on the other side of the Jacuzzi.

Jessica lightly stroked my cock as she said, "Oh dear. The wine is gone. Perhaps you both would join us in our room for a glass?"

I heard Wendy say, "We'd love to."

Jessica smiled and seemed to levitate graciously out of the Jacuzzi. My eyes drank in her beauty and I couldn't think of anything else but how lovely it would be to be between those sculpted thighs. There wasn't an ounce of jealousy in my body. It's amazing what a beautiful naked woman can do to what few mental processes are left a man when all of his blood has rushed south. Chris stood to follow her, exposing his erect cock. It looked pretty impressive. Wendy's eyes went wide, then she looked at me and blushed. I winked again. She looked back at Chris as he went by, a hunger in her eyes. I stood, exposing my erect cock to the night air. Jessica whistled before commenting to Wendy, "Looks like we have a matched pair." Wendy smiled, but also blushed a bit as she followed me from the Jacuzzi. Chris and Jessica were already drying and we did the same.

The four of us threw on robes, gathered up towels and Chris and Jessica led off to their room. I lagged a bit until I could whisper privately to Wendy. "Are you sure?" She nodded. I smiled and told her quietly, "Enjoy yourself. I'm sure you will with him."

She looked concerned until she saw me smiling. She dug me in the ribs and retorted, "I'm sure you'll enjoy her."

"I hope we both have fun," I said. I hugged her quickly and told her, "I love you, and only you."

"I love you."

We broke the hug and hurried to follow. Jessica had disappeared but Chris was holding the door for us. Their room was a mirror of ours. Jessica was by the bar. "Glad you're still with us."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I said bringing a smile to her.

Chris motioned to Wendy, "Care to sit by the fire?"

I went over to the bar where Jessica was holding a bottle of wine and an opener. I started opening the wine as she set up four glasses. I was filling the glasses as Jessica asked me very quietly, "First time?"

I knew she wasn't asking about the wine. "Yes."

"Nervous?"

"Yes, I suppose," I said. Jessica glanced at Wendy who was chatting with Chris by the fire. "I suppose she is as well," I told Jessica.

"It's often easier the first time to be in separate rooms. You and I could adjourn to the other room, unless you are voyeurs." She grabbed two glasses and took them to Chris and Wendy. When she came back I handed her a glass and we clinked before sipping. "What do you think?"

"I think we'd be more jealous if we thought something was being hidden," I said.

Jessica smiled. "Good. I am an unrepentant exhibitionist and voyeur. Excuse me for a second."

She headed off to the bedroom. I watched Chris and Wendy talking quietly, Wendy's hand on his thigh. She looked up at me. I winked again bringing one of her lecherous smiles to her face. I knew how Wendy was when she got into a mood like this. Chris was in for a wild ride.

"I think we should all get comfortable." I looked up at the source of the voice. Jessica was standing in the door to the bedroom sans her robe, her blonde hair cascading down to her shoulders. Instant erection time. I looked at Wendy. Showtime. What would she do?

"Excellent idea," she said smiling at me. "It is warm in here." She shrugged off her robe and tossed it aside. Chris quickly did the same. I glanced over at Jessica who was smiling at me. I tossed off my robe and threw it behind the bar. Her eyes locked on my erect cock and she licked her lips. She came across the room, her eyes never leaving my cock. I glanced over at Wendy to make sure she was okay with this. She was in Chris' arms locked in a passionate kiss. Safe to say she wasn't having a problem.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.