More Than Friends - Cover

More Than Friends

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Erotica Sex Story: A quick story I wrote in honor of Christmas. She crushes on her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   School   .

I studied Jacob's brown eyes as he spoke with such enthusiasm that Monday afternoon. He was trying to figure out what to get his girlfriend Leslie, for Christmas. Don't get me wrong, Leslie was nice, could be a bit controlling at times but she was sweet, pretty and nothing like me.

See, Jacob and I have known each other since we were in diapers. We lived next door to each other on Mount View Dr. and have been friends, best friends for years. Jacob and I were not pretty children growing up. He was tall, very skinny with freckles and messy brown hair. He wore braces from age 12 to age 15 as so did I. I too was a skinny and a tomboy with no curves whatsoever. My red hair would always be tied back in a ponytail or underneath a baseball cap. Jacob and I were more like brother and sister than friends. He practically lived in my house. My mother used to have to tell him to go home because otherwise, he'd stay all night if he could, which I didn't mind. He was funny, sweet and so interesting.

As the years went by, I began to realize that the friendly feelings I had for Jacob were not so friendly anymore. It was as if my heart would race every time I saw him. My knees got weak and my mouth went dry. He'd grown up but I felt as if I were that little girl who hadn't grown up.

Jacob was a lot taller than me, but he wasn't so skinny anymore. He'd gotten into playing soccer sophomore year in high school and developed quite a nice body with muscles and a nice tight stomach. He gained some weight, which wasn't a bad thing; it only made him look better and so sexy!

I on the other hand, had developed a few curves and wore my hair shoulder length. I was what one would call average looking, nothing compared to Leslie. I was a meek girl who only hung out with guys. Jacob was my best friend even in college. He and I lived together throughout college and finally being seniors I knew we'd have to separate soon. I couldn't bare the thought of it but I had to come to terms with reality.

Nothing had ever separated Jacob and I. He'd had a few girlfriends in the past, but it was nothing special. I had a few boyfriends as well but being around other guys wasn't the same as when I was with Jacob. I could always be myself around him without having him think I was strange.

Everything changed when Jacob met Leslie though. She seemed to have swept his heart away and it felt as if everyday I spent less time with him. We still lived together in a two-bedroom apartment near the college campus, but he spent most of his nights at Leslie's apartment.

I missed Jacob and how he used to be around all the time, but I had to get over it. Jacob could never love me the way I loved him. He was so into Leslie, I could see it in his eyes. Now he was going to throw a Christmas party at our apartment, since neither of us could afford to go home for Christmas. I'd have to go through another torturous night of seeing them together.

"Ok so we got the drinks, the food, now I need to make sure you don't have any plans for that night Kate."

I looked at him sipping on my cappuccino. "Of course not. You know I don't have a life."

He scoffed. "Whatever. I know you were getting chummy with Jimmy Sayers."

I almost spit out my drink. "No way! He's such a jerk to girls. You know he's not my type."

Jacob shrugged. "Yeah ok, whatever. Anyway, you need to be at the apartment at least by three on Friday.

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I got it. I'm not stupid."

"I never said you were," Jacob said sweetly and kissed my cheek sending shivers all over my body.

"Now, listen, I wanted to get Leslie something special. Something along the... you know... uh..."

I stared at him blankly. "What?"

He blushed and looked down. "Along the kinky side."

I raised a brow. "Kinky? What you have in mind?"

"Well, I don't know. I was hoping you could give me some ideas."

I sighed. "You know I'm not even that kinky myself. You know I'm still a virgin."

He laughed. "Yeah I know and I can't figure out why, but anyway virgins still have kinky thoughts don't you?"

I smiled shyly. "Yeah I guess so. Were you thinking along the lines of a vibrator or dildo?"

Jacob looked shocked. "Whoa! I didn't expect you to say that Kate!"

I giggled feeling my face turning red. "It was just a suggestion."

"Well, vibrators are ok, I don't know about dildos though."

"Why?"

"Because what if I buy one that's bigger than my you know... and she'll enjoy playing with it better than with me?

I laughed. "That's such a myth Jacob. I don't think she'll choose the dildo over you."

"Well you never know now days."

"Hey you know what? I just thought of a great idea! You say you wouldn't mind giving her a dildo right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well you know down at the adult video store they have this thing that they do. They mold your own... cock... and made a dildo out of it. That way you give her the dildo that is really your own size."

His eyes lit up. "Are you serious? That's not such a bad idea, in fact that's a darn good one!"

I placed my hand over his. "She'll appreciate it and plus it'll be a part of you."

We stared into each other's eyes for a long moment before any one of us spoke again.


The next day, Jacob forced me to go downtown to the adult video store with him to have his dick molded into a dildo. When we arrived, I almost hesitated to go in. Men that looked like my own father were there scoping out the movies and toys. I saw only one couple in there looking at magazines.

"Come on. You don't have to actually go in the room with me. Just wait for me, please," Jacob begged.

"Can't I wait out here in the car?"

He laughed. "No. Just go in. Who knows, you might find a nice toy for yourself."

"Fine, I'm going in but try to hurry."

Once inside, I browsed the movie sections reading and laughing at some of the titles. Jacob had gone in a room in the back where they did the "art" and came out about an hour later. I had already read almost every movie title and a few magazines.

"It's about time!" I said sternly.

He came out with a big smile on his face and holding a box. "Well, it's done."

My eyes stared at the box. "Can I see?"

He looked embarrassed. "No! It'll be as if you were looking at my cock!"

"Oh, sorry I guess that's reserved for Leslie only."

"Damn right."

"Well, let's go! This place is giving me the creeps."


The next evening, I almost dreaded not having accepted that date when I was asked out by Mark, a photojournalist major. He was tall, skinny but very sweet. Now I was stuck at home with Jacob and Leslie. They were in his room and I was in mine of course, but I knew sooner or later they would start to have sex and I'd have to either put on my headphones and listen to my mp3 player or turn up the television.

I was trying to keep myself busy by reading but then I heard the squeaky sound of Jacob's bed. Soon enough, I knew I'd hear Leslie's shrilling moans fill the entire apartment. I stared at my mp3 player wanting to turn it on but then again I wanted to hear them make love. It was the only way I could imagine Jacob was with me. I'd lie back on my bed and close my eyes. I'd drown out Leslie's moans and replace them with mine. Jacob's moans could be heard as well but not as loud. The sound of the squeaking bed made me imagine how hard Jacob was fucking.

Since I was already lying on my bed, I put my book down and closed my eyes. I reached inside my baggy pajamas and let my finger search for my tight opening. I let it slip inside and moaned quietly. My mind went to a different world where Jacob was on top of me turning me into a woman, popping my cherry.

I lifted my nightshirt up with my free hand and touched my breasts. My finger slid in and out of my pussy fast. Their moans got louder, and I went faster almost making my own bed squeak. I hear Jacob groan loudly and knew he was cumming. I wish he'd be cumming in me, filling me with his cum. The thought of it, made me reach my own orgasm. I bucked my hips and tried to keep from moaning too loud.

"I love you so much Jacob," I whispered in a shaky voice as I came.

My body tensed up and slowly began to relax. My finger slid out. I was breathing heavily and smiling thinking about Jacob. I brought my finger up to my mouth and inserted it between my lips tasting myself.

"Mmmm Jacob!" I said quietly.

Later on that night my growling stomach woke me up. I hadn't eaten dinner since I'd fallen asleep after my orgasm. I got up to see what I could find to eat in the kitchen. I turned on the light and found Jacob and Leslie by the refrigerator looking for food.

Jacob turned around and smiled. "Hey Kate, sorry if we woke you."

I stared at Jacobs's almost naked body. He was wearing only a pair of flannel boxers. He was so incredible!

"N-no. I was just going to get a midnight snack."

Leslie looked at me and giggled. She wore one of Jacob's long t-shirts and nothing else. "Well, you guys don't have much here. We were going to make a sandwich."

I shrugged. "Ah it's ok. I think I'll go back to bed now."

"You can join us if you want. I'll make you a sandwich," Jacob chimed in.

"No, really it's ok. Goodnight you two." I said walking away.

"Goodnight Kate," Leslie answered cheerfully.

I went back to bed angry. Did Leslie know how much I loved Jacob? She probably did. We girls have a way of knowing when another female likes our boyfriend. She knew, she had to know. She had to see the way I would get shy around Jacob or how I would nervously laugh around him. Jacob would find out someday, but until then I'd have to love him in secret.


Friday night came fast. I was busy all day making sure we had all the food, drinks and guests. Not too many people would be showing up since most of them had gone home for the holidays. I called my parents earlier that day to wish them a Merry Christmas incase I didn't get a chance to call them the next morning.

I'd made sure to get a lot of alcohol as Jacob has requested. By the time I knew it, it was already eight that night. A few of Jacob and Leslie's friends had shown up. Jacob was at the apartment putting on the music. Once he finished, he came to me to let me know he'd be picking Leslie up.

"Now, I put her present in my nightstand drawer. If I get too drunk give it to her ok? I doubt I'll drink but if I do just know where it's at. It's in a silver box with a red ribbon around it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.