Vampyre Daze - Cover

Vampyre Daze

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 8: Come What Come May

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Come What Come May - Maldea and Jeff, ran from the vampyres. Was it the right decision? After all these years surely they are safe? Nothing is entirely safe. Sequel to Vampyre Nights.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Water Sports  

Janet stepped out of the steaming shower and wrapped a towel around her. She rushed to the stairs, cursing softly under her breath. Why had she left the cordless phone downstairs?

"I'm coming, hang on!"

Janet shouted pointlessly, at the warbling phone. Finally she reached it, silently amazed that the caller hadn't rung off. 'If this is double glazing, I will kill them!' she thought.

"Hello, Janet Widdowson speaking."

"Hi! Jeff, how are you? What are you doing calling this late?"

"Wait, what do you mean one call? Police, are you in some kind of trouble?"

"They think what?" Janet pulled the phone away from her and stared at it, stunned she put the receiver back to her ear, "Murder, you, but that's..."

"Look calm down, I'll be with you as soon as I can. Have you contacted a solicitor?"

"You idiot, that was what the phone call was for!"

"That's very flattering Jeff, but what can I do?"

"OK, calm down, I'll get dressed and leave now."

"No, no one, I was in the shower, Jeff."

"OK, love you too, see you, bye."

Janet rested the phone back on the table; she studied her reflection in the hall mirror and wondered. 'Could he, would he be capable?' She instantly dismissed her disloyal thoughts. Turned on her heels, and ran up the stairs, clearing them three at a time.

The Impreza WRX purred into life, she gripped the leather covered steering wheel and revved the car into frenzy. One quick check of the digital clock, 22:07, Janet toe poked the accelerator and stormed off her driveway. The Subaru flashed along the A556 towards the M6. Janet swung onto the slip road and pointed her car south, she sighed in relief, for once, the dreaded motorway was clear.

Her relief turned to steely desperation within miles; her performance car, well capable of 150mph, crawled along in the queued traffic. She could just make out the flashing sign; squinting into the distance, it confirmed her worst fears. 'Motorway closed between Jct 16 and 15'. Janet's finger jabbed at the controls of her navigation system - if she went down the A500 she could get across to Derby and the M1. It was way off her route, but it might just be faster than this.

Janet's instinct proved right and the miles thundered past her in a blur of overtaken lorries and cars. Her eyes flitted constantly between the road and the navigation screen. Her drive was temporarily slowed around Oxford and she studied the navigator intensely, junction 13 of the M4 was only 28 miles south. A quick glance at the clock, 0:23, not bad, she might just make it before daybreak.

Her mood darkened over the next few miles though; the journey became tiresome, 'at this rate Jeff will be out on probation before I get there, ' she thought glumly. At last she reached the M4, and she opened up the Subaru, true to its STi rating, the car flew forward, hungrily wanting to gobble up the miles to Cornwall. The sound of the siren was most unwelcome; Janet glanced in her rear view mirror as she eyed the blue flashing lights with contempt. For a second, she considered trying to outrun the squad car, but her commonsense kicked in and she slowed to a crawl, pulling over onto the hard shoulder.

Janet just had time to check her lipstick and hitch up her skirt before the expected tap came on the side window. She pressed the button and stuck her head out of the window with her best 'come hither' look on her face. Janet's face fell, just her luck!

The red-haired policewoman smiled back, before bending to address her.

"Good evening Madam, in a hurry are we?" She asked sweetly.

"I am actually, I know I was going a little fast, but a friend of mine is in serious trouble," Janet replied.

"They're not alone; do you know the speed you were doing? It was an average of 126mph over 2.63 miles. Impressive, but also enough for a ban, and even prison, should the judge so wish!"

"But you don't understand, my friend's been arrested," Janet protested.

"For some reason, I don't find that too surprising," the WPC laughed, "you may be too. Now, if you would like to walk to my squad car and get in the rear, we will have a little chat. You can tell me all about your friend. I will tell you all about the fatalities that excessive speed brings to our county."

Janet felt very small as she gazed into the green eyes of the WPC. The policewoman made a few notes, and then talked into her radio.

"OK, so she checks out, fine thanks," the WPC beamed, "so at least it is your car you are burning up Berkshire with. OK, give me the excuse, but I warn you I've heard most of them.

Janet sighed, and began to explain; this was turning out to be a very long night.


The bunker was quiet, all lay in darkness, all slept. In the valley below, shadows moved, assuredly following dimmed lights, deliberate but slow in its search. The inside of the limo was not as calm, Les Bitches crowded around Maldea. They took long luxurious draughts of Maldea's life blood. After each vampyres' kiss, her resolve waned further, and in doing so, led them further towards their ultimate prey.

Back in the bunker, someone stirred, awakened by the closeness of danger. Lalo sat up and hugged her knees into her chest. Her breath stuttered out of her body in fearful gasps, tears welled up in her dark eyes. She felt a gentle movement beside her.

"What's up?" asked Cath.

"Nothing, go back to sleep," Lalo whispered.

"It's not nothing; you forget how well I know you."

"My mother returns," said Lalo, flatly.

"Surely that's good?"

"She doesn't want to come here, but she must. She's not alone," Lalo replied.

"Should we go?" Asked Cath.

"It's too late," answered Lalo.

Lalo looked sadly at Cath, and then nodded towards the door. Cath could see a dimly outlined figure, but it was too large to be Maldea. Gradually the room was illuminated by a dull red glow. One after another, the occupants of the room awoke. The atmosphere grew heavy with the sultry scent of incense, a fog of longing descended on the bunker. At long last, the figure moved, raising her hands and sweeping back the edges of her floor length cloak. Slowly, deliberately, she revealed her spectacular curves to her spellbound audience.

"I am Margit; I have come for my acolyte. Make yourself known."

Without hesitation, Lalo stood and turned to face Margit.

"I am here, I am ready..." Said Lalo.

"Good, what is this place - why are you here?"

"We are hiding; Mum said it was best to."

"No, little one, I instructed you to find a remote hideaway. We needed a remote rendezvous, I must admit you excelled; even if this place is a bit austere for my tastes," Margit paused, "now the hiding is over, you are all coming with us, guests of 'Les Bitches'."

A hubbub broke out in the dim bunker.

"Follow me, bring your vehicles, we are going somewhere special."

"Where are we going?" Asked Pearl.

"Who are you, girl?" Margit asked.

"I'm Pearl."

"Come to me, Pearl," said Margit.

Pearl sidled up to Margit; the woman extended an arm and drew Pearl under her cloak and close to her side.

"You will travel with me in the Limo."

"Cool, but where are we going?"

"To the Imperial Hotel Torbay," Margit answered.

"The Imperial! You have rooms there?"

"Rooms, no, we have the whole top floor!" Margit laughed.

"Wow, excellent..."

"Well, let's get there then," said Margit.

She held the door wide open, and silently the assembled, entranced girls' walked out into the still of the night. Virginia followed meekly, for their journey was now hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.