Vampyre Daze - Cover

Vampyre Daze

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 7: A Foul Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Foul Day - Maldea and Jeff, ran from the vampyres. Was it the right decision? After all these years surely they are safe? Nothing is entirely safe. Sequel to Vampyre Nights.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Water Sports  

Jeff sat waiting impatiently. This was one of the things that most frustrated him about this Country and this peculiar outpost of it, the apparent slowness of life. Everything here had its place and time, and when it came to time, plenty of it. He gazed around the Police Station; it was odd, the cop shop was located in Plymouth Railway Station - it could only happen in Cornwall!

"Mr Contadino? My Sergeant tells me you insist on seeing someone in authority. I'm sure he has explained the situation; your family have only been missing for a very short period of time. They may well turn up of their own accord."

"Listen buddy, I have just about had my fill. Are you going to take action, or are the police in this damn country IMPOTENT? YOU KNOW LACKING IN BALLS?"

The inspector stepped back, cocked his head and adopted a conciliatory tone.

"You are clearly upset, Mr Contadino, I will find a room and we will discuss this further. By the way, I'm Inspector ClunesBright, at your service," the tubby man extended his hand.

Jeff grasped it firmly and awarded it a cursory shake.

"Thank you."

Five minutes later the policeman returned.

"This way please, Mr Contadino," he said.

Jeff sat down on the hard plastic chair and swung his long legs under the Formica topped table. He related most of his tale to an apparently uninterested audience. Suddenly the inspector became more animated.

"You said three people were missing, your wife, daughter and a friend."

"Yes, that's right," Jeff replied.

"What's the friend's name?"

"I don't know, I'm guessing. Because of the panties, there were three pairs," Jeff said.

"Would the name Hebbert mean anything to you?"

"No, why?" Jeff asked.

"No reason. Panties, you said panties, am I to assume they left naked?" the inspector asked.

"How the hell do I know? I wasn't there! Panties, three pairs crumpled on the floor, dirty panties, oh god..." Jeff started to sniffle.

"Dirty, what do you mean, dirty?" the inspector frowned.

"You know, stiff, full of... secretions," Jeff motioned vaguely with his hand, pointing downwards.

The inspector blanched a little, his face displayed open disgust.

"Wait here, Mr Contadino, I need to confirm something."

"Sure."

The inspector walked from the room and secured the door quietly. He quickly made his way to the front desk.

"Jack, that Hebbert girl, when did her mother report her missing?"

"Let me see, that'd be Wednesday night, George."

"Wednesday, 48 hours ago, hmmm..."

"What is it George, you think our Yank was involved?" Jack asked.

"Could be, he's a weirdo this one, he's got this thing about panties."

"Panties?" asked Jack.

"Hmmm, bit odd wouldn't you say? Get Lorna to come and join me. I'm in interview room number three."

"Will do, d'you want some coffee?"

"Please Jack, I have a feeling this one may take a while!"


Rachael drove aimlessly into the dimming twilight, her eyes scouting the horizons for somewhere to hole up for the night. The van swept past a dull grey stretch of water. Pearl suddenly sat up, pointing through the side window.

"What's that?" she asked.

Rachael stared at the narrow sliver of light half way up the hill on her left. She squinted and then smiled wickedly.

"I have no idea, Pearl, but whoever is up there is about to get three unexpected visitors."

"I can't see how we can get up there," Pearl said.

Rachael glared at her nervous companion.

"Spare me the worry, we'll get up there, you see if we don't!"

A few hundred yards further, and Rachael swung the van violently to the left. The gears ground in protest as the van lurched unsteadily up a rutted track. Rachael was in her element; Pearl on the other hand, hid, peeking out from between her whitened fingers. With a ferocious whoop, Rachael skidded to a halt. Cruelly she laughed at the sound of Virginia's limp body as it bounced around the rear of the van.

"We have arrived! And to prove it, we are here..." Rachael giggled.

"Where, though, what is this place?" asked Pearl.

Rachael reached across and crushed Pearl's cheeks between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. Savagely she kissed Pearl, and then pulled away.

"That's for you to find out my love, off you go!" Rachael ordered.

"But, it's dark, I, I don't..." Pearl started to protest.

"Yes you do. You can! We can do anything!" Rachael's eyes flashed passionately.

Pearl shuffled her bottom, opened the door and dropped with a sigh on to the damp grass. She glanced back, a short look that silently asked 'Do I have to?' She knew the answer, so shrugging she turned and plodded off to explore.

Rachael started an exploration of her own; she drove her trembling hands under the waistband of her jeans. Urgent fingers separated her slick, wrinkled labia. Rachael grunted as her own fingertips ravished her plump clitoris. 'God I'm so hot, so powerful, nothing can stop me!' Rachael thrust her hips upwards driving her wet digits deep inside her contracting opening. Screaming into the night, Rachael came again and again.

Pearl cautiously tiptoed inside the doorway, running her fingers over the rough wooden door. She slunk along in the shadows, creeping towards the only source of light she could see. Suddenly the light swung her way, blazing directly in her eyes.

"Stop there, who are you? What do you want?" a voice screamed.

"I'm Pearl; I'm looking for somewhere to sleep."

"And you picked here? You must be as desperate as me!"

"Maybe, I am."

"Do you know any first aid, Pearl?" the voice asked.

"No, why are you hurt?"

"Not me, but my friend Lalo needs help."

Pearl walked forward into the arc of light. She looked at the two girls. A pale girl with auburn tresses sat on her haunches, the other girl's head rested limply in her lap.

"Is she dead?" Pearl asked.

"No, she is breathing, just."

"So, she's Lalo, who are you?"

"I'm Cath, can you help?"

"I can't, but I have a doctor with me outside, she might be able to."

"A doctor! Great, go and get her."

"Um, can you help me carry her in? She's unconscious at the moment."

Cath sullenly shook her head in disbelief.

"Lead on, McDuff," she said.


Inspector George Clunes stared at his empty tea cup, and then he looked at Detective Sergeant Mills. He winked once, whistled under his breath and spoke in a low melodious tone.

"So, Mr Contadino, erm, Jeff. Now let me confirm what you have told us. You came home, and found evidence of your wife having had an orgy with Lalo your daughter, and one of her school friends. Correct?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Good, now you say that the three of them had been abducted by persons unknown. Correct?" The inspector asked.

"Not unknown, I've told you who I suspect."

"Oh yes, an internationally famed group of superstars! Who happen to be lesbian vampires! I almost forgot..." Clunes let his disbelief show.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.